• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Arqa Post

The statues then unlock from their settings, and begin to mob Helsa, driving her deeper into the city...

Helsa was swearing quite a lot as she fled from the statues, running as fast as she could and occasionally shooting a blast of corruption at the statues to try and force them back.

• Bastet: Goddess of Cats: Fluff post

Meanwhile, Bastet had left the hall, having gone to spend a few years wandering the world. As the Reveler, Bastet had always been more content simply hanging around, traveling, going on adventures and such. She even recalled having a family once, though that was such a long time ago... Sitting now at a barstool, somewhere in a remote town in spartycas.

Funnily enough she should meet someone there, a man by the name of Ptah, somewhat exotic though his heritage as an immigrant from the Void Desert would explain that, and they would hit it off. He was a shopkeeper by trade, and after a few evenings out Bastet went home with him. What started as a casual fling soon became more as she spotted a quaint cat-shrine in his closet, and soon enough Bastet trusted her lover enough to disclose her true heritage to him.

Naturally, this small-town shopkeep would simply assume that his girlfriend was a bit off her rocker when she told him that she was a living goddess, though with further demonstrations of power, and the one time he spotted her sober, this idea would fade from memory. Especially after they had to hire an exterminator to clear out the demonic, flesh-eating cats from their basement.

Soon enough, Bastet was to be married. She didn't invite any of her fellow gods, mostly just friends from her mundane life, and several entire clans of cats, which just seemed to swarm the ceremony without warning.

Soon enough, after a brief honeymoon at an elemental island resort, Bastet and her husband would find themselves due to contend with something that would be adorable, were it not for the destiny of one among their number.

Kittens.

Eva's response to Shimone only caused the boy to look slightly down for a few moments, still holding onto her, but his grip on his sister was weaker. She makes it seem so easy, he thought inside his head. The influx of divine energy flowing onto Eva as she created the blade caused Shimone's face to scrunch up a bit, as he instantly let go of Eva, taking a few steps away from her. She makes it seem so easy to be like her. To create things like her. She...Doesn't understand, does she...? After all...How could she? Eva, who barely goes home to her brother. Eva, who barely is aware of her brother's lack of power. Eva, who is unaware of his brother's safety. Eva, who is isn't aware of her brother's feelings.

He didn't hate her. Not in a million years. Eva was the person he respected the most. But...

Please stop smiling, sister. It hurts to smile back. You don't understand. I can't be like you. I wasn't born blessed like you. I'm not special like you. Those words were words he wanted to say to her as she forged her blade. Not everyone is special. He can see it in her eyes- She thinks he has some sort of knack for stuff despite being a demigod and her brother, right...? A small smile came to his face- that couldn't be farther away from the truth. He loved his sister. He loved her so much. Yet she didn't understand. She didn't understand that he wanted to be her. Someone like her. Someone who could create, someone who could make others smile. Someone who belongs in the family.

She was so distant from him she didn't even understand what she meant to him. She didn't understand the effect she had on him.

"I..." He tried to say, his voice drifting away- words lost to him. He didn't want to say anything. The thoughts of what to say not even coming to his head.

...And yet, he didn't.

Darkness surrounded his vision. Whispers and darkness came to his being, as his eyes widened. The world, for a single moment, seemed to look much darker. It seemed to be much...Colder. It was an indescribable feeling- it was akin to a cold wind hitting against his very soul, and every single part of him, from his emotions, his voice, his vision, shaking due to the cruel coldness of that wind. He could hear voices, a thousand of them, and at the same time. Whispering at him sad songs of a life long lost. Of opportunities long gone. Of happiness that never came. Of love never requited. Of people who didn't understand. They whispered at him about himself. Her shadow was greater than his.

He couldn't make out anything of what they were saying, except for a single phrase. A phrase that seemed to be said by Shimone, and at the same time, someone else inside his head.

I am a man of no worth.

"NO!"
A loud thud could be heard all across the forge, as Shimone fell flat on his rear on the ground, instantly crawling away from Eva. The girl could tell- there was immense distress within him. Maybe it was his glowing eyes and strange energy similar to her own, maybe it was the strange glitch like effect and the almost digital glow within the area of his heart, maybe it was his immense shaking, maybe ti was his tears, maybe it was his hiccups, or maybe it was the fact he was clutching his head.

"I... I h-hate this...!" Tears fell down his face freely- his eyes glowing with melancholy power. "I hate this..."

With silent sadness, Shimone Rey cried, paying no mind to his sister anymore.

The reassurance from the imp and the ghost both gained a little smile from their respective lovers. Kyou letting out a small chuckle from his mouth, while Mimaki simply patting Fuma on her green hair, gently caressing her hair. Sometimes, it is said Chakra can be used to sense someone's emotions in a practice called Ninshu. A way of understanding oneself and others- a practice Yuyuko herself felt. And she could see it- clear as light, Kyou and Mimaki's kindness inside their hearts. Kyou's was akin to a great flame, warm and pleasing, and Mimaki was a gentle breeze of winter, cooling someone off after a long and stressful day. It was kind and pleasing. And towards the two of the girls specifically? It felt even greater.

They truly did love both of them.

Mimaki's hand reached and pulled Fuma close, his tails gently caressing her face as he filled her with small kisses on the cheek, while Kyou gently and warmly held Yuyuko's hand- the kitsune soon doing the same after sharing his own affection for a small moment. The sun was setting down high in the sky, the sky shifting colors from a deep blue to a pleasing and beautiful orange. Pokémon and birds flew together in the sky in unison, while the first stars appearing in the sky, their gentle shine was mesmerizing and beautiful to look at.

"Of course it is!"

Helsa Arqa Post

Helsa was swearing quite a lot as she fled from the statues, running as fast as she could and occasionally shooting a blast of corruption at the statues to try and force them back.
As she entered the next circle of the city, the fire-breathing statues gave up on pursuit, instead opting to return to their settings.

Then a distant, familiar roar burst from the center of the city, as lightning and fire arced and erupted from the heart.

The roar of a deceased dragon...

Meanwhile, Bastet had left the hall, having gone to spend a few years wandering the world. As the Reveler, Bastet had always been more content simply hanging around, traveling, going on adventures and such. She even recalled having a family once, though that was such a long time ago... Sitting now at a barstool, somewhere in a remote town in spartycas.

Funnily enough she should meet someone there, a man by the name of Ptah, somewhat exotic though his heritage as an immigrant from the Void Desert would explain that, and they would hit it off. He was a shopkeeper by trade, and after a few evenings out Bastet went home with him. What started as a casual fling soon became more as she spotted a quaint cat-shrine in his closet, and soon enough Bastet trusted her lover enough to disclose her true heritage to him.

Naturally, this small-town shopkeep would simply assume that his girlfriend was a bit off her rocker when she told him that she was a living goddess, though with further demonstrations of power, and the one time he spotted her sober, this idea would fade from memory. Especially after they had to hire an exterminator to clear out the demonic, flesh-eating cats from their basement.

Soon enough, Bastet was to be married. She didn't invite any of her fellow gods, mostly just friends from her mundane life, and several entire clans of cats, which just seemed to swarm the ceremony without warning.

Soon enough, after a brief honeymoon at an elemental island resort, Bastet and her husband would find themselves due to contend with something that would be adorable, were it not for the destiny of one among their number.

Kittens.

Eva's response to Shimone only caused the boy to look slightly down for a few moments, still holding onto her, but his grip on his sister was weaker. She makes it seem so easy, he thought inside his head. The influx of divine energy flowing onto Eva as she created the blade caused Shimone's face to scrunch up a bit, as he instantly let go of Eva, taking a few steps away from her. She makes it seem so easy to be like her. To create things like her. She...Doesn't understand, does she...? After all...How could she? Eva, who barely goes home to her brother. Eva, who barely is aware of her brother's lack of power. Eva, who is unaware of his brother's safety. Eva, who is isn't aware of her brother's feelings.

He didn't hate her. Not in a million years. Eva was the person he respected the most. But...

Please stop smiling, sister. It hurts to smile back. You don't understand. I can't be like you. I wasn't born blessed like you. I'm not special like you. Those words were words he wanted to say to her as she forged her blade. Not everyone is special. He can see it in her eyes- She thinks he has some sort of knack for stuff despite being a demigod and her brother, right...? A small smile came to his face- that couldn't be farther away from the truth. He loved his sister. He loved her so much. Yet she didn't understand. She didn't understand that he wanted to be her. Someone like her. Someone who could create, someone who could make others smile. Someone who belongs in the family.

She was so distant from him she didn't even understand what she meant to him. She didn't understand the effect she had on him.

"I..." He tried to say, his voice drifting away- words lost to him. He didn't want to say anything. The thoughts of what to say not even coming to his head.

...And yet, he didn't.

Darkness surrounded his vision. Whispers and darkness came to his being, as his eyes widened. The world, for a single moment, seemed to look much darker. It seemed to be much...Colder. It was an indescribable feeling- it was akin to a cold wind hitting against his very soul, and every single part of him, from his emotions, his voice, his vision, shaking due to the cruel coldness of that wind. He could hear voices, a thousand of them, and at the same time. Whispering at him sad songs of a life long lost. Of opportunities long gone. Of happiness that never came. Of love never requited. Of people who didn't understand. They whispered at him about himself. Her shadow was greater than his.

He couldn't make out anything of what they were saying, except for a single phrase. A phrase that seemed to be said by Shimone, and at the same time, someone else inside his head.

I am a man of no worth.

"NO!"
A loud thud could be heard all across the forge, as Shimone fell flat on his rear on the ground, instantly crawling away from Eva. The girl could tell- there was immense distress within him. Maybe it was his glowing eyes and strange energy similar to her own, maybe it was the strange glitch like effect and the almost digital glow within the area of his heart, maybe it was his immense shaking, maybe ti was his tears, maybe it was his hiccups, or maybe it was the fact he was clutching his head.

"I... I h-hate this...!" Tears fell down his face freely- his eyes glowing with melancholy power. "I hate this..."

With silent sadness, Shimone Rey cried, paying no mind to his sister anymore.

The reassurance from the imp and the ghost both gained a little smile from their respective lovers. Kyou letting out a small chuckle from his mouth, while Mimaki simply patting Fuma on her green hair, gently caressing her hair. Sometimes, it is said Chakra can be used to sense someone's emotions in a practice called Ninshu. A way of understanding oneself and others- a practice Yuyuko herself felt. And she could see it- clear as light, Kyou and Mimaki's kindness inside their hearts. Kyou's was akin to a great flame, warm and pleasing, and Mimaki was a gentle breeze of winter, cooling someone off after a long and stressful day. It was kind and pleasing. And towards the two of the girls specifically? It felt even greater.

They truly did love both of them.

Mimaki's hand reached and pulled Fuma close, his tails gently caressing her face as he filled her with small kisses on the cheek, while Kyou gently and warmly held Yuyuko's hand- the kitsune soon doing the same after sharing his own affection for a small moment. The sun was setting down high in the sky, the sky shifting colors from a deep blue to a pleasing and beautiful orange. Pokémon and birds flew together in the sky in unison, while the first stars appearing in the sky, their gentle shine was mesmerizing and beautiful to look at.

"Of course it is!"

Eva reeled as the sword touched her mind, and suddenly she was elsewhere.

Images flashing, infinite darkness, gods fighting.

Light boiling from every inch of flesh, unlimited power undulating from her as she tears at the /Hero-Slime-Goddess/. Teeth meet flesh, and then more blows strike her armor. The /Earth-God/ thinks to slay her? He shall PERISH.

Eva stood in her forge once more, staring blankly. She'd seen Father, and Mother, but they were... different. Then she shook off her daze, and dropped the sword before running to Shimone.

"Are you okay?!" she asked.

Tiamat, the Navigator: Underwater City Action/Mortal Action

After spending enough time with the gods, it would seem her energy has returned. “I will be off! I shall return here when I am finished. The sea… deserves something special. Laaah aaaaaah aaaaaaaaa~”

Tiamat stood up to make her exit from the hall, then preparing flight to go to the tritons’ island. Once she is there, she wasted no time going to the church to make big announcements. The Children of the Sea would let her in, like usual, and she would take the podium of the church. Taking out a scroll and pen, she wrote in it to convey a message. Once finished, she began to speak, “Aaaaaa, aaahhh ahhhhhh aaa!” (My children, I have an announcement to make!) The next thing the triton and other members noticed, she held up the scroll saying ‘My grief is fading away. I hope you appreciate the changes.’ “… First of all, what once made me sad… is gone. While being with family, I gained comfort to speak without grief holding me down, laaahh~” There was shock, then there was delight. Has she gone through a miracle? She likely has. Maybe that’s why she’s been in a good mood! They didn’t mind the fact she spoke, for reasons such as the miracle, and that she’s been in good light (for the most part) of worshippers. They clapped, they smiled, and they appreciate the new changes… and it made the goddess almost tear up. “Oh, you… I’m so… happy you all appreciate it so much. I was worried that this… would’ve made you react bad, as if it were falsssse.” Tiamat put the scroll on the podium, putting it away.

“But why would we protest for it if it were to be good change?” Said one child of the sea.
“We think of it as a miracle because… it’s personal. You went through so many trials, our mother. We’re glad to see you overcoming them.” Said another.
“Well, truth be told, it gives us questions on the future. Do you think your family could return to you, so we can be there for them too?” Said a third.

“Laaahhh… I like the idea, but it is complex to complete right now. The action I wished to do for this moment is something neeeew!” That is, again, re-birthing Abzu, Lahamu and Kingu would mean having to adjust their memories so they could remember her and anything else. This, however, is different. “And to add, I would like to offer… if you can help me build an underwater city. I can handle the beginning of materials, you all can help with the scavenging of materials. We can make the magical currents that link and lead between this island and the city.” As the triton were excited to work with Tiamat, with mortal actions to partake in and assist the goddess, they all sang their songs and aaah’s in unison.

Given the meeting has finished up, that was when the goddess’ action and the mortal action collaborate together into what would be the development of the underwater city Seascale. Tiamat went into the waters of the island, shifting into her sea-physical forme and checking to see if the fellow Triton that wished to help her were following along. As they swim together, they will go to a deep part of the ocean to start the building process.

The first step was the scales. Tiamat extracted some of her scales from an upcoming molt to make the flooring and pathways of the city. Of course, these scales will shine, especially since they are in water, which is why the city is named this way; her scales made the city become a reality. The tritons, on the other hand, brought materials to make other things by the assistance of Tiamat’s abilities and miracles. The coral and sand were used to make the houses and buildings. Kelp was used for the gardens, amongst the other underwater plants. Shrines were made with underwater minerals, rocks, and a touch of Tiamat’s blessing so they serve purpose to protect the sea and cleanse it with the assistance of spectral fish they can rely on, and the link between these shrines and the primordial triforce. Other underwater materials were used for furniture for the buildings and houses, for the sake of making it feel habitable and homely.

Finally, came the magical sea currents to link a path between the city of Seascale and the Tritons’ island. This is fitting for Tiamat’s role, as the navigation between the two locations is important if the triton were to have a need to balance between underwater society and overland society. These currents were made with movements of the triton to make a pathway, and as they made it, Tiamat applied her blessings to make sure the current stays as it is. While doing this progress, the triton swam with the goddess, making this current pathway as they make their way up to the island. As a small detail, the goddess sang with joy through the actions. Such beauty.

As they finished up, the current’s pathway would end on the island sands, making the link complete. In a way, the current was like a ‘water slide’ (no pun intended). Tiamat shook around like a wet dog after her return to the island. This was a pleasant thing to do, and a fun way of spending time with the worshippers who loved herself, her family, and her adopted son equally. “This was fun, laaah! I will return another time. Before then, be sure you all balance each society with love, care and equality. Mother loves you allll, laaaah aaaaaa~” The other tritons expressed their gratitude and joy, with a side of songs, which all made Tiamat happy before she shifted to her origin-physical forme, spreading her wings to take off. After all, she needed to dry, and so with her flying around and singing, it set her in a good mood.

For that cheesy little flirt attempt that was successful, Fuma got rewarded with pats, kisses and tail caresses, not just the sense of Ninshu. It did influence the circular blush to grow bigger, at least just getting her face pink. It is a long day, and nothing can go wrong with cool, cool breeze from Mimaki's essence. Though, while being in the moment of affection, Fuma looked up to the stars, stating, "Aah, night has come. Stars are shining." Don't worry. She can balance between looking at the stars and looking at the fox while they do their stargazing date. The imp gazed at the fox with a sense she had stars in her eyes, excitedly asking like a kid in a candy store, "Shall we? Shall we?"

Yuyuko also felt Ninshu from Kyou, holding his hands and thinking of the sort of affection to balance warm flames and a essence of cold (if ghosts generally feel cold by touch), when Fuma noted of night time. "Oh! I guess it should be a evening dinner... anywhere you want to go, Kyou-kun? We can talk about your journey wherever you wanna be!" Still, anywhere is fine, as long as it makes for a good food and quality time date.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Action 1: An intoxicated Bat

Today was a special day for Baldur, but not for any reason a normal person would think of. It was miserable day, like any other. But today, something was different. Baldur now had something that would allow him to better endure the unending hell that was his existence, and that something was alcohol. He only recently got into the habit of drinking, but now that he tried it, there was no letting go. He just kept on chugging down bottle after bottle, guzzling it down like a man drying of thirst. There was no thought of stopping or even reducing his intake, only the constant greed for more.

As a result of his new habit, Baldur was in a state of severe intoxication. And like many other drunks, Baldur made some bad decisions, one of which would cause a lot of pain and property damage.

He decided to leave his lair and go for a 'walk'.

Clutching a bottle in one of claws at the end of his wings, Baldur flew through the sky like a headless pigeon, stumbling about and occasionally crashing into things. One such such thing was a large mountain. What wasn't destroyed by the collision was soon erased from a existence via a high power beam of energy blasting out of his mouth. A nearby forest soon suffered the fate when Baldur hiccupped. A city was also annihilated when Baldur decided to try out his energy beam again.

"Hur hur hur. Funny lights."

But the fun soon came to an end his stomach started to rumble.

"Urg, I don't feel so good....."

Feeling sick, Baldur flew over to the ocean and opened his jaws, releasing a torrent vomit into the ocean, filling it up with filth and killing countless innocent sea creatures. The survivors would remember this day as one of great tragedy.

Once Baldur was done purging is stomach, he wipes some of the remaining fluids off of his face with a wing before resuming his 'flight.'

Helsa Arqa Post

As she entered the next circle of the city, the fire-breathing statues gave up on pursuit, instead opting to return to their settings.

Then a distant, familiar roar burst from the center of the city, as lightning and fire arced and erupted from the heart.

The roar of a deceased dragon...

"That...that roar." Helsa whispered under her breath in shock.

"...it couldn't be..."

Against her better judgement, Helsa continued trecking towards the center of the city.

Yinqui Roth, Goddess of Heroism and Light: Main Action (Get rid of all that anime BS)

Meanwhile, having taken her fill of potato chips, Yinqui had left the hall, but not gone to Ocaeril. Rather, she had been swept away to her oft-forgotten personal realm, the Throne of Heroes.

1602726608434.png

It had been some time since she had come here, and what she would find would shock her. For one, the representation of the throne itself was in ruins, its bridge to the world shattered and its once golden shine now a dull brass. Moreover, the spirits within were but echoes of their former selves. Yinqui would explore the throne, and indeed not find any of the Elaryan spirits remaining, that is, with the exception of one.

"...Tanya..?"

Standing in one of the near-infinite halls of the throne, an image of Yinqui's "daughter" was present, though niece would be a better term. This image was of her prior to her... incident... that left her the mercilless dictator known today. Her connection to this world had led her to not fade from existence completely, however.

"Aunt Inqui, welcome back."

"I... Go... By... Yinqui... now.... what... happened... here..? Where... are... the... others..?"

Tanya-lily looked around.

"Well, it's somewhat complicated. This place... wasn't meant to function here. The rules of this world are much different from the one it came from originally, and I do not refer to elarya. As such, many of the spirits housed here began to fade away, almost all of those not originally from this world have done so already. My connection is tenuous enough that I remain, some of the ones originally brought here were overtaken entirely, having to adopt whole new identities to survive. Jackie for instance, is not the one you remember, a similar figure on ocaeril took her place, and her name. Though we tried to show Shimone our best side, the throne has become a... free-for-all, so to speak."

The sound of clashing swords and gunfire punctuated her sentence.

"That... is... terrible..! Why... was... I... never... told... of... this.!? Why... have... I... not... felt... it..? I... am... connected... to... this... place... after... all..."

"Make no mistake, the throne is dying, but enough new spirits have come in from Ocaeril to sustain it. It has just been... underused. The link between the throne and Ocaeril was severed in a way that causes legends held here to die much faster than they would naturally. Over time though, every great spirit here will be reduced to mere phantoms, and then, to oblivion. Only then will it pain you."

Yinqui stared at her metaphysical "Niece" for a moment, before her expression hardened, showing her resolve.

"Well... I... suppose... I... will... have... to... be... changing... that... then..!"

Yinqui spread her oft-forgotten wings, and an explosion of light followed, engulfing the great castle that served to represent the throne. The whole area restructured itself, physical reflections of a metaphysical process. The throne's nature would change almost completely, its link to the world becoming far more noticeable, while it simultaneously shed its non-functioning metaphysical circuitry that even Yinqui couldn't make heads or tails of. Having torn away all the useless detritus attached to it, she would remake it from the ground-up.

In its new form, the Throne would serve as a combined afterlife and proving ground for the greatest figures of history, as before the place would house men and women of great renown, good or evil, though, only true legends would end up here, but not just those who lived legendary lives and died heroic deaths. Great minds and inventors, founders of long-lasting traditions, and truly anyone worthy of being called a "Legend" may end up here. As like before, these historical figures could be called back to their world through elaborate rituals to serve as mighty familiars, some of the strongest beings on ocaeril, in fact. With much of the otherworldly magic, defunct as it was, stripped away, commanding such beings would be infinitely harder, the risk of one going rogue and tearing its master apart would be present, though Inqui would pose a solution to that. With this place now being a true afterlife, rather than the fascimile of one it was before, it would be possible to bind these spirits through conventional means rather than relying on the old system.

As the light cleared, the throne would seem to have been reborn. Countless spirits populating the halls once more, including those such as nursery rhyme, bunyan and voyager, whose lives had been... prolonged by retroactive association with ocaerillian stories. A particular room in the throne, an indoor garden of sorts, once again housed the infamous nymphid harem, now known as the Siren harem, the renowned Silva among them. The other Elaryan spirits seemed not to have returned, though, Yinqui seemed happy enough with the results of her work.

"Well... look... at... that... I... fixed... it..! I... invite... you... all... to... enjoy... yourselves... in... this... new... realm... until... you... are... called... upon... to... defend... ocaeril... the... bestest... planet... ever..!"

Yinqui flared her wings and a crowd that looked like it came out of a history textbook applauded. She would take flight, vanishing as she plunged down into the murky clouds below the symbolic mountain peak.

Her job hadn't been perfect. Centuries of general neglect and operating on barely-functional and entirely uneccessary systems had brought the throne of heroes to ruin.

1602729111591.png

But in its place, Valhalla had risen...

Meanwhile, on Ocaeril, the effects of Yinqui's tampering would be felt. The first and most immediate result was that any and all active command spells would cease to function, resulting in a certain superhuman assassin, somewhere in Larion after having taken out his rage on an innocent cheesecake, would suddenly blink, and stare blankly off into the distance, a strange new sense of free will overtaking him, and a surprising lack of instantaneous death due to part of his soul demanifesting. He would shrug it off and continue the job, though. She would instate a new method of controlling the servants, more foolproof than the last and capable of lasting longer. As a spirit of Valhalla is summoned, telepathic contact would be achieved between it and the prospective master, and an agreement would be forged with specific clauses between them. If any of these clauses were broken by the servant, it would immediately demanifest and return to Valhalla, if any were broken by the master, their contract would be rendered void. Other methods might work, but they would be unstable and more likely to fail than this one.

Elsewhere, in some of the remotest regions of Ocaeril, long dormant, cup-shaped artifacts would flare to life. Some were held in ancient and untouched ruins, others in museums and private collections, others still at the bottom of the sea. Most had little power left in them, time having taken their toll and reducing them to useless shells, but others, now adapted to rely on the native magic of Ocaeril, would serve as vessels to summon forth the denizens of Valhalla in the form of somewhat weaker familiars, as the real world could never contain their power. Their ability to summon the greater grail for its wish-granting properties had been utterly done away with, Yinqui deeming these too dangerous for use by the ocaerillians. One of the artifacts alone would not be all required to summon even one of these beings though, for each one had only a limited number of uses, and required an extensive ritual to be carried out, alien to any system of ocaerillian magic but seeming to only serve as a kind of activator for the artifact. Diagrams of the elaborate summoning circles and incantations required would surface among the Guild of Heroes, and may soon be dredged up in ancient ruins, in both cases no doubt to be circulated across the world along the illicit spell trade (A billion dollar industry on ocaeril). Fortunately though, it would take much time to correlate these rituals with the artifact-grails, and even then, the power of the Valhallan spirits was significantly reduced on the material plane, they would not be capable of slaying armies single-handedly anymore, and will be vulnerable to conventional methods at all times. A failsafe on Yinqui's part, given Tanya's history of using demiservants as supersoldiers.

The Greater Grail, meanwhile, like all other components of the valhallan system had been stripped of its foreign elements and made to function in Ocaeril optimally. It acted now like a cross between a waystone, a portal, and a giant magical battery, filtering and directing the winds of magic to call forth beings from Valhalla, while keeping its users safe from the Warp. With Donas's hand having long vanished from it, it also took on a less imposing appearance, now a great silver monolith rather than an inky black one. Its function, however, summoning spirits from Valhalla, was functionally identical to the lesser grails, just with the added bonus of having unlimited uses. It would now be, however, completely worthless to Tanya, as without the spell that outlines its use as a summoning tool, it would no longer function.

Removed all out-of-place FATE magecraft and decades of anime lore I will never get. Opened the Throne for use by essentially anyone with the time and resources to get their hands on a grail and some spell documents, though heavily nerfed heroic spirits/servants (Now simply called Spirits of Valhalla or Warriors of Valhalla respectively, even if they aren't technically a warrior) to not be totally game breaking in that case. Superficially retained the class and ranking system. Changed the name of the throne of heroes to valhalla. Just to specify, anyone who thinks a character is worthy of being in Valhalla, the answer to asking if they can be a servant is probably going to be yes.

Thamual Abstentine

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Thamual was not having a good day, all things considered. If one could see his face they could tell by the scowl on his lips, the glint of annoyance in his eyes, and the growl of frustration threatening to break out at any moment. However, these features were hidden behind his helmet, and thus all one would see where the glowing blue lenses for his eyes peering back at them, his facial features a mystery to all. His upset and frustration was mostly due to one specific thing, stemming from everything he'd been planning for the last 50 years,and the changes that had come to said plans.

Thamual's original idea had been simple: find a nation and take it over, overthrowing the leaders and installing himself at the head of the government. He was more then prepared to try more than once, dying and reviving repeatedly to aquire his goal of a throne. Simple, right? Well, there was just one problem. Almost everyone had a blasted friend on this bloody world! Spartycus, Camelot, The Elemental Nations and the loosely aligned Tritons in the west, while the Jade, Republic and Tzardom aligned in the east. Even the ones without friends were a problem! The populus of The Imperial Sovereignty would never accept one such as Thamual to rule due to his extensive usage of Dhar, the Cenobites had been cleansed by someone before Thamual could even get around to checking them, Larion and the other vassal states under Spartycus seemed to be content with their lot in life, and Titania had some rather obvious and direct assistance from a god! There wasn't anyone else left to boss around, and very few people who he could convince needed his assistance enough to risk allowing him to get a foothold among them.

Which was why Thamual was here, going on a diplomatic mission of peace and prosperity - something he didnt do well, but dang it, he was doing it anyway - to one of the last places he expected to ever need to go. Nekomatus. The cat girl nation. Because of freaking course he had to go there in order to create his own empire.

Thamual had tested the idea of just conquering a few islands and beginning his own empire from scratch, but decided that that would take too long for the short term to benefit, and judging by the whispers across the world and among the many elites of the nations, the time for action was now. The Jade, Tzardom, and Republic were preparing for a conquest of the east, and Thamual had little doubt they would move west afterwards. Time was of the essence.

So he'd used a cafe portal to travel to the Tritons, spent a decent sized sum of money to aquire a seat on a ship heading east, and set off. After arriving he'd quickly bought his own one-man craft, using it to sail around the continent to where Nekomatus lay. It wasnt too long a journey for him, especially when one considered that Thamual no longer needed to eat and barely required sleep anymore. Thamual could simply sail all day and all night long.

At this point in his journey, Thamual was steadily reaching his final goal, Nekomatus itself. The barrier was slowly coming into view over the horizon, peeking into Thamual's enhanced vision. It wouldn't be too much longer, a day or two more at most, and then Thamual would arrive at his destination. Regardless of what happened, his boredom would soon be over. Maybe if he was lucky a pirate ship would come along and give him something to do in the meantime. He'd already taken out two ships, and it had been a while since the last one. The idea of being attacked by a band of pirates gave Thamual a small, thin looking smile, hidden behind his helmet. It would certainly be better then this boredom, that was for sure.

It was a nice, calm evening in Equestria. The sun was setting, the moon was creating over the horizon, and all was peaceful in the la-

"NOOOOO, NOT THE UNCLE! OH, THE EQUINITY!"

Well, alright, mostly peaceful. The resident god of Chaos was currently lounging on a couch, watching a large TV screen with a disconcerting intensity. Resting in front of him was an extra large bowl of popcorn, which he was eating at a steady rate as he watched the show on the screen. The 'show' was set on a scene that those of a differing plane would recognize from a recent event, detailing the current life of one 'Cloneya' and her friends as they ran from pursuers, such as the infamous Agent 47. Dementia had stumbled upon this merry band while idly looking for wherever the 6 Xelors he'd made had gone to, finding Cloneya on the run and realizing that she was much more important then she'd appeared at first glance. To the point that Dementia found himself wanting to see how her story ended.

So it was that he'd found himself tuning in on another episode of "Cloneya and Friends", as he'd taken to calling it, resting on his couch while he ate popcorn, his attention revited to the screen as today's event unfolded. His outburst had been caused by the reveal of Agent 47's plan to find them, and the fate of the Dear Old Uncle. Well, Dementia assumed Dear Old, as the uncles in this sort of story usually were. Dementia was sucking on his lower lip now, eye riveted to the screen as Agent 47 made his off-

About 3.56712 seconds passed as Agent 47 and Karys argued. 3 and a half seconds while Dementia ignored them and watched Cloneya intently. Watched as she moved faster then the normal eye could see. Watched as everyone else finally noticed this, and Steelhead headbutted Agent 47 before the group ran away, attempting to flee the scene as 47 rushed to catch up with them.

And then watched as 47 was stopped. Yes, by Cloneya, and yet there was something off with how things turned out, how Cloneya managed to stop him and he just couldnt keep up. It didnt seem... right. Almost as if....

The popcorn bowl clattered to the floor as Dementia stared numbly at the screen, his eyes unseeing as his mind worked at a speed incomprehensible to mortal beings. He wasn't startled by what Cloneya had done, no no, nor by anything the others did during their chat. No, he was startled by something else entirely that had just peeked into the edge of his vision during those 3 and a half seconds.

"Well bugger all. The bloody woman has Narrative Causality on her side. Huh."
Dementia whispered, blinking slowly as he refocused on the screen. No, that wasn't possible. Narrative Causality was a fleeting thing in Ocaeril, a concept that rarely saw the light of day here. Dementia had once assumed that Void Lord was stealing it all for himself, but eventually came to the conclusion that it simply didnt like to reside in this world due to how it functioned, which in his opinion was a good thing. Narrative Causality was a dangerous thing to weild, and could undo even the most powerful of beings if handled poorly.

And yet, despite the odds, this Cloneya not only had the powers of a Xelor, had most of the benefits with only a fee of the negatives of being a vampire, and was genetically enhanced, no no no. She had fucking plot armor. Plot. Armor. That stiff wasn't cheap you know! It was ridiculously expensive! And she flaunted it like the secret protagonist she was! Why that, that, that-

"Oh goodness I need to see how this ends, no, more importantly I need to see if I can convert her to my agenda! I need to see if I can convert Cloneya into a follower of mine, with her Narrative Causality on my side, I would have yet another edge against the world. Goodness, even Void Lord would hesitate a slight moment in the face of such firepower, not that it would stop him for long. Oh, the things I could use her for, the things I could give her!!!"

Dementia giggled, sounding for all the world like a giddy school girl as he pressed his face up to the screen, peering directly at Cloneya as he grinned broadly.

"My girl, my dear, precious girl. I think we'll be having lots and lots of fun together, you and I. Heheheh. Just you wait. I'll make you an offer you cant possibly refuse, all in due time. All in due time...."

Last edited:
Xorju Action
Xorju once again put the other deities out of mind as she slithered into her ever-shifting realm, looking for another half-formed place that struck her muse.

She found it in the form of a landscape arguably even more inhospitable than the last. Rather than the near-void and dry, dusty rocks of the End, it was a seemingly infinite cavern of ever-burning red stone, pocked flows and lakes of lava. The air was hot enough to give a typical human a minor burn just by standing around for a few minutes, even far away from the molten rock rivers. The only things growing here were various kinds of fungus or bone-dry scrubs with absurdly sharp leaves.

It would, in her mind, be interesting enough.

To populate this inhospitable place, she slithered out into the world, this time abducting an elderly shepherd, his flock, and his trusty dog from some field in the middle of nowhere. She chose to keep the touch of the Twixt light, simply adapting them to their new environs. She also gave the female sheep horns. It was a good look.

The man and his beasts arrived, thoroughly confused and terrified, and began wandering around for a few minutes... before exploding into pillars of white light. That was unexpected.

As the light cleared, it revealed what had become of the mortals brought to this realm. The man had been split in twain. A storm of burning dust and a quartet of glowing-hot rods rose into the air in the vague silhouette of a person. Below was a charred skeleton, taller than the man himself had been, choking smoke rising from the blackened bones. His skin soughed away to the ground as a brown dust.
The sheep, on the other hand, were very different. They had become nearly human in appearance, only their horns, red eyes, and stark white hair indicating otherwise. Lastly, the dog also became a near-human female... but also appears nearly brain-dead.

Most unexpected. Xorju flicks her tongue out to taste the realm's properties. Apparently, this place simply had a constant transmutive effect that causes these changes, as well as making pigs change into some form of bestial humanoid. Another flicker, and the properties shift - these changes in animals would only work on the next thousand animals introduced to the realm. From then on, they'ed have to rely on their own reproduction to get by.

Relatively satisfied with her work, she slithers back out of the realm, headed to one of her groups of followers currently engaged in the construction of a Stronghold. She directs them to divert their efforts to creating a portal to this new realm - a ring of volcanic glass, with a spark struck in its center. They'd assist the new inhabitants with advancing to a more modern standard, in preparation for entry to the wider world in the near future.

The Nether is rich in exotic materials, which the Demons will be happy to export very soon.These include but aren't limited to:
Netherack: The stone found ubiquitously throughout this realm, fire set upon it burn indefinitely.
Netherwart: A fungal growth that approximates meat in taste and texture, but can also be fermented into a strong alcohol.
Glowstone: A natural crystal growth that gives off strong light. Useful, as it requires no electricity, and has some alchemical applications.
Nether Quartz: Another mineral found in abundance here, this white quartz has a unique luster and is rather easy to work, making it valuable as a luxury good for decoration and architecture. Also useful in some electronics work.
Netherite: A unique and rare metal, which can be melted down with gold to form an alloy that is many times tougher than steel, and holds a sharper edge. Also has some magnetic properties that may be worth investigating...
Physical Physiology: Demons are naturally on-par with a reasonably athletic human, and are able to reach peak-human and a bit beyond with moderate effort. In particular, they are very nimble and good at climbing. Naturally, they are highly resistant to extreme heat and have a high internal temperature (109), though they are conversely much more vulnerable to the cold. Their average lifespan is a bit longer than a human's, generally being 120 or so years. There is very minimal sexual dimorphism, with the only difference being males having flat chests and slightly slimmer hips.

Psychology: Demons tend to be rather erratic, often giving in to extreme emotions such as rage and lust, or cycling around to near-depression and lethargy. They take to vice very easily, with alchoholism, smoking, other substance addictions, and extreme promiscuity all being common. They also have a natural tendency to hierarchical thinking, automatically seeking to define a social order in any group they enter (preferably with them on top). Generally poor empathy, either asocial or manipulative.
Physiology: Pig-like humanoids. Very burly and physically strong, though not particularly fast. Like, Demons, they are super-resistant to extreme heat and have high internal temperatures, but are averse to cold. In most other regards they are comparable to humans.

Psychology: Piglins are not very intelligent, closer to their original pig or an ape than a human. However, they're surprisingly quick to learn how to make or operate more complex tools. They are very easy to entice with shiny objects, whether they're of actual value or not.
Wither Skeletons and Blazes are formed when a non-native mortal spends too much time in the Nether while lacking sufficient willpower or protection.

Wither Skeletons are animated by a form of necromancy, using a small remnant of the mortal's soul to move, acting as wandering automatons that attack the nearest non-native lifeform unless bound otherwise. They are rather strong and fast, and give off a toxic, soul-corroding smoke that hurts clings to nearby enemies. Their bones can be ground up to make a deadly poison.

Blazes are formed by the greater part of a mortal's soul. A slew of emotions like rage and hatred swirl as heated, flammable dust, while the three most distinct emotions form into solid rods of the same substance. These move slowly across the landscape, and are much more difficult to control than the Skeletons, shooting jets of fire at any that draw their ire. They can still be bound, and often are contained in heat-resistant cages to be released as senteries. Their dust and rods are highly efficient heating elements and fuels, and have many uses in alchemy.

• Now, back to our scheduled programming, introducing Cloneya and Friends!

Orgnel smiled at the four of them, seeming to anticipate a response, though all were clearly quite confused. Cloneya most of all.

Orgnel... I remember you... there was some kind of metal room... there were people... strange women who came and watched me through glass like... some kind of test subject. You... patted me on the head..? And then... you took me to the biome and gave me to grandpa... After all this time, why now..?

"I'm sorry, umm, are you drunk?"

The hedgehog-man shook his head.

"Not at all 'lil missy, I'm the one what put together your 'lil pal ova' here! Orgnel Reginald, at your service!"

Original takes Karys's hand and leans over to boop it with his nose, but the Steelhead draws his sword and levels it between them.

"Do not touch her, vagrant. Explain how you know what she is, and why you claim to be her father when her father is imprisoned miles from here."

"Ah, she can explain that better than I 'ole sonny, Can't'cha?"

Orgnel looks over to Cloneya, who was still watching silently.

"Ah, still can't talk 'ay? Guess they never worked out that 'lil kink. Guessin' ya never unlocked those memories either now did'ya?"

Kink..? Memories..? Do I have Tanya's memories?

Cloneya began signing to Karys, telling her to ask why she was created, and why Orgnel decided to return now.

"Wait, you actually know this guy!?"

Cloneya nodded, and Karys went ahead and asked the question.

"Well that's'a tricky one. Ya' see, Tanya's got a lotta enemies, willin' to kill a lotta people if they ain't given her alive. 'Course if someone just kidnapped 'er that'd raise a lotta eyebrows, that's where you come in. Yer purpose was to replace the 'lil monster and make sure 'er folks were none the wiser! While those enemies I mentioned get the original to do as they please!"

Orgnel was in fact telling the truth here, it had never even crossed his mind to try passing a replicant off to Narus as the original.

"Oh yeah, and 'yer probably real hungry ain't'cha?"

Cloneya nodded

"'Ave a snack love!"

Orgnel threw an incapacitated sentret at Cloneya, what this sentret had done to deserve its fate was uncertain. Cloneya just looked confused at why a squirrel had been thrown in her face.

"..!"

Cloneya frantically motioned to catch the sentret, which was now curled up in her arms, staring at her with pleading eyes.

"Go on! No one's judgin'! You seriously never tried squirrel 'fore?"

Everyone just looked very confused at this delusional old man, as Dragaux plucked up the sentret in his claws and cut the tape holding its arms and legs. The sentret climbed on top of the dragon, trembling in fear.

"Why did you just throw that creature at Master Tanya?"

"Just figured she'd want 'em live ay? Guess she a bit squirrelly for that! Hah!"

Orgnel now tossed over a blood bag, and Cloneya ravenously sucked out the contents.

Finally, some food that doesn't try to claw my face off...

The steelhead gasped within his helmet, producing a somewhat comedic echo.

"S-She's a vampire!"

And..? That's... kinda racist...

Before he could draw his sword once more to valiantly slay the enemies of his kingdom, Karys put herself between him and Cloneya, while the latter giggled a bit.

"Relax buckethead, she's a thinblood and totally harmless. Fresh human blood makes her puke, she only drinks from really big animals that don't even notice, and raccoons that deserve it..."

The steelhead gasped again.

"Then... I raised my sword once again to an innocent! Agh! I now owe a double-lifelong-debt to her!"

Cloneya looked smugly at the knight, before Dragaux finally spoke up.

"Hate to interrupt the family reunion, but the plan's dead. What are we gonna do now?"

"I can answer that my scaly compadre! We're gonna break into Camelot, rescue your family 'n take down that two-bit tyrant whose holdin' em! 'N I know someone who can get'chya'll in there! Hop on!"

Orgnel climbed onto Dragaux's tail, and he raised an eyebrow before motioning for the rest of the team to huddle up.

"Okay, since we don't have much of a plan, I say we follow this guy for now. If he tries anything, I'll eat him, deal?"

The Steelhead and Karys nodded, while Cloneya was lost in thought.

I think... we should... trust him... I don't quite know why, but I feel like he might be able to help us with the hit-man.

"Are you sure about that Tanya? He does seem a little- Wait... did you just talk!?"

Cloneya stared wide-eyed at Karys.

Did I just... send her my thoughts?

"You talked! You talked! I heard her talk! Did anyone else hear that!?"

The other two shook their heads, while Karys and Cloneya just kept looking shocked, the latter signing what had happened. They seemed to silently understand the implications of this, coupled with what had happened at the diner. Regardless, they climbed onto Dragaux's back and took off, as the hedgehog-man began providing directions. As they flew, Cloneya stroked the fur of their newest team member, who she had named "..."

1602862239730.png

Meanwhile, Dementia's plot-readings would be going off the charts, as he had determined that something even more significant than plot armor had occurred. Cloneya, likely with no awareness on her end, had completed her adventuring party with numerous conventional roles filled. Cloneya as the leader, Karys as the lancer and possible love interest, Dragaux as the Heavy and the team vehicle, Steelhead as the sword-fighter and dark horse of the party, with Orgnel now taking on the role of the theatrical mystery man. Lastly, through Cloneya's unwillingness to eat him alive, ... had become the team pet. Truly, something momentous was about to occur.

As if his wish had been acknowledged by the universe, a rapidly approaching skiff would discharge a hail of bullets at his boat, with the skiff of several rough-looking nekos approaching close and tossing a grenade onto the deck. Thaumuel realizes that, were he to attack these pirates in retaliation for the now massive hole in his boat, he would likely be sealed out of the barrier. He must get himself into a frame of mind whereby he would be "Fleeing to safety" from these pirates, by crossing the barrier, rather than seeing them as any sort of obstacle.​
Thamual hums softly as the bullets land, not even moving from his spot on the ship as everything went to hell. Looking side to side, he takes a moment to observe the state his ship was now in, and how it probably wouldn't survive very long at this rate.

"... actually, this is fine."

With that calm statement made, he turned to look at the swiftly approaching skiff and its occupants. Thamual raised an eyebrow as the grenade landed on the ship, and with a roll of his eyes that would have been comical if anyone could see it, quickly encased the grenade in a forcefield, containing the entire blast within and leaving the ship... well, as intact as it could be, considering the bullet holes inside of it.

Looking back over at the skiff, Thamual let out another small hum, wondering what to do... and then deciding to simply see what would happen. So he got up, dusted himself off, and began to walk forward towards the side of the boat the skiff was coming from, at a calm, sedated pace. No rush, no hurry. Just patiently waiting for them to board his ship.

There was no reply from Eva's younger brother, his eyes closed as tears came down his face like waterfalls, and his heart shining with strange shapes and a strange aura to him. His eyes, when opened, were bright orange, and he seemed to be hugging his own legs...Squares floated around him almost like some manner of glitch, and yet, weak sobs came from him despite that fact. Unknown to Eva, of course, his own DigiVice was glowing and reacting to his emotions, but hidden away inside his clothes.

"I wanna go home...I wanna go home...I wanna go home...I wanna go home..."

Whatever happened to him, it sent him into a state of deep sadness and despair. Yet it didn't seem like a spell of sorts. It seemed...Natural. Like it built up- and it finally exploded in this rush of emotions.

A small chuckle came from Mimaki as he nodded at Fuma, once more patting her head gently enough. His hand was cold and gentle, yet- it felt comfortable. It felt gentle. It was clear he already accepted such a thing. "Of course, just tell me where we should watch the stars above. Maybe we can even catch sight of a constellation today." His hand once more gently caressed Fuma's cheek, another kiss- this time on the nose, being given to her. "Maybe we can climb the highest branches, or maybe we can watch it from near a lake...I hear Xerneas sometimes watches the stars at night here too."

With Kyou, meanwhile, he seemed to laugh and smile at Yuyuko's words. "Hehehe, well, like Mimaki said...I don't have any specific spot in mind, really! Any place is special with ya around, Yuyu! So we can eat together anywhere ya want, really! I just hope ya don't make me cook most of it, heh~"

Maybe, in Fuma's case, they'll have to go higher. "Fuma is good at climbing. Maybe we'll reach the top and find what we find together!" After the moment of nose kisses and pets, Fuma took some steps back. "Last one up is a rotten egg!" As she said her playful tease, she began to make high leaps (as part of her traits) through the tree to find a suitable spot for both herself and Mimaki. He would need to either catch up or go ahead and beat Fuma in this pretend race. And well, it's likely to go on until either one or both of them find a suitable tree to sit at for the start of their date.

"Hmmm... we'll search for one then. But why not we go gathering first before deciding who makes it, hmm? No time to waste~" At least Yuyuko is fair. With that, she began to float, searching for food-like materials around the tree, maybe the farms included if need be. It would eventually come together to make what would be a sort of dinner with fruits from the tree and vegetables from the farms carefully prepared by Yuyuko, for both herself and Kyou, for the sake of a picnic spot on a branch of the tree. That will make their dinner date begin.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Helsa Arqa Post

"That...that roar." Helsa whispered under her breath in shock.

"...it couldn't be..."

Against her better judgement, Helsa continued trecking towards the center of the city.
Helsa would trek for a surprising distance without harm, through streets of jagged crystal and biomechanical structures. But eventually, she'd see a towering Angel of Light stationed in the middle of the street. She would recognize it as the Archangel Jophiel, from the first posts involving Yimor'Droth.
(Wanna continue this in PM?)

As always, plans were being made by the powerful, the eager, the insane, the adapt, and even the normal. The ones who got things done, one way or another. The people who, upon finishing a job well done, usually recived another job as a reward.

One such planner was currently debating the sanity of her current plan. Faust Solaris, Queen of Equestria and demigod of Chaos, looked down at the letter currently resting on her desk, carefully reviewing everything she'd written so far.

To the prosperous Kind Yimer, Lord of Titania.

Greetings unto you, and We hope this letter finds you well. As We am sure you find yourself as busy as We tend to with ruling a nation, We shall try and keep this letter brief and to the point. We have heard tales of the might of the Titans, and their prowess and sometimes even lust for battle. This is something that intrigues Us, and that We have need of. You see, Equestria has a pest control problem in the form of many, many monsters that roam the realm, pushing against our borders and constantly threatening to break through. We, that is Equestria, land of the Ponies, would wish to remedy that situation. We wish to discuss the possibility of Equestria and Titania coming to a mutually beneficial agreement, one were both parties get something they want. If it pleases you, We would conduct a meeting with you to arrange such a deal, and come to an agreement. Whether the meeting would be held at your palace or at the local CaffCuddle Cafe within your city, you may decided. We only ask that you allow Us to meet you, and converse.

Sincerely yours, Queen Faust Solaris, Lady of Equestria.

Faust frowned at the letter, shaking her head as she sighed slightly. It wasn't perfect by any means, and she would much rather approach the King in person, but an initial letter sent with a messenger would do for starting contact. Besides, Faust couldn't easily leave herself, not with the many changes to her life currently happening.

Her ears twitched in thought as Faust glanced to one side, looking over at a pair of small sleeping forms laying on a couch in a corner. The two had worn themselves out once again it seemed, and ended up falling asleep in her workroom. Faust couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she watched them, a feeling of joy and glee filling her as she chuckled. With a quick application of magic she sent the message off to the cafe located in Titania, where it would head off to King Yimer, and from there... well, time would tell.

For now, Faust had a pair of fillies to go cuddle with, and feel joy about being a mother.

Somewhere in the depths of Yimor'droth's planet, the Hand of God, AIWASS, felt a strange tingling sensation where their 'core' was located. For a few moments, the angel just stared out at the cold depths of space, before shaking their head, and continuing to order about Ocaeril's four billion angels, ignoring the strange presences their mind picked up.

Inqui's words once more received a mild eyebrow raise from Ocaeril, but in the end, he ended up ruling it out as her being the occasional airhead she is at times. With a mild shrug, he pulled back from her, giving her another kiss on the forehead with genuine affection to it. "Airhead. Glad you're not mad, though." He teased once more, but not truly meaning anything more with it. The...Yogurt, however, did cause him to blink for a moment, and his face to go red and his face to turn around, certain...Memories of his and her private time together coming to his mind, forcing him to focus on something else for a moment. He did hear something about a potluck and all, but even though she was his wife, he felt the need to look away from that both embarrassing and interesting scene. Hmmm. Spores. Or something.

With his head turned around, his attention landed on Dementia successfully(?) adding Ickol to the team, and Ocaeril both sighed and got relieved for a moment. A dark, dark part of his mind told him that he would be looking forward to seeing Ickoriginal getting as hurt as possible in the warp, but another part of him also reminded him to thank Dementia for adding her in. Ickol was strong was Original was too- with both of their powers combined, even if it feels disgusting seeing his old friend's 'corpse' being used like this, it would certainly help them.

It wasn't long before came a chilling sensation down his spine, as certain tattoos forcefully appeared on his body, followed with a small eye on his hand. It was a familiar feeling he felt once, with Hastur- and one he didn't have much time to feel when Dark Narus appeared in the hall and one of the familiar figures in the throne of the sorcerer appeared right before Ocaeril left. His head turned around both slowly and awkwardly towards the source of energy, his eyes meeting with two both very and not very familiar figures. He could feel four different winds at once- Ulgu and Shyish for Nyarlatothep, the cosplaying one that seemed to be trying to cramp Bastet's style, and Ghyran and Ghur, coming from the woman who was jiggling...Oh ROB above.

Ocaeril instantly looked back at Ickol and Dementia. Fuck, did she know him? It was probable. Ocaeril with Evolution is a big double-edged sword. While the gods don't have a photographic memory, Ocaeril grew normally as a child for the most part. Meaning he forgot a lot of stuff from his childhood during the period he was asleep. His friendship with Helsa and Inqui, and a few more important traits- like the Cosmos or Warp or whatever pumping their magic into him, forming the tattoos he knows and has today.

The tattoos under his clothes formed symbols around his chest region and around his neck, Ocaeril using his own powers to hide away the forceful appearance of the tattoos, as with a bit of sweat coming from his head, he stared at Shub-Niggurath's face, and gave her a friendly wave and a smile, instantly trying to 'kill off' his embarrassment- before letting out a sigh of relief. It was still awkward this woman was clearly trying to lay herself onto him, but...This could probably be useful.

From the darkness and shadows near Dementia and Ickol, shadow hands poked them, and pointed at Ocaeril, who gave them a brief glimpse, as he mentioned over to Nyal and Shub. Almost as if saying I got it from now.

With that, the planet god and technically unofficial member of the strange pantheon that was the cosmos approached both Nyarlathotep and Shub Niggurath.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't two of the most slippery beings in this pantheon. I see not one, but two of you decided to join the meeting, hm?" There were a smile and immediate charisma to his voice- Ocaeril's Void Sphere and Zyr's own personality helping with that. "You guys finally cared to visit me, or were you all just bored?" Or did they know about the plan?

Nyal was unimpressed clearly having caught wind of the previous expression, silently mocking him from on the Throne, of a Thousand Uncertainties of Death, without a movement of dried lips. While Shub was more welcoming in her demeanor giggling a little nonchalantly but spoke soon after, "Why wouldn't we, and it's oh so kind of Nyarles to let me hop a ride to the Hall. But do you remember what was said long ago?", in an age where life was naught but past the mere beginning and the Cosmos heaved forth twitching mass with eldritch winds. A young formless child stood before a manifestation of what was to become known in the future as the Black Goat of the Woods, trying to impress upon the Nee-san with a promise of future strength, and the Black Goat gave the Oath to test him in the future to join her. But perhaps time-shifted that memory and that Nee-san from long ago was replaced......

The bearer of the Warhammer Titan, Josephus Tybur, bowed respectfully, and sent a message back to the ship. It rose, light as a cloud, and drifted several hundred meters away. Once it had removed itself, the nobleman spoke to the Official.

"My apologies, we are not accustomed to your ways. We have great need to speak with your leader regarding a matter of both our nations. My Lord Yimer, King of Titania, has sent me on diplomatic business."
The Offical nodded and time seemed to fade away as the process of a Kowtow was a long arduous task not to be completed in one day. For one was to be immersed into the culture and wealth of the Empire, starting from the coastal harbors to inland where great cites were propped up by the Dungeon's treasures, but none was to be shared about it's industrial nor military service. As they were watched at all times, and none abroad the Great Airship was allowed to leave. Though at least some kind Mikos of the Goat Mother did set up an elaborate festival on the outskirts of the city to enjoy. But now they were ascending the stairs to the Great Palace, finally allowed to meet with the Empress as the Man they got to knew deemed them worthy and influenced them greatly with his voice of honeyed quicksilver, lowing their guard somewhat....They were about to enter the Chamber of the Empress, the smell of incense and other gases was immediately apparent, and the room seemed dark with what appeared to be candlelight flickered beneath the elaborate doorway...

Direct and to the point. Unsurprising from one from the Cosmos. But it looks like Ocaeril's little theory was right. Looks like he did know this woman, and that familiar feeling inside his gut wasn't for anything. See, being the literal planet had its perks. For one, you could likely notice the weirdest stuff going on in your body. Ocaeril was no exception. Shub's words caused his mind to evolve and try and piece back old memories of any kind the moment Shub mentioned something about it. His face didn't change, but inside his mind, a mild hope that it wasn't anything weird or...Well, again, weird or troublesome was there.

Memories pieced themselves back together like an arachnid weaving a once broken web. His memories were long gone not because of time, but due to his limited self. The Evolution Sphere was, of course, both a curse and a blessing. A strong and versatile Sphere, but which caused him to be born with the concept of infancy unlike the other gods, raised, of course, by Tiamat. Of course, these memories also gave him the uncomfortable memory of the Winds placing themselves on his body, causing the unseen but shock-full of Winds tattoos on his body to writhe and be formed. Ocaeril's avatar was a representation only, of course, but it was slightly curious to see Dhar wasn't formed on his avatar due to the nature of winds.

Still...A promise of strength. Ocaeril remembers it. It was admittedly less to impress Shub and more him being a brat wanted to show off. He had a big ego and spirit back then, and while he meant well...He didn't know how to back down from a challenge. He was, of course, a child. Although he was more worried about how this...'Representative' of the cosmos took that promise.

Ocaeril smacked his lips, before smiling. Half a second has passed. He can use this to his advantage.

"Aaaah, yeah, of course, how could I not? Admittedly it's been a while," The god chuckled under his breath, but inside his mind, a grin was formed on his face. "...But I came here specifically for that promise, o' sorcerers."

When Ocaeril used the cosmos title to refer to Shub and Nyal, they could tell he followed with it, even if unintentionally. His being was innocent, naive, and fully idealistic like some sort of fool anymore. First, the power to control the energies from the mind and body to do all sorts of effects, giving all the beings of the world unique energies. Second, the power to stretch his body to impossible heights. Third, the artifact used to kill a light dragon. Fourth, a great armor made with a mother's love to him, and fifth...Power from the primordial nothingness. Literal and metaphysical- who changed his entire being, conquered after killing the dragon of the night skies.

Their minds would suddenly stop seeing those vague things, mere seconds have passed in real life. The vague telepathic message with a few images of his exploits over, and for a single moment, they could see Ocaeril the planet in his true form, a wide grin on his face- before in the next moment, unnoticed by anyone in the hall, he spoke again.

bfae162ae693149b40d449323b203eb2.jpg

"I wish to prove my strength alongside my companions, and gain a rightful spot inside the warp that is the mind of the one who touched my being in the primordial chaos of creation with them, oh 'family.'"​

The Offical nodded and time seemed to fade away as the process of a Kowtow was a long arduous task not to be completed in one day. For one was to be immersed into the culture and wealth of the Empire, starting from the coastal harbors to inland where great cites were propped up by the Dungeon's treasures, but none was to be shared about it's industrial nor military service. As they were watched at all times, and none abroad the Great Airship was allowed to leave. Though at least some kind Mikos of the Goat Mother did set up an elaborate festival on the outskirts of the city to enjoy. But now they were ascending the stairs to the Great Palace, finally allowed to meet with the Empress as the Man they got to knew deemed them worthy and influenced them greatly with his voice of honeyed quicksilver, lowing their guard somewhat....They were about to enter the Chamber of the Empress, the smell of incense and other gases was immediately apparent, and the room seemed dark with what appeared to be candlelight flickered beneath the elaborate doorway...

Lord Josephus Tybur respectfully entered, and bowed before the Empress. He had met King Yimer, once. He knew the feel of a near-godlike being, recognized the essence of divinity that seeped from his King.

This was different. This was the essence of a God, incarnate in flesh and distinctly alien to mankind.

He spoke his case, describing the wealth of Titanian Crystal and the airships they used. He offered two Shifter Lords to dwell in their lands, the enduring Cart Titan and the nimble Jaws, and a military alliance that would benefit both extremely. What he desired in turn was the right for Titanian citizenry to settle in the Jade Empire, the right to intermarry and colonize the uninhabited regions. He described the wonders of Titanian technology, the immense power offered for low cost.

And then he fell silent, awaiting her response.

To the prosperous Kind Yimer, Lord of Titania.

Greetings unto you, and We hope this letter finds you well. As We am sure you find yourself as busy as We tend to with ruling a nation, We shall try and keep this letter brief and to the point. We have heard tales of the might of the Titans, and their prowess and sometimes even lust for battle. This is something that intrigues Us, and that We have need of. You see, Equestria has a pest control problem in the form of many, many monsters that roam the realm, pushing against our borders and constantly threatening to break through. We, that is Equestria, land of the Ponies, would wish to remedy that situation. We wish to discuss the possibility of Equestria and Titania coming to a mutually beneficial agreement, one were both parties get something they want. If it pleases you, We would conduct a meeting with you to arrange such a deal, and come to an agreement. Whether the meeting would be held at your palace or at the local CaffCuddle Cafe within your city, you may decided. We only ask that you allow Us to meet you, and converse.

Sincerely yours, Queen Faust Solaris, Lady of Equestria.
King Yimer received the letter not long after it arrived, and carefully read it. Normally he couldn't afford to risk his subjects in such efforts, but as of late he found a certain Shifter Lady frequently requesting the right to explore the world. This seemed like as good an opportunity as any.

He soon wrote back, requesting the Queen's presence in the Titanian Palace in order to work out the details of such an expedition.

King Yimer received the letter not long after it arrived, and carefully read it. Normally he couldn't afford to risk his subjects in such efforts, but as of late he found a certain Shifter Lady frequently requesting the right to explore the world. This seemed like as good an opportunity as any.

He soon wrote back, requesting the Queen's presence in the Titanian Palace in order to work out the details of such an expedition.
A response was promptly made to Yimer's letter, thanking him for the opportunity and informing him that Faust would be avalible for a meeting in a week's time. Sure enough, after seven days had passed there was a procession from the Cafe located in Titania. Out of it's front door strode forth a small procession of well armored ponies, with four of each of the three subraces, as well as an anomaly among them all.

For many it would be their first time seeing a pony as large and majestic as Faust Solaris, who gave off an aura of calm serenity and peace which permiated the air around her. She was the size of a normal horse, rather then the waist high size that most pony torsos came to. And of course, her wings and horn on top of it all just added to the oddity of seeing her among her smaller guards.

It wasn't long before she arrived at the Titania Palace, leaving her guards outside as she went to her meeting with King Yimer. Her plans, as she laid them out to the King, were rather simple in principle: Titania would send any restless or glory seeking individuals to help clear out the local lands of Equestria, thus allowing the ponies to expand into the newly emptied territories. On top of this, Faust did proclaim an interest in Titan Crystals, seeing the myriad uses for them and attempting to arrange for some to be traded to Equestria.

In exchange for all of this, Equestria would supply Titania with supplies such as unique foods and drinks, the like of which was only avalible on Equius - also known as Dementia, as Yimer would be more familiar with - as well as exotic magical ingredients from the many creatures the Titans would help to kill. On top of this, Faust was also willing to directly pay any adventurers sent to clear out monsters in the form of equipment or even raw cash, if they desired it.

It was painfully easy to tell that Faust had no hidden agenda with her offers. In fact, she seemed reluctant to suggest them, as if she only did so out of necessity, the sort of necessity a ruler would find. While she didnt dislike Yimer, it was clear she didn't trust easily, and after some idle chatter between the two she even admitted to having chose Titania for this offer due to them being the least likely to betray her subjects afterwards.

A response was promptly made to Yimer's letter, thanking him for the opportunity and informing him that Faust would be avalible for a meeting in a week's time. Sure enough, after seven days had passed there was a procession from the Cafe located in Titania. Out of it's front door strode forth a small procession of well armored ponies, with four of each of the three subraces, as well as an anomaly among them all.

For many it would be their first time seeing a pony as large and majestic as Faust Solaris, who gave off an aura of calm serenity and peace which permiated the air around her. She was the size of a normal horse, rather then the waist high size that most pony torsos came to. And of course, her wings and horn on top of it all just added to the oddity of seeing her among her smaller guards.

It wasn't long before she arrived at the Titania Palace, leaving her guards outside as she went to her meeting with King Yimer. Her plans, as she laid them out to the King, were rather simple in principle: Titania would send any restless or glory seeking individuals to help clear out the local lands of Equestria, thus allowing the ponies to expand into the newly emptied territories. On top of this, Faust did proclaim an interest in Titan Crystals, seeing the myriad uses for them and attempting to arrange for some to be traded to Equestria.

In exchange for all of this, Equestria would supply Titania with supplies such as unique foods and drinks, the like of which was only avalible on Equius - also known as Dementia, as Yimer would be more familiar with - as well as exotic magical ingredients from the many creatures the Titans would help to kill. On top of this, Faust was also willing to directly pay any adventurers sent to clear out monsters in the form of equipment or even raw cash, if they desired it.

It was painfully easy to tell that Faust had no hidden agenda with her offers. In fact, she seemed reluctant to suggest them, as if she only did so out of necessity, the sort of necessity a ruler would find. While she didnt dislike Yimer, it was clear she didn't trust easily, and after some idle chatter between the two she even admitted to having chose Titania for this offer due to them being the least likely to betray her subjects afterwards.

Not long afterwards, the Titanian force sent to Equestria would arrive on the planet. Among them would be one Levi Ackerman, assigned bodyguard of the Beast Titan (Isabel Magnolia), and Isabel's fiancee, Farlan Church.
1603079783727.png
Levi Ackerman

The group were also joined by a number of fortune-seeking men and women, mostly merchants and explorers of one stripe or another.

There was no reply from Eva's younger brother, his eyes closed as tears came down his face like waterfalls, and his heart shining with strange shapes and a strange aura to him. His eyes, when opened, were bright orange, and he seemed to be hugging his own legs...Squares floated around him almost like some manner of glitch, and yet, weak sobs came from him despite that fact. Unknown to Eva, of course, his own DigiVice was glowing and reacting to his emotions, but hidden away inside his clothes.

"I wanna go home...I wanna go home...I wanna go home...I wanna go home..."

Whatever happened to him, it sent him into a state of deep sadness and despair. Yet it didn't seem like a spell of sorts. It seemed...Natural. Like it built up- and it finally exploded in this rush of emotions.

Eva picked Shimone up, and teleported to the only person she could talk to: Tiamat.

CutieBoop CutieBoop

While Tiamat was in her flying state, by that time she would be completely dry from her ocean duties. Hypothetically, she could make rain drops to other cities this way... but for now, she is stopped mid flight by the sight of Eva and Shimone, her grand children. Flight comes a long way in the tree... "My grandchildren!" This just came to her surprise, so she stayed in mid-flight, paying attention to their presence. "... Something has happened, has it? By seeing you both... it looks urgent, laahh ahhhh... Do you both wish to talk about it mid-flight, or shall we land and speak?" That is in the case of making sure no additional harm comes from flying while speaking, and either is fine. They are urgent matters, and they must be treated with appropriate and gentle care, for the sake of family.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Selee-01 Selee-01

Not long afterwards, the Titanian force sent to Equestria would arrive on the planet. Among them would be one Levi Ackerman, assigned bodyguard of the Beast Titan (Isabel Magnolia), and Isabel's fiancee, Farlan Church.
View attachment 796235
Levi Ackerman

The group were also joined by a number of fortune-seeking men and women, mostly merchants and explorers of one stripe or another.
CutieBoop CutieBoop
The trip had been mostly uneventful, simply requiring a walk into the cafe and an escort into a back room where a large and elaborate teleporting circle was. Upon being brought there and the circle being activated, the entire group found themselves in a large room, the walls and ceiling all made from intricately carved stone, and the floor having the teleport circle actually carved into the stone and filled in with a gold. Before them were half a dozen ponies, all dressed in the golden armor of the Royal Guard, as well as one pony in particular who wasn't armored, a unicorn who looked up from a clipboard filled to the brim with papers as the group appeared. Seeing them all, the unicorn gave them all a broad welcoming smile and spoke up.

"Ah, good, I see you're all right on time! My name is Summer Springs, but you may simply refer to me as Summer or Springs individually, if you'd like. I will be your guide slash assistant slash caretaker for your stay in Equestria. Ah, one moment, which one is it...."

Summer Spings quickly glanced back down at her clipboard, riffling through it until she came upon a specific paper.

"Ah, here we are! Ahem. As an offical request from Queen Faust Solaris herself, she kindly requests that any and all individuals who agree to this venture not travel out on their own when inside of any moderately populated areas. This includes cities, towns, villages, communes, and any other form of grouped Ponykind. You are also required to follow any and all requirements as to your stay here, and refrain from deliberately refusing some request or orders made by an offical, especially if they are tasked with your safety. Please note that this is less because of any ill will towards you, and more for your own safety, as there are facets of Ponykind that none of you are aware of or have any context for. Once more, I repeat, this is an offical notice from the Queen herself. As in, she Requests and Requires your compliance with the rules, otherwise we will be forced to immediately send the offender back home, least inadvertent harm is caused by or done to you or your companions."

There was a long, drawn out pause as Summer Springs finished reading that rather questionable and oddly worded note. She looked up at the assembled merchants and adventures, smiling apologetically at them as she tilted her head to one side. "So, any questions before we head out into the not-so-wide world that is Equestria?"

41f8eed43a53eacf-profile_image-300x300.jpg

Summer Springs

Last edited:

Bastet lazily opened her eyes, drawing her head up from a plate of nachos, that she had fallen into while apparently having passed out.

"Huh... I had the craziest dream... I got married and had like... three kids... meow~..."

She wiped her eyes and peeled off bits of cheese, suddenly realizing she wasn't in the hall. Ptah looked at her, stifling a laugh.

"Wasn't a dream, honey."

Bastet squinted at her husband.

"...I feel like I should remember you... Meow..."

Bastet made a goofy grin. Two minutes earlier, she had been eating at the dinner table with her family, but had, once again, gotten drunk and fallen face-first into a plate of nachos, only to wake up moments later. Sometimes it took her a bit to remember the past, say, twenty or so years of her life. Two of her children giggled a bit, their catlike ears twitching. Sitting to her left was her eldest son, Nefertem, and to the right of her husband, was her daughter, Hatshepsut. Their youngest son, Maahes, sat at the end of the table, dining on chicken tendies and glaring at his siblings.

Nefertem was around fourteen, he was well liked in school and had many friends. He was much more athletic than his younger brother, but to Bastet's surprise, had inherited none of her divine powers, save for the ears. She had given him a name from her ancient homeland. Originally Ptah had wanted to name him after his grandfather, but a coin flip and being a goddess relating to luck gave her the right to name him. Nefertem wasn't exactly one to make plans, but was generally pretty happy most of the time. He had a habit of playing jokes, but was overall a nice kid.

Hatshepsut was their second child, again, named by Bastet. She was thirteen, born shortly after Nefertem. A pretty normal kid, more studious than her brother though that was to be expected. She was bright and happy most of the time, but tended to put people off due to her strange ability to seemingly hear what people were thinking without them even speaking. Being a telepath wasn't unusual in the modern day, though having the abilities as pronounced as they were in her were cause for concern. Her parents had made a priority of keeping her away from magic, the risk of her awakening as a psyker was ever-present.

And then... there was Maahes. The youngest of the family being twelve years of age, who by the time of his birth Ptah had entirely given up on picking names. Unlike his brother, he wasn't muscular and didn't have friends, and unlike his sister, he had no special abilities or particularly good grades to admire. He was a slim, effeminate-looking boy who had no discernable talents outside of being seemingly angry all the time. He dressed in black and was a loner, producing an ominous crunch of fried chicken as he stared at his mom. She was a goddess! How could she squandor her power like this and leave him with nothing! She sat around, drinking beer and paying bills! To say nothing of feeding the cats, oh how Maahes despised the family's seven cats, though his hate was more fueled by their own distaste for him. He kept his head down as his siblings and parents laughed about some stupid thing. He'd show them, he'd show them all. He'd take what his mother wouldn't give him, and then he'd have loads of friends!

"Just you wait..."

Maahes looked down at a dusty old book, stolen from the town library most likely. A book of hedge wizardry. It was nothing much, and were it not for his divine ancestry he would never be able to use it for anything. Though, while he may be concocting an evil plan, Bastet looked up at him, clearly brooding over something.

"What's that, Maahes? Meow~"

Maahes jolted, dropping his book on the floor and sitting up straight to try and not look suspicious.

"Oh! Nothing mom! you stupid lazy drunk"

Hatshepsut raised an eyebrow at Maahes.

"Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom... I'll get you too, creep"

Maahes, without waiting to be excused, took off, grabbing his book from under the chair and locking himself in the bathroom for the rest of the evening. Later that night, Ptah would lay awake, as Bastet crawled into bed.

"There's something up with that kid, you think we should try to help him? He's clearly going through something..."

Snooooorrre~

Ptah patted bastet on the back as she passed out in his arms, they'd talk about it in the morning, probably. It's not like Maahes was about to run away, or something. Right!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back