• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (OOC) (OPEN)

Do not be surprised if your nonspecific posts don't work. Yimor's first attack is definitely going to miss. Especially because he had no way of even knowing that port royal even exists. Let alone where it is.
He can fly without wings! We established that! And his cult knows about Port Royal!

He can fly without wings! We established that! And his cult knows about Port Royal!

I mean, I just said 'I think Yimor can fly without wings', and you just said 'yeah sure,' Aeth never said that he could. That, and Yimor doesn't have the same knowledge his cultists do, I'm pretty sure.

And Aeth is already doing that. Don't blame the GM for not specifying things in your posts.

I did. But again. Maybe specify how he actually flew? He has been forced into physical shape by arceus. I assumed that ruled out turning into light.
He’s a god. His flesh is not regular matter, and is not subject to the laws of physics.

He’s a god. His flesh is not regular matter, and is not subject to the laws of physics.

But it is subject to other player's attacks. At least during PVP. Like, ocaeril can't see shit. He would need to spend a turn regenerating his eyes. Same with yimor in this case. Also, this is still all ooc. If you would just specify how yimor circumvents all this in your ic posts, we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Selee-01 - Zyr-Abaoth
Zyr’abaoth’s sheet
Name: The Nightbringer, Zyr'abaoth, The Stygian Hunger, The Void
280C1B7C-61CE-47DB-919E-376205037FA6.jpeg

Sphere: Void

Domains: Destruction, Darkness, Entropy, Spacetime, Chaos.

Role: The End

Description: Simultaneously existing and not existing, appears as a dragon made of infinite black with a visibly warped border. This event horizon can break apart and spaghettifiy anything that makes contact. Zyr is highly malleable, changing based on who beholds the Nightbringer.

Backstory: Zyr is the lost half of Yimor, a dark shadow broken off Oen’Abadroth and lost. Zyr was decapitated and imprisoned within the Hall of Light. For millennia, Zyr’abaoth worked in a subtle way to alter the world to suit it, preparing for His rebirth. When Zyr’abaoth died He began a cycle of death that permeated all Ocaeril, the result of the first death.

Weakness: The Ritual of the Lines, an ancient means to drive off Outsiders, causes Zyr to dissolve into the Geometry of the universe. The Ritual is composed of a set of lines and the chanting of the god’s name. The lines are drawn in certain ancient books, and a scholarly individual could piece together the Ritual.

Personality: Cold, calculating and intelligent. Zyr seldom speaks or acts directly, and His plans are long-reaching. He prefers to sponsor avatars or other servants and let them act for Him. Zyr’abaoth is a genius, and has plotted for centuries. Even His “death” was a part of a massive plan.

Religion: Zyr’abaoth is worshipped through a mental agent spread through religious proselytizing. If an individual listens with curiosity to a preacher of Zyr, the agent takes hold and begins to cause the individual to convert. Any former religious beliefs are retained, but are modified to accommodate Zyr’abaoth. Many gravediggers, soldiers, healers and executioners, as well as anyone who deals with death, venerate Him.

Dogma: Varies, typically focused on the sacredness of darkness and meditation. Belief in a dusty or watery abyss the dead must cross before judgment is common, as are prayers and rituals for the safe journey of the dead. Zyr’abaoth is seldom directly invoked, as His name is hidden from most mortals.

Miracles:

Reality Drain: Zyr can reduce reality, weakening magic.

Reality Fill: Zyr can overload reality, breaking and slowing physical laws within a limited area.

Time Manipulation: Pretty basic stuff, cannot truly time travel. He can look at past or future events, but the future is vague.

Phase Warp: A distortion of time that traps a victim in an endless loop. Appears to be a simple disappearance.

Devour: Zyr can swallow large objects whole. This requires days to complete, though, and Zyr’abaoth can’t do much while digesting a meal.

Assimilation: Zyr’abaoth can take traits of those he devours, but the traits gradually fade away.

Psychoanalysis: A mental attack that pulls up traumatic memories.

Vulcanize: A powerful sealing ability that petrifies a victim. It can be reversed by a powerful mage.

Void: Invalidation of an object, making it vanish. Requires lots of energy to use.

Last edited:
Zyr’abaoth’s sheet

Description: Simultaneously existing and not existing, appears as a dragon made of infinite black with a visibly warped border. This event horizon can break apart and spaghettifiy anything that makes contact. Zyr is highly malleable, changing based on who beholds the Nightbringer.

Backstory: Zyr is the lost half of Yimor, a dark shadow broken off Oen’Abadroth and lost. Zyr was decapitated and imprisoned within the Hall of Light. Recently, Zyr has recovered... And the End will restore the Afterlife. To what end?

Weakness: The Ritual of the Lines, an ancient means to drive off Outsiders, causes Zyr to dissolve into the Geometry of the universe.

Personality: None, simply acts and reacts as needed.

Religion: Zyr’abaoth is worshipped through a mental agent spread through religious proselytizing.

Dogma: Whatever is convenient.

Domains: Fundamental Forces, Darkness, Spacetime, Reality, Chaos.

Miracles:

Reality Fill: Zyr can overload reality, breaking and slowing physical laws.

Time Manipulation: Pretty basic stuff.

Phase Warp: A distortion of time that traps a victim in an endless loop.

Devour: Zyr can swallow planets whole.

Assimilation: Zyr’abaoth can take traits of those he devours.

Vulcanize: A powerful sealing ability that petrifies a victim.

Void: Invalidation in past, present and future.

Needs work. The backstory needs fleshing out, the weakness doesn't work unless you specify what the "Ritual of the Lines" actually is, and a lot of those miracles are a bit OP for what should generally be minor blessings and combat actions. Also, the personality and dogma sections don't really work like that. He can be a total pragmatist, or multiple personalities, but please do say that. As for dogma, having a religion teach "whatever is convenient" really doesn't work. Unless you want Zyr to be worshipped as a god of peanut butter by at least a few cults.

Zyr’abaoth’s sheet

Backstory: Zyr is the lost half of Yimor, a dark shadow broken off Oen’Abadroth and lost. Zyr was decapitated and imprisoned within the Hall of Light. Recently, Zyr has recovered... And the End will restore the Afterlife. To what end?

Weakness: The Ritual of the Lines, an ancient means to drive off Outsiders, causes Zyr to dissolve into the Geometry of the universe.

Personality: None, simply acts and reacts as needed.

Religion: Zyr’abaoth is worshipped through a mental agent spread through religious proselytizing.

Dogma: Whatever is convenient.

Domains: Fundamental Forces, Darkness, Spacetime, Reality, Chaos.

Miracles:

Reality Fill: Zyr can overload reality, breaking and slowing physical laws.

Time Manipulation: Pretty basic stuff.

Phase Warp: A distortion of time that traps a victim in an endless loop.

Devour: Zyr can swallow planets whole.

Assimilation: Zyr’abaoth can take traits of those he devours.

Vulcanize: A powerful sealing ability that petrifies a victim.

Void: Invalidation in past, present and future.

1.Space and time does not fit void at all
2. Those are entirely separate things that shouldn’t be fit into the same aspect or sphere
3. Palkia and Dialga already have it covered so I’d ask that you please don’t try to take it

Needs work. The backstory needs fleshing out, the weakness doesn't work unless you specify what the "Ritual of the Lines" actually is, and a lot of those miracles are a bit OP for what should generally be minor blessings and combat actions. Also, the personality and dogma sections don't really work like that. He can be a total pragmatist, or multiple personalities, but please do say that. As for dogma, having a religion teach "whatever is convenient" really doesn't work. Unless you want Zyr to be worshipped as a god of peanut butter by at least a few cults.
Done.

Selee please don’t take SpaceTime, once again it should be two different things, your character is already OP as fuck with REALITY WARPING. Arceus should kill you the moment your god is introduced but as a fellow player I would let the reality warping slide as much as I hate it and not start a fight immediately which will probably end with you dead since a lot of the other gods will probably side with Arceus. But taking Space and Time something Dialga and Palkia made themselves is not something I can just let Arceus not take action against as It would be so blatantly out of character.

Selee please don’t take SpaceTime, once again it should be two different things, your character is already OP as fuck with REALITY WARPING. Arceus should kill you the moment your god is introduced but as a fellow player I would let the reality warping slide as much as I hate it and not start a fight immediately which will probably end with you dead since a lot of the other gods will probably side with Arceus. But taking Space and Time something Dialga and Palkia made themselves is not something I can just let Arceus not take action against as It would be so blatantly out of character.

Dude please stop. I read it, the precognition is the only real extent of his time powers. You're doing the thing you do again.

One last thing that revan and speck pointed out. Eating a whole planet would require being larger than the entire universe of the setting, so that might need to be edited.

Edit: Your sheet is also out of order. Could you maybe rearrange it to fit the standard format?

Dude please stop. I read it, the precognition is the only real extent of his time powers. You're doing the thing you do again.

It’s one of his aspects, a thing he has massive control over. Arceus IC would try to kill him immediately for taking control over not just his stuff but the thing his son and daughter made and govern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back