• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Oh and this is Tiene” she said to Nicolina pointing to her other side with Tiene and Steve “and Steve…..he Dosent talk a lot. But he’s nice.” Finnley said

“Oh? I see, maybe that’s just me then…I hope you don’t find that strange about me..”

he thought to himself for a moment he almost drifted out for a second, as he then was brought back by what the male said. He immediately leaned back into his seat, almost falling out of his chair with a semi-surprised face.

woah! Sorry..sorry! I didn’t mean to be so close, I am truly sorry for invading your personal space, that wasn’t..was not my intention.”

he was just rapidly apologizing as he then just put his hand on his face in embarrassmen, eventually just feeling putting his head down. “Gosh..” he thought “to himself, could this day get any worse..?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cool name , Vincin. I'm Niko."

His face held the ghost of a smirk. Internally agreeing with himself to befriend the male.

"Woah, woah."

Slightly startled from the apologizing coming from sedian.

"It's all chill, no need to be so harsh with yourself."

He curiously watched as sedian put his head down, unsure of what to do he put on a small awkward smirk. Lightly nodding.

"I'm serious it's alright. No fuss needed. Uh, I think you're pretty cool, you know?"

Claud

Claud raised their shoulders slightly when they realized all the new people that were in the room that weren't there before, seeing how a whole bunch of them were sitting around others such as Finnley. Claud looked at the bench that they were on: the one that was near Finnley/Tiene/Steve's. They silently cursed themselves for choosing this seat of all seats here, next to the people who were inviting everyone over to themselves. If they had just sat in a different room while they weren't paying attention from their motion sickness, they would have been able to choose a seat far from everyone. Wait. That's not a bad idea. Persuaded by the thought of moving seats, they raised their head and looked around, seeing all the seats available, and the people on them. Since Claud had been only listening to voices, they looked at all the new peoples' faces while examining the benches, jotting them down in their head for future reference. When finishing turning their head around the room, they scrunched up their nose under their mask. The other benches available were either close to more annoying looking people or completely filled up.

They sighed as they grabbed their over-sized, brown backpack again, searching through it again as they did before when searching for the schedule. As they were looking around the benches earlier, they couldn't help but notice how filthy they were. Even more filthy than the people sitting on them. They frowned at the bench that they were sitting on. Disgusting. They needed to clean this immediately. They finally took out the hand-sanitizing cloths and started wiping down the bench thoroughly, immediately, and a little obsessively.​

"Thanks. It's great to meet you." Vincin replied. He sat up straight, tightening his ponytail, and then resuming his original position.

“Finnley” she lightly shook her hand. “New here I’m guessing?” She said. “Oh and you can sit here,” she said looking at an open seat to her side “you’ll enjoy it here. Trust Me.” She smiled
Nicolina nodded and moved over to sit next to Finnley. "Oh, have you been here long?" Nicolina felt her hand buzz but nothing happened not like when they gave the test..

Nicolina nodded and moved over to sit next to Finnley. "Oh, have you been here long?" Nicolina felt her hand buzz but nothing happened not like when they gave the test..
“Well….heh. I guess I’m. New too. I don’t even know where I’m staying yet.” She said. “But this place is awsome…..so far” she smiled

"Where is the teacher?" Kyle asked at no one in particular. He looked like he was getting restless. He managed to see a few of his future classmates, but he didn't even know what to say. He felt a strong pulse coming through his head. He was getting too worked up again. Involuntarily, he gripped his head.

Not yet He thought They'll get to freak out about that later. He tried to hide it

His stare crossed some of the others, even if the apparent rage wouldn't be taken well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cool name , Vincin. I'm Niko."

His face held the ghost of a smirk. Internally agreeing with himself to befriend the male.

"Woah, woah."

Slightly startled from the apologizing coming from sedian.

"It's all chill, no need to be so harsh with yourself."

He curiously watched as sedian put his head down, unsure of what to do he put on a small awkward smirk. Lightly nodding.

"I'm serious it's alright. No fuss needed. Uh, I think you're pretty cool, you know?"

His head sat up slightly, as his frustrated face turned into a grin.

”You think I’m cool?!”

he did his best to hide his wide seeping in smile, he was trying his best to hide it with his hand as he felt childish for smiling over something so silly, yet that was the first time someone ever called him cool! He was overjoyed.

”Thank you, I think you are too! I especially think you’re piercing is cool”

he pointed to his lip to be specific on what he was talking about, just incase niko had anymore piercings that just weren’t visible. You could tell he was still grinning from the compliment he received earlier.

His head sat up slightly, as his frustrated face turned into a grin.

”You think I’m cool?!”

he did his best to hide his wide seeping in smile, he was trying his best to hide it with his hand as he felt childish for smiling over something so silly, yet that was the first time someone ever called him cool! He was overjoyed.

”Thank you, I think you are too! I especially think you’re piercing is cool”

he pointed to his lip to be specific on what he was talking about, just incase niko had anymore piercings that just weren’t visible. You could tell he was still grinning from the compliment he received earlier.
------------
He watched as sedian become excited over his comment.

"Oh, uh, yeah..!"

He rubbed the back of his neck softly, grinning slightly. The tips of his ears burning in comparison to his face.

"Erm. Thank you.! I think your hair is pretty, nice with the ringlets keeping them in place."

He shyly nodded, toying with the piercing.

(OOC; Just realized I missed the RP. For some reason, it only displayed messages from before 5:00 until I posted? If that RP is still going on, pretend that didn't happen XD)

Ally sat awkwardly, watching all the new people come in. She wished she would talk to them, but everybody seemed in their own conversation. She rapped her nails on the desk, looking around at everybody. Well, now was the best time to decide who to talk to and who not.

Claud

As they were wiping down the bench from one speck to another, imagining the germs floating away from them, they felt a stare from someone. Turning around slowly while lowering the cloth, they saw a moppy, black haired male staring right at them, apparently with rage. This guy's eyes were staring at multiple people as he gripped his mop head for dear life, and lucky for Claud, they were trapped under this male's stare. They stared back, pursing their lips together. Not only was he being bothered from people close to them, but apparently people from far away seemed to be drawn in to make their life terrible. They raised their eyebrows at the male as if asking, What? They had an urge to glare back but fought it down when they thought of "Steve the Hero" again. They glanced at Steve with annoyance with the thought of him intervening in their head before looking at Tiene talking to the Hero, taking off his gas mask.

No! Claud basically screamed in their head, clenching the cloth in their hand. Don't take off the mask! You're going to add more of your germs in the air while breathing in some! Put at least some distance from yourself with others before exposing yourself to everyone!

They shook their head at the boy's move before looking back at the wooden-necklaced man, seeing if he was still looking at people.​

Last edited:
She looked at the person Steve was arguing with, rolling her eyes. She was pretty sure it was the same kid from earlier. She looked to the side, looking at the boy wiping down the benches. She waved at him, although she was pretty sure he wouldn’t see it.

Kyle raised an eyebrow at the person in a gas mask furiously cleaning. But relaxed his expression, looking more neutral. It was in bad form to look always so angry. His mother warned him and tried to get him to smile more, at least he could show other emotions.

But as it was, there were other things to worry about.

"You ok over there?" He asked, his voice rather low, but calm. He tried to at least not sound hostile. No need for stupid fistfights on day one.

------------
He watched as sedian become excited over his comment.

"Oh, uh, yeah..!"

He rubbed the back of his neck softly, grinning slightly. The tips of his ears burning in comparison to his face.

"Erm. Thank you.! I think your hair is pretty, nice with the ringlets keeping them in place."

He shyly nodded, toying with the piercing.

He’d look down at the gold ringlets around his hair as he lifted one up with his hand.

Oh, these? Do you perhaps like them, I could give you some! I make them myself..I guess it’s a boring hobby of mine.”

he leaned up slightly to reach into his back pocket to grab ringlets that he kept as spares. He was excited to show them to niko, nobody has ever really taken interest in the ringlets on his hair. He felt kind of silly for being so giddy over something like this. He held his hand out to niko with a couple ringlets in them.

“Look, I have a couple here they are a little smaller than mine but you can have them if you’d like, I think they’d look particularly nice on you! and-and if you don’t like these ones that’s fine, I have silver ones too, actually maybe those would compliment your eyes better.”

he’d begun to ramble over something as silly as ringlet, but he was smiling the entire time.

Claud

Claud scrunched up their nose again when the male asked if they were okay. He’s asking if Claud’s okay? Just a moment ago, they were looking at others with the facial expression of wanting to commit murder, and now Claud was the one who wasn’t okay? They tilted their head up to the roof in wonder. Why was everyone suddenly worried about Claud today? First Finnley, and now this.

They tiled their head back down, muttering, “Worry about yourself,” although they weren’t sure if the male heard it, with all the commotion in the room. Claud was suddenly less irritable than before with Steve and Finnley, but their eyes still narrowed with annoyance to the wooden-necklaced boy. “Nobody’s really ‘okay’ in the world.”

After a moment, they then looked at the cloth in their hand with a slight frown. All over the white cloth were patches of dirt and other dirty marks. They spun their head around the classroom- again- in search of a trash can, before their eyes landed on a brown-haired girl. Was she… looking at them? Why? They raised their eyebrows at the girl, looking at her the same way they looked at the wooden-necklaced boy earlier: a look waiting for an explanation.​

Nicolina smiled at the other two that she had introduced and waved shyly "It sure seems amazing."
“Heh.” Finnley smiled. She looked back at claud for a minute with a frown. Still a little shook. What was there deal? But she looked back to Nicolina her expression changing to a warm smile again.

She laughed a little at the questioning expression of the boy. She got up and walked over to him. She smiled, holding out her hand. “I don’t believe we’ve met yet, I’m Ally. What’s your name?”

I turned to look at the person behind me. "Sure are a lot of people..." I thought. "Oh hi, I'm Steve! What's your name?" I said in a general direction with people I've not spoken to. Honestly, anything to get my mind of that guy was welcome. I was glad to see all the friendly people, even if quite a few were keeping to themselves. I decided I was going to love it here, even if I had to deal with him every day...

Claud

While Claud was looking at the brown-haired girl, she briefly laughed at them. Claud creased their eyebrows together out of more confusion for the situation. Wasn’t she the girl who scooted away from Claud when talking to Steve? Why did she suddenly seem happy in front of them when she obviously wanted to put distance between themselves earlier? They thought to themselves, believing that everybody saw them arguing with Steve or heard about them in general. Were people really just this annoying around others? Did they all just want to immediately be best friends with the first person who made eye contact with them?

They flinched backwards when the girl stood up and made their way towards them, them now clenching the white cloth in their hand again. How close is she going to get with that germy body of hers? How long is she going to breathe in their direction when coming close to them? She looks like she has bags under her eyes. Was that from a disease? Was she going to give it to Claud? They slightly panicked while the girl strolled over to them, extending her hand out to them. They narrowed their eyes at the gesture, silently thinking of what to do. Didn’t this girl know that handshakes were just gestures that spread germs from one palm to another? If this girl had coughed on her hand or touched an object that another person breathed infection on and shook another person’s hand, she’s basically just making a useless movement that could potentially get the person sick.

Claud silently thought of what to do, thinking to just ignore the gesture and her completely before getting the idea out of their head. This girl had obviously seen Claud insult people, and yet had no problem walking up to them and introducing herself. If Claud didn’t do what the girl wanted, she could possibly become more annoying to them. Thinking these thoughts, Claud turned their hand into a fist and quickly fist bumped the girl’s open hand that was meant for a hand shake, rubbing their fist discreetly against their shirt after doing so.

“Do you really think I want to talk to you?” Claud muttered quietly, although they doubted that the girl named Ally would hear. When the words came out of their mouth, it came out as a silent muffle from their mask. “I suppose you’re going to find out one way or another, though, since this school seems like the useless kind that immediately wants all the students to be friends.”

They silently cleared their throat before speaking a little louder, eying the girl, saying, “It’s Claud. What else do you want?”​

She bit her lip at the aggressiveness in his voice, trying not let her doubt show in her eyes. She put her hand to her side, trying to think of reasons why she would’ve made them mad. “ I’m just trying to get to know everybody. By the way, I’m sorry if I came off as aggressive earlier. I didn’t mean to… y’know..” She looked to the side for a second before looking back. “Anyways, mind telling your power real quick.? I’ll get out of your after.

I clenched my teeth. "Oh no..." I accidentally said out loud. Would he just stop? I thought. There was no way of telling what I'd thought, but the sentiment was clear on my face-- despite my smile, which at this point might as well have been paper mache, never mind plastic. I tried to think of something useful to say, but nothing came to mind.

Finnley frowned looking back to Claud and Steve and Ally. This seemed to be getting out of hand. “Uh-Uhhh……..Why…don’t we just leave eachother alone…..Kay??” She nervously said trying to De-escalate the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back