• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Heh.” Finnley smiled. She looked back at claud for a minute with a frown. Still a little shook. What was there deal? But she looked back to Nicolina her expression changing to a warm smile again.
Nicolina bit down on her lip and smiled in the direction of Ally as she tried speaking to claude who in her opinion was being a little bit more than rude. She pulled out her schedule and read it over. The situation with other students started to escalate and she looked at Finnley then the others. "She's right, j-just leave each other alone.."

(Yeah Claud did respond, I just deleted the post cause I just realized that others were talking to Claud and I have to add more to my post to mention those interactions. Sorry .-.)

Claud

Claud turned their head slightly to the right when Ally apologized for being “aggressive”, thinking, Aggressive, huh? Nosy is more like it, going up to a complete stranger and asking for info about them. They raised their eyebrows when Ally looked away, leaving them at the thought what she apparently did to them. Anger them? Annoy them? They shook their head slightly, looking away from the girl. Was everything in the world about herself? Of course it is, Claud silently thought in their head. That’s all people ever do: think about themselves.

They widened their eyes with surprise at Ally when she said that all she wanted to know was their power. They narrowed their eyes in suspicion at her. Why would she want to know that? Did she really come all the way over to them just to ask for their name and power? Did she really need to know that much about everyone? They looked at the girl, asking her suspiciously, “Why? Why do you need to know my power?”

Their eyes suddenly moved over to Steve when he made a loud remark to draw the attention of others, Claud wrinkling their nose. Was he really listening the whole time? Apparently followed by the Hero’s influence, others spoke up, saying how they should “leave each other alone”. They looked at the people who spoke, narrowing their eyes with slight annoyance, before looking at Ally again.

“Plagues,” they said softly, adjusting their mask, “I have control over diseases and sicknesses. You better go before the ‘Hero’ claims you for who he’s going to save next.” They said the word Hero with contempt and annoyance, hinting that they were talking about Steve. They then stood there, waiting for Ally to walk away and for others to stop scoulding them.​

Finnley put her hands togeather looking a bit irritable. “Ok, now one of you walk away…..and. Forget this happened?” She tried to muster a smile. Sort of a begging look on her face.

“I will, I just wanted to know his power.” She looked back at Claud. “Anyways, it’s a cool power.” She turned around and walked back to her seat, wrinkling her nose. She thought about whether or not to decide if Claud was an enemy. Sure, he was rude and overall a jerk to seemingly everybody who talked to him, but who knows? Maybe he’s having a bad day. Maybe she should just try again later. Then she’d really know.

Finnley sighed turning back to Nicolina. Finally. No more fighting. She smiled, "so....." she nervously chuckled unsure what to say. "That was awkward"

Kyle just shook his head. "Quite a barrel of laughs, that one" He muttered. Trying to just shake it off. "Good to know who isn't worth spending time with during the year. Don't trip with imaginary enemies or whatever"

Frustrated, I grunted quietly. That guy just won't stop it... I thought angrily. Probably best to ignore him. I decided, after much deliberation. I looked toward Kyle and asked his name. "That's right," I chuckled. "So what's your name?"

Kyle just turned aside from Steve, for a second, before speaking "Kyle Sinclair" He said "Just a beast"

Finnley sighed turning back to Nicolina. Finally. No more fighting. She smiled, "so....." she nervously chuckled unsure what to say. "That was awkward"
Nicolina nodded and looked around, "yeah." She said quietly, her eyes once again shifting from one person to the next. "We all have different powers right? Shouldn't we at least have an idea?"

He’d look down at the gold ringlets around his hair as he lifted one up with his hand.

Oh, these? Do you perhaps like them, I could give you some! I make them myself..I guess it’s a boring hobby of mine.”

he leaned up slightly to reach into his back pocket to grab ringlets that he kept as spares. He was excited to show them to niko, nobody has ever really taken interest in the ringlets on his hair. He felt kind of silly for being so giddy over something like this. He held his hand out to niko with a couple ringlets in them.

“Look, I have a couple here they are a little smaller than mine but you can have them if you’d like, I think they’d look particularly nice on you! and-and if you don’t like these ones that’s fine, I have silver ones too, actually maybe those would compliment your eyes better.”

he’d begun to ramble over something as silly as ringlet, but he was smiling the entire time.
"Oh, uh, thank you.."

He sheepishly rubbed his arm,

"But um, my hair is a bit choppy, I cut my hair myself."

He lightly grabbed the silver ringlets from the male, brushing hands briefly. He put one in place, but it slowly slid off.

"See? This is kind of embarrassing, heh."

He messed with the dark string of hair before awkwardly letting it go back into its place.

"Not everyone has the time for um hair care, I guess."

Sedian had paused on his rambling and turned his head to the students on the opposite side of the room, he could hear a mild conversation escalating.

”i wonder what’s happening over there..?”

judging by the faces of the people from that side of the room, he could tell there must’ve been something said. He’d think to himself quietly on what could’ve possibly happened. He happened to be one for drama but preferred not to be apart of it.

Sedian had paused on his rambling and turned his head to the students on the opposite side of the room, he could hear a mild conversation escalating.

”i wonder what’s happening over there..?”

judging by the faces of the people from that side of the room, he could tell there must’ve been something said. He’d think to himself quietly on what could’ve possibly happened. He happened to be one for drama but preferred not to be apart of it.
His eyes watched sedian as he slowly drifted away from their conversation to the wandering students.

"I'm assuming we shouldn't mind them..drama can be an ick , you know?"

He recalled on times where he would flourish when toxicity presented itself. Wherever drama went he was soon to follow.

He shuddered, those days are long gone, and aren't coming back.

"Oh, uh, thank you.."

He sheepishly rubbed his arm,

"But um, my hair is a bit choppy, I cut my hair myself."

He lightly grabbed the silver ringlets from the male, brushing hands briefly. He put one in place, but it slowly slid off.

"See? This is kind of embarrassing, heh."

He messed with the dark string of hair before awkwardly letting it go back into its place.

"Not everyone has the time for um hair care, I guess."

Sedian turned his head back to niko.

“You are very welcome!”

He’d give a gentle smile at him as he watched him put it on only to soon be disappointed. He stopped to think for a moment as he leaned over to grab his bag and dug into it for a moment.

”just a moment”

he’d continue to reach into his bag moving things left and right. He came to a small conclusion that he should clean out his bag every once a week..he’d had this bat since he was young. even so he finally came to a stop as he found what he was looking for.

”don’t worry, hehe, I happened to have the ones I wore when I was younger..I never thought to throw them away because they’ve been in this bag for a minute.. I hope you don’t mind“

he’d held the ringlets up a bit they were a little smaller than his just about big enough to fit on the average hands pinky. He was leaning in closer to nico about to slip them onto his hair as he paused as said…

“do you mind if I put these on you? I think they’d be a perfect fit, and you know I have great hair products I could help you with yours if you’d like! And I trim my bangs here and there so I could say I’m good at that too!”

Bhbh
Sedian turned his head back to niko.

“You are very welcome!”

He’d give a gentle smile at him as he watched him put it on only to soon be disappointed. He stopped to think for a moment as he leaned over to grab his bag and dug into it for a moment.

”just a moment”

he’d continue to reach into his bag moving things left and right. He came to a small conclusion that he should clean out his bag every once a week..he’d had this bat since he was young. even so he finally came to a stop as he found what he was looking for.

”don’t worry, hehe, I happened to have the ones I wore when I was younger..I never thought to throw them away because they’ve been in this bag for a minute.. I hope you don’t mind“

he’d held the ringlets up a bit they were a little smaller than his just about big enough to fit on the average hands pinky. He was leaning in closer to nico about to slip them onto his hair as he paused as said…

“do you mind if I put these on you? I think they’d be a perfect fit, and you know I have great hair products I could help you with yours if you’d like! And I trim my bangs here and there so I could say I’m good at that too!”
--------------------------------------------

``Oh, Uh, sure.``

He sighed as he leaned his hair closer to the male, keeping eye contact on the way.

``You're really touchy, well not like- I don't mean-``

He ran his fingers through his mess called a hair, impossibly messing the nest even more.

``nevermind. ha, can't believe I'm letting someone touch this mess. It's really not in the best condition. But I try.``

He waited for sedians next move, anticipating whether his hands were warm or icy. Uncertain.

``Oh, and I don't mind...and I wouldn't mind you cutting my hair...somtime, or whatever.``

Bhbh

--------------------------------------------

``Oh, Uh, sure.``

He sighed as he leaned his hair closer to the male, keeping eye contact on the way.

``You're really touchy, well not like- I don't mean-``

He ran his fingers through his mess called a hair, impossibly messing the nest even more.

``nevermind. ha, can't believe I'm letting someone touch this mess. It's really not in the best condition. But I try.``

He waited for sedians next move, anticipating whether his hands were warm or icy. Uncertain.

``Oh, and I don't mind...and I wouldn't mind you cutting my hair...somtime, or whatever.``

sedian simply smiled as he proceeded as to what he was going to do. He decided to ignore the little quarrel happening on the other side of the room after all, He was focused on niko’s hair with his eyes fixated on it he’d gather a couple strands in his hand as he slipped one ringlet on one side.

”almost done..looking perfect already!”

he started humming to himself slightly as he then gathered a couple more strands in his hand and slipped the other ringlet on. He then leaned back a little and placed a head lightly under niko’s chin to lift his head up a bit. He did a little dramatic gasp in awe as a joke while making eye contact and grinned.

”boom, they are on and not slipping off! Andddd you look great with them! It’s a bonus you should see yourself!”

he giggled a bit as he turned over to his bag to grab his phone to take a picture.

sedian simply smiled as he proceeded as to what he was going to do. He decided to ignore the little quarrel happening on the other side of the room after all, He was focused on niko’s hair with his eyes fixated on it he’d gather a couple strands in his hand as he slipped one ringlet on one side.

”almost done..looking perfect already!”

he started humming to himself slightly as he then gathered a couple more strands in his hand and slipped the other ringlet on. He then leaned back a little and placed a head lightly under niko’s chin to lift his head up a bit. He did a little dramatic gasp in awe as a joke while making eye contact and grinned.

”boom, they are on and not slipping off! Andddd you look great with them! It’s a bonus you should see yourself!”

he giggled a bit as he turned over to his bag to grab his phone to take a picture.
He simply toyed with his fingers, ignoring the sensation of hands on his head. He felt the small weighty-ness of the ringlets.

``er, perfect? um, thank you``

He couldn't necessarily process the compliment, it was so simple yet it brought a small smile to his lips.

He took notice of the humming, it was well...nice. He flinched a bit before relaxing into his hands as his chin was lifted.

``oh-``

His own eyes widen, not necessarily used to the physical touch. He searched sedian eyes , wondering why he gasped .

``Me? I look ..great?``

His cheeks were tinted with a much darker shade of red. Basking in the praise for a bit.

``Picture?``

He wondered as the flash went off.

“Sorry if the flash started you but look!”

he said in a chipper voice showing the picture to him, he was pointing at niko that was on the picture with his other hand. He was standing up straight, he’d popped up right from his desk as he then leaned over to niko.

”it’s a nice picture right? And the ringlets look really nice on you! Heh, knew I’d be right to put them on you”

he smiled to himself in silence as he was proud that he made the right move style wise, he then looked at niko with a smile overjoyed that he got to experience a moment like this with someone. Maybe it was childish he was so excited he didn’t know whether or not if it was he was just in the moment!

”say, why do you look a little shocked and red in the face! Are you running a fever? Oh my! do you perhaps not like the picture!? I personally Like it a lot after all look your skin looks really shiny here! Which is a good thing we are sitting close to the windows and the sun is reflecting perfectly off of your skin.”

“Sorry if the flash started you but look!”

he said in a chipper voice showing the picture to him, he was pointing at niko that was on the picture with his other hand. He was standing up straight, he’d popped up right from his desk as he then leaned over to niko.

”it’s a nice picture right? And the ringlets look really nice on you! Heh, knew I’d be right to put them on you”

he smiled to himself in silence as he was proud that he made the right move style wise, he then looked at niko with a smile overjoyed that he got to experience a moment like this with someone. Maybe it was childish he was so excited he didn’t know whether or not if it was he was just in the moment!

”say, why do you look a little shocked and red in the face! Are you running a fever? Oh my! do you perhaps not like the picture!? I personally Like it a lot after all look your skin looks really shiny here! Which is a good thing we are sitting close to the windows and the sun is reflecting perfectly off of your skin.”
---------

``It's alright, really...``

Niko eyed the picture, was that really how he looked? He stared at the screen in disgust. His eye bags were prominent, he felt his skin hold a grey-ish undertone. He looked sickly. Main reason why he avoided mirrors.

``I'm not really fond of the picture..``

No, he just wasn't fond of his face, the monstrosity staring back into him. He diverted his gaze to the floor, mentally palming at himself.

``I don't think I can help it..I'm fine, promise. Eh, my skins alright.``

He bit his lower lip thinking about the distorted perception of himself, he couldn't believe it.

---------

``It's alright, really...``

Niko eyed the picture, was that really how he looked? He stared at the screen in disgust. His eye bags were prominent, he felt his skin hold a grey-ish undertone. He looked sickly. Main reason why he avoided mirrors.

``I'm not really fond of the picture..``

No, he just wasn't fond of his face, the monstrosity staring back into him. He diverted his gaze to the floor, mentally palming at himself.

``I don't think I can help it..I'm fine, promise. Eh, my skins alright.``

He bit his lower lip thinking about the distorted perception of himself, he couldn't believe it.

he frowned ever so slightly as he scratched the side of his face with his index finger. He sat back down in his seat as he placed his phone back in his bag.

”Well..that’s fine don’t worry too much about it, I’ll keep it for future references though, if you don’t mind that is.”

he’d wondered why niko suddenly looked so down..was it his fault? Should he have not taken the picture? Many thoughts rushed through his head as he felt he was the cause. Maybe he wasn’t even so he was fighting the urge to ask what was wrong. He figured since he’s only know niko for a short amount of time it’d be rude to ask incase it was something personal. He thought for a bit then it hit him!

”pretty faces should never look so down! sorry if that was sudden, it’s something one of the maids from my estate would tell me when I was younger that cheered me up when I was down, I’d assume it’d help you too!”

he frowned ever so slightly as he scratched the side of his face with his index finger. He sat back down in his seat as he placed his phone back in his bag.

”Well..that’s fine don’t worry too much about it, I’ll keep it for future references though, if you don’t mind that is.”

he’d wondered why niko suddenly looked so down..was it his fault? Should he have not taken the picture? Many thoughts rushed through his head as he felt he was the cause. Maybe he wasn’t even so he was fighting the urge to ask what was wrong. He figured since he’s only know niko for a short amount of time it’d be rude to ask incase it was something personal. He thought for a bit then it hit him!

”pretty faces should never look so down! sorry if that was sudden, it’s something one of the maids from my estate would tell me when I was younger that cheered me up when I was down, I’d assume it’d help you too!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------
``I don't mind ..?``

He mentally raised a brow, what the hell does future reference mean? Well besides that, he awkwardly looked up , staring right into sedians dragon-like eyes.

``huh.``

He pondered for a moment, letting his words sink in.

``pretty?``

That simple word alone brought him deep into thought, mainly of his horrid middle school days. Though it's much better hearing the word pronounced from a much smoother tone than annoying and overly flirty girls.

``Hm. I see you've lived a much pampered life than I thought. Estate? Maids? I wonder.``

He changed the subject , slightly turning his head to the side.

(ORP) I got up from his bench outside the male dorm, when he dropped a bottle of mustard. I looked around to make sure no one was looking. I hurried over and tucked the thin bottle into a pocket in his jacket somewhere. I was about to sit down when I felt a presence behind me. Did they see that? I thought. I don't have a good explanation-- this will be embarrassing. I panicked. "Um, hi! I was just-- uh... delivering some mustard..." I trailed off. I looked behind me to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back