• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

Bastet: Goddess of Cats

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Ocaeril let out a slight 'huh' at Bastet's description of his son, although to be honest, some sort of mental image via telepathy would have been way easier at this point. Well, whatevs. While it was vague, it was enough for a god of life and biology like himself to come up with something. Although really, he was more surprised that this girl could produce male offspring. Then again, she doesn't follow the culture of the Nekomatus at all despite creating it, so...

"I try to keep the name of most humans in my mind, given I'm their creator and all, but fair enough," Ocaeril said, dropping his beer from his hold- a little portal appearing under it as it fell, before another one appeared near Bastet, landing on her hands. It was low quality, piss-tasting beer, but at least it was something. He did react a little bit as she told him about her son, and his reason for 'running' away, a familiar glint on his eyes...Before he was back to his usual position. "Sounds like you should have a serious talk with him. He's probably got some sort of inferiority complex, or he's severely jealous. Those sorts of things develop if you don't take care of it, you know."

Ocaeril shrugged. "But it isn't my job to judge you, does the kid have a name?"

"Maahes, his name's Maahes. Not to be confused with my keys, which I lost."

Bastet grabs the bottle and downs it in seconds.

"Damn, this isn't enough... I need more!"

Bastet leaps out of her chair, somehow jumping across the room and into the flickering wall, presumably disappearing onto the world below(?). Strange, why was she acting so strange about not having enough beer?​

Ocaeril just ends up staring, before shrugging his shoulders. Not his place to judge- alcoholism is a serious issue several humans and other species deal with. Aaaah, how fucked has dopamine gotten over the years. Still, his little talk with Bastet caused what almost felt like a lightbulb to form above his head. Thoughts of Shimone, and several other children from multiple races came to his mind, and the sheer immense and growing number of his own angels came to mind, as well as a way to possibly get a favor out of Bastet. Although admittedly, he was doing it less for that and more out of genuine worry for her kid and his mental state. Call it a father's instinct if you will, but he can smell shitty parenting, or at the very least, neglectfulness from a mile away.

Regardless, Ocaeril approached Inqui, booping her on the cheek. "Hey, honey, you wanna work together? It's been a while since we did a project, the two of us and all~" A small flirty smile appeared on his face, as he waved to get her attention.

For Tiamat's stay in the ''new hall'' it didn't look like she was as cheerful as she used to be. Were the concerns getting to her? Was she not trying hard enough? Many thoughts are on her mind, so it's hard to find easy enjoyment and the feeling of 'motherly joy'. Well, there is also the fact Shimone had been scared recently, and Tiamat, alongside Eva, did their best to help Shimone from recent stress. Efforts are still there, Tiamat is just finding more ways to help her grandchild Shimone live a happy life.

"I'm sorry, but I did not have any food plans in mind for my children to enjoy formally. Not especially since I am so concerned... In between the plans I'll be looking out for Shimone's wellbeing, and my children are welcome to help out."

Tiamat lacked food ideas when other things were on her mind. She wasn't hungry either, however she feels as tense and as sour as a broody chicken, because the feeling that any efforts aren't enough, alongside motherly stress. Maybe it's why her wings are so puffed and fluffed? "Aaaaahhh..." That was simply a pouty song. What the heck could she do that could improve things? Heck, maybe even not be in the backrooms of all places...? The pouting would end when her child has mentioned the sea, raising a brow and her eyes to Ocaeril's direction.

"By the sea, and the island, there is a city for the triton, the fish, and underwater life to flourish. There are shrines made to bless the waters and try to cure the sea from corruption or invaders... but perhaps it should be improved. Maybe there will be shrines strengthened to put more power in blessings, and even have a guardian to blast away at intruders and invasions of corruption or parasites? These are some of my ideas for the sea, my child. But you are free to suggest anything else as well. The invitation will be there since you mentioned helping out the seas~" By the invitation, Tiamat had existing plans there, and she'd be glad to help out the sea along with Ocaeril!

Only motherly concerns grew more with Bastet's stress as a mother. Some maternal related feelings, maybe? Or this is just one mother to another mother... Either way, she stood up to make the message to get Bastet's attention. "Aaaah, I can see your concern. Perhaps I can assist in your journey to finding your child? One mother to another. Let the child be lulled if they are stressed for any reason, laaaah~ If we find them, you'll be reunited. Aaa, would you like any gifts in return? Playdates could be good for the childrens' wellbeing." That is, children have fun together with some possible parent supervision so they make sure they have good experiences and memories.

Tags: Space Buddha Space Buddha , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Duchess Post

"Well I am simply elated that we'll be breaking her into Camelot so she can usurp the throne! What else would I be smiling about!?"

Meanwhile, Cloneya and Karys laid awake, kept up by the enormous portrait of the duchess staring them down from the foot of the guest bed. The sentret meanwhile functioned as a makeshift neck pillow.

"..."

"It's like she's staring into my soul..."

"...you're weird." The Duchess unceremoniously said, before strutting off with all the arrogance to go prepare for...convincing the little girl.

With blood. Lots of blood. And seduction.

Meanwhile, said portrait seemed to be definitely staring at Cloneya...

...or maybe it was just the memory of the Duchess's odd stare.

Summer Springs looked up at Isabel curiously, her gaze searching the Titanian's face before she nodded, her smile somehow warming even further than it had been before. "Ah yes, Ms. Isabel, we were told to expect you especially. I assure you, the pleasure is mutual. We, that is the administration of Equestira, are glad that you and yours agreed to assist us in this little... issue of ours."

Summer Springs' expression darkened for a moment before lighting up again, her smile widening to a full grin as she chuckled brightly. "But of course, it's not all that dreary here in Equestria! Usually we can take care of our own problems, as you'll be able to see during your stay here. There's plenty of joy and sunshine around, as long as you know where not to look." Summer added quickly, her ears twitching slightly and in such a way a few who hung around the Cafes regularly would recognize as a sign of nervousness among ponies. Whether Isabel had such knowledge was debatable, but not impossible....

Puppernickel Puppernickel
“I’m happy to be of assistance!” Isabel didn’t seem to notice anything, but Levi and Farlan both looked slightly uncomfortable.

[/QUOTE]"A bold claim for such a small, small island. You assume we require much when, already, we align with peoples far beyond your own. For us to swear a pact would mean your people abandon any notions of grandeur that might bring you into conflict with the Huskarr, or the Penguins, the latter of which can provide uscomparable weapons to the titans and will do so with little hesitation... And, regarding such a thing... I assume that it is only a convenient coincidence that you choose to place such a thing just to the north of the great wall."

The inquisitive and somewhat threatening tone of the Empress was only somewhat lessened by the fact that she wasn't wearing a shirt.[/QUOTE]
Space Buddha Space Buddha

“My Lady, you would defy Titania at your peril. We have defeated the hogs of the islands, and endured for centuries. Our air fleets are nigh-unbeatable, and our Titans an unstoppable horde. Those who face us soon learn that we can and do Rumble the ground itself. Of course, we have no need for a backwards people barely clinging to delusions of grandeur that never existed.”

Josephus smirked. Was he disobeying his Founder? Yes. But in the end, the Tybers wanted war. The so-called Huskarr and Penguins were no concern to him.

Last edited:
Helsa Action #1

The Serpent Demons. Something that Helsa had created then forgotten, like...a large amount of things. They were still around, but they had essentially gone into hiding. They were just...there, for some reason. They had not received orders from Helsa in forever, and were just living. While they had been moved to Tendril, they were still kind of forgotten about.

Until now. As from within Arqa, Helsa decided to multitask, and reach her mind outward. And, she decided to fix some things that she had done and forgotten about, perhaps multiple times. Such as the Serpent Demons.

-

Ugajin, High Councilman of the Serpent Demons, blinked at the holographic image of Helsa that had appeared before him in the middle of a council meeting.

"Hey, I'm giving you all free will. Trying to be...less horrible? And I'm giving you free will for that."

She snapped her fingers and...

Ugajin didn't feel any different. Outside of the mumbling voice that said he existed to serve Helsa being gone, he didn't feel any different.

"Alright, bye. You all are also now called the Serpent Clan now."

And with that, the image was gone.

"Well." Ugajin coughed. "Let's continue the meeting."

"Wait, since we have free will now, does that mean we can choose to do what we want sometimes?" One of the Serpent Demons-er, Serpent Clansmen said.

Silence.

Then everyone began clamoring with their own desires.

Ugajin's eyes twitched.

-

The Serpent Demons are now the Serpent Clan. They have free will now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back