• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

As Helsa arrived back, Tiamat finished singing her praises, and Inqui gave the [Black Barrel] to Eva, all versions of Ocaeril, all at once, in all different 'layers' of the Boundaries between Reality, turned their head as something in their head went off- Dark Narus was on the move. He seemed to be in the middle of saying something to all of them before his face suddenly lost its serenity, or otherwise happiness by talking to his allies. Despite the fact, he wanted to speak further with Tiamat, despite the fact he wanted to ask Helsa how she was feeling, and despite the fact he wanted to ask Inqui how the weapon Eva used worked, he had no time, except to say a single thing.

Get your asses ready, the battle starts now.
In a snap of his fingers, all 'layers' of the Boundaries became 'one', all the different people currently present in the different layers suddenly could see the others suddenly appear next, behind, or in front of them, their position relative to Ocaeril the same, making so it seemed Ocaeril simply 'pulled' their layers into one main one, while all others shared him in the same location to pull this feat off.

The battlefield also started to act. Space and Time becoming weird and 'glitchy', effects such as unfortunate teleportation, the weakening of other beings, or random Void limbs biting and trying to grasp strangers- although unharming to the current inhabitants to it- people Ocaeril made sure would be able to 'be above' these events, with the sole exception of a bird god, who, as he was 'flying away', would find something rather unfortunate happen to him, or perhaps not, given the fact he is, quite literally, blind. A fact Ocaeril remembers well ever since absorbing Zyr's memories.

A portal, in reality, would open itself quickly and swiftly, and engulf Dark Narus. It didn't have a 'smell' or a 'presence' to it, making so the Bird God likely couldn't notice it. It would open in front of him, and when he was extremely close to it, if he didn't run into it headfirst and somehow noticed it, Dark, Void Limbs made out of 'nothing' would grasp the bird god, pulling him in instantly and swiftly, their form reaching to his head, and Ocaeril's Miracles going through them, making the first 'attack' of the battle...

[VOID: IZANAGI]
HEARING

Soon, the Bird God would be visible to all currently in the dimension, while back in the Hall, a similar, although less aggressive portal appeared in front of Arceus, being visible to Pole and any other god currently there as well, giving him a few moments to get in it before it closed a few moments soon after- likely to make so nobody else joins or leaves. Soon, the 'boundaries' and 'path' to that private reality was forcefully closed, impeding anyone to get in or out without Ocaeril's permission. Dark Narus was trapped...!

Ocaeril didn't say any words, but his thoughts were clear. Attack, now!

As Helsa arrived back, Tiamat finished singing her praises, and Inqui gave the [Black Barrel] to Eva, all versions of Ocaeril, all at once, in all different 'layers' of the Boundaries between Reality, turned their head as something in their head went off- Dark Narus was on the move. He seemed to be in the middle of saying something to all of them before his face suddenly lost its serenity, or otherwise happiness by talking to his allies. Despite the fact, he wanted to speak further with Tiamat, despite the fact he wanted to ask Helsa how she was feeling, and despite the fact he wanted to ask Inqui how the weapon Eva used worked, he had no time, except to say a single thing.

In a snap of his fingers, all 'layers' of the Boundaries became 'one', all the different people currently present in the different layers suddenly could see the others suddenly appear next, behind, or in front of them, their position relative to Ocaeril the same, making so it seemed Ocaeril simply 'pulled' their layers into one main one, while all others shared him in the same location to pull this feat off.

The battlefield also started to act. Space and Time becoming weird and 'glitchy', effects such as unfortunate teleportation, the weakening of other beings, or random Void limbs biting and trying to grasp strangers- although unharming to the current inhabitants to it- people Ocaeril made sure would be able to 'be above' these events, with the sole exception of a bird god, who, as he was 'flying away', would find something rather unfortunate happen to him, or perhaps not, given the fact he is, quite literally, blind. A fact Ocaeril remembers well ever since absorbing Zyr's memories.

A portal, in reality, would open itself quickly and swiftly, and engulf Dark Narus. It didn't have a 'smell' or a 'presence' to it, making so the Bird God likely couldn't notice it. It would open in front of him, and when he was extremely close to it, if he didn't run into it headfirst and somehow noticed it, Dark, Void Limbs made out of 'nothing' would grasp the bird god, pulling him in instantly and swiftly, their form reaching to his head, and Ocaeril's Miracles going through them, making the first 'attack' of the battle...

HEARING

Soon, the Bird God would be visible to all currently in the dimension, while back in the Hall, a similar, although less aggressive portal appeared in front of Arceus, being visible to Pole and any other god currently there as well, giving him a few moments to get in it before it closed a few moments soon after- likely to make so nobody else joins or leaves. Soon, the 'boundaries' and 'path' to that private reality was forcefully closed, impeding anyone to get in or out without Ocaeril's permission. Dark Narus was trapped...!

Helsa blinked, before realizing what just happened.

OH SHIT

With a sudden jump, she began shooting ridiculous amounts of corruptive energy spheres at the Bird God, which Ocaeril could sense was laced with Dark Chakra. Peppering these shots were various kunai made entirely of corruptive crystal and filled with Dark Chakra.

TAKE THIS YOU FEATHERED ASSHOLE

HEARING

Ocaeril's statement got her back in action, eyes glowing ever so wide a bright.

So this bird is on the move?

This bird, this wretched bird? The one who attempted to taint her family?

The one who threatened to destroy the world?

The dragonoid's stand isn't letting it happen. She readies her stance and opened her mouth.

"Too baaaaad, this bird wouldn't be my size, laaah! I'll crush it, I'll crush it with everything I've got, aaaaaAAAAAA-"

Her teeth went wide, charging up a big water-beam powered by the Imhullu collar on her neck. It may not hit Dark Narus perfectly on-target, but firing it is the way for Narus to know Tiamat isn't backing down. It is not only for the planet, but it is for the children and every being that lives with it.

As for the Triforce, it will be a while until they glow completely to aid Tiamat and the others. A lot of stalling will be needed, by both combat and distraction, in order for the Triforce to complete its charge.

HEARING

Ickol Reactional

The goddess stared at the portal open in front of Arceus, and the havoc within. Ocaeril received a message from the goddess.

Yo, Ocaeril. Mind...helping...a...gal...pal...out? If...you’re...holding...a...scrap...open...a...portal...for...me, too.

Churl Churl
There's only silence for a moment before Ocaeril responds to Ickol.

"Nah."
Ickol Conversational

Why...not? I...can...end...this...fight. You...need...help. I...truly...hate...that...bird...and...want...to...help...kill...him. This...makes...no...sense. Quit...being...weird...and...do...it, already, bud.

Ickol Conversational

Why...not? I...can...end...this...fight. You...need...help. I...truly...hate...that...bird...and...want...to...help...kill...him. This...makes...no...sense. Quit...being...weird...and...do...it, already, bud.

There was a 'hmmm' coming from the other side, as Ickol could hear Ocaeril scratching something, likely his chin. He was talking like he was taking a stroll on the park with his dog on a sunny day and Ickol just so happened to call him during it. There was no urgency on his voice at all. There was calm. Just a calm that was uncharacteristic to the planet god, who normally, on a situation like this, would be angry at the enemy, or be suspicious and constantly judging his 'allies.' This time around...

Ocaeril was just calm. Calm and simple towards Ickol.

"I don't think so." He says, the tone on his voice almost unnerving. There was something different about him. "There's no need to lie, you know, 'good loser.' I know where and who your actual hatred is going towards. I'm not that naive, all-loving idiot if that's any consolation, though. But unfortunately, you have some shit luck today."

There's a silence before another voice comes through.

"Crshk-crshk- you appear to have misdialed, please try again later."

There was a 'hmmm' coming from the other side, as Ickol could hear Ocaeril scratching something, likely his chin. He was talking like he was taking a stroll on the park with his dog on a sunny day and Ickol just so happened to call him during it. There was no urgency on his voice at all. There was calm. Just a calm that was uncharacteristic to the planet god, who normally, on a situation like this, would be angry at the enemy, or be suspicious and constantly judging his 'allies.' This time around...

Ocaeril was just calm. Calm and simple towards Ickol.

"I don't think so." He says, the tone on his voice almost unnerving. There was something different about him. "There's no need to lie, you know, 'good loser.' I know where and who your actual hatred is going towards. I'm not that naive, all-loving idiot if that's any consolation, though. But unfortunately, you have some shit luck today."

There's a silence before another voice comes through.

"Crshk-crshk- you appear to have misdialed, please try again later."

I had used a different voice, then. Get on my level.

Ickol shrugged, and crafted a perfect illusory replica of the portal in front of Arceus, pushing the false reality into truth. Then, she used her sphere again, purple power crackling from her hand as she thrust it into the portal and the view behind it shattered, taking Ickol with it. In the Dreamlands, in the Warp, in the Hall, in all spaces on Ocaeril where she had cracked reality, and even in the Battlefield Ocaeril had created footsteps and Ickol’s giggles could be faintly heard, like hearing someone on the other side of a thick wall.

She had turned the portal from its idea of a transport between two specific places to one with no destination or entry. She was between the folds of their reality, a nexus of the planes connected to or created in this dimension. The vague outlines of the different planes twisted in this labyrinthine infinity, cracks where she could slip into. She hurriedly began searching for the dimension the original Meryl was imprisoned in.

GM UPDATE:

[IMG alt="The Void Ever Watching"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/74/74902.jpg?1571096165[/IMG] The Void Ever Watching | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | RedLight RedLight RedLight RedLight | Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop CutieBoop CutieBoop | Revan4221 Revan4221 Revan4221 Revan4221 | Churl Churl Churl Churl

Zemrasil appears as though he is about to speak once more, and yet, as Nyarlathotep's fog engulfs him, he simply turns to Arceus and gives a friendly wave, before being fully wrapped in it. Arceus would feel his psychic hold on Zemrasil breaking as the sphere of the writhing cosmos worked against him, and anyone else would be plainly able to see the red lightning crackling through the cloud of dark gas. He's getting away!

"Farewell my friends, I will await the return of my daughter in the coming years~!"

If they are going to do something, they better do it now. Pole, meanwhile, had no idea what this thing was or what it was doing here or why it was threatening to destroy the world, but it seemed like a pretty nasty creature, and he got the feeling he should just follow the other's lead, anyone to beat the shit out of this bird would likely be welcome.
Inqui, alerted by Ocaeril, knew of Zemarasil, she growled as her armor converged on her.

She took out her signature sword as it roared and swirled like a hurricane, she dashed towards him, attacking him to ensure he doesn't get away.

/YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE/

Original: Action 1

"Give'em the 'ole what-for! 'ay? I'll be plan B!"

Knowing his strength to be too little to contribute meaningfully to the fight against this creature, and that if ocaeril and the others were to fail, they would need a backup plan. He spindashed into the globe, landing somewhere on the western landmass and conjured forth numerous imitations of himself, all of whom began running at impossible speeds in all directions, hoping to find Tanya.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
He would eventually find Tanya in Camelot as she coordinated the anti-siege attempts against Spartycus' Siege, she directed the Demi-Servants to do Gureilla Warfare and Sabotage through the Escape Tunnels. while Guyuki attempts to defend Camelot on the main front.

She then noticed Original, tilting her head, she looked at him.

"You're Ocaeril's friend yes? What're you doing here? Have you come to help on the efforts? If so then I thank you but respectfully deny it, this is mortal matters, and unless you're willing to give info about things like weakness I can exploit and so on, then I ask that you do not help, this isn't a divine situation so unless the other party has a god backing them, then it's all on me"

Space Buddha Space Buddha

ATTACK POST
EVA

Eva whirled the Blackbarrel, now etched with white lines, and hurled the spear at Narus. With a flash of her Eclipse Sphere, it sprouted into a jagged mass of thorns lancing and hopefully immobilizing the god. Then, once he was weakened, she shot him in the head.

Baldur wasn't feeling so good. His creation's recent defeat put him in a nasty mood, and the destruction to cause did nothing to alleviate his rage. On and on he raged, yelling and smashing whatever he could get his wings on. This went on for a while, to the point that he eventually made himself sick. So sick that Baldur lacked to the energy to maintain his anger.

Now feeling nothing more than the desire to rest, Baldur went to go asleep, but before doing so, he open his maw and puked out a large ball that cackled with green fire.

The strange was vomited out with such a force that it circled Ocearil exactly ten times. Each each time it soared through the sky, strange things happened. Babies grew two heads and started breathing fire, farm animals started holding secret meetings, dragons began to donate their treasures to the poor, and fishermen created a new religion based around the "Sea God", a religion that required the consumption of unhealthy amounts of shrimp.

On the last run, the ball tore out a chunk of the moon before crashing down in the middle of a field somewhere. It crashed with such a force that it created a massive, smoking crater. The crater and the surrounding area was also illuminated by an eerie green glow.

And something was coming out of the crater. A seemingly deformed creature with two heads and a tail climbed out, and as it wandered off into the night, it left a trail of mutation and corruption. Plants grew and started to hunger for flesh instead of sunlight, and the wildlife into hulking beasts.

Last edited:
As Narus had the shit beat out of him in another dimension, he looked through the portal one last time before it closed, and called out to baldur

"Keep doing you, bro"

• GM UPDATE:

Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | @Scrump_Diddle | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | @VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop | @Gravitys Momentum | @Just_a_loneley_pilgrim | @tacenda | RedLight RedLight

Ocaeril's attack would have mixed results. He found his boundary effect to be completely ineffectual, the hall of gods remaining perfectly serene without any visible change, as if it was completely grounded in reality, with the gods being powerless to change its fundamental structure. The portal would not be able to produce any void limbs, with those being disintegrated the moment they attempted to enter the hall. Not that it mattered, anyway, as while Yinqui-Roth's attack was useless, the hall being a neutral zone, it served to push Zemrasil into the portal. Following the bird, Ocaeril would find himself unable to void Zemrasil's hearing, his sphere likely being incapable of affecting gods in such a way. Helsa's chakra-based attack would prove equally ineffective, causing him to blink momentarily, with the silvery glaze over his eyes vanishing in the process.

"Oh, why, thank you, kind lady."

It would seem, much like negative magic empowers undead, that it so too is able to rejuvenate a god of death. Tiamat's water-stream connected, but proved far less than effective as it pushed Zemrasil out of the way of Eva's spear, an object that would have been effective, had it not just fallen into an infinite void. Zemrasil, trapped, but by-and-large unharmed, would speak.

"An impressive trap you have constructed, dear Ocaeril, but I believe you made one crucial error. You honestly expected me not to have a backup plan?"

[̸̡̡̛̦̼̼̣̞̞͖̯̖̱̺̮̳͈̠͈̳̬̻̙̥͚͔̱̘͕̝̟̹̺͆͒̏͑̇̇͜͝͝ͅD̵̞̪̣͚̦̩͇̱̮́̓͂̒͑̀̀͋̋͋͝Ę̶̬͙̣̳̤̥̭͔̱̯̦̭̳̖͔̠̙͈̘͉͔̫͙̖̪͈́̃̂̋̇̋̿̏̌̽͆̄͆͜͜͝A̷̡̢̛͕͎̖͇̹̜̝͎͖̝̠̩̣̥̦͙̫̪̰̤̼͙͙̙͖̘̼̝̮͇̮͖̬̋͋͛̐̈͗͑̅́̂̍͑̉́̍̿̅̑̿͋̋̐͒̎͋͘̚̕͠͠͝Ṱ̷̢̫̬͈̻̖̳̝͉̪͔̠̫̱̞͌̍̍̄̄̐̇̀̌̓́̆͑͋̓̒̉̊̑͛̚͝Ḧ̴̛̛̬́͗̓͑͑͊̔̈́̍͐̉͘͝ ̴̢̧̛̛̦̗͔̦͖̗̣͍̥̤̥͍͎͚̘̻̞̳̩̣͔̝̮̖͍̘̪̤͚̝̹͂̍̏̀́̃̓͐̒̐́̾̅̚̕͜O̸̳̯̲͊͊̂͝F̶̨̢̢̛̦͔̮͔͓̲̬̬̘̮̻̼̙̠̩̣̤̝̭̻͙̜̯̲̱̖̏͌͐̈́̇̿͗̏̏̀̅̚͝ͅ ̷̨̙̱̱̥̜̤̹͕̙̤͍̰̺̠̭̩̥̟͇̩̞̼̦̰̘̞̂͑̓̈́̃̐̽̋̏̿̈́́A̷̹̦̟̻̙̠͓͑̒͌̓̀̊̓ͅN̸̛̻̞̭̭̙̦͕͉̞̮̥͍͎̼̩̻̺̠̩̖̤̪̥̜͕͈͔͖͈̘̫̖̗̘͆̇̾̆͒̿̅̃̋̔̒̑̋͒͂͗̎̓̋̔͑̈͌̓͂̅̕͘͝͝ ̴̣͓̙̰̦̪̺̩̯͎̗̰̤̱̹̹̿͑͊̒̄̓̍̃̽̾̓̄̇̿͛̑̏̂̒̊̔̕͝͝͝͝ͅͅĨ̴̢̧̧̡̨̛͚̪̖͈̰͍̤̮̥̘̙̼̼̰̦̯̜͇̣͖͍͓͔̂́͋̓̈͛̄̀͒̐̇̌͆͛̀̍̓̽͂͘͜ͅD̵̨̢̧̡̢̨̯͔̮̮̝̣̜̱͈͓̙̩̙̱̲͍̘͈͙̰͖̤̬̘̹̱̝̿͠ͅE̷̢̡̳̙̳̱͉͙̭͍̞͚͖̼͈͔̯̩̫͖̲̓̈́̔͘͜A̵̙͖̲͚͔̫̻̹̘̭̭̝̯̮̭͋̀̔̈͛̔͐̈́̎̌̍͋̾̀̀̚̕͜͝ͅ]̴̧͚̥͙̳̘̱̤͉͚̰̭̮͖̰̣̱̺̥̲̠͔̱̻̰͒̿́̀͑̓̅̀̆̉́̈̈́̈́́͐̕̚͝͝͝

Zemrasil snapped his fingers, and, whatever he did, it gave Ocaeril and all others present a terrible sense of dread, as he would snap again, somehow, using his feathers, and Ocaeril would fall to his knees, overcome with pain. Tiamat, likewise, would share this pain, her weakness linking the two. Whatever Zemrasil did, it likely involved killing a huge number of living things on the planet, maybe destroying an island and no doubt causing several extinctions of unique species in the process.

"It would seem your whole plan is falling apart, is it not? Things not working out? Didn't expect me to affect the outside world, did you? Now, quit this game and bring me my daughter, or for every time you strike me I shall reduce an island upon this world to ash."

Zemrasil wasn't playing this time, but he was outnumbered and, while he'd punched a hole in the prison's defenses, he might not be able to affect more than small areas at a time. Additionally, Ickol's portal remained open, allowing all of the other gods to hear what was going on in here, and to jump in if they had any wishes to.

"Geh--!"
Falling on his knees was hard, as given this was, again, an infinite Void. Some multicolored blood came from his mouth, as he stared up at Dark Narus as he began boasting. His eyes soon followed to see over Tiamat, his mom, getting equally hurt by the attacks. Despite this, Ocaeril's face kept still. As he simply watched Dark Narus' request, his threat, and everything else that came with it.

A silence came, as for a moment, Dark Narus could almost hear the cogs inside Ocaeril's mind working. As if he was considering his options. Perhaps he was considering giving up. Perhaps he was going to follow with Dark Narus' request, and stop this madness and make things easier for everyone here involved.

But instead...

"Nah."

REALITY FILL

...And suddenly, Dark Narus would realize two very, very, very important details.

One. He couldn't move at all. The reality around him seemed to be literally breaking down, and he was in the center of it. He could feel his mind and body breaking as time was temporarily stopped in that one specific area he was in, while others in this dimension could move like nothing was wrong- the dimension further weakening him by using REALITY DRAIN to pull away his magical and divine powers. While originally not effective against the creation trio as their powers were natural to them, with Dark Narus, it would perhaps be very, very, very different.

And two, the wooden spear Eva made was suddenly stuck and piercing him in the middle of his chest, using Space-Time, as well as the rather...Unfortunate and wild existence of this realm.

Soon, Ocaeril would stand himself up- the pain seemingly is gone, and perhaps unknown to Narus, his other shard, the one he let reside in the planet in cases of something like this, as well as to protect Tanya, currently [Voided] the destruction and death he caused. Tiamat, likewise, would feel the pain go away soon enough.

Ocaeril's double armor, Tiamat's own and Zyr's, started to form around him. The former slowly healing him, as he stood up as nothing was wrong. The pain on Dark Narus likely continued.

"Please, don't be retarded now, 'Moriarty.' Do you really think all I had to this plan was trapping you here? You really are an idiot." He said, and with a smile, as a Chakra Cloak flashed around his body, providing him even further protection, Ocaeril grinned widely. "First rule of having a plan...Always have a backup. Your little show and boast? I made it all become 「nothing.」 this dimension? I have total control over it. Really, I know your powers over being able to see things you aren't supposed to, but for someone with such great power, you truly rely too much on the surface level information it gave you. After all, it's no wonder you failed so many times now, hm~?"

Ocaeril's eyes lit themselves up, almost like a flame was born on them- something that wasn't out of pride or ego, but something else. Something old. A feeling that came with his 'Evolution' Sphere...Determination. Belief.

With a flick of his wrists, his Truth-Seeking Balls appeared behind him, as Holly and Yew wood came from Ocaeril, mixed together perfectly, with no other materials to them, going towards Narus at high speeds, created over the fact Ocaeril was still the planet, and while his weakness was great with that existence...It also gave him cool tricks like this one.

"We're Ocaerilian gods, don't underestimate us. We'll break that messed up illusion of yours."

And then...With a yell, Ocaeril turned to his companions.

"
Everyone, show 'im not to mess with our home!"​

Last edited:

• (Invert the island and this is it)

Churl Churl

View attachment 752579
    Ickol found herself upside-down, standing on a floating rock suspended in a seemingly endless purple sky, with strange bubbles floating around seeming to be windows into the rest of the world, one showing the ongoing battle between Zemrasil and the others, one showing Original pursuing Tanya, one offering a window into the life of a strange flightless bird in the icy wastelands to the south of the world, one bubble passing right past Ickol's head even showed an image reminiscent of the destruction reaped by Yimor upon port royale, though now seeming to strike a more remote jungle island, judging by the skeletons littering the place one once inhabited by the Hedgehogs, original's depraved tribe, though the disgusting little rats will probably live on elsewhere. What ickol was looking for was elsewhere, however, in the immense silver sarcophagus floating aimlessly in this expanse. The sound of something pounding against its walls could be heard, even from such a distance.
Ickol Explorational

Ickol tilted her head at the image of Tanya. She bit her lip, and looked between it and the prison dimension. She decided to head for the prison first. She thrust her hands into the air, purple energy crackling from her clawed fingers as she forced substance where that wasn’t any, finding handholds as she climbed up to the outside of the sarcophagus.

Alright, cloacatrap, you may not know me, or much of anything right now, but I know you! Long story, well, not actually but I’m done at the moment. No time to listen to the soggiest shell in the peanut gallery, sorry toots. Don’t speak, even if you can, no one wants to hear it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun, but we’re on a time crunch, and you are spare parts. But hey! This is still your arc, what with Zemmy and all, so it’s only fair you’re back for the finale! Okay, so, here’s the long and short of it: your bird-fucktoy is in a dimension where he is about to get enough new holes ripped in him that even you wouldn’t know what to do with them, I have the ability to bring you and your blondie to him, and I want to leave this boring fucking disaster of a place to the more interesting disaster you all came from! Sound like a deal, shithead? If you understand and agree, shift into a smaller, more manageable form. I ain’t dragging that leviathan ass all the way back.

• GM UPDATE:

Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | @Scrump_Diddle | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | @VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop | @Gravitys Momentum | @Just_a_loneley_pilgrim | @tacenda | RedLight RedLight

Ocaeril's attack would have mixed results. He found his boundary effect to be completely ineffectual, the hall of gods remaining perfectly serene without any visible change, as if it was completely grounded in reality, with the gods being powerless to change its fundamental structure. The portal would not be able to produce any void limbs, with those being disintegrated the moment they attempted to enter the hall. Not that it mattered, anyway, as while Yinqui-Roth's attack was useless, the hall being a neutral zone, it served to push Zemrasil into the portal. Following the bird, Ocaeril would find himself unable to void Zemrasil's hearing, his sphere likely being incapable of affecting gods in such a way. Helsa's chakra-based attack would prove equally ineffective, causing him to blink momentarily, with the silvery glaze over his eyes vanishing in the process.

It would seem, much like negative magic empowers undead, that it so too is able to rejuvenate a god of death. Tiamat's water-stream connected, but proved far less than effective as it pushed Zemrasil out of the way of Eva's spear, an object that would have been effective, had it not just fallen into an infinite void. Zemrasil, trapped, but by-and-large unharmed, would speak.

"An impressive trap you have constructed, dear Ocaeril, but I believe you made one crucial error. You honestly expected me not to have a backup plan?"

[̸̡̡̛̦̼̼̣̞̞͖̯̖̱̺̮̳͈̠͈̳̬̻̙̥͚͔̱̘͕̝̟̹̺͆͒̏͑̇̇͜͝͝ͅD̵̞̪̣͚̦̩͇̱̮́̓͂̒͑̀̀͋̋͋͝Ę̶̬͙̣̳̤̥̭͔̱̯̦̭̳̖͔̠̙͈̘͉͔̫͙̖̪͈́̃̂̋̇̋̿̏̌̽͆̄͆͜͜͝A̷̡̢̛͕͎̖͇̹̜̝͎͖̝̠̩̣̥̦͙̫̪̰̤̼͙͙̙͖̘̼̝̮͇̮͖̬̋͋͛̐̈͗͑̅́̂̍͑̉́̍̿̅̑̿͋̋̐͒̎͋͘̚̕͠͠͝Ṱ̷̢̫̬͈̻̖̳̝͉̪͔̠̫̱̞͌̍̍̄̄̐̇̀̌̓́̆͑͋̓̒̉̊̑͛̚͝Ḧ̴̛̛̬́͗̓͑͑͊̔̈́̍͐̉͘͝ ̴̢̧̛̛̦̗͔̦͖̗̣͍̥̤̥͍͎͚̘̻̞̳̩̣͔̝̮̖͍̘̪̤͚̝̹͂̍̏̀́̃̓͐̒̐́̾̅̚̕͜O̸̳̯̲͊͊̂͝F̶̨̢̢̛̦͔̮͔͓̲̬̬̘̮̻̼̙̠̩̣̤̝̭̻͙̜̯̲̱̖̏͌͐̈́̇̿͗̏̏̀̅̚͝ͅ ̷̨̙̱̱̥̜̤̹͕̙̤͍̰̺̠̭̩̥̟͇̩̞̼̦̰̘̞̂͑̓̈́̃̐̽̋̏̿̈́́A̷̹̦̟̻̙̠͓͑̒͌̓̀̊̓ͅN̸̛̻̞̭̭̙̦͕͉̞̮̥͍͎̼̩̻̺̠̩̖̤̪̥̜͕͈͔͖͈̘̫̖̗̘͆̇̾̆͒̿̅̃̋̔̒̑̋͒͂͗̎̓̋̔͑̈͌̓͂̅̕͘͝͝ ̴̣͓̙̰̦̪̺̩̯͎̗̰̤̱̹̹̿͑͊̒̄̓̍̃̽̾̓̄̇̿͛̑̏̂̒̊̔̕͝͝͝͝ͅͅĨ̴̢̧̧̡̨̛͚̪̖͈̰͍̤̮̥̘̙̼̼̰̦̯̜͇̣͖͍͓͔̂́͋̓̈͛̄̀͒̐̇̌͆͛̀̍̓̽͂͘͜ͅD̵̨̢̧̡̢̨̯͔̮̮̝̣̜̱͈͓̙̩̙̱̲͍̘͈͙̰͖̤̬̘̹̱̝̿͠ͅE̷̢̡̳̙̳̱͉͙̭͍̞͚͖̼͈͔̯̩̫͖̲̓̈́̔͘͜A̵̙͖̲͚͔̫̻̹̘̭̭̝̯̮̭͋̀̔̈͛̔͐̈́̎̌̍͋̾̀̀̚̕͜͝ͅ]̴̧͚̥͙̳̘̱̤͉͚̰̭̮͖̰̣̱̺̥̲̠͔̱̻̰͒̿́̀͑̓̅̀̆̉́̈̈́̈́́͐̕̚͝͝͝

Zemrasil snapped his fingers, and, whatever he did, it gave Ocaeril and all others present a terrible sense of dread, as he would snap again, somehow, using his feathers, and Ocaeril would fall to his knees, overcome with pain. Tiamat, likewise, would share this pain, her weakness linking the two. Whatever Zemrasil did, it likely involved killing a huge number of living things on the planet, maybe destroying an island and no doubt causing several extinctions of unique species in the process.

"It would seem your whole plan is falling apart, is it not? Things not working out? Didn't expect me to affect the outside world, did you? Now, quit this game and bring me my daughter, or for every time you strike me I shall reduce an island upon this world to ash."

Zemrasil wasn't playing this time, but he was outnumbered and, while he'd punched a hole in the prison's defenses, he might not be able to affect more than small areas at a time. Additionally, Ickol's portal remained open, allowing all of the other gods to hear what was going on in here, and to jump in if they had any wishes to.

Eva Combat Post
Eva spun her Blackbarrel, suddenly holding two of the same gun in her hands. She cocked the twin weapons, and smirked with gleaming fangs.

/BANG BANG, MOTHERFUCKER/

The guns flared, and a monochromatic ECLIPSE blast seared Narus with the force of a supernova condensed to his immediate vicinity.

• GM UPDATE:

Tiamat, having been hit by a wave of despair and hurt, stumbled a bit, but tried to keep her stand. The Triforce did react to it, charging more quickly and then-- the end result just having her stand in place, not budging. Whatever happened? Well, of course she isn't dead, but it would only seem that she would be looking into the battle as her mind shifted in focus.

Back in her conscious mind, was a grieving Tiamat. She felt like a part of her was destroyed, but yet another part of her was still standing, trying to control herself on the situation. She did hear that Ocaeril reminded the others to remind Narus why they weren't to be messed with. Yet, the goddess was under some stress. Being a dragonoid did that to her, considering it's a forme that is much like the earth's last stand.

"The plan seems to be working... but, aaahhh, I'm feeling distressed! My children of the sea are in huge danger! My children here are at risk... What worse, if it's risky enough, maybe I wouldn't be there for all my children if I failed my part... my mission to not let the world be destroyed. I must keep going, I must, I must-"

"My love, it's alright. You do not need to cry for long. We're right here."

"Abzu? My love? I thought you were..."

"Not just me, my dear." Abzu chuckled, which then sparked responses from her late children, Lahamu, the winged daughter and Kingu, her balanced son. "We're here-!" "as well!"

"M... My... My family... Aaaahhh!!!"

They all went in for a hug, which conveyed the feelings Tiamat bottled up. The feelings of longing. The feelings of yearning to see her family if only once more. The feelings that her children on the planet would love to see the goddess' children. After letting go, Tiamat began to speak again, despite the tears in her eyes.

"My family, the Triforce was ever so radiant. I had hoped for your guidance here as my other family needs it. They're in tough circumstances, and so am I. Our plan is working, but the enemy keeps destroying lives. It hurts me as it hurts the others.
... I believe our powers will help eliminate this threat."

"Well, if anything helps... why don't we sing our family lullaby? It was used to lull others to sleep and to relax, but what if... we blessed you and the others with our power? My courage will help you defy all the odds the enemy has."

"Yeah! Kingu would help with courage, I'll help with supplying more power- thanks to what combat you've taught me as I grew, mother."

"And my love and wisdom will supply protection for you and the others. How does it sound?"

"The family lullaby? I used it to sing to you to sleep, but I haven't thought of using it to boost up our powers before. ... I think it's worth for my family to hear this sacred lullaby. For Eva, my grandchild, for my children- Inqui and Ocaeril to hear it, the family tradition will always live on." However, she looked down, with tears flowing down. "I could've saved you. You never aged after you and your father passed away from the storm, my children. The triforce is a way for me to pay my tribute. I grieved for so long before moving forward in my godhood. ... Well here we are. Let's sing together, for old time's sake."

After coming to an agreement, Tiamat crossed her hands together, propped her wings, and got ready to sing along to her family, in her conscious mind.

"Ooooh Mother..." "Aaaaaaaahhhh..."
"The day's come to an end..." "Aaah aaahhh ahhhhhh..."
"The children have gone to rest, and their souls do rest in peace..." "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh..."
"To which the next day shall come, and everything is reborn..." "Ahhh aaa ahhh aaaahhhh..."

As the song continued, even if Tiamat was teary eyed, she continued to sing along. Her wings were fluttering to the beat and the melody of the song. Similarly, with Lahamu's own wings.

"So please don't cry, mother... because we stayed by your side." "Because we stayed by your side."
"Aaahhh aaaa ahhhh ahhh..."
"Even if we have long gone passed, we know the world's in your heart." "The world's in your heart."
"Aaaaaah aaahhhhh laaah..."

"Don't grieve, and do not fret. You loved the world, and it has loved you." "You loved the world, and it has loved you."
"Mother, it's t
ime that darkness goes away.."

"For them, and for us..."

Now, for the whole time Tiamat was in her consciousness, the Triforce began to glow and charge more until the completion of the song. Once charged, it glowed, and the spirits came out of them, ready to fight alongside the other gods. Tiamat snapped to reality, making a roar and readying her stance to fight again. The singing continued onwards.

"COME NOW, IT'S TIME TO RISE!"
"Mother, we know you'll save them!"
"My love, my wisdom will protect them,"
"With courage and power,"
"The core will meet its-" "The core will meet its-" "The core will meet its-" "The core will meet its-"

"ENDDDDDDDD!!!"

On the last line, Tiamat locked her eyes, glimmering at the enemy bird with rage as she roared her heart out.

As ready as they all were, the late family of Tiamat granted her all three of their blessings. One, the improved defense, two, the courage to defy feelings of despair, three, improved attack. The spirits of her family will move to help other ally gods and goddesses by buffing them if necessary for now.

Tiamat, however, let her Imhullu glow as she readied her speed to move, and the flight necessary to make eggs full of water lazers that aimed at Dark Narus when opened. It's noted during all of this they're singing their own battle lyrics even though it's supposed to be a lullaby. (In other words, the lyrics during battle is a work in progress.)

Soaring through the skies above Nekomatus was a strange sight. A giant toad-like creature with long fangs, two large wings, and a scorpion tail. And riding on top of it was an even stranger sight. It had two heads, the right one was a goat's head, except with wolf-like fangs, two short horns,forked tongue, and two red eyes, while the other was a lizard's head. The creature also had a scaly tail that ended in a rattle.

As the toad beast was flying, the creature glared down at the world below.

"Boring! This is boring! That is boring! Everything is soooooooo boring! Where's the creativity?! Where's the originality?! No originality! Only mundane designs!"

"The character designs here are so mundane! No multiple heads! No extra sets of limbs! No mutations that only bring constant pain and annoyance! No nothing! Only boringness! The Gods here are such bores! BORES! HACKS! Bores who seek to surpass the boundaries of hackiness! Hacks that sunk all of their points into the bore skill! Fuck them!"

As the freakish creature was ranting, he waved his scaly hands at a flock of birds that was passing by, which immediately caused them to mutate into flying abomination composed of tentacles, beaks, and feathers.

Helsa Attack

• GM UPDATE:

She blinked. "Well shit."

Okay, so, dark magic rejuvenates this guy like it does an undead. There goes...most of my attacks. Well, considering how you have Chakra...guess it's time to really test it out!

With a deep breath...

Tiger Seal: Fire Release!

A blast of flames, shaped into being by transforming Dark Chakra into such, came from her mouth, shooting right at Zemrasil.

Externally, Helsa looked calm. Internally...

Ow, OW! That burnt my tongue, ow!

Last edited:

• BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

"Sorry 'lil missy! Here on business! Get in the bag!"

Original literally pulled out a potato sack.
    Tanya raised an eyebrow.

"Okay then, a kidnap, hmm, okay I feel insulted honestly, what's with this? I mean a simple potato sack? Why not make it more I dunno more befitting of me? I mean, if you go too rough I might get hurt, and who knows what Zem would do if the goods were broken right? Anyways for now I'm not really concerned on that, what I am concerned about is you taking me in when my kingdom is in danger from some Templar extremist fanatics.

So here's a deal, you deal with the wackos dishing out hurricanes with their weather-controlling super machines, I don't really care how, teleport them away, make it so their machines don't work, just help deal with the siege.

If you do that, then I'll go in the sack no problemo, completely voluntary, this deal doesn't help you I know, but it does help me, and besides, for one, you got nothing to lose by doing this other from time, and secondly, I'm a woman of my word, I'll stay here to wait for your end of the bargain, and if you do fulfill it and I confirm it is, then I'll do my part, you may accuse that I might break the deal, but I am a businesswoman before becoming a Leader, it is ill-advised to break deals brokered as that will leave a mark on one's reputation.

So what'll it be Mr. deity? Will you carry out a favor, which takes more effort, but will make me more affable to you, and make it much more easy to get me for Zem, orrr do the short and easy route, but risk having me alert Ocaeril that you're kidnapping me, what'lll it be?"

Xorju Action I
Xorju neglects to greet the other deities in the hall, instead immediately departing through another rift into the Twixt.

She slithers between the ever-shifting possibilities of this place, seeking some slice of chaos that strikes her muse. Passing by a prismatic splash of color and an endless ladder, she finds something that merits interest - an isolated island of pale, sickly-looking stone, dotted with spires of volcanic glass. Yes, this would do nicely.

Coiling around the island, she splits it off from the Twixt, then begins forming new islands in the same vein as the first, all pallid stone and black spines. It was beautiful, in an eerie way. Something was missing, though. It needed some life to it.

Once again slithering between spaces, she breaches into the real world, squarely in the center of a rural hamlet, far from any other civilization. As the people stare in shock and awe, she rips them from physical space, dragging them into the Twixt. The forces of uncertainty twist them, pulling them into a new shape - disturbingly tall and lanky, their thin yet powerful arms hanging far too long, and bony, talon-tipped fingers nearly scraping the ground. Their head sinks down into their shoulders, the skin and vertebrae melding. Just below the collarbone, unseen, a fist-sized orb of dark green forms.

The serpentine goddess repeats this process several times, until a full thousand twisted creatures stand aimlessly on the central island. They seem almost dead, eyes staring out unseeing. Hm... perhaps they required some sort of energy?

Xorju again opens rifts, these leading the long-forgotten burial grounds. Tons of dirt, grass, and old corpses fall into the sub-plane, piling in great masses. The wretched things, once numb, stir. A procession of swaying figures of midnight black forms, as each approaches and begins to shovel filth into their maws. As they do, a luminescent mist begins to rise from their skin, a glow of the same violet color emitting from their eyes and mouths. After the handfuls of dirt are drained of energy, they fall from their mouths as a powder with the same look as the sickly stone.

The creatures stand, now alert. One moves, crossing a hundred paces distance in an instance as it slips out of the plane and into the Twixt itself for a brief instant - then collapses, glow gone dull. Ah, simple dirt wouldn't suffice, then. They'd need something more substantial.

Another slew of holes in reality rip open, this time pulling through a score of fruit trees. These too are changed by the Twixt, bark turning purple, fruits becoming strange white buds. One of the creatures eats a fruit, then shift across the island once, twice, then three times. It did not fall.

The snake goddess hisses in satisfaction. Yes, this was a most pleasing creation. She departs, slithering through a rift. She'll visit some of her followers soon, showing them a design to create a stable rift leading to this plane, one without the dangers of traversing the Twixt directly.

• GM UPDATE:

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ocaeril's attack seemed quite effective, as Feathers just fell off of the black bird and it was though he was just withering away. The voice of Zemrasil remained boastful as ever though, and it was clear that even as the dimension harmed him extensively, it did nothing to temper his power.

"You truly do never shut up, let's fix that."

He snapped, and Ocaeril once again was brought to his knees as presumably another island was vaporized. Though this could be undone, it didn't hurt any less than the first time, and it was clear Ocaeril would not be able to survive many more of these.

"Interesting, it's almost as if making good on my threats actually hurts you, perhaps I should just-"

He was cut off by the spear striking him, seeming to harm him more than any other attack before Helsa's fire burnt it to nothing, the dark chakra healing his wounds. Before he could speak again though, Eva's blast sent him flying off into the infinite void of Ocaeril's pocket dimension, but at the cost of the others completely losing sight of him. Inqui's attempt to pursue the bird would take her in the same direction, though following him would require the others to speed up considerably, as he was currently traveling at terminal velocity toward the hypothetical border of this pocket-universe. With him blending in almost perfectly to the endless black, it may prove very difficult to find him. As Inqui pursued, she would be surrounded by the taunting voice of the bird.

"My my, so angry this one, perhaps Yimor influences the scholar to be such? Or maybe, no, that throne, a part of it lives within you does it not? Do the others know? What will become of you when that horror you carry makes good on its desires, hmm?"

Tiamat, meanwhile, also pursuing Zemrasil in her draconic form, would be effected by his strike against ocaeril, but not to the severe extent that she had been before. Her lasers may have connected at some point, but with Zemrasil hiding there was no way to be sure, and like with Inqui, his taunting voice would surround her.

"Ah yes, the irresponsible mother of this merry bunch. Really, what kind of god of the sea would create her own family and not make them able to breathe underwater? Had Abzu been born with gills he may yet reside with you in the flesh, but no, such a precaution escaped you it would seem..."

Last edited:
Ocaeril truly didn't allow himself time for pain. In the real world, his real self once more Voided the destruction Dark Narus caused away- the planet god not falling on his knees again, and not allowing himself to show pain, despite clearly feeling it. His third eye opened itself once more, as, under his suit of double armor, he simply smirked with bags under his eyes. He can deal with the memories of the immense pain once more. For now, he has to focus on fixing this.

The dimension would start mending itself with Ocaeril's aid. Where 'death' stood, now there was 'nothing.' And from that 'nothing', the previous 'something' Ocaeril had made came back into place. Dark Narus would find himself unable to affect the world once more- but perhaps he could do what he did once more...However, perhaps that wouldn't protect him from the many gods currently hunting him down. It was ultimately up to him, though, of course.

"Alright, let's get this bread. Or whatever they say. Cue the music, lads!"

Strangely, unexplainably, and bizarrely, the dimension of constantly changing rules started to play music. As Ocaeril, with great speed and becoming pure Darkness, moved in such a way that would normally not be possible were he made out of something physical, quickly catching up with Inqui. His form became physical once more, as he was able to hear what Dark Narus had to say, and he simply laughed.

"Ah yes, says the one who allowed his mate to be killed by us and put in a loop." With a mock gasp, Ocaeril's face contorted into a grin, and his tone was colder then Dark Narus' own. "Oh my! Didn't I tell you? Meryl has lost her mind~! When you so gently allowed us to defeat her, I did something quite rash, I'll admit. A mind loop, where each second is equal to at least four deaths...And by the time it has passed...Oh my! She's been through exactly five billion deaths. Her mind broke like a twig."

The plane's dimension changed color on its own- from a deep black to a bright purple like Oca's outfit, allowing Zemrasil to be visible.

"So in other words, you're as much of a failure as everyone. So bathe in it with us."

Behind Zemrasil, a clone of Ocaeril stood. A large, grey Chakra Hand burned with energy. His Destruction Aspect flared brightly, as the hand moved at high speeds towards his face, with one objective only- wipe that stupid grin from his face, with the hope he got distracted enough by Ocaeril's unexpected cruelty to make him not see the punch going. And small, and almost unnoticeable in the hand, stood a shard mixture of Holly and Yew, small enough so he could possibly not notice it...Then again, he was blind.

"SHANNAROOOOOO-!"​

Did he feel bad for having to say those things, to fall on his level? Yes. It felt disgusting. But he had no sympathy for Narus, unlike the other enemies before him. He was a monster through and through, alongside Meryl. Someone so two-dimensionally evil, it made no sense for him to have honor to him. Instead...

All that feeling of guilt and apologies went to Tanya's proper mother and father. He knew it was impossible for them to hear it, as it was something on the depths of his mind, but, that childish and determined side of him hoped his apology could one day make way to them. That they could see what Dark Narus and Meryl did. What they did to Tanya. His friends. His family. And just maybe forgive him and others.

I'm sorry I'm taking away your daughter...But she's my friend too, and I care about my own world as well.

It was an apology from a family man to another family, after all.​

"Huh? I ain't from no dungeon, you cat-eared fuck. Hell, I'm not even from this cesspit of a planet. As for who and what I am, well, I think this will be a suitable answer."

With that, Nergal points at the cat girl, And right after he did so, horrific shit started to happen. Her guts transformed into snakes and burst out of her belly, flesh split open and formed a thousand mouths that were arguing with each other, her ears grew into two giant fuzzy wings, and her tail transformed into a vicious, signing centipede.

As Nergal's poor victim was screaming as she was mutated, both of his heads turned towards the rest of the group.

"Don't think I forgot you! Mutations for everyone!"

Nergal than spreads both of arms out as he began to unleash waves of chaotic energy.

"Mutate! Mutate! Mutate! Everything must mutate! Everything must be made original!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back