• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Those...goobers...piss...themselves...in..delight...when...I...stroll...in...the...room. I’m...not...worried. You, though. You...should...be. Cuz...otherwise...I’m...going...to...kick...your...ass.

She pounded her fists together, purple energy flaring out at the action.

"You're sexy when you're mad honey-buns!"

Original jumped out of the hole to face Ickol, before turning around, bending over and presenting his behind to the goddess. This was clearly a set up.​

And of course, the spiritual family did hang out at the house while Tiamat did rest. There were times when they would speak and bond over various things; such as Kingu and Lahamu learning more about their sibling, and Abzu bonding and well, making dad jokes from time to time; from a demi-god to a god.

As for their learning of the new child- a grandson to Tiamat, and a son to Ocaeril and Inqui. The first she heard, it would be about the time she smiled, and her eyes sparkled in a while, a trait shared to Lahamu. Many thoughts came to mind; such as the care for the children, something relaxing for Ocaeril and/or his family, the possibility of them being able to see the family Tiamat made originally... That is, to keep family tradition in mind.

By the time after Simone's initial birth and the two's slumber, the spirits are resting in cooldown inside the Triforce, and Tiamat will fly away from the tree, to finish the duty she initially had with the Triforce and return it to the island of the Tritons. And, perhaps, mark the beginning of a new tradition...

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #2
Returning to the island, Tiamat offered her gentle 'aaaahs' to signal her return to the Tritons, them doing the same in return, while she went to the church. A triton on the island let the others inside the church know, and opened the door for her entrance this time.

For this meeting, Tiamat announced she is returning the Triforce to its place, and the master sword used to slay and/or defeat Cygon can just be used for the next courage wielder. That's one thing she's doing, but it wasn't the only reason she is here. In fact, it was to celebrate the joys of new life by bringing forth the beginning of a new tradition-- music!

"Aaaaaahhhh. Aaaaaaahhh laaaaahhhhhh, aaaahhhh aaaaaaa ahhhhhhh. Ahhh laaahhh, aaaaaaaa. Aahhhhhhhhhh lllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhh." (It will be simple. I will birth the beginning of this tradition by making a singing group for the churches, and then make a group of musical instruments to be blessed by it. I will be here a while, to train with you. It is another way to carry on an old family tradition for centuries.)

After her speech, so began the training of the singing. For the singing group, they would be learning to sing the songs Tiamat had sung to her husband and her children. The songs that were also sung were prayers that changed the weather and the waters of river and sea, as well as prayers of strength, courage and wisdom (which those will make it possible to channel the spirits/guardians of the triforce that way, but it also brings an effect to the being using the song by voice or instrument). The same songs would then be transferred to the instruments. The instruments used in the instrumental group were things such as flutes, pianos, string instruments(biwas, kotos, acoustic guitars, ukeleles, harps), Ocarina (for the triforce heroes and anyone specially gifted the ocarinas, they are called the Ocarina of Weathers), Percussion (O-tsuzumi and Taikou), and each were companied by the singing section to bring the power and blessing in the songs for the churches of the children and the ocarinas that would be gifted to triforce heroes. The pianos were strictly for churches of the Children of the Sea. The other instruments would be gifted to beings who Tiamat can really trust keeping the life on the planet and the triforce safe, and while these traditions continued, the goddess will look for spares that are blessed enough to serve purpose to her family.

After a while, she did find the instruments blessed enough for her family. An ancient flute that Tiamat will bless for Ocaeril to evolve it to anything he desired, while playing the songs taught on it, a ocarina called the Ocarina of Weathers for Shimone, as a gift usually for triforce warriors but also as a gift to help him, a ukelele for Inqui, which will play the melodies of heroes and suited for easy lullabies, and for Eva, a beautiful harp, with light colors, some dark, and some blue for the sea. Tiamat's own gift to herself is her voice, and to sing with her family, this would make the tradition stay for a long, long time.

Satisfied, she gave the tritons the thanks and promises to keep the tradition going, before leaving the church and flying off to the tree of life with the gifts she had for her family.

Arriving at the tree of life, she set each gifted instrument down gently inside the hut, all on the table. She forms a paper that would be sent multi-message to Ocaeril, Inqui and Eva in their minds (Shimone is involved too, but she doesn't know if he can get her messages yet).

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 Selee-01 Selee-01

'For my children; Inqui, Ocaeril, and Eva, I have made the beginning of a new tradition- the family tradition of music. To celebrate it, I have instruments for you three, and another for Shimone. They will help you greatly on your journies, and they are blessed with the many songs I have sung for my late family, and songs that will help you and the triforce warriors. I'm at the Tree of Life, with these gifts, whenever you are available.

- With love and care, Mother Tiamat'
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Eva burst into the hut, papers flying around her. She was dressed in a densely woven, dark suit, apparently made for the exotic conditions at the heart of the Forge.

“I received the message! Sorry for being late, I had a project.”

Eva set her papers down, picking up the harp. Her fingers ran across it, and a smile appeared on her face.

“It’s amazing! Thank you, Grandmother,” she said to Tiamat. Her eyes suddenly caught Shimone.

“Who’s this?” Eva asked. She dropped to one knee, and extended a hand to Shimone. “Hello! I’m Eva.”

As Eva suddenly appeared into reality, with Shimone trying to play his Ocarina, the boy could only jump upwards in surprise, and let out a small yelp. A singular blue tail appeared behind him, as he jumped up, and hid himself behind Tiamat for a second.

Soon...However, as he stared at her, and she stared at him, Eva could see...And feel something familiar to the boy. A connection to her. His face was shaped in a similar way to her. He too felt like some sort of force of nature like she was, and the unmistakable feeling of Chakra and Natural Energy was in his body.

His eyes met with hers. He slowly came out of his hiding spot, but, he slowly, slowly seemed to notice who she was. Realization came to his eyes, as he tried to speak- but could only stutter.

One moment passed. The familiar boy spoke through his shyness, asking a single question.

"B-big sis...?"

"You're sexy when you're mad honey-buns!"

Original jumped out of the hole to face Ickol, before turning around, bending over and presenting his behind to the goddess. This was clearly a set up.​
Ickol spun her hammer and drove it into Original, not as an attack, but to launch him like a projectile back into his hole, where she assumed the real Original remained.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Selee-01 Selee-01

It was the boy's first time with a ocarina, not that Tiamat minded. As much as she taught her Children of the Sea, she can teach her family as well. It was a way for the family tradition to remain special. "Aaaahhh aaaaah, aaaaahhhh laaaahhh, aaaaaah." (It will take a while to get the songs, but I can help you learn them as well, if you wish.) She responded with another nod.

As for Shimone asking about his dad... well, she can give a clue. "Aaah, aaaaah, aaahhhh- aahhhhhh. Aaaaahhh, lllaaahhhhhhh. Llllaaaaah, laaaaaah!" (Your father, Ocaeril, has many talents- you have shared it in inheritance. The ancient flute can evolve to anything, which is the gift of its own. I wanted to show it when he wakes up, as it's a surprise for my child!) At least she told what the instrument is, the effects it holds would be probably amazing for Ocaeril and Shimone. Besides that, she's sure that Ocaeril's talents will be inherited by his son, Shimone, and it may occur(?) if he uses the Ocarina. It is a welcome gift indeed.

As for Eva, she stood up again to face another one of her grandchildren. Once again, she's happy to help family know each other and be comfortable. "Aa, aaaahhhh. Aaaaa, aaaaaaaaah ahhh. Aaaaah; aaaahhhhh laaaahhh. " (Hello Eva, my grandchild. This is Shimone, your little brother and another of my grandchildren. I prepared a ocarina for him; for you I prepared a harp.) Tiamat spoke with a gentle, soft tone like she were speaking to family, as she showed Shimone to her, to let her know of her sibling. The beautiful harp being inspected by Eva, medium sized and all, has more lighter palettes of sky blue and white/gray clouds, much to represent the sky aspect, compared to Shimone's ocarina's color motif of both sky and sea. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, llaaaaaaaaaa. Llllllllllaaaahhhh~" (I prepared a lot of songs in these instruments to help you on your journeys, as part of of continuing a family tradition. I hope you enjoy playing them as I enjoyed singing them too~)

For a big family gift, with a gentle smile, and her eyes bright like stars, it showed she cared for her family one way or another. Hopefully, they'll enjoy the instruments and each other's first meeting, and the many things they share together as one big family at heart. Soon, she'll have to see Inqui's and Ocaeril's reaction to the other instruments, and then it will bring more good memories and closure. As a bonus, Tiamat can teach them the songs if they wanted- for when they're alone or if they're in group. That was part of the tradition's beginning.

• As Tanya appeared on the other side of the portal, the which soon disappeared, leaving only empty air behind her- she could see that the location she currently was on wasn't Konoha- at least not fully. Massive trees bigger then some might expect them to be stood around on- the forest was thick, vegetation was everywhere, and the imposing, massive trees stood like monoliths around her. A part of her mind could remind of why the land Konoha stood on was this massive. The First Hokage, Tuldor Otsutsuki, had the legendary Wood Release Technique- allowing him to surround the village in massive trees, impeding most people to go through the thick forest and vegetation in case of an attack, and allow his people to use said trees as vantage points in case of a war.

While these forests did have some blood in them in terms of bandits, maybe some simple monsters and whatnot, large scale conflict thankfully never happened. Turns out that being on an island was useful, too, for stuff like this.

However, not too far away in the distance, but still decently far so someone couldn't see the portal being open behind Tanya, she could see the massive walls and gates leading to Konoha in the dirt path she currently stood. A few Jonin, Konoha's 'guardsmen' and one of the highest ranks of Shinobi the town had to offer could be seen protecting the gate. It was easily in the morning, and not much seemed to be occurring- people weren't coming in or not.

However, thankfully, she passed through them without much trouble. The Jonin did give her a glance and an overall rundown- basic safety measures, but soon, she was inside the Hidden Leaf Village once they realized who she was- or rather, she got in Konoha.

d6fa1c1e656d639203e5c5f6088b5d7b.jpg

The town had a very comfortable feeling to it. While in the past when Hole had attacked with its rain, Konoha did get a heavy hit like most other nations, but they soon managed to recover. The buildings here seemed to have been specifically built so someone could run atop them at great speeds, jumping one by one- some inns here and their shops vending unique foods, some surprisingly modern housing, too- indeed, Konoha has surely grown over time, both by themselves, and the recent usage of a certain artifact that Tanya in all likelihood wasn't aware of.

Its citizens seemed to come from all walks of life. Humans, Nekomatus, Slimefolk, Elves, (who seemingly wore more pretty clothing, given their ancestry) and some strange-looking humans with white skin and horns, with occasionally some Zeruelim acting as shop owners, using their many tentacles to cook up all sorts of pastries.

They paid no attention to Tanya, however. Probably for the best. Still, it was rather impressive to see so many species living together like this. Some even considering one another family.

...Then again, the original founders were a colorful cast, weren't they?

The Hokage building was by far the biggest one and it was hard to miss, given it seemed to be attached to the large rocky hill with the face of the last two Hokages- Tuldor, and Ashura Otsutsuki. The direct family of Inqui's second incarnate. The building seemed less of a palace-like one might think, and more like an office space. Like a mayor's office in a town. It just...Seemed different. From what Tanya could remember, the third Hokage was a woman by the name of Marisa Kokube. An old lady in her eighties, daughter of what was apparently a trainee of one of the Big Three- or Sannin, how they call it here on Konoha.

She was currently helping Konoha expand its borders and allying herself up with other communities from the fractured empire, seemingly have invented Chakra Tech- things like mechanical Justus, working much like classic magic scrolls. Just...More mechanical. She seemingly was also focusing on healing and making hospitals, having spread the usage of the previously niche Medical Ninjutsu, used in surgeries and other types of ailments.

It was up to Tanya to decide what to offer her, but, it might not be entirely easy, even if they're allies... It all depends on what she says.

Tanya walked into the Hokage's office, she opted for her regal armor, the one crafted in her image of the Lady of Camelot, the Silver Lady.

She walked into the office before bowing in respect to Camelot's most trusted ally, Konoha.

"Greetings Sandaime Hokage, I am Lady Tanya of Camelot, here on an admittedly unscheduled diplomatic meeting, I apologize of my interruption of your most likely long schedule, so I shall make this quick"

Tanya then looked at the Third Hokage with piercing eyes, her eyes in clear intent, what she speaks is true, short and prompt.

"Camelot needs its ally now, as you've known Spartacyus has gone on a conquering spree in the name of their god, unbridled in their unquenchable fanaticism, they wish to convert everyone into their worship of their supposedly one true god and kill anyone unwilling to convert. As you've known, Camelot is a neutral kingdom in religious matters, we do not worship one god, we worship all gods in the manner that befits them, as we do not wish to impose who should you worship or not, of course we have fought against that fanatical empire ourselves, although I'm surprised it hasn't set its sights on you.

Anyways, we were fine until matters caused it so we landed on the losing end of the war, as of now Spartacyus is attempting to do a siege on us, trying to starve us out to death with their weather controlling machines, I ask of you one simple request, help, as your ally, help I beg of you, our rations are running out, and I don't want to be forced to do unthinkable things to win this war in time, knowing the consequences, please help, if not men to help coordinate sabotages against their machines like the ninjas you are, at least food and rations for my people, to buy us enough time so I can muster up the forces to attack them back, that way I don't have to do the unthinkable.

I am willing to give out any compensation, any resources you give out, we shall pay back doublefold, we shall ensure your safety, I will do anything to satisfy your requests, because if there's something I'm willing to do, is that I'm willing to do anything, to protect my people, as my duty as their leader, I will do anything to protect them, I ask you to help us, lest I be forced to do things that I will regret doing."

As Tanya entered the building that was the Hokage's office, she would, of course, need to introduce herself and show who she was to the entrance. It was clear they wouldn't allow just anyone to enter the Hokage's office, strong as she was. She could remember that the Hokage was meant to be the strongest person in Konoha...And, considering how strong the last two were, it wasn't surprising there weren't many murder attempts against them.

Soon, as she showed herself in her armor, the people at the entrance seemed surprised and mildly unsure what to do. It was clear that...This wasn't the most ideal of ways to schedule a meeting. Tanya truly appeared out of nowhere, and generally, allies of Konoha generally come over to Camelot via Teleportation Seals located in a private and obviously protected area. For Tanya, however? She came out of nowhere. She was important enough that the Hokage herself was notified of this, however, but, she was forced to wait for at least a few minutes. The Hokage was a busy lady herself, after all.

Soon...However, she would be led to her office. A jounin soon led her, a slimefok of sorts in a human appearance, wearing a green and blue mix of Konoha's military outfit, with a symbol of the village around his neck.

There was a pause, as he knocked on the door leading to the Hokage's main office. "Third Hokage? The ruler of Camelot is here to see you."

A few moments passed before a voice came through.

"You may enter."

And so, Tanya did. The jounin took a few moments to leave, seemingly still unsure of what this was about, but as the door closed behind him, footsteps could be heard as he moved away to allow privacy between the two. The Hokage's office was a largely empty space, likely so many people could fit in there. A singular table stood at the center of the office, behind it, a chair, where a figure stood in a white outfit mixed with red designs and a hat atop her head. Papers and a few closets stood at the edges of the room, likely containing even more paper.

The Hokage was an old woman and it showed. Her skin was old, almost ashen. Lines of age and white hair mixed with the original black she had falling off of the hat she currently wore. Despite her frail appearance- Tanya automatically could tell she was the most powerful figure in the room, the previous Jonin not even comparing to her. Next to her, however, there was a boy. His outfit was a bit more unique, with his bandana wrapped around his lower leg, and wearing grey and black, a fox mask on the side of his face, revealing red eyes and black hair. ANBU.

And on the corner...A familiar white dog stood, although Tanya couldn't really focus on him, before the Hokage spoke.

"Mistress Tanya," The Hokage spoke gently, her laying atop her table. "You are right. This is quite unusual. I mean no offense, but...Generally, I expect some sort of formal warning when one of you people are coming over. Principally not using our teleportation system." Ah, right, the seals.

"The Third Hokage is a busy lady." The ANBU member of unknown name spoke. "Next time, please send us some manner of warning."

"Boy, don't be rude now," Marisa spoke, pulling a pipe cigar, and slowly lighting it up. Looks like she smokes. "Let her speak."

The ANBU member crossed his arms, and let out a small 'hmph.' He seems a bit hot-blooded, but didn't seem a bad person. Just...Blunt.

Tanya then looked at the Third Hokage with piercing eyes, her eyes in clear intent, what she speaks is true, short and prompt.

"Camelot needs its ally now, as you've known Spartacyus has gone on a conquering spree in the name of their god, unbridled in their unquenchable fanaticism, they wish to convert everyone into their worship of their supposedly one true god and kill anyone unwilling to convert. As you've known, Camelot is a neutral kingdom in religious matters, we do not worship one god, we worship all gods in the manner that befits them, as we do not wish to impose who should you worship or not, of course we have fought against that fanatical empire ourselves, although I'm surprised it hasn't set its sights on you.

Anyways, we were fine until matters caused it so we landed on the losing end of the war, as of now Spartacyus is attempting to do a siege on us, trying to starve us out to death with their weather controlling machines, I ask of you one simple request, help, as your ally, help I beg of you, our rations are running out, and I don't want to be forced to do unthinkable things to win this war in time, knowing the consequences, please help, if not men to help coordinate sabotages against their machines like the ninjas you are, at least food and rations for my people, to buy us enough time so I can muster up the forces to attack them back, that way I don't have to do the unthinkable.

I am willing to give out any compensation, any resources you give out, we shall pay back doublefold, we shall ensure your safety, I will do anything to satisfy your requests, because if there's something I'm willing to do, is that I'm willing to do anything, to protect my people, as my duty as their leader, I will do anything to protect them, I ask you to help us, lest I be forced to do things that I will regret doing."

Tanya's explanation of what was occurring gained...Well, not unexpected reactions, but certainly unexpected words. The two of them blinked a few times, seemingly surprised with her words, principally in the last part. What Tanya was saying was idiotic to both of them- for very two different reasons for each one of them. For Marisa, it was clear this was a cause of emotional and economical manipulation. Tanya was attempting to play with her emotions to attempt to gain their favor and side on the war more easily, while likely not giving them as much compensation as they would have expected to gain after their services. Not only it was an extremely unprofessional way of going about to this- but it felt like a slap in the face as well. However, all that it gained was a simple sight- she wasn't angry, but certainly only a bit offended.

For the ANBU member... His face changed into a small scowl but didn't say words, seemingly due to him being in the presence of the Hokage and one of their allies. To him, Tanya was acting as many outsiders did- they acted as if Konoha was unbeatable. Like they knew the secrets of Chakra and all beyond it. Like just because they never had any major problems that occur to them, they are a nation with more than enough economy and things to spare. Like training Ninjas didn't cost money. Like building Magitek was free. Like Konoha is just a growing state of all-powerful Chakra-shitting users.

It's annoying, they both thought at the same time, before soon, the Hokage, with closed eyes, spoke. Her voice allowing smoke to finally escape from her lungs.

"We are aware of the threat Spartacyus poses to the west, with their monotheist religion and offensive measures to take territory." She spoke calmly, before continuing. "The reason why we weren't attacked as of now is mostly due to our location in the map, and our strategic positioning- and sorry to 'rub my dick' like that, but our location in islands and trees aren't just for show, you know."

"The trees the First Hokage grew with his Wood Release help us to this day." Right, the vegetation was rather thick, wasn't it...? "...But, look. Mistress Tanya, what you're saying is...Really, really, really vague for us. We aren't a charity, and if we want to make a deal, we want to know exactly what we're getting, instead of em--"

"Boy, quiet down." The Hokage spoke, flicking the hand of the ANBU member next to her, who let out a small 'yeouch.' "...What my grandson means to say is this. Just because Konoha has lived in prosperity for hundreds of years now doesn't mean we can focus all our resources in one source like this." Her words were calm, with complete neutrality to them. She was a businesswoman much like Tanya was. "The war between the Empire and Zhailving left a hole in our society. A hole us, alongside many of the slowly recovering west is trying to recover from. Our Chakra Tech does help a little, but doing such a big move like this not only risks our safety by placing a sign above our heads for Spartacyus, but also risks our economy by aiding you. We have been trading for years now, and even if we kept doing so during this 'deal' of yours, we would still lose more then we gain."

The Hokage was technically right. The amount they would give versus the amount they would receive would be would have an obvious lack of balance. And with the state the West was in, even if it was slowly recovering thanks to the combined efforts of mortals and gods, there was a risk on their economy taking a hit, even if they were slowly expanding themselves.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are simply promising too many vague things like compensation while expecting much from us. Spartacyus is a danger. Monotheistic nations generally are, and could likely result in another large scale conflict like the Western War all those years ago, we are willing to help, but we wish for concrete compensation instead of 'I'll give you anything' and emotional manipulation by saying you could 'possibly commit a war crime.'"

...Right. She did technically say something that did sound similar to the concept of a 'war crime.' It was a surprise she was still standing here and wasn't kicked out.

"So here's what we'll offer," The Hokage took out a pen and paper, and started to quickly write something down. "We'll be willing to aid Camelot in the defense of its state, but we expect full support in return from the same if Spartacyus chooses to attack us- that is the only thing we'll ask without question. We'll also be willing to sell you prototypes and new versions of our Mechanical Jutsus and other Chakra Tech, such as the water-release sprinkler, and offer Medical Ninjutsu knowledge, as well as some of our best practitioners, such as myself. To help with rations, we cannot risk selling our own but will decrease the price of exotic foods in our trades by 15%. However...We'll offer contacts for Druids. They were able to make soil and farming possible again with their...Senjutsu, was the name."

She then handed the paper over to Tanya, all that she said written there, but in a more complex form. Likely as a way for Tanya to show that they did indeed offer these things.

"Now, tell me, aside from full support against raids, what can Camelot offer us in return?"

ORIGINAL VS ICKOL
Ickol spun her hammer and drove it into Original, not as an attack, but to launch him like a projectile back into his hole, where she assumed the real Original remained.

The duplicate explodes into black pixellation as the hammer connects, and with that same kefka laugh noise effect, Ickol can determine that Original has teleported behind her. Again.

Ickol:
========================

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

(1d6 dice rolls will be used for all attacks and defense moving forward)

As Eva suddenly appeared into reality, with Shimone trying to play his Ocarina, the boy could only jump upwards in surprise, and let out a small yelp. A singular blue tail appeared behind him, as he jumped up, and hid himself behind Tiamat for a second.

Soon...However, as he stared at her, and she stared at him, Eva could see...And feel something familiar to the boy. A connection to her. His face was shaped in a similar way to her. He too felt like some sort of force of nature like she was, and the unmistakable feeling of Chakra and Natural Energy was in his body.

His eyes met with hers. He slowly came out of his hiding spot, but, he slowly, slowly seemed to notice who she was. Realization came to his eyes, as he tried to speak- but could only stutter.

One moment passed. The familiar boy spoke through his shyness, asking a single question.

"B-big sis...?"
Eva gasped, a wide smile on her face.

“I have a brother!”

She hugged Shimone, and grinning like a loon.

Shimone didn't have much time to react to what Tiamat had said or to reply to whether or not he wished for her to teach him how to play the Ocarina, as Eva grabbed him like some sort of predator in the jungle. Yet while he did yelp in surprise and seemed to momentarily want to get away from her grasp due to how big she was compared to the small dragon-slime-nature-beast, soon, Shimone seemed to realize she was simply hugging him, and after a few moments of adrenaline(?) exiting the flow of his body, slowly but carefully, he hugged Eva.

Much like her, he grinned, and...In place of normal, human-like teeth, a small, almost cute grin shined brightly on his face as his tail wiggled from side to side. His horns poked Eva's own a little bit, but it was comfortable, and it didn't hurt.

"Big sis...! What took you so long to visit...?" Despite his words, he didn't seem to be accusing Eva or have any ill feelings towards her. It seemed more like a genuine question a child would ask.

The duplicate explodes into black pixellation as the hammer connects, and with that same kefka laugh noise effect, Ickol can determine that Original has teleported behind her. Again.

Ickol:
========================

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

(1d6 dice rolls will be used for all attacks and defense moving forward)
Ickol’s hair suddenly appears to come alive, stabbing at Original like each strand is a sharp steel nail.

"it is enough my children. ENOUGH you all have suffered enough"

"Its time for peace and happiness. The days of war are over"

"The era of war is over"

"ITS OVER!"

Andreacys had manifested himself before the army leaders and its vast legions. The so called "eternal war" had killed many and saw the sacrifice of thousands. The message that Andreacys had decided that it was over was ground breaking.

All of the legions had kneeled down before their god, before their leader, their everything. It was for Andreacys, their sole existence stood in the sign of him.

Andreacys had demanded every able man to march from home and fight in foreign land. They had done that, they had left their homes took up arms and fought for their god.

They had taken up arms against the heathens and repelled them from the continent.

They had bled for their faith, Andreacys became one of the major gods in the continent because of their hard work.

They had uphold the banner of righteousness wherever they went.

View attachment 763659

The usually peaceful males had turned into renowned warriors.

The men of Spartacys had turned into legends.

So when Andreacys turned up before his legions of loyal warriors and told them they needn't have to fight anymore u can guess what happened.

Many soldiers started crying, it was over finally. No more deaths, they could finally return to their family.

"My children, the conquest of paradise is over. It's time to rest"

With that the siege of Camelot stopped and other invasion plans were cancelled. Diplomats were sent to every nation to sue for peace.

Andreacys turned up before the clergy and the demi god generals and told them in person it was over.

Festivities broke out in the capital and other parts of the nation. This day would be remembered as "Peace day" and that became a national holiday.

Andreacys spoke with the king about democracy and a new government style. The king accepted his fate and so did the nobles. Although they were power hungry they were still men that would follow Andreacys into hell.

The nation would folllow ethics of among other things the Trias poltica of Montesquieu.

The nation would be carved up into different states, they would all be semi atonomous. With a federal government creating laws/policies that would be active in all states. A president would be chosen, yes chosen the nation is turned from a monarchy into a constitutional monarchy. The king doesn't hold that much power anymore and the power of democracy ofcourse. Every citizen even females could vote for their person which they thought would be able to rule the nation the best.

Freedom of speech and religion were important reforms, righteousness that wasn't forced would be able to reign now in the nation.

The era of crusades was over

the people could rest now

Actions

- Guardian of democracy: Andreacys watches along with how the nation progresses and tries to protect the early democracy of the nation. Whatever is needed to protect it Andreacys puts effort into it. He also orders his elementals to guard the newly born nation.​

- Diplomatic envoys: The nation is ordered by Andreacys to send envoys to the surrounding nations to sue for peace to end the war.

• Arriving at the tree of life, she set each gifted instrument down gently inside the hut, all on the table. She forms a paper that would be sent multi-message to Ocaeril, Inqui and Eva in their minds (Shimone is involved too, but she doesn't know if he can get her messages yet).

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01

'For my children; Inqui, Ocaeril, and Eva, I have made the beginning of a new tradition- the family tradition of music. To celebrate it, I have instruments for you three, and another for Shimone. They will help you greatly on your journies, and they are blessed with the many songs I have sung for my late family, and songs that will help you and the triforce warriors. I'm at the Tree of Life, with these gifts, whenever you are available.

- With love and care, Mother Tiamat'
    As Tiamat entered the small hut the planet god and his family called home, and sent out her message to the gods and demigod, the first one to arrive, by virtue of already being there, was Shimone, or 'Simon', as one might pronounce it. Tiamat could see the small boy with dark blue hair approaching her- his head poking out of the side of the wall as if he's making sure if it really was Tiamat that was there. He was young, not older than six in godly years, maybe even younger than that, given who his father is, after all...

His yellow and blue eye stared at Tiamat for a moment, before a small smile appeared on his face. Coming out from his hiding spot- he rushed forward, and hugged Tiamat! Of course, given his small size, he could only truly hug her legs, but he did so comfortably.

Looking closer, Tiamat could see what appeared to be a pair of horns sprouting from his small head, as well as two fox-like ears. She could feel the natural essence from him, for Shimone, much like his father, was a force of nature. It was hard to tell which force he was, but...He definitely was one. "Grandma Tiamat...! Hi...!" Despite being excited to see the Mother of the Sea, the boy kept his voice down- almost like a whisper. "I, uh! I just heard your...Message! I was a bit scared at first, but I knew it was you, yeah!"

The boy soon took a few steps back, offering the goddess some space. "Y...You brought a gift for me...? Thank you...! I, ummmm...Papa is currently sleeping in his room...Big sis is...Out there...I haven't seen her yet...And momma...I'm not so sure...B-But, I'm here, yeah!"

As she had waited for the message to reach the others, Shimone surprised her with a hug, her eyes were as wide as to make beautiful stars. She looked down to see the grandchild, and sigh of relief. "Ahhh, laaaahhh. Aaaahhh... Aaaa-aaaahhh? Aaaahhh." (Ahhh, my grandchild. So you can hear the letters... and maybe the Ocaeril-ator? That is good to hear.) She spoke with a nod and a smile. "Aa, aaahhhhh aaaaa. Aaaahhh, aaaaaaaaa." (Yes, I have a gift for all of you. I'll do it one at a time, starting with yours.)

With that, she picks up the colored ocarina, primarily of blue and white, for sky and sea, and it has gems that have colors like the triforce in their respectful places. She crouched down to offer it to Shimone. "Aaahhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhh. Aaa, aahhhhh, aaah, aaaaaaa, ahhhhhhhh laahh, aaaah, laaaaaa. Laaaahhhh aaaaaaaah, lullahhh aahhh." (This is a special ocarina that is made for you and the warriors of the triforce. With it, you can use the songs to benefit your powers to fight, to defend, to give yourself courage, and there are special songs that help you control the wind, the sky, and the sea. The other songs can be personal and hold a special place in our hearts, like lullabies or songs that convey your feelings.)

After explaining the effects of the ocarina, she finishes up her explanation to look Shimone in the eyes. "Aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaahhhhhh." (I hope this will help you on many journeys, my grandchild Shimone.)
    Maybe it was his existence as a force of nature and demigod, maybe it was the Ocaeril-inator on top of her head, or maybe Shimone was just really, really smart, but he was able to hear and understand Tiamat. It was clear he had some troubles at first, trying his best to understand his grandma without the use of the translation, but thanks to her coming to visit, and his existence as the son of the God who holds control over evolution, the boy was able to understand her.

Shimone's small eyes shined as he saw the Ocaeril- his hands slowly going over to grab the small, powerful artifact that his grandma was going over to grant to him. He held it tightly- yet carefully as if it could shatter in a million pieces if he broke it or held it too tightly. He moved it about, analyzing and sniffing the gift, but, soon, his shiny eyes went over to stare at her as she finished her explanation of the gift.

"G-Grandma Tiamat...This is..." It was something. A small part inside the boy's heart thought it was too much for him, another thought it was cool as all heck, (which it was) and another thought he was glad Tiamat was trusting him with such a powerful gift. "T-thank you very much! I appreciate it a lot...! Hold up, um, let me see..." Whistle, whistle. Shuuuu. A series of loud and high pitched noises came from the Ocarina, as Shimone did his best to try and make a decent song with it- of course, without ever having played this instrument before...It was hard, and Tiamat could tell this was his first time.

"
    This is so cool...So the holes and shape make the sound appear...This really is an artifact of science...And magic! I h-hope I learn how to use it!" The boy smiled, before he looked up at his grandmother, and smiled. "Um...Dad is currently asleep. I can tell him you left a present, though, if you tell me what it is...! I-It's fine if you wanna tell him yourself! I can wake him up, either is fine...!"
    Eva burst into the hut, papers flying around her. She was dressed in a densely woven, dark suit, apparently made for the exotic conditions at the heart of the Forge.

“I received the message! Sorry for being late, I had a project.”

Eva set her papers down, picking up the harp. Her fingers ran across it, and a smile appeared on her face.

“It’s amazing! Thank you, Grandmother,” she said to Tiamat. Her eyes suddenly caught Shimone.

“Who’s this?” Eva asked. She dropped to one knee, and extended a hand to Shimone. “Hello! I’m Eva.”

"B-big sis...?"
    Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Selee-01 Selee-01

It was the boy's first time with a ocarina, not that Tiamat minded. As much as she taught her Children of the Sea, she can teach her family as well. It was a way for the family tradition to remain special. "Aaaahhh aaaaah, aaaaahhhh laaaahhh, aaaaaah." (It will take a while to get the songs, but I can help you learn them as well, if you wish.) She responded with another nod.

As for Shimone asking about his dad... well, she can give a clue. "Aaah, aaaaah, aaahhhh- aahhhhhh. Aaaaahhh, lllaaahhhhhhh. Llllaaaaah, laaaaaah!" (Your father, Ocaeril, has many talents- you have shared it in inheritance. The ancient flute can evolve to anything, which is the gift of its own. I wanted to show it when he wakes up, as it's a surprise for my child!) At least she told what the instrument is, the effects it holds would be probably amazing for Ocaeril and Shimone. Besides that, she's sure that Ocaeril's talents will be inherited by his son, Shimone, and it may occur(?) if he uses the Ocarina. It is a welcome gift indeed.

As for Eva, she stood up again to face another one of her grandchildren. Once again, she's happy to help family know each other and be comfortable. "Aa, aaaahhhh. Aaaaa, aaaaaaaaah ahhh. Aaaaah; aaaahhhhh laaaahhh. " (Hello Eva, my grandchild. This is Shimone, your little brother and another of my grandchildren. I prepared a ocarina for him; for you I prepared a harp.) Tiamat spoke with a gentle, soft tone like she were speaking to family, as she showed Shimone to her, to let her know of her sibling. The beautiful harp being inspected by Eva, medium sized and all, has more lighter palettes of sky blue and white/gray clouds, much to represent the sky aspect, compared to Shimone's ocarina's color motif of both sky and sea. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, llaaaaaaaaaa. Llllllllllaaaahhhh~" (I prepared a lot of songs in these instruments to help you on your journeys, as part of of continuing a family tradition. I hope you enjoy playing them as I enjoyed singing them too~)

For a big family gift, with a gentle smile, and her eyes bright like stars, it showed she cared for her family one way or another. Hopefully, they'll enjoy the instruments and each other's first meeting, and the many things they share together as one big family at heart. Soon, she'll have to see Inqui's and Ocaeril's reaction to the other instruments, and then it will bring more good memories and closure. As a bonus, Tiamat can teach them the songs if they wanted- for when they're alone or if they're in group. That was part of the tradition's beginning.

“I have a brother!”

Shimone didn't have much time to react to what Tiamat had said or to reply to whether or not he wished for her to teach him how to play the Ocarina, as Eva grabbed him like some sort of predator in the jungle. Yet while he did yelp in surprise and seemed to momentarily want to get away from her grasp due to how big she was compared to the small dragon-slime-nature-beast, soon, Shimone seemed to realize she was simply hugging him, and after a few moments of adrenaline(?) exiting the flow of his body, slowly but carefully, he hugged Eva.

Much like her, he grinned, and...In place of normal, human-like teeth, a small, almost cute grin shined brightly on his face as his tail wiggled from side to side. His horns poked Eva's own a little bit, but it was comfortable, and it didn't hurt.

"Big sis...! What took you so long to visit...?" Despite his words, he didn't seem to be accusing Eva or have any ill feelings towards her. It seemed more like a genuine question a child would ask.
    Inqui rubbed her eyes as she walked into the scene, slightly sleepily as she fell asleep while coddling Shimone alongside Ocaeril.

"Hello...Tiamat...I...came...here...what...did...you...say...about...an...instrum...ent?" Her words trailed slower than ever because her eyes caught the sight of the small boy being hugged by her daugher Eva, her eyes shot open as she realized who it was.

"SHIMONE!"

Inqui then went like the wind and scooped up Shimone and Eva in both of her arms, nuzzling both of them as she smiled and laughed in absolute joy.

"Shimone! My...baby...boy!" She then turned to Eva with a smile "Eva! My...daughter! Meet...your...new...baby...brother! He's...just...so...adorable!" She then gave quick pecks on Shimone's cheeks as she smiled to particularly no one.

"I...love...my...family"

Last edited:

The Hokage simply smiled smugly at Tanya as she dropped her facade, while her apparent grandson apparently had more of a scowl on his face. Man, beauty was really a means of hiding poison, wasn't it? This is why Kunoichis are always so good at their jobs, isn't it...Regardless, ugly frown towards Tanya aside, the Hokage simply chuckled, a poof of smoke coming out of her mouth. "Ahahaha! Don't take my age for granted, Silver Lady. I'm much more knowledgeable then you might think I am."

"Hmph." The Hokage's grandson simply huffed, looking off to the side. "...We Konohans are smarter then you might think." ...He almost said that in an underlined happy tone. Oh god, this was a male tsundere, wasn't he? Just one that probably killed and did horrible things to spies before. Maybe things like what Tanya introduced, such as the plans, weren't too far off with how Konoha acted, but it certainly gained a frown from the Hokage and her unnamed grandson. It was understandable, but the thought of snuffing out lives so easily like that was...

Thankfully, by literal divine interference, the Hokage wasn't forced to make a very difficult decision.

Tanya's news caused a reaction of literal shock over the two, their jaws might as well caused an impact on the floor with how far they fell. A double 'whaaaa?' came from them, The Hokage's grandson still surprised, but the Hokage quickly getting her shit all together again and coughing into her hand. "Those are...Certainly unexpected news. I suppose it makes sense though. Spartacyas wasn't exactly burning down and pillaging towns, though. They were taking territory and used the war and the destruction it caused as a way to gain more territory and technology. We've done the same with the old empire's tech to create our own Chakra Tech, after all..."

"What- are you seriously defending them, grandma?! They were going Deus Vult on everyone and pulling an Empire 2.0 on ever-- YEOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!"

With an ear twist towards her grandson who had just snapped, The Hokage coughed into her hand again as the boy squirmed in pain. "Well...I suppose that means you've got to go back home, is that right? I suppose my grandson who was so rude to not introduce himself could help you."

"You didn't say your name either, grandma Mari-- OUCH! Okay, okay! I'll help..." With a pleased nod, the Hokage let go of his ear, as he let out a groan. "...Jingen Otsutsuki."

"Jingen has a very interesting ability- an ability that Konoha has kept a secret. A Kekkei Genkai- but also a new breed of Ninjutsu. Thanks to your compensations, I suppose we can show it to you, is that right, Jingen?"

...The boy didn't say a word but simply stared at her. "...Will you be fine? I assume you'll open your doors for Spartacyas." Jingen asked, worry present in his voice, but his face neutral. Despite this, Marisa simply smiled. "I'll be fine, boy. I didn't get the title of Hokage for anything. Now go- I have a feeling our friends from the sky will come soon. I'll handle the boring politics."

"...Okay." He simply said, before turning to Tanya- his eyes staring at her own. They were a deep, unnatural crimson red. "Stand still. I'm taking us both to Camelot."

Then, something changed.

His eyes changed shape, as suddenly, a great figure appeared around him, enveloping him- the room went dark. Space seemingly became infinite. Tanya could hear the sounds of a heartbeat coming from the boy. She could see what almost felt like cells moving infinitely slowly inside his body, and the sound blood flowing, as a great hand reached out to her...

9058eb6ecce588a119107fed21856498.gif

"Matarajin."

And so, Tanya experienced the power of Doujutsu, as she was teleported to Camelot alongside Jingen.

They emerged by what appeared to be a bit of red color on a tree- at a long distance away, stood Camelot. Nothing a relatively long walk couldn't make them reach there, but what was curious was the fact that they seemingly emerged like shadows coming from that fresh red that was unmistakably blood. Jingen stood there panting, his eyes returning to normal, as he sighed, getting himself up, and adjusting his ANBU mask in front of his face.

"
...That was my Kekkei Genkai. A Doujutsu- a Jutsu cast through the eyes. Matarajin." ... "It's called the Mangekyo Sharingan...With it, I can cast Matarajin, which allows me to teleport to any fresh blood of mine using my cells as a way to 'reunite' myself with my wounded body. If I lost a leg, I'd be able to teleport to it and reattach it. But it only works for fresh things. And I overuse it...I go blind." His eye was bleeding- a thing he seemingly brushed it off. "...Doujutsus are very special and stronger than normal Kekkei Genkai. You should be lucky you learned of it. Not may know of them."

There was clearly more then he was telling, but time was short. Although it was a mystery as to why and how his blood on this tree could be considered fresh. Camelot and Konoha are on opposite sides of the continent. Unless... "Now, go. I'll stay in the shadows to protect you. We can put pleasantries in the table to your people and Spartacyas when we're sure they're not aggressive."

Tanya realized the curse this skill had on the boy. It was powerful, but...In exchange for a powerful regeneration, the boy exchanges his own bodily regeneration.

His cells were dying very slowly. And this boy would die and age very slowly as well. Long age- but at the cost of wounds taking longer to fix themselves. A curse and a blessing in two pairs of eyes.

Tanya wasn't able to question him, as he seemingly disappeared, hand seals being formed with his hands- as the boy disappeared from her sight, likely still present, but protecting her from the shadows. Now all she has to do is go back to Camelot, and meet Dani and Merle, and the Spartacyas ambassador...And hope that Konoha has luck with them as well.

Last edited:

“I have a brother!”

Inqui rubbed her eyes as she walked into the scene, slightly sleepily as she fell asleep while coddling Shimone alongside Ocaeril.

"Hello...Tiamat...I...came...here...what...did...you...say...about...an...instrum...ent?" Her words trailed slower than ever because her eyes caught the sight of the small boy being hugged by her daugher Eva, her eyes shot open as she realized who it was.

"SHIMONE!"

Inqui then went like the wind and scooped up Shimone and Eva in both of her arms, nuzzling both of them as she smiled and laughed in absolute joy.

"Shimone! My...baby...boy!" She then turned to Eva with a smile "Eva! My...daughter! Meet...your...new...baby...brother! He's...just...so...adorable!" She then gave quick pecks on Shimone's cheeks as she smiled to particularly no one.

"I...love...my...family"

Selee-01 Selee-01 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Tiamat giggled within the family union. It was a pleasant experience to see the children of the family unite and rejoice with joy. She nodded as to say, 'indeed', before speaking again, "Aaah, aaahhhhh... Ahhhhh llllaaaaahh!" (Indeed, our family is just so amazing... I'm happy to see my children be full of harmonious joy!) That is, she did wait before Inqui inquired of the instruments.

In Inqui's case, Tiamat turned around again, then back to reveal to her a ukelele! It's quite round for its appearence, but besides that, it is like a small guitar, and its colors are reminiscent to the beach; sand, sea, trees, sky. It's the courageous that Inqui could probably ask! "Aaaaah, aaaaaaaahhhh laaaaaaaahhhh. Aaaaaah aaaaa, aaaahhh!" (For Inqui, this ukelele is blessed with many of my taught songs. You can use it on many journeys, much like the others!) Tiamat nodded approvingly, waiting for Inqui to receive the instrument for many uses she saw fit.

• Inqui rubbed her eyes as she walked into the scene, slightly sleepily as she fell asleep while coddling Shimone alongside Ocaeril.

"SHIMONE!"

"I...love...my...family"
BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
The man send to fix the issue regarding peace was no one else than one of the famous Demi god generals of Spartacys. He wasn’t the General in charge of the siege of Camelot so he was as neutral as possible. He looked around and inspected every person with his fierce brown eyes, his gaze stopped at the person who called itself Merle.

"Sorry for my bad manners" he smiled mysteriously;he was famous for his almost unnatural flawless white teeth

"I should've introduced myself, my name is Leonydas Argomontov. I am one of the Demi god generals that lead the Spartacysian legions into war." His face was decorated by a huge scar across his right eye and a semi long beard.

"U see, we as Spartacys or should I say our God Andreacys has decided that we no longer have any interest in the petty kingdom of Camelot and therefor we no longer see the need to continue this now unnecessary war. For that reason we would prefer to have peace with the noble Camelotians"

Leonydas stood up and said "I want to apologize though for any inconvenience we caused because of this war" he bowed

The Hokage simply smiled smugly at Tanya as she dropped her facade, while her apparent grandson apparently had more of a scowl on his face. Man, beauty was really a means of hiding poison, wasn't it? This is why Kunoichis are always so good at their jobs, isn't it...Regardless, ugly frown towards Tanya aside, the Hokage simply chuckled, a poof of smoke coming out of her mouth. "Ahahaha! Don't take my age for granted, Silver Lady. I'm much more knowledgeable then you might think I am."

"Hmph." The Hokage's grandson simply huffed, looking off to the side. "...We Konohans are smarter then you might think." ...He almost said that in an underlined happy tone. Oh god, this was a male tsundere, wasn't he? Just one that probably killed and did horrible things to spies before. Maybe things like what Tanya introduced, such as the plans, weren't too far off with how Konoha acted, but it certainly gained a frown from the Hokage and her unnamed grandson. It was understandable, but the thought of snuffing out lives so easily like that was...

Thankfully, by literal divine interference, the Hokage wasn't forced to make a very difficult decision.

Tanya's news caused a reaction of literal shock over the two, their jaws might as well caused an impact on the floor with how far they fell. A double 'whaaaa?' came from them, The Hokage's grandson still surprised, but the Hokage quickly getting her shit all together again and coughing into her hand. "Those are...Certainly unexpected news. I suppose it makes sense though. Spartacyas wasn't exactly burning down and pillaging towns, though. They were taking territory and used the war and the destruction it caused as a way to gain more territory and technology. We've done the same with the old empire's tech to create our own Chakra Tech, after all..."

"What- are you seriously defending them, grandma?! They were going Deus Vult on everyone and pulling an Empire 2.0 on ever-- YEOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!"

With an ear twist towards her grandson who had just snapped, The Hokage coughed into her hand again as the boy squirmed in pain. "Well...I suppose that means you've got to go back home, is that right? I suppose my grandson who was so rude to not introduce himself could help you."

"You didn't say your name either, grandma Mari-- OUCH! Okay, okay! I'll help..." With a pleased nod, the Hokage let go of his ear, as he let out a groan. "...Jingen Otsutsuki."

Tanya raised an eyebrow at all of the shenanigans, these behaviors were informal and unpar for any ordinary relationship between superior and follower, even if they were related, it actually reminded her of the banter she had with Dani, her apprentice. Tanya wondered how was she doing.

Tanya nodded respectfully and with composure at Jingen's introduction of himself.

"I see, Mr. Otsutsuki, I'd say it's a pleasure to know your name, even with your crass attitude included"

She said with a slight smirk at the end
"Jingen has a very interesting ability- an ability that Konoha has kept a secret. A Kekkei Genkai- but also a new breed of Ninjutsu. Thanks to your compensations, I suppose we can show it to you, is that right, Jingen?"
Tanya furrowed her eyebrows at the word "Kekkai Genkai", knowing her Japanese as her time as a Salaryman, it meant Bloodline limit, while its translation had no effective meaning to it as base, with her many experiments with Chakra, Chakra is genetic, two people will have the same general amount of reserves if they were related, especially if one was descended after the other, and in special cases, rare mutations would happen.

In conclusion, another weapon Konoha has, being what's effectively a hoard of bloodlines, made sense, Konoha is indirectly blessed, well directly blessed at times, by Ocaeril the god, his domain of progress and evolution essentially made it so bloodlines and mutations, would be abundant.

Tanya nodded to herself, alongside their industrialization, Konoha has the means to be a major nation, gone are the big boys of Zhaivaling and the Empire, new nations are rising up to the fold, especially Spartacys, Tanya wondered what other nations could arise from the previous power vacuum, or if this is all that's enough, of course, this is in the Western Front, she wondered about the nation in the Middle Islands and Eastern Front, Jade Empire and the Nekomatus Shogunate are the major nations there, but the Jade Empire has been idle, stagnant, according to the words of Chiyo, her tactics, while impressive and genius is a worthy denomination, it's not world breaking, but to the Jade Empire, it might as well be. It's most likely the Jade Empire will have to play catch-up or else it'll suffer the fate China had with the western powers, we even had Marijuana, of course, its effects aren't addictive and the withdrawal isn't horrible as Opium, but certain tinkering could lend it to some incredible addictiveness, which can be abused to have a more loyal yet desperate customer base that's willing to do anything.

No, Tanya disregarded that thought line, she won't do that, it may allow us to easily carve the Jade Empire up into our own pieces like a Pie, but the scars inflicted on the people will be too deep, the people in China remembered and revolutions upon revolutions would pop up like flies, it would not be worth it, and she did promise Chiyo that she would do her best to keep her motherland safe, and she didn't break promises, when you break a promise, your trustworthiness is lessened and in the world of business, a promise is more valuable than the most expensive jewel in the world, especially if you can trust it to be held up.

She decided to focus on the conversation for now, plans and business strategies will be made, but later.
...The boy didn't say a word but simply stared at her. "...Will you be fine? I assume you'll open your doors for Spartacyas." Jingen asked, worry present in his voice, but his face neutral. Despite this, Marisa simply smiled. "I'll be fine, boy. I didn't get the title of Hokage for anything. Now go- I have a feeling our friends from the sky will come soon. I'll handle the boring politics."

"...Okay." He simply said, before turning to Tanya- his eyes staring at her own. They were a deep, unnatural crimson red. "Stand still. I'm taking us both to Camelot."

Then, something changed.

His eyes changed shape, as suddenly, a great figure appeared around him, enveloping him- the room went dark. Space seemingly became infinite. Tanya could hear the sounds of a heartbeat coming from the boy. She could see what almost felt like cells moving infinitely slowly inside his body, and the sound blood flowing, as a great hand reached out to her...

9058eb6ecce588a119107fed21856498.gif

"Matarajin."

And so, Tanya experienced the power of Doujutsu, as she was teleported to Camelot alongside Jingen.

They emerged by what appeared to be a bit of red color on a tree- at a long distance away, stood Camelot. Nothing a relatively long walk couldn't make them reach there, but what was curious was the fact that they seemingly emerged like shadows coming from that fresh red that was unmistakably blood. Jingen stood there panting, his eyes returning to normal, as he sighed, getting himself up, and adjusting his ANBU mask in front of his face.

"
...That was my Kekkei Genkai. A Doujutsu- a Jutsu cast through the eyes. Matarajin." ... "It's called the Mangekyo Sharingan...With it, I can cast Matarajin, which allows me to teleport to any fresh blood of mine using my cells as a way to 'reunite' myself with my wounded body. If I lost a leg, I'd be able to teleport to it and reattach it. But it only works for fresh things. And I overuse it...I go blind." His eye was bleeding- a thing he seemingly brushed it off. "...Doujutsus are very special and stronger than normal Kekkei Genkai. You should be lucky you learned of it. Not may know of them."

There was clearly more then he was telling, but time was short. Although it was a mystery as to why and how his blood on this tree could be considered fresh. Camelot and Konoha are on opposite sides of the continent. Unless... "Now, go. I'll stay in the shadows to protect you. We can put pleasantries in the table to your people and Spartacyas when we're sure they're not aggressive."

Tanya realized the curse this skill had on the boy. It was powerful, but...In exchange for a powerful regeneration, the boy exchanges his own bodily regeneration.

His cells were dying very slowly. And this boy would die and age very slowly as well. Long age- but at the cost of wounds taking longer to fix themselves. A curse and a blessing in two pairs of eyes.

Tanya wasn't able to question him, as he seemingly disappeared, hand seals being formed with his hands- as the boy disappeared from her sight, likely still present, but protecting her from the shadows. Now all she has to do is go back to Camelot, and meet Dani and Merle, and the Spartacyas ambassador...And hope that Konoha has luck with them as well.

Tanya sighed at the recklessness of the shinobi in Konoha, the ability to do your duty no matter what is no use if you go blind through over-extertion. Especially if her hypothesis is correct and his wounds would fix itself slowly.

"When this is all done, I'm taking you to our clinic." Tanya said not particularly to anyone, in hopes Jingen would hear "It doesn't matter if I have to restrain you and drag you there myself, but I will not let the relative of the Hokage be so reckless and let his eyes bleed, especially if my hypothesis is correct"
The man send to fix the issue regarding peace was no one else than one of the famous Demi god generals of Spartacys. He wasn’t the General in charge of the siege of Camelot so he was as neutral as possible. He looked around and inspected every person with his fierce brown eyes, his gaze stopped at the person who called itself Merle.

"Sorry for my bad manners" he smiled mysteriously;he was famous for his almost unnatural flawless white teeth

"I should've introduced myself, my name is Leonydas Argomontov. I am one of the Demi god generals that lead the Spartacysian legions into war." His face was decorated by a huge scar across his right eye and a semi long beard.

"U see, we as Spartacys or should I say our God Andreacys has decided that we no longer have any interest in the petty kingdom of Camelot and therefor we no longer see the need to continue this now unnecessary war. For that reason we would prefer to have peace with the noble Camelotians"

Leonydas stood up and said "I want to apologize though for any inconvenience we caused because of this war" he bowed
If Leonydas tried to hide his previous comment about Camelot with double-speak, he would be wrong.

But before Dani could stand up and shout out him for his bullshit, Merle reacted fast and stepped on Dani's foot and pulled her down strongly before glancing her with an annoyed look, Dani could only open and close her mouth like a fish as she tried to find her words before shrugging it off in irritation.

Merle simply smiled "Now that's great! Now I understand Spartacys has turned a new leaf and desires to give out the olive branch, but I apologize, you do have to understand that while we may be able to forgive the previous conflict, it cannot be done without some recompensation, offerings that we would receive that would allow us to see that Spartacys is truly genuine in their desire of peace!"

(Tanya will enter when appropriate)

Diddly: Action 2
Hengeton, USEP

Diddly thought of the worlds he had seen and the things he made and destroyed. The fact of the matter was that this world was too primitive. It needed a good old spark.
So he returned back to Hengeton and gathered everyone around his Ritual Circle. Diddly made them donate blood into a giant bowl in the center, thousands of gallons culminating.

His ritual began as they chanted around the blood, he waved his hands in motions causing quartz to erupt from the ground. It was deposited into the blood, and as the ritual continued the quartz seemed as if it was drawing the blood in.

After a few hours, the blood was all gone and the pure quartz had become blood red, glowing menacingly. He announced to the people what they had created.

“Blood a renewable liquid that comes from most lifeforms and quartz, the most abundant mineral on this planet! With this ritual of mine, the two join together with magic to create Aetherium!”

He levitates the enormous chunk of Aetherium above them, showing its glory.
“It produces energy when crushed, releasing it all throughout moments. However we can shave this down to individual crystals and use it for smaller things, but this chunk can power this city until the end of this world by drawing its power. But if crushed would release all of it and an explosion would wipe this half of the continent clean off.”

He bowed and showcased the Aetherium. “It is yours to do with as you wish.”

And Diddly only grinned as he saw them reach out to the Aetherium and knew, things would change. What would the mortals do with theoretically an infinite material that can power their machines, their homes. He couldn’t wait to see. The glorious bombs that would follow as the mortals think of ways to devise their own killing.

Chiyo Arc (Actual Action 2)
The Jade Empire woke up to a declamation.

In the Estate of Chiyo Hei Fong, the child genius general of the Jade Empire was found dead and assassinated, but her assassins didn't stay at just simply killing her, they hand her body in front of the Estate's entrance, disemboweling it, inside her guts was a message engraved on an obsidian tablet.

"The blessed shall not stamp out the lowly, the lowly shall be recognized"

Further investigations showed that Chiyo did not let them kill her so easily, a battle took place, the balcony's doors had a gaping hole in it as its railings were torn off.
The Terracotta soldier, larger than its compatriots and almost gorilla-like in nature, roared as its glowing jade eyes burst into flames as it charged against the Assassin, who wore the robes of a monk, it was too busy tearing an arm away from a soldier to react in time, causing it to be caught in the Terracotta brute's charge as they both crashed against the balcony door and flew out and crash into the Estate garden

The Gardens of the Estate were all utterly mangled, broken remains of Terracotta soldiers and craters were strewn about, and ashes and burnt crisps were what's left of most of the plants in the Garden

The Monk Assassin, with its staff at hand, charged green sickly energy into both ends as he faced against one Terracotta soldier after another, each one was struck hard or flung about, with each strike, each Terracotta soldier blew up or collapsed into lifeless pieces as the green sickly energy seeped into their bodies, but each soldier was simply replaced by two more of its brethren, as more and more continued to come out, trying to swarm the assassin.

When the swarm of Terracotta Soldiers grew into hundreds, the Monk Assassin could not pick them off one by one, and so its pushed itself off the ground with its staff, jumping way high as more and more energy coalesced into one end of the staff.

It then quickly landed back into the ground, slamming the staff into the ground, releasing a shockwave of green energy that blew back the horde of Terracotta soldiers, its energy charred much of the area around it, burning many of the Garden's plants into black smoky crisps.

And the Eastern part of the Estate seemed to have collapsed entirely, with moulds of Earth struck around in different shapes, and the cuts among the debris that's signature of Wind-style jutsus, it seemed the majority of the battle took place here.

Chiyo grunted in pain as she was thrown into the walls of the Eastern part of the estate, crashing into wall after wall, she stopped as she finally crashed into the kitchen, taking off the pan on her head, she cracked most of her body back into shape as she clenched her fists and got back into fighting position.

The Monk was far away but already making haste as he ran like the wind, charging against Chiyo.

Chiyo chuckled in a snarl as she spat off a wad of blood mixed with her saliva.

"I can do this all day!"

She then punched fists against each other as she slammed them against the ground, causing the earth to shake as spikes of rock appeared in a tidal wave against the Monk Assassin.

The Monk simply jumped out of the way and twirled his staff, shotting blades of wind one after the another.

Chiyo simply swapped herself with a log outside the Kitchen before running out of the way, as the Monk continued to shoot out blades of wind, Chiyo simply kept dodging them, jumping from place to place, running against the walls and ceilings, slowly getting closer and closer until.

One thing found as evidence though is a cracked piece of what seemed to be part of a mask, one used to portray a jolly monk, it was too hot to hold though as the back glowed with green malice with anyone touching it were cursed to have their hand start swelling and bleeding as reaction

Chiyo roared as her stone-covered fist made contact with the Monk's masked face, having able to deceive him with a clone.

As her fist continued to punch its way through the Monk's face, the mask cracked, which caused green energy to leak out more and more before a concussive explosion was caused, separating the two.

Chiyo groaned as she slowly got up, hearing the Monk for the first time through its growling and howling groans, they were so inhumanely as it echoed across the Estate, coarse and crackled like sand, and whispery like the wind at the same time.

As Chiyo got up and looked at the down Monk, she recoiled in fear and disgust when she saw its face.

"Wh-what are you?!"

But with all the investigations, nothing else could be found, aside from the mask, it seemed the Assassins have left no evidence of who they were. It seemed, Chiyo's murder would not be given justice.

But somewhere else, two young men, reincarnations of two important people, were duelling one after another, they would then soon find a letter given personally to one of them, maybe they will avenge Chiyo's death.

Dear Kyou.

It's me Chiyo Hei Fong! I know it's been a long time we've last met, what with you and Mamaki training, and me being too busy with the campaigns and the silly politics I have to deal with.
And while I wish we can meet again, I'm afraid fate has decided it won't happen.
I am targeted by these people who call themselves the "Vigilantes"
I do not know why I earned their ire, I have not hurt anybody nor have I been malicious to anyone.
But all I know is that they targeted me because of "what I am inside"
I at first panicked and decided to get your help.
But then I realized something, a gut feeling if you will
If I went to you guys for help, I know they will simply not go
But they will continue to watch, and they will continue to wait until the moment is ready
And I know that I must face them on, only in hopes that I can finish them off myself.
I hope that when you receive this message, I would be reading this with you, Mamaki would joke about how I'm being too huffy and I just wanted to prove my honour.
And we would all laugh about this.

But in the case that I will not live, I will only say this.
You, Mamaki, and the Sages were the nicest people I ever met. You and Mamki were the ones I could actually call my close ones, which I could never have done so before in my life.

And I'm happy about that, because even if I may die, I can die content knowing I at least met you guys.

Now I shall go, in my gut, I can feel my doom coming at a close, I do not wish for you to avenge me, but f you do, promise me you and Mamaki will stay safe, I'd hate it if you two were to get killed because of me, also I'd probably bonk you on the head in the afterlife.

My Final Good Bye
Chiyo Hei Fong

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Order Action. BlackCat Action follow-up.

"Cheeh!"
"Hah!"
Somewhere, in a place where no normal mortal could ever hope to reach, in a massive tree at the center of the world, two beings met one another with their battle-heavy spirits.

Kyou and Mimaki legs met one another as their attacks swung wildly against one another. Small shockwaves occurring and dust being risen up in the air by both of the titans' attacks. Despite this, however, there was no sort of harsh feelings to them, nor was this an important battle to both of them. No, right now, the two of them were fighting for the sake of fighting. Fighting for the sake of training. The two friends both had different looks to them ever since they arrived at the tree. Kyou's movements were quicker, more focused, and had a certain style to them. As for Mimaki, he was faster, more dexterous, and stronger, too. But a thing the both of them shared was the strange, tattoo-like markings that seemed to spread all across their bodies.

Of course, they conquered the thing they came here for. Kyou and Mimaki had achieved the Sage mode.

With power and an amped-up Chakra, the two send out a final punch each side one of another's cheeks as they rushed towards one another like a comet. Trees and leaves were blown back, and the sheer impact of both of their punches was enough to cause a small shockwave that blasted away wind and clouds.

However, only them both stood at the center, eyes filled with glee and tall grins on their faces.

"Amaaazin'~! You got really strong, Mimaki!"

"I could say the same to you, Kyou."

And despite the fact both men punched one another's face in a display of force that would normally kill or destroy anyone hit by it, they simply both laughed, as their stances soon relaxed, returning to a normal and social one. Training with Kyou and Mimaki was always like this. The destruction didn't get sent everywhere despite their potential for it, but, certainly, it was a cause to make the three guardians of the tree move any wildlife or animals away from that area.

"Good job, dear Kyou, good job, Mimaki!" Yuyuko Saiyouji, the guardian ghost of the tree of life with the job to manipulate spirits to their afterlife, soon came closer alongside Fuma Mishandra, Tiamat's resident demon with the job of bringing information to the goddess. Both men respectively blushed- although Kyou more notably. "You two certainly are strong~! I don't think Yveltal nor Nirhog can teach you anything more~!"

"Mmmhmmm." Fuma mumbled, the petite girl, despite her emotionless tone, had a small smile on her face. "According to the research Fuma did...You two's strength was multiplied by three ever since you arrived here. Although you could learn more, that'd require double the amount of time to learn from all the guardians to properly manipulate Senjutsu without...Accidents."

"H-Hey, Fuma, now- I know I messed up the first time I tried to manipulate natural energy, and the feathers are still there, but no need to call it an accident! I'm sure even Jira messed it up!"

"The first Senjutsu master only had two feathers, compared to your...twenty."

"Geh!" With a defeated sound, Kyou Tana fell on his knees as if he was hit by an arrow. While Yuyuko giggled, and Fuma simply had a small smug grin on her face, Mimaki simply patted the green-haired head of the imp. His hand passed around her strange hat, but ultimately, she had felt it, a small red tint also appearing on her face.

"Now, Fu-ma. You shouldn't tease my dear friend Kyou like that. Do you know how long he took taking all those feathers off his body?"

"You ain't even makin' an effort to sound like you're defendin' me, your bastard!!"

The boys and the girls, during the time they've both been in the presence of one another, had grown used to one another's presence. They became close, too. Some closers than the others- with Fuma and Mimaki, while not official, had been hanging out quite often with one another. Kyou had the sneaking suspicion he knew what it was, but for some reason, the thought of his best bud dating someone made him think of Yuyuko, and made him instantly flushed.

Because... "Now, now, Kyou...You did your best! That's more than enough! And think of what Fuma said- you're three times as strong when you first got here~! I was right in believing in you, you know~!"

Kyou smiled and felt something warm and tingly in his chest. Yuyuko Saigyouji was...Someone he appreciated. Deeply. Yet he didn't know what to tell her, or how to tell her, really.

"...Heh, thanks, Yuyu. But yer right! Me and Maki are now gon' kick so much ass when we go back home~! Kye-hehehe~! Wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they see us so buff and messin' 'round with Senjutsu!" With a smile of confirmation from everyone, Kyou laughed loudly. His spirits were high, and nothing seemed able to send away his smile- or anyone's, for the matter. Yet, when Jira, his master, approached the scene and saw everyone in high spirits, he couldn't help but consider not telling them of what occurred.

The immortal Senjutsu practitioner bit his lips as he held the small note on his hands, as Kyou finally seemed to notice his presence from his spot.

"Eh--? Teach? Have ya been watchin'?! Ooooi!"

"Kyou...Mimaki."

His tone was way more serious than usual. There wasn't any tone of somberness or grief, however. He's lived long, longer than anyone currently here present. The news he's about to give is a natural aspect of life and he knows that. Yet...Something about crushing their smiles made his heart shrink. Laressa already was drinking her sorrows away despite being just as old as him. And Oraya was already investigating the vigilantes using his snakes.

"...? What's wrong, Mr. Jira? Did something happen?"

"Fuma notes you're a bit more serious than your usual, perverted self...Did you get neutered or something?"

"My! You're forward as ever, Fu--"

"You girls- this isn't the time." Cutting them both off before they could finish their joke, the two girls blinked and realized how serious Jira must be about this if he cut them off in the middle of a joke, something he does more then everyone here. A small note was on his hands and Yuyuko...Yuyuko could see the look on his eyes. What he was feeling, thanks to Ninshu. A small 'oh...' coming from her, as she placed her hands closer together.

With the note on his hands, he handed them to both Kyou and Mimaki, both men with a confused look on their faces.

"...Teach? What's wrong?"

"Did something happen...?"

Jira would never forget the severe crying and anger coming from Kyou and Mimaki, and their smiles being completely destroyed as if a cold blade stabbed them through the heart as he said the next words, and read the note.

"...Chiyo is dead."

Somewhere, far into the Jade Empire, a lone mother who spent years looking for her son could feel something deep into her heart.

Her son was alive. And he was raging much like she was in the past.

Raging like a demon.

As Kyou Tana and his band of adventurers and close friends, alongside Mimaki Kunosuke, finally exited the World Tree after years of training there to face off against the vigilantes in an inevitable victory on the side of the Half-Oni and his friends, who hoped to avenge his friend, and show the people of the Jade that Yokai can be humane and care for things as well, and not just be bloodthirsty beasts, he couldn't help but feel the same connection to someone in his heart, far away, yet so close.

The first stop was to get the Eight-Tails, Gyuki, and get them on the Half-Oni's side- gifting his immense energy to him, as Mimaki and the others searched, interrogated, and killed any vigilantes they came across, getting closer and closer to the final battle in the Vigilante's headquarters, to either completely destroy the organization from the face of the earth, or cripple them for the rest of their lives.

Helsa Action #3

In the middle of the ocean, in Helsa's palace, the goddess of corruption and extremely conflicted person despite her recent resolve, was snoring up a storm. Or at the very least...she was.

Eventually, with a final set of snores, her eyes blearily flickered open. ...myehn? What the hell happened...

And then everything came rushing back.

Oh. That's what the hell happened.

She slumped back down on her throne. ...well, now what am I supposed to do? I can't really be evil anymore...but I don't know what else I can do! Even if I don't want to be evil, It's what I'm good at! Sorta. Kinda.

...okay, let's get my mind off the purpose crisis and think about other shit I can do! Preferably something not evil!

Thinking heavily, her mind leaned back to something she did long in the past...a gigantic magic circle underneath her island, that she had long since forgotten about.

Huh, that's embarrassing. Maybe I can do something with it.

Extending her power downward and toward the Circle, she realized that it had gotten much larger since she last saw it. How in the name of me did I miss this thing growing so big?

And then it proceeded to take away some of Helsa's divine power for this cycle and activate itself. Huh? Wait, wait, hold on, what's it doing! Stop! Give me back my power! Why isn't it listening to me!?

The Grand Circle thrummed with power, reaching out into the realm of dreams.

SHITTTTTTT!!!!!

-

Astaroth grumbled to himself in his hideaway in the Dreamlands. That damned planet god ruined Helsa's self doubt, keeping him from drawing more power from that. He'd have to work towards setting her straight later.

And then the Dreamlands shook.

"What the hell?!" Astaroth shouted as his hideaway trembled. Using his power to view outside, he was shocked-and incensed-to see gigantic domes over entire areas of the Dreamlands, several in total.

He did not like unexpected factors.

And he was even more furious when he realized that he couldn't feel the power he was going to take from Helsa to use this cycle anymore.

His response was as follows.

"FFFFFFFFFFF-"

-

Ignoring the massive stream of profanity coming from the Dream Demon, something special was happening in a very specific place. The Throne of Heroes.

It was sudden and obvious. Every single Heroic Spirit was able to feel the thing reaching into the Throne and opening up a gateway to the Realm of Dreams. And when some of the more...curious Heroic Spirits went to investigate...

The gateway suddenly became a lot more enticing when they found out what was on the other side.

But one thing happened as well...Inqui was aware of what had happened in the Throne.

Ickol’s hair suddenly appears to come alive, stabbing at Original like each strand is a sharp steel nail.

He artfully dodges the first few strands of hair, though the last manages to pierce him, causing a shower of golden rings to explode in all directions, emitting from no clear source. In retaliation, Original fired a number of quills at Ickol, three of them hitting her in various uncomfortable places. He then began to spin in place, as if preparing some kind of 'dashing' maneuver.

Ickol:
=====================
===

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= =

Original's attack roll: 3

Original's defense roll : 4

He artfully dodges the first few strands of hair, though the last manages to pierce him, causing a shower of golden rings to explode in all directions, emitting from no clear source. In retaliation, Original fired a number of quills at Ickol, three of them hitting her in various uncomfortable places. He then began to spin in place, as if preparing some kind of 'dashing' maneuver.

Ickol:
=====================
===

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= =

Original's attack roll: 3

Original's defense roll : 4
Ickol casts an illusion over Original, to his eyes the already spinning world seems to rotate the opposite way, leaving him disoriented. It is in this woozy state that bright energy erupts from Ickol’s outstretched palm and seemingly stabs the hedgehog like a spear made of light.
DrA0iFKWwAE6nLm.jpg:large

Once more, Shimone was quite literally tackled into a hug, this time by his mother, who finally had woken up from her long slumber- surprisingly even quicker than his dad, which showed how tired he was. A small 'oof!' came from his mouth, as he for a few moments, either out of surprise or confusion, tried to run away from her grasp, likely not noticing it was his mom, and a small amount of panic building up inside of him.

Soon, however, and thankfully, she seemed to calm down, and realizing he didn't need to breathe, Shimone calmed himself down. "G-Gah! M-mommy...?! Y-You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He doesn't really have a physical heart, but jeez, that certainly scare him a whole lot. It was maybe a bit more embarrassing for Eva, now that she was in her late teens, being picked up by her mom like this, but for Shimone it simply gave him a mild panic.

"Y-Yeah! I-I met big sis Eva just now... You two share a lot of cuddly traits...Uuu... " Once more, his small, shark-like teeth showed themselves as he breathed slowly- soon becoming slime-like to get himself in a better position on Inqui's arms.

"B-But g-grandma Tiamat gave to visit! She is giving us magical artifacts! Don't ignore her!" With a pout, Shimone proudly showed his Ocarina to his mom. Respect mother-in-law when she's here!

• 3RD ACTION (The Foundations of the Magic Academy)

After the negotiations with Spartacas and Camelot, and eventually further diplomatic meetings alongside Konoha, they'd decided to make a collaboration project between the three nations as a sign of their newfound cooperation and alliance.

It would be essentially a small City-like territory that would be dedicated to educating people willing to study there, particularly magic.

There would be several academies in the city, each one dedicating themselves to a certain field of magic or subject, with each academy having a certain synergy between each other alongside having basic subjects to ensure that their students would be well-educated in all general fields.

The Academic city would also be managed by members from all three nations to ensure the efficiency and productiveness, they will have members from all three nations also to ensure the neutrality and non-bias in the city.

For now not much will be done, but this is the start, the foundations of their newfound projects, things may change and so on in its development, but for now, Tanya is heading the development progress to start building the foundations of the city, things such as diplomatic negotiations for the land, the grabbing of essential and required experts and officials to help ensure the progress, funding for the project, Architecture plans, several things more will also be done.

Of course, she invites both Spartacas and Konoha to send in officials to help with the development process and to ensure that nothing will be done to tilt anything into Camelot's favor.

Tanya sighed as she looked up from her plans, she wants to improve the world of Ocaeril, efficiency at its finest and to ensure the people are well-educated, after all, the comforts of modern life comfort, after all, she only hopes that the world doesn't have to repeat the mistakes of her world, she'd be dammed if she had to face nukes, fight dirty she does, but there's a limit when enough is enough.

She looks over the window to see Jingen and Dani sparring, she already checked up with Jingen with her medical official, so she hopes that they can help with the slow healing mutation, perhaps they could make a drug that induces faster regeneration for a limited time, and it would help soldiers in the frontlines too, faster clotting and fixing of wounds means fewer casualties, after all, anyways she could see that both of them had good expressions on them (well relatively for Jingen), especially Dani, who had a sort of the face of joy in her, the same one as the one she had with Daisy, yes, a blooming crush, it was harsh for her when she learned that she tried so hard when it turned out Daisy had no real interests in the romantic nor sexual matters, more so that Dani was crushed that her crush didn't reciprocate her feelings but most of all that she made her crush very uncomfortable.

She didn't really like to pry on her apprentice's matters, so she just mentally wished her good luck, so long as she didn't slack because of them, then she'll be fine with it, even minutely cheer for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back