• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Well, it was less 'mana' and more like...Natural energy, really. While Ocaeril's presence was noteworthy and very noticeable, him being the avatar and the manifestation of the literal consciousness of the planet, 'mana' and the like haven't existed in the world for...A while. What Snake felt was different. More raw and natural. Something from the depths of Ocaeril's own soul that seemed to obviously expand across the entire planet, present in every living being- something akin to 'life energy.' His was dense, extremely so, as he was the one ho 'created' this alternate type of 'mana' which used the energy from the subconscious, the soul, and the body itself.

But of course, that wasn't important, and the ramblings of an extra-dimensional being going 'akschually' aside, he would, indeed, find Ocaeril.

...Problem was, or rather- the problems were two very noteworthy things. For one, Snake would find himself in a bedroom in what appeared to be a simple, little humble home. Outside, beautiful scenery of trees and the like could be seen, and he recognizes it- this was the world tree. And this was...Ocaeril's home. More specifically, his bedroom.

In front of him, in a double bed, stood the blonde-haired, human-looking, literal manifestation of the planet, and god of evolution. Wearing what appeared to be a black sweater acting as pajamas, and next to him, Inqui Rey from Elarya, the aspect of Aqua turned to god, sleeping next to him. It was the middle of the night in this part of the planet, it seemed. And, while Ocaeril was tired, he very much so still was himself- attentive, careful- and would obviously fucking hear someone speaking right next to him.

His eyes opened almost instantly, but he didn't move from his spot- his head popping up from the blanket, as with a straight face, he looked directly at Snake, eyes heavy despite not needing sleep, as he stares for one, two, three seconds.

Inhaaaaale...Exhaaaaale.

"Man, I'm gonna scream so loudly in the next like, 5 seconds it's going to wake the entire house up. So do you mind explaining who you are s I don't have to tie my entire family into a home break-in attempt by...Whoever you are?"
Snake didn't take the time to ponder why a god like entity and the very manifestation of the planet was sleeping, opting to throw that little tidbit away for later.

"An interdimensional war god hellbent on universal conquest and reclamation of a fallen empire sound important enough to you?"

Ocaeril blinked. He then just sorta stared at Snake for a moment like he was weirdo, before his face turned into one of realization, then terror, (but not the one Snake might expect) before he closed his eyes and leaned deeper into the pillow currently resting under his head before Snake could hear a deep breath Ocaeril took, as a low, whisper-like groan, likely not to wake up his wife, newborn baby, and likely Eva as well came from his mouth.

"What you just said is really misleading and would probably make a lot of people assume you're this god, my man." Well, that was a bit true. He did ask who Snake was first, not why he was here. "...Okay. I won't scream. I wanna scream because this meant to be my break- I had to deal with beings like that for at least 400 years with no breaks now y'know- but I won't scream."

A few seconds passed as Ocaeril went quiet. Just when one might think he fell asleep again, he slowly got himself up slowly and carefully, stretching himself in...Inhumane ways, almost as if he was made out of rubber, although in a way one might stretch themselves when they first wake up.

He then mentioned for Snake to follow him, but did a motion for him to be quiet before he moved to what appeared to be a kitchen.

Turning the lights on, Ocaeril started to prepare what appeared to be coffee slowly and tiredly, before drinking it and sitting down on a chair next to a table. This place was really humble. It really didn't feel like some palace of sorts most gods might have. It just felt...Homely.

"Okay. Spill the beans. Who is it this time? Anyone I know? Anyone my wife knows...? I just had to deal with a giant death bird, interdimensional beings are a thing I'm used to, you know."

Ocaeril blinked. He then just sorta stared at Snake for a moment like he was weirdo, before his face turned into one of realization, then terror, (but not the one Snake might expect) before he closed his eyes and leaned deeper into the pillow currently resting under his head before Snake could hear a deep breath Ocaeril took, as a low, whisper-like groan, likely not to wake up his wife, newborn baby, and likely Eva as well came from his mouth.

"What you just said is really misleading and would probably make a lot of people assume you're this god, my man." Well, that was a bit true. He did ask who Snake was first, not why he was here. "...Okay. I won't scream. I wanna scream because this meant to be my break- I had to deal with beings like that for at least 400 years with no breaks now y'know- but I won't scream."

A few seconds passed as Ocaeril went quiet. Just when one might think he fell asleep again, he slowly got himself up slowly and carefully, stretching himself in...Inhumane ways, almost as if he was made out of rubber, although in a way one might stretch themselves when they first wake up.

He then mentioned for Snake to follow him, but did a motion for him to be quiet before he moved to what appeared to be a kitchen.

Turning the lights on, Ocaeril started to prepare what appeared to be coffee slowly and tiredly, before drinking it and sitting down on a chair next to a table. This place was really humble. It really didn't feel like some palace of sorts most gods might have. It just felt...Homely.

"Okay. Spill the beans. Who is it this time? Anyone I know? Anyone my wife knows...? I just had to deal with a giant death bird, interdimensional beings are a thing I'm used to, you know."
Snake couldn't help but ask.

"Aren't you a planet? Why are you living in a cottage? In the middle of nowhere? Seems like a waste."

Ocaeril just stared for a moment, seemingly confused at what Snake had asked...But shrugged. "I could lie and say it's because I'm closer to nature, but really, this current avatar of mine is just a bunch of dirt with my consciousness on it." He said, tapping on his head. For a moment, his body changed, and Snake could see what appeared to be literal dirt acting as the composition of his body. "I'm no god- well, I am, but I don't like to act like me anymore. Think of me as a helping hand to mortalkind. Worship, temples, recognition- it's all just bragging rights, you know? And to own something like a big mansion with servants and all that..."

Ocaeril laughs and just drinks his coffee. "...It's not my thing. I prefer to live and raise my children this way. Gods tend to be extremists, and their Spheres shape a lot of their personalities. If I treat my children like their gods and act all mysterious and godly, they'll be...Detached from mortal kind. They might mean well, but they'll lack the humane emotions that come with it, and misuse their powers."

He pauses, and shakes his head, drinking again- the cup staying on his table, as hot mist came from it. "
...But, the other answer is...Well, I'm still a god. And you know. Living among humans might cause some problems- principally with people wanting to visit me. Like you. Or just wanting to kill me. No, it'd be too chaotic living in cities. I like the calm here."

Ocaeril just stared for a moment, seemingly confused at what Snake had asked...But shrugged. "I could lie and say it's because I'm closer to nature, but really, this current avatar of mine is just a bunch of dirt with my consciousness on it." He said, tapping on his head. For a moment, his body changed, and Snake could see what appeared to be literal dirt acting as the composition of his body. "I'm no god- well, I am, but I don't like to act like me anymore. Think of me as a helping hand to mortalkind. Worship, temples, recognition- it's all just bragging rights, you know? And to own something like a big mansion with servants and all that..."

Ocaeril laughs and just drinks his coffee. "...It's not my thing. I prefer to live and raise my children this way. Gods tend to be extremists, and their Spheres shape a lot of their personalities. If I treat my children like their gods and act all mysterious and godly, they'll be...Detached from mortal kind. They might mean well, but they'll lack the humane emotions that come with it, and misuse their powers."

He pauses, and shakes his head, drinking again- the cup staying on his table, as hot mist came from it. "
...But, the other answer is...Well, I'm still a god. And you know. Living among humans might cause some problems- principally with people wanting to visit me. Like you. Or just wanting to kill me. No, it'd be too chaotic living in cities. I like the calm here."
"Right..." snake shakes his head. "That god, Corven? He's gone. Out of here. But he's coming back, and when he does, I advise you and everyone else in this pantheon be ready. He's a shard. A fracture of a far more powerful entity. You see, I'm not from here. I was sent here to deal with him. I tried the.... indirect approach. Afraid it didn't end so well, seeing as he, well, escaped."

Ocaeril just sorta stared at Snake for a second, before his mind reminded himself of Corven. Oh, son of a bitch.

"...Right. Great. Sweet. Who knew Corven is also from another world. God damn it, I literally can't get a break, can I." With a painful sigh a hand moving over his head, Ocaeril shook it, looking at Snake. "...Again, thankfully for us, a lot of us are used to dealing with interdimensional stuff. My daughter recently created something to impede large scale invasions like those fucking aliens- IDNE or whatever, and like...That bird god, Narus, after he bit it."

He scratched his chin, as in the middle of his forehead- a third eye opened itself, and stared deep into Snake's eyes. He could feel a mild tingling sensation, and...

"
...Hm. Your heartbeat is normal, brainwaves seem okay as well. Either you're a great liar, or you're genuine. I'm gonna place my bet on the second one." Groooan. Stretch. "...So, what now? I have a few lads that can help. Nine Whispers, the Imagine Breaker, my daughter's Order of the Watch, the fur billion angels...And my Evolution Sphere as well. I might not get involved directly at first, but, if you're here to deal with him, I definitely have the tools to aid you and your allies- if you have any."

He reached out to his coffee again and realizing he was empty, Ocaeril did a 'bleh' sound, as coffee quite literally came from his fingertips into the cup, and...He drank from it. That felt slightly disgusting...

The spear Ickol grabbed happened to be a wooden duplicate, one that gave her a splinter as she grabbed it. Original now stood beside another spear. This one presumably being the real one.

"Sorry tuts but I just can't quite make sense'a what'ya sayin! You tryna do an impression? Gonna need ya' to fix'yer voice! I ain't fluent in whatever language this s'posed'ta be!"
Wow, the jackass is going all out isn’t he. Goes to show just how hurt his butt really is. Fine.

Spear...is...mine. Want...it...back. You...fuck...off.

She grins at him, snapping the faux spear in her arms.

Ocaeril just sorta stared at Snake for a second, before his mind reminded himself of Corven. Oh, son of a bitch.

"...Right. Great. Sweet. Who knew Corven is also from another world. God damn it, I literally can't get a break, can I." With a painful sigh a hand moving over his head, Ocaeril shook it, looking at Snake. "...Again, thankfully for us, a lot of us are used to dealing with interdimensional stuff. My daughter recently created something to impede large scale invasions like those fucking aliens- IDNE or whatever, and like...That bird god, Narus, after he bit it."

He scratched his chin, as in the middle of his forehead- a third eye opened itself, and stared deep into Snake's eyes. He could feel a mild tingling sensation, and...

"
...Hm. Your heartbeat is normal, brainwaves seem okay as well. Either you're a great liar, or you're genuine. I'm gonna place my bet on the second one." Groooan. Stretch. "...So, what now? I have a few lads that can help. Nine Whispers, the Imagine Breaker, my daughter's Order of the Watch, the fur billion angels...And my Evolution Sphere as well. I might not get involved directly at first, but, if you're here to deal with him, I definitely have the tools to aid you and your allies- if you have any."

He reached out to his coffee again and realizing he was empty, Ocaeril did a 'bleh' sound, as coffee quite literally came from his fingertips into the cup, and...He drank from it. That felt slightly disgusting...
"I don't think you understand the severity of this situation." He took a step forward. "If he gets out, it's game over. For everyone. You, me, this side of the universe, boom. Gone. Kapoot. We can't let him retrieve the rest of the shards, unless you want him to come back a few hundred years later and turn this place to space dust."

Ocaeril blinked before he sighed, he saw how it is. Snake had his heart in the right place, but he was mistaking his calm for him being uncaring. Which wasn't the case here. "I do get it. I'm just used to it. We have dealt with at least five apocalyptic events in a row- we are no strangers to fighting for the safety of our world and others. If you want me to freak out and act scared- sorry man, it isn't gonna happen."

Yimor, Zyr, Narus, Meryl, the IDNE- It all piled upon him so much he's gotten used to this sort of thing. Snake could tell that by Ocaeril's demeanor- he was calm, but inwardly, he was stressed out of his mind. His 'Void' Sphere trying to make him seem calm. But he wasn't allowing himself to freak out. By freaking out, he could jeopardize this.

He couldn't afford failure. Hence his calm.

"
I'm offering you my services, Mr. Traveler. The world is offering you its services. It's up to you if you want to take them or not."

Ocaeril blinked before he sighed, he saw how it is. Snake had his heart in the right place, but he was mistaking his calm for him being uncaring. Which wasn't the case here. "I do get it. I'm just used to it. We have dealt with at least five apocalyptic events in a row- we are no strangers to fighting for the safety of our world and others. If you want me to freak out and act scared- sorry man, it isn't gonna happen."

Yimor, Zyr, Narus, Meryl, the IDNE- It all piled upon him so much he's gotten used to this sort of thing. Snake could tell that by Ocaeril's demeanor- he was calm, but inwardly, he was stressed out of his mind. His 'Void' Sphere trying to make him seem calm. But he wasn't allowing himself to freak out. By freaking out, he could jeopardize this.

He couldn't afford failure. Hence his calm.

"
I'm offering you my services, Mr. Traveler. The world is offering you its services. It's up to you if you want to take them or not."
"I still don't think you understand just how doomed we all are. I need everyone. Every god. Every soldier. A gun for every man, woman, and child if that's what it takes. It's not going to be the end of this world, it's going to be the end of tens of thousands of worlds. Even a one percent chance of him surviving is not a risk I'm willing to take." He sighed. "Your help is appreciated, but I think I'll need a little more than that."

Ocaeril simply closed his eyes- a small chuckle coming from him, which soon turned into a small coughing fit- mostly because of the coffee. "If you think we need that...Then you seriously underestimate us. We've dealt with bullshit odds before- and let me tell you, sometimes, raw power, guns, and things like that isn't what it takes to win a war." Ocaeril smiled, as he got himself up, and approached Snake- before...

A finger was placed on the spy's head- information was passed to him. The Nine Whispers, the Imagine Breakers, The Order of the Watch, the Servants of the Throne, The Triforce, The Four Billion Angels with IDNE tech, some of the most impressive feats of his fellow gods. It wasn't complete information, and Snake would miss out a lot, in fact, it was very surface-level information, mostly because he didn't want to overwhelm him. But it gave Snake a certain idea of what the mortals and gods here were capable of. As well as letting him be aware of the existence of these things.

"
I am allied with a lot of gods, a few nations as well. Inqui, Eva, Tiamat, Original, and a few others as well whose powers are very great. Our creations could also give you an help in fighting with his forces, and while I'm fresh out of power this cycle, I can keep hidden on the next one, and use my Sphere of Evolution to better your odds, powers, technology, and weapons in the background."

He paused and continued. "
If you have allies like me, send them to fight Corven's weakness. He was still a god in this world- who left his mark, allowed mortals to know of him...And weaknesses. He isn't here to go against it. If you're quick enough, you can take this chance to find leads over what he's weak over, if you don't know it already. Ally yourself with others, mortals, or otherwise- believe me, we won't go down this easily if we play smart instead of playing strong. I understand the threat but believe me, you'll have more than enough. If you don't think so...Well, we can just create more stuff. We're still Gods, after all."

Ocaeril simply closed his eyes- a small chuckle coming from him, which soon turned into a small coughing fit- mostly because of the coffee. "If you think we need that...Then you seriously underestimate us. We've dealt with bullshit odds before- and let me tell you, sometimes, raw power, guns, and things like that isn't what it takes to win a war." Ocaeril smiled, as he got himself up, and approached Snake- before...

A finger was placed on the spy's head- information was passed to him. The Nine Whispers, the Imagine Breakers, The Order of the Watch, the Servants of the Throne, The Triforce, The Four Billion Angels with IDNE tech, some of the most impressive feats of his fellow gods. It wasn't complete information, and Snake would miss out a lot, in fact, it was very surface-level information, mostly because he didn't want to overwhelm him. But it gave Snake a certain idea of what the mortals and gods here were capable of. As well as letting him be aware of the existence of these things.

"
I am allied with a lot of gods, a few nations as well. Inqui, Eva, Tiamat, Original, and a few others as well whose powers are very great. Our creations could also give you an help in fighting with his forces, and while I'm fresh out of power this cycle, I can keep hidden on the next one, and use my Sphere of Evolution to better your odds, powers, technology, and weapons in the background."

He paused and continued. "
If you have allies like me, send them to fight Corven's weakness. He was still a god in this world- who left his mark, allowed mortals to know of him...And weaknesses. He isn't here to go against it. If you're quick enough, you can take this chance to find leads over what he's weak over, if you don't know it already. Ally yourself with others, mortals, or otherwise- believe me, we won't go down this easily if we play smart instead of playing strong. I understand the threat but believe me, you'll have more than enough. If you don't think so...Well, we can just create more stuff. We're still Gods, after all."
"Weapons don't win wars." Snake snorted and lit a cigar, blowing out a puff of smoke. "That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He flicked the cigar on the ground, grinding it into the ground and onto Ocaerils nice new carpet. "Nonethless, this is helpful. Could slow him down for a few months, but when the time comes, I expect full support." With that, he left, seemingly vanishing into thin air, presumably to go make contact with the angels and any other contacts Ocaeril had given him.

As Snake left, however, he would find something quite odd indeed had occurred. For some reason, one way or the other, all his other cigars were gone, and in place, there was a small, made-on-the-spot note with the words 'Do not smoke, only you can prevent forest fires' and the drawing of what appeared to be a white dog in front of him pointing at Snake, as wherever he teleported to, only the feeling of disappointment from the world around him was with him, instead of the sweet, sweet taste of nicotine from his cigars.

For the next 2 months years or so, in many locations of the planet, Nicotine would have a harsh time growing on most locations of the planet, as the planet itself bought a new carpet to himself contentedly.

Wow, the jackass is going all out isn’t he. Goes to show just how hurt his butt really is. Fine.

Spear...is...mine. Want...it...back. You...fuck...off.

She grins at him, snapping the faux spear in her arms.

The top of Original's hat pops off, and steam literally bursts out of it as original's eye-dots turn into rapidly expanding circles.

"Yowzah! Rather forward aren't we? And so soon after you broke my heart!"

The top of Original's hat pops off, and steam literally bursts out of it as original's eye-dots turn into rapidly expanding circles.

"Yowzah! Rather forward aren't we? And so soon after you broke my heart!"

Okay, chuckles. Have it, sorry, have...it...your...way. Man, now...that...I...don’t...have...my...spear, I’m...feeling...fired...up! Gotta...move, gotta...groove! Ya...know, haven’t...made...a...right...mess...of...destruction...in...a...while. You...all...are...growing...soft. Need...to...keep...you...on...your...toes. I...suppose, hmmmmmm, ah! Larion...seems...like...a...quaint...first...stop...on...my...end-of-world...tour! I...think...I’ll...head...there...now. Well, toodles, quills!

Okay, chuckles. Have it, sorry, have...it...your...way. Man, now...that...I...don’t...have...my...spear, I’m...feeling...fired...up! Gotta...move, gotta...groove! Ya...know, haven’t...made...a...right...mess...of...destruction...in...a...while. You...all...are...growing...soft. Need...to...keep...you...on...your...toes. I...suppose, hmmmmmm, ah! Larion...seems...like...a...quaint...first...stop...on...my...end-of-world...tour! I...think...I’ll...head...there...now. Well, toodles, quills!

Original says nothing, but grabs hold of the spear, pulling it from the ground and conjuring a shovel in his other hand. He begins to dig downward at an alarming rate.​

Original says nothing, but grabs hold of the spear, pulling it from the ground and conjuring a shovel in his other hand. He begins to dig downward at an alarming rate.​
As Ickol smiles down at him, Original feels a compulsion that he is going about this the wrong way, and he must dig up, making shoveling motions at the sky, to be able to sink farther down. She pouts, and takes a depressive appearance.

Aren’t...you...making...this...harder...than...it...needs...to...be? I’m...starting...to...believe...you...may...not...have...my...best...interests...in...mind...with...that...spear.

As Ickol smiles down at him, Original feels a compulsion that he is going about this the wrong way, and he must dig up, making shoveling motions at the sky, to be able to sink farther down. She pouts, and takes a depressive appearance.

Aren’t...you...making...this...harder...than...it...needs...to...be? I’m...starting...to...believe...you...may...not...have...my...best...interests...in...mind...with...that...spear.

Original continues to dig straight down, as, having been demonstrated before, Ickol's mental abilities are not quite as effective as usual on divine beings. He does, however, take notice of her attempts, shaking a bit before making a note to throw up as much dirt as possible onto Ickol.

"Ohoho! You betcha'! I ain't takin' this sittin' down! I will win back your love!"

And of course, the spiritual family did hang out at the house while Tiamat did rest. There were times when they would speak and bond over various things; such as Kingu and Lahamu learning more about their sibling, and Abzu bonding and well, making dad jokes from time to time; from a demi-god to a god.

As for their learning of the new child- a grandson to Tiamat, and a son to Ocaeril and Inqui. The first she heard, it would be about the time she smiled, and her eyes sparkled in a while, a trait shared to Lahamu. Many thoughts came to mind; such as the care for the children, something relaxing for Ocaeril and/or his family, the possibility of them being able to see the family Tiamat made originally... That is, to keep family tradition in mind.

By the time after Simone's initial birth and the two's slumber, the spirits are resting in cooldown inside the Triforce, and Tiamat will fly away from the tree, to finish the duty she initially had with the Triforce and return it to the island of the Tritons. And, perhaps, mark the beginning of a new tradition...

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #2
Returning to the island, Tiamat offered her gentle 'aaaahs' to signal her return to the Tritons, them doing the same in return, while she went to the church. A triton on the island let the others inside the church know, and opened the door for her entrance this time.

For this meeting, Tiamat announced she is returning the Triforce to its place, and the master sword used to slay and/or defeat Cygon can just be used for the next courage wielder. That's one thing she's doing, but it wasn't the only reason she is here. In fact, it was to celebrate the joys of new life by bringing forth the beginning of a new tradition-- music!

"Aaaaaahhhh. Aaaaaaahhh laaaaahhhhhh, aaaahhhh aaaaaaa ahhhhhhh. Ahhh laaahhh, aaaaaaaa. Aahhhhhhhhhh lllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhh." (It will be simple. I will birth the beginning of this tradition by making a singing group for the churches, and then make a group of musical instruments to be blessed by it. I will be here a while, to train with you. It is another way to carry on an old family tradition for centuries.)

After her speech, so began the training of the singing. For the singing group, they would be learning to sing the songs Tiamat had sung to her husband and her children. The songs that were also sung were prayers that changed the weather and the waters of river and sea, as well as prayers of strength, courage and wisdom (which those will make it possible to channel the spirits/guardians of the triforce that way, but it also brings an effect to the being using the song by voice or instrument). The same songs would then be transferred to the instruments. The instruments used in the instrumental group were things such as flutes, pianos, string instruments(biwas, kotos, acoustic guitars, ukeleles, harps), Ocarina (for the triforce heroes and anyone specially gifted the ocarinas, they are called the Ocarina of Weathers), Percussion (O-tsuzumi and Taikou), and each were companied by the singing section to bring the power and blessing in the songs for the churches of the children and the ocarinas that would be gifted to triforce heroes. The pianos were strictly for churches of the Children of the Sea. The other instruments would be gifted to beings who Tiamat can really trust keeping the life on the planet and the triforce safe, and while these traditions continued, the goddess will look for spares that are blessed enough to serve purpose to her family.

After a while, she did find the instruments blessed enough for her family. An ancient flute that Tiamat will bless for Ocaeril to evolve it to anything he desired, while playing the songs taught on it, a ocarina called the Ocarina of Weathers for Shimone, as a gift usually for triforce warriors but also as a gift to help him, a ukelele for Inqui, which will play the melodies of heroes and suited for easy lullabies, and for Eva, a beautiful harp, with light colors, some dark, and some blue for the sea. Tiamat's own gift to herself is her voice, and to sing with her family, this would make the tradition stay for a long, long time.

Satisfied, she gave the tritons the thanks and promises to keep the tradition going, before leaving the church and flying off to the tree of life with the gifts she had for her family.

Arriving at the tree of life, she set each gifted instrument down gently inside the hut, all on the table. She forms a paper that would be sent multi-message to Ocaeril, Inqui and Eva in their minds (Shimone is involved too, but she doesn't know if he can get her messages yet).

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 Selee-01 Selee-01

'For my children; Inqui, Ocaeril, and Eva, I have made the beginning of a new tradition- the family tradition of music. To celebrate it, I have instruments for you three, and another for Shimone. They will help you greatly on your journies, and they are blessed with the many songs I have sung for my late family, and songs that will help you and the triforce warriors. I'm at the Tree of Life, with these gifts, whenever you are available.

- With love and care, Mother Tiamat'

As Tiamat entered the small hut the planet god and his family called home, and sent out her message to the gods and demigod, the first one to arrive, by virtue of already being there, was Shimone, or 'Simon', as one might pronounce it. Tiamat could see the small boy with dark blue hair approaching her- his head poking out of the side of the wall as if he's making sure if it really was Tiamat that was there. He was young, not older than six in godly years, maybe even younger than that, given who his father is, after all...

His yellow and blue eye stared at Tiamat for a moment, before a small smile appeared on his face. Coming out from his hiding spot- he rushed forward, and hugged Tiamat! Of course, given his small size, he could only truly hug her legs, but he did so comfortably.

Looking closer, Tiamat could see what appeared to be a pair of horns sprouting from his small head, as well as two fox-like ears. She could feel the natural essence from him, for Shimone, much like his father, was a force of nature. It was hard to tell which force he was, but...He definitely was one. "Grandma Tiamat...! Hi...!" Despite being excited to see the Mother of the Sea, the boy kept his voice down- almost like a whisper. "I, uh! I just heard your...Message! I was a bit scared at first, but I knew it was you, yeah!"

The boy soon took a few steps back, offering the goddess some space. "Y...You brought a gift for me...? Thank you...! I, ummmm...Papa is currently sleeping in his room...Big sis is...Out there...I haven't seen her yet...And momma...I'm not so sure...B-But, I'm here, yeah!"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

As she had waited for the message to reach the others, Shimone surprised her with a hug, her eyes were as wide as to make beautiful stars. She looked down to see the grandchild, and sigh of relief. "Ahhh, laaaahhh. Aaaahhh... Aaaa-aaaahhh? Aaaahhh." (Ahhh, my grandchild. So you can hear the letters... and maybe the Ocaeril-ator? That is good to hear.) She spoke with a nod and a smile. "Aa, aaahhhhh aaaaa. Aaaahhh, aaaaaaaaa." (Yes, I have a gift for all of you. I'll do it one at a time, starting with yours.)

With that, she picks up the colored ocarina, primarily of blue and white, for sky and sea, and it has gems that have colors like the triforce in their respectful places. She crouched down to offer it to Shimone. "Aaahhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhh. Aaa, aahhhhh, aaah, aaaaaaa, ahhhhhhhh laahh, aaaah, laaaaaa. Laaaahhhh aaaaaaaah, lullahhh aahhh." (This is a special ocarina that is made for you and the warriors of the triforce. With it, you can use the songs to benefit your powers to fight, to defend, to give yourself courage, and there are special songs that help you control the wind, the sky, and the sea. The other songs can be personal and hold a special place in our hearts, like lullabies or songs that convey your feelings.)

After explaining the effects of the ocarina, she finishes up her explanation to look Shimone in the eyes. "Aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaahhhhhh." (I hope this will help you on many journeys, my grandchild Shimone.)

Maybe it was his existence as a force of nature and demigod, maybe it was the Ocaeril-inator on top of her head, or maybe Shimone was just really, really smart, but he was able to hear and understand Tiamat. It was clear he had some troubles at first, trying his best to understand his grandma without the use of the translation, but thanks to her coming to visit, and his existence as the son of the God who holds control over evolution, the boy was able to understand her.

Shimone's small eyes shined as he saw the Ocaeril- his hands slowly going over to grab the small, powerful artifact that his grandma was going over to grant to him. He held it tightly- yet carefully as if it could shatter in a million pieces if he broke it or held it too tightly. He moved it about, analyzing and sniffing the gift, but, soon, his shiny eyes went over to stare at her as she finished her explanation of the gift.

"G-Grandma Tiamat...This is..." It was something. A small part inside the boy's heart thought it was too much for him, another thought it was cool as all heck, (which it was) and another thought he was glad Tiamat was trusting him with such a powerful gift. "T-thank you very much! I appreciate it a lot...! Hold up, um, let me see..." Whistle, whistle. Shuuuu. A series of loud and high pitched noises came from the Ocarina, as Shimone did his best to try and make a decent song with it- of course, without ever having played this instrument before...It was hard, and Tiamat could tell this was his first time.

"
This is so cool...So the holes and shape make the sound appear...This really is an artifact of science...And magic! I h-hope I learn how to use it!" The boy smiled, before he looked up at his grandmother, and smiled. "Um...Dad is currently asleep. I can tell him you left a present, though, if you tell me what it is...! I-It's fine if you wanna tell him yourself! I can wake him up, either is fine...!"

Original continues to dig straight down, as, having been demonstrated before, Ickol's mental abilities are not quite as effective as usual on divine beings. He does, however, take notice of her attempts, shaking a bit before making a note to throw up as much dirt as possible onto Ickol.

"Ohoho! You betcha'! I ain't takin' this sittin' down! I will win back your love!"
You...never...had...it, weirdo. Stop...making...a...fool...of...yourself, give...back...the...spear, and...I...don’t...destroy...everything...and...everyone...you’ve...created...out...of...boredom.

The goddess says all of this sweetly, destructive energy lapping the area around her palms.

Last...chance, quills.”

You...never...had...it, weirdo. Stop...making...a...fool...of...yourself, give...back...the...spear, and...I...don’t...destroy...everything...and...everyone...you’ve...created...out...of...boredom.

The goddess says all of this sweetly, destructive energy lapping the area around her palms.

Last...chance, quills.”

"You heartless maven! What about the poor vril! How will they get their top-quality entertainment!?"

Original was of course referring to the fact that he had, effectively, corrupted all media in the First Light empire to be a mockery of surface equivalents.​

"You heartless maven! What about the poor vril! How will they get their top-quality entertainment!?"

Original was of course referring to the fact that he had, effectively, corrupted all media in the First Light empire to be a mockery of surface equivalents.​
Those...goobers...piss...themselves...in..delight...when...I...stroll...in...the...room. I’m...not...worried. You, though. You...should...be. Cuz...otherwise...I’m...going...to...kick...your...ass.

She pounded her fists together, purple energy flaring out at the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back