• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (OOC) (OPEN)

It’s one of his aspects, a thing he has massive control over. Arceus IC would try to kill him immediately for taking control over not just his stuff but the thing his son and daughter made and govern.
I’d like to see him try.

Space Buddha Space Buddha
I’ll make those changes tomorrow.

Okay, both of you, calm down. Please?

Revan, You should stop playing Arceus as such an asshole to at least an extent. Like I get it's his thing, but threathening to kill players because doing things with his creations really limits interactions and makes him unlikable. I'm not saying this out of any ill intent, but playing a character like this is annoying.

And Selee, Zyr is not some anime villain where he can destroy the last. Like Revan said, Zyr is AWFULLY powerful, which really makes me wonder how Yimor beat him. It just makes things unfair. Gods can be more powerful then the others, but good lord. This is just plain powercreeping.

Okay, both of you, calm down. Please?

Revan, You should stop playing Arceus as such an asshole to at least an extent. Like I get it's his thing, but threathening to kill players because doing things with his creations really limits interactions and makes him unlikable. I'm not saying this out of any ill intent, but playing a character like this is annoying.

And Selee, Zyr is not some anime villain where he can destroy the last. Like Revan said, Zyr is AWFULLY powerful, which really makes me wonder how Yimor beat him. It just makes things unfair. Gods can be more powerful then the others, but good lord. This is just plain powercreeping.
All right, I’ll calm down.

Revan4221 Revan4221
I’m sorry.

And as for how Yimor’droth beat him, Zyr is not as powerful as him. Zyr’abaoth is more of a generalist, Yimor’droth specializes.

Revan4221 Revan4221
I’m sorry.

And as for how Yimor’droth beat him, Zyr is not as powerful as him. Zyr’abaoth is more of a generalist, Yimor’droth specializes.

It’s fine I overreacted as well. It’s just Space and Time is Palkia and Dialga thing. It just feels wrong to me that someone else is just taking it away like that. It also doesn’t fit with your Void Sphere. Aspects should be connected with the Sphere somewhat and I don’t think Space and Time are something the Void has control over.

If you want to take it I won’t stop you however despite my personal feelings. I’ll just try to avoid your character IC as much as possible.

Revan4221 Revan4221
I’m sorry.

Sorry Selee, but looking at the two sheets, I really don't see how that was the fact. He just feels too powerful compared to Yimor.

That, and Revan Is right. The Void should be nothingness. The complete absence of these things. Manipulating anything seems to go against the 'Void' Sphere. I'd recommend talking to Void to ask tips and suggestions for it.

Sorry Selee, but looking at the two sheets, I really don't see how that was the fact. He just feels too powerful compared to Yimor.

That, and Revan Is right. The Void should be nothingness. The complete absence of these things. Manipulating anything seems to go against the 'Void' Sphere. I'd recommend talking to Void to ask tips and suggestions for it.
I’ll ask Space Buddha Space Buddha

What domains should I change?

If could make a recommendation most of them don’t really fit fundamental force, reality, and space time especially although Chaos and Darkness could work.

One thing you could change them into is domain over Decay and other similar things. The Void really shouldn’t have any domains since it literally is the absence of everything.

HOWEVER you could make your domains the process of which things enter the Void IE Decay, Rust, Chaos, Darkness, and perhaps destruction.

If could make a recommendation most of them don’t really fit fundamental force, reality, and space time especially although Chaos and Darkness could work.

One thing you could change them into is domain over Decay and other similar things. The Void really shouldn’t have any domains since it literally is the absence of everything.

HOWEVER you could make your domains the process of which things enter the Void IE Decay, Rust, Chaos, Darkness, and perhaps destruction.
Helsa has Corruption though. I’ll get some new domains, but I’m not changing all of them.

Helsa has Corruption though. I’ll get some new domains, but I’m not changing all of them.

I'd say Corruption and Decay are two very different things. But sure. Though, like, maybe change it to 'aging' or something? Or making people more tired from it or smth.

Corruption isn’t the same as collapse. Reality and SpaceTime don’t fit the Void at all especially. I guess fundamental forces could as well in some roundabout way.

My suggestion is you’re aspects/Domains are the process of which everything enters the Void. Everything goes through decay, metal rusts and withers, and chaos leads to the collapse of society. Destruction is the ultimate end of which nothing is left and entered the Void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back