• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
The newborn goddess lightly nipped his fingers, and spread wings of white and black. Her golden eyes were alight with curiosity, and a wave of hunger brushed Ocaeril’s mind.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Original got his hand bit.

Ocaeril, meanwhile, was fucking crying. With a huge smile on his face, and tears coming out in an almost comedic effect, he wiped them out, and laughed as Oen bit Original's hands.

I'm such a blessed man, oh man...

"Oh~! Eva, Eva, don't worry, Original is a friend. He'll be a great ally, don't worry, little one...Shush."

Pulling a few pieces of food and gentle drinks a infant would normally drink, Ocaeril gently fed his newborn daughter, humming happily. It was common knowledge Ocaeril was seen as a father like figure...But now?

He radiated that feeling. Aside from his new and strange aura.

"So~! How is everyone~?"

Original The Character:

The newborn goddess lightly nipped his fingers, and spread wings of white and black. Her golden eyes were alight with curiosity, and a wave of hunger brushed Ocaeril’s mind.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Original got his hand bit.

"YOWZAH!"

Oen would end up with a white glove in her teeth, it was soft and chewy, though Original's hand seemed mostly fine.

"Heh, teethin' already! They grow up so fast! keep that one kid!"

He pats Ocaeril on the shoulder as Oen presumably eats his glove.​

Original The Character:

"YOWZAH!"

Oen would end up with a white glove in her teeth, it was soft and chewy, though Original's hand seemed mostly fine.

"Heh, teethin' already! They grow up so fast! keep that one kid!"

He pats Ocaeril on the shoulder as Oen presumably eats his glove.​
Eva/Oen glares at Original, black fangs macerating the glove into shreds. Then she goes back to eating her breakfast.

Ocaeril, meanwhile, was fucking crying. With a huge smile on his face, and tears coming out in an almost comedic effect, he wiped them out, and laughed as Oen bit Original's hands.

I'm such a blessed man, oh man...

"Oh~! Eva, Eva, don't worry, Original is a friend. He'll be a great ally, don't worry, little one...Shush."

Pulling a few pieces of food and gentle drinks a infant would normally drink, Ocaeril gently fed his newborn daughter, humming happily. It was common knowledge Ocaeril was seen as a father like figure...But now?

He radiated that feeling. Aside from his new and strange aura.

"So~! How is everyone~?"
Ickol Conversational

Well, a...bit...better...after...that...display. Quick...question, though. What...is...that, by...the...way? Do...you...mean...to...say...she...is...your...actual...daughter, or...is...this...one...of...your...weird...family...views?

Ickol Conversational

Well, a...bit...better...after...that...display. Quick...question, though. What...is...that, by...the...way? Do...you...mean...to...say...she...is...your...actual...daughter, or...is...this...one...of...your...weird...family...views?

Ocaeril smiled as Ickol spoke. His smile almost matched one of her own, fake ones. His energy seemed to grow a little bit as he looked at her, but barely anything noticeable. Although, like the others gods...She could tell something was off about him.

There was a coldness and newfound cruelty there. It was clear he wasn't completely changed or evil, but...Ocaeril definitely was different, ever since Zyr dissappeared.

"Why, what do you mean 'thing?' How offensive! I could almost cry by you calling my own flesh and blood 'a thing!' Ooh, my heart is in pieces, I thought we were friends!"

...A chuckle soon came from him. He smiled.

"...Anyways, yes. She is my flesh and blood. Me and Inqui are married, you know. And look at this little munchkin, she got picked as a goddess!~"

Ocaeril smiled as Ickol spoke. His smile almost matched one of her own, fake ones. His energy seemed to grow a little bit as he looked at her, but barely anything noticeable. Although, like the others gods...She could tell something was off about him.

There was a coldness and newfound cruelty there. It was clear he wasn't completely changed or evil, but...Ocaeril definitely was different, ever since Zyr dissappeared.

"Why, what do you mean 'thing?' How offensive! I could almost cry by you calling my own flesh and blood 'a thing!' Ooh, my heart is in pieces, I thought we were friends!"

...A chuckle soon came from him. He smiled.

"...Anyways, yes. She is my flesh and blood. Me and Inqui are married, you know. And look at this little munchkin, she got picked as a goddess!~"
You...seem...to...be...missing...the...point, but...I...suppose...no...surprise...there. If...what...you...are...saying...is...true, she...is...the...first...naturally...born...deity...since...you, and...was...created...without...the...Void...Lord’s...influence. Does...this...strike...none...of...you...as...kind...of...a...big...deal...beyond...’ooo...pretty...baby’? And...she...technically...might...as...well...be...born...of...four...different...gods. I’m...just...saying, this...is...a...much...more...interesting...development...then...I...think...even...you...are...giving...it.

She looks around at the other gods expectantly.

Also, why...is...the...new...guy...just...allowed...to...claim...a...whole...continent? To...play...Helsa’s...advocate, why...should...he...specifically...be...the...one...to...unite...it? Why...not...let...the...mortals...do...it...themselves...with...minimal...intervention? Not...to...mention...two...of...us...are...apparently...fighting...to...the...death? I...mean, helllllo? Any...thoughts...there, anyone?

Original The Character

You...seem...to...be...missing...the...point, but...I...suppose...no...surprise...there. If...what...you...are...saying...is...true, she...is...the...first...naturally...born...deity...since...you, and...was...created...without...the...Void...Lord’s...influence. Does...this...strike...none...of...you...as...kind...of...a...big...deal...beyond...’ooo...pretty...baby’? And...she...technically...might...as...well...be...born...of...four...different...gods. I’m...just...saying, this...is...a...much...more...interesting...development...then...I...think...even...you...are...giving...it.

Also, why...is...the...new...guy...just...allowed...to...claim...a...whole...continent? To...play...Helsa’s...advocate, why...should...he...specifically...be...the...one...to...unite...it? Why...not...let...the...mortals...do...it...themselves...with...minimal...intervention? Not...to...mention...two...of...us...are...apparently...fighting...to...the...death? I...mean, helllllo? Any...thoughts...there, anyone?

"I'm thinkin' you lookin hot today! Best I've seen you since our last night together! Ohoho!"

Original high-fives himself.​

Original The Character

"I'm thinkin' you lookin hot today! Best I've seen you since our last night together! Ohoho!"

Original high-fives himself.​
Ickol Conversational

Okay. Any...thoughts...from...people...that...actually...matter? Anyone, anyone...at...all? Someone...sane?

Ocaeril simply smiled as Ickol said 'that isn't a surprise.' Heh. She truly underestimated the gods too much. "Please Ickol, you'll make me cry a river here!" Ocaeril said, wiping away clearly fake tears. He knew more then she did, even. But he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowledge. Instead... "Besides, is it truly difficult to believe the Void Lord can choose unique mortals to become gods? After all, the Apprentice was a mortal. And besides..."

Sticking a tongue out to her with a playful look, Ocaeril continued to speak. His tongue slightly forked and longer then normal, and his teeth slightly sharper.

"Even if big grandpa up beyond reality didn't have a hand...Evolution goes through the generations. Something you seem in true denial of experiencing~"

Did he just-- "But, yeah, you're right. Eric Andre over there is being a bit selfish, if I say so myself. Although that might be because of the massive war with thousands of deaths and stuff going on. Well, as long as the mortal's end up happy, I'll be fine with whoever rules the continent. After all, nobody got mad when Joe took over it~"

Siiip.

"Also, be honest. Joe and Kura fighting. Is that really surprising?"

Last edited:
Farmer Joe: Combat Action

Joe kicks Kura into the globe. Following after.

Once they're through he'll start slugging his old pal.
Kura actually lets himself get kicked into the holographic Ocaeril, though he uses his magic to mitigate the impact. He twists in the air to get Joe underneath him for their landing, golden coins flowing out of his sleeves to telekinetically restrain the Farmer's fists.

PVP:

Stikes Stikes | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum

JOE
=========================

KURANTSE
=========================

Joe kicking Kura inflicts no damage, being in a neutral zone, but is enough to get them back onto the planet, once again returning them to the same no-man's land as Joe once again feels power fade from his body. Kura takes quite a beating, though, only narrowly failing to avoid the coins due to the area's weakening effect on him, Joe is restrained and the impact of landing inflicts considerable damage as well. Joe will have to escape from Kura's bonds before he can attack again, at least physically.

Farmer Joe Combat Action

He'll try to transmogrify into a swarm of locusts, shrinking into many to fly and weave out of the bonds. Before assembling back together to strike Kura.

Helsa Fluff

Helsa was currently leaning back in her throne. Despite having recovered from her hangover, she was still clearly irritated. She had been in the middle of something when she got drawn here, and she wanted to get back to Arqa to keep exploring. Of course, that thought would mostly be forgotten at Ickol's actual logic.

"Is gods having a baby even possible?" Helsa mused to herself upon the realization of Ickol's logic.

"And yes, that is a bit much. But if he is allowed to claim a continent I call the northern areas." I could do something with that ice. Maybe a entire army of ice monsters to do my bidding? Helsa thought to herself, already planning her next scheme.

Ickol Conversational

Also, yeah...yeah, gods...fighting, big...whoop, but...I...think...those...two...might...actually...kill...each...other, here.” She mused.

I’m...not...close...to...either...of...them, but...still, everyone...is...a...bit...weirdly...relaxed. Is...it...because...they’re...not...dragons? I’m...not...afraid...to...take...this...to...a...racial...place...if...that’s...why...it...is.”

Ickol Conversational

Also, yeah...yeah, gods...fighting, big...whoop, but...I...think...those...two...might...actually...kill...each...other, here.” She mused.

I’m...not...close...to...either...of...them, but...still, everyone...is...a...bit...weirdly...relaxed. Is...it...because...they’re...not...dragons? I’m...not...afraid...to...take...this...to...a...racial...place...if...that’s...why...it...is.”
Helsa Fluff

Helsa was currently leaning back in her throne. Despite having recovered from her hangover, she was still clearly irritated. She had been in the middle of something when she got drawn here, and she wanted to get back to Arqa to keep exploring. Of course, that thought would mostly be forgotten at Ickol's actual logic.

"Is gods having a baby even possible?" Helsa mused to herself upon the realization of Ickol's logic.

"And yes, that is a bit much. But if he is allowed to claim a continent I call the northern areas." I could do something with that ice. Maybe a entire army of ice monsters to do my bidding? Helsa thought to herself, already planning her next scheme.

With a smile on his face and a chuckle, the god shook his head. Pulling his tongue back and hiding away his rows of teeth. At Ickol's question, a 'Wooooooooooooooah' sound was made from his mouth, as a clearly fake offended expression was on his face. "My oh my, Ickol, you risk breaking me with your words!" Ocaeril said, before, a smile appeared on his face, clearly bordering between two different emotions. A chuckle came from him as he held Oen. "Normally, I'd interfere this is something personal to them, and they're a bit 'meh' and greedy for me to care. Joe, trying to take over the world with his 'one true religion' and rendering all others moot, as well as tapping into questionable magic practices. Kurantse, with his insatiable greed and lust for power and...Questionable practices. These two are the same-- greedy. Did they do good? Of course, if you're able to look at it from different angles, but, 'alas', I can't help myself to fully care, at least right now. This has been a long way coming. Besides, it's something personal between the two. I'll only stop them if necessary. I know better then join in uninvited in a fight that doesn't have anything to do with me or other gods. It's something personal to them, so I won't steal that away."

Grabbing a comfortable chicken wing for him to eat, Ocaeril comfortably munched on his own breakfast as he fed Oen her own. "...But. You say all those things, but as you said it yourself, do you truly care what happens to them in the slightest, Ickol? You principally. After all, you don't seem to notice Zyr or Cardicarious are gone now, do you? You just seem to be noticing given you saw the fight for yourself. If one of these two were already dead, would you even move an eye, or does it need to happen right before your eyes for it to even be noticeable at all?"

...This motherfucker.

The smile on his face now was clear what was bordering. A smugness and a critical look, as he very clearly called Ickol out on her hypocrisy.

Ocaeril really changed, didn't he...?

"But yes, it is possible to have a child. And she's adorable, thank you very much! Heheh~"

Last edited:

With a smile on his face and a chuckle, the god shook his head. Pulling his tongue back and hiding away his rows of teeth. At Ickol's question, a 'Wooooooooooooooah' sound was made from his mouth, as a clearly fake offended expression was on his face. "My oh my, Ickol, you risk breaking me with your words!" Ocaeril said, before, a smile appeared on his face, clearly bordering between two different emotions. A chuckle came from him as he held Oen. "Normally, I'd interfere this is something personal to them, and they're a bit 'meh' and greedy for me to care. Joe, trying to take over the world with his 'one true religion' and rendering all others moot, as well as tapping into questionable magic practices. Kurantse, with his insatiable greed and lust for power and...Questionable practices. These two are the same-- greedy. Did they do good? Of course, if you're able to look at it from different angles, but, 'alas', I can't help myself to fully care, at least right now. This has been a long way coming. Besides, it's something personal between the two. I'll only stop them if necessary. I know better then join in uninvited in a fight that doesn't have anything to do with me or other gods. It's something personal to them, so I won't steal that away."

Grabbing a comfortable chicken wing for him to eat, Ocaeril comfortably munched on his own breakfast as he fed Oen her own. "...But. You say all those things, but as you said it yourself, do you truly care what happens to them in the slightest, Ickol? You principally. After all, you don't seem to notice Zyr or Cardicarious are gone now, do you? You just seem to be noticing given you saw the fight for yourself. If one of these two were already dead, would you even move an eye, or does it need to happen right before your eyes for it to even be noticeable at all?"

...This motherfucker.

The smile on his face now was clear what was bordering. A smugness and a critical look, as he very clearly called Ickol out on her hypocrisy.

Ocaeril really changed, didn't he...?

"But yes, it is possible to have a child. And she's adorable, thank you very much! Heheh~"

Ickol Conversational

The goddess gives a shrug. The most casual shrug ever seen by divine eyes. The-end-all-be-all of emotionless noncommittal shrugs.

It’s...pretty...clear...you...killed...Zyr, dude. Hence...the...dragon...statement. Now, I’m...not...saying, I’m...just...saying. Big...deal...when...the...reptiles...get...big...for...their...britches, humanoids...do...it...and...it’s...suddenly...tea...party...time. Yes, something...happening...right...before...me...is...going...to...be...a...bit...more...involved...then...if...you...took...the...Abomination’s...evil...twin...out..behind...the...shed...for...having...different...politics...or...whatever...that...was...about. Also, I...mean, come...on. Did...anyone...else...here...actually...notice...Cardicarious...was...gone? Hell(sa), the...one...dude...is...even...sleeping. I’m...not...saying...anyone...do...anything, I’m...just...a...little...surprised...everyone...else...is...on...my...level...of...apathy...right...now. If...this...is...like, the...thing, now, I’m...cool...with...it.

Ickol Conversational

The goddess gives a shrug. The most casual shrug ever seen by divine eyes. The-end-all-be-all of emotionless noncommittal shrugs.

It’s...pretty...clear...you...killed...Zyr, dude. Hence...the...dragon...statement. Now, I’m...not...saying, I’m...just...saying. Big...deal...when...the...reptiles...get...big...for...their...britches, humanoids...do...it...and...it’s...suddenly...tea...party...time. Yes, something...happening...right...before...me...is...going...to...be...a...bit...more...involved...then...if...you...took...the...Abomination’s...evil...twin...out..behind...the...shed...for...having...different...politics...or...whatever...that...was...about. Also, I...mean, come...on. Did...anyone...else...here...actually...notice...Cardicarious...was...gone? Hell(sa), the...one...dude...is...even...sleeping. I’m...not...saying...anyone...do...anything, I’m...just...a...little...surprised...everyone...else...is...on...my...level...of...apathy...right...now. If...this...is...like, the...thing, now, I’m...cool...with...it.

Ocaeril seemed ready to say something, but, as Ickol spoke, he let out a 'hmm', as he rubbed his chin. seemingly analyzing what she just said. "Okay, y'know what? For Cardicarious, you're right. The dude just threw some shit around the globe and it wasn't always noticeable. And Phil...Yeah, fair enuff. But I meant things that are noticeable at this moment, rather than things that already transpired." With her last comment though, a laugh came from him, as he placed a hand over his mouth. A laugh so fake that it was it could be seen to be so fake even by the R.O.B. The peak of fake laughter. "Oh, my apathy may be a thing because of Zyr, really. I mean, Inqui is just as sleepy as Phil is right now, and this apathy might be because of y'know, Zyr being a stoic man."

At that moment, Ocaeril opened his umbrella, and from bellow it, one could see a dark Void filled with red eyes staring at anyone who looked under it. A void hand gave him a little root beer, as he drank it, as a gap with eyes, drooling teeth, also gave out a root beer to Ickol, appearing right next to her.

"But alas, to apathy and not giving a fuck! Cheers~!"

Last edited:
Inqui stirred awake as she finally realized she was back in the hall, the same grand extravagance was same as always, did it change a bit as the cycles passed? She shrugged mentally, it was created by the whims of that ROB, so what if it changed, it could've been an amusement park, hm, wonder if that could be something he would do, oh well, it wasn't the time for that.

Rather, she looked across to the sight of her beloved hubbie Ocaeril with their child, Eva, smiling as she went closer, she looked at Ocaeril with her serene yet joyful face,

"Hu..bbie...it is...good...to see you"

She then looked to Eva, chuckling to herself as she cooe'd and played with their child ( Selee-01 Selee-01 ) before taking her from Ocaeril and into her arms.

"Oh! He...llo..E..va!.Mo..mmy..is..here"

She said as she cradled her, humming nursery tunes she heard before, smiling at the warm feeling she had from seeing little Eva, truly, her and Ocaeril's child was precious.

Ocaeril seemed ready to say something, but, as Ickol spoke, he let out a 'hmm', as he rubbed his chin. seemingly analyzing what she just said. "Okay, y'know what? For Cardicarious, you're right. The dude just threw some shit around the globe and it wasn't always noticeable. And Phil...Yeah, fair enuff. But I meant things that are noticeable at this moment, rather than things that already transpired." With her last comment though, a laugh came from him, as he placed a hand over his mouth. A laugh so fake that it was it could be seen to be so fake even by the R.O.B. The peak of fake laughter. "Oh, my apathy may be a thing because of Zyr, really. I mean, Inqui is just as sleepy as Phil is right now, and this apathy might be because of y'know, Zyr being a stoic man."

At that moment, Ocaeril opened his umbrella, and from bellow it, one could see a dark Void filled with red eyes staring at anyone who looked under it. A void hand gave him a little root beer, as he drank it, as a gap with eyes, drooling teeth, also gave out a root beer to Ickol, appearing right next to her.

"To apathy and not giving a fuck! Cheers~!"
Ickol Conversational

The goddess just cocked her head at this new power. Could Zyr do this? Meh, doesn’t matter. She grabbed the drink.

Wait, are...outside...drinks...even...allowed, or...is...moon...man...over...there...going...to...get...angry?

Inqui stirred awake as she finally realized she was back in the hall, the same grand extravagance was same as always, did it change a bit as the cycles passed? She shrugged mentally, it was created by the whims of that ROB, so what if it changed, it could've been an amusement park, hm, wonder if that could be something he would do, oh well, it wasn't the time for that.

Rather, she looked across to the sight of her beloved hubbie Ocaeril with their child, Eva, smiling as she went closer, she looked at Ocaeril with her serene yet joyful face,

She then looked to Eva, chuckling to herself as she cooe'd and played with their child ( Selee-01 Selee-01 ) before taking her from Ocaeril and into her arms.

She said as she cradled her, humming nursery tunes she heard before, smiling at the warm feeling she had from seeing little Eva, truly, her and Ocaeril's child was precious.
Ickol Conversational

The goddess just cocked her head at this new power. Could Zyr do this? Meh, doesn’t matter. She grabbed the drink.

Wait, are...outside...drinks...even...allowed, or...is...moon...man...over...there...going...to...get...angry?

As Inqui arrived, Ocaeril's demeanor's changed, his fake smile suddenly turning into a genuinely warm one, as a little bit of red appeared on his cheeks. "Nice to see you as well, wifey~! Welcome back to the land of consciousness!" Ocaeril said, his feelings of love and comfort about seeing Inqui true, despite his mild teasing. He allowed her to grab Eva as she was eating, gently cleaning her mouth with a little tissue, before handing her to Inqui.

Ocaeril smiled, chuckling. He truly was happy, at this moment. He would have hugged Inqui, but for now, he allowed her to play with the baby. Eva was clearly smarter then she seemed, hopefully, she recognizes Inqui as her mother.

As for Ickol's comment... "
...Hmm, it might just be beating the crap out of one another. But if it is, well, enjoy it while you can~!"

Eva hissed, in a friendly manner, and gave her a reptilian smile.

Today would be the day Tiamat would be introduced to the new child, Oen/Eva! And it would also be the day she's officially a grandmother. She joined the other gods to see the child, disregarding the wild greeding about continents because she would be focused on those ideas later.
'Huh, it is true... My children now have a little grandchild! Oh, if only Abzu and my old children can see her as well...' Tiamat thought, which is pretty sad and longing.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
Though, it is getting quite... intense? Well, no matter, she has the pretty star blue eyes on caring for the kid. "Laaah, aaa. Aaaaah, laaahhh, laaaaaaa!" (Eva is a beautiful child, my children. I have huge trust that you'll give her great care, like every parent to their child, with lots of love!) To which Tiamat gave a soft smile. The moment reminded her of the good ol' days, when she took care of her old family. Perhaps... Perhaps the new child being there would be a opportunity to make peace with the old past, just like with the Primordial Triforce?

Selee-01 Selee-01
She made gentle aa's as she offered her hand gently for the baby to play with. Good chance that she'll get teethed or she gets a cute lil hand finger hold. Tiamat's reaction varies.

Today would be the day Tiamat would be introduced to the new child, Oen/Eva! And it would also be the day she's officially a grandmother. She joined the other gods to see the child, disregarding the wild greeding about continents because she would be focused on those ideas later.
'Huh, it is true... My children now have a little grandchild! Oh, if only Abzu and my old children can see her as well...' Tiamat thought, which is pretty sad and longing.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
Though, it is getting quite... intense? Well, no matter, she has the pretty star blue eyes on caring for the kid. "Laaah, aaa. Aaaaah, laaahhh, laaaaaaa!" (Eva is a beautiful child, my children. I have huge trust that you'll give her great care, like every parent to their child, with lots of love!) To which Tiamat gave a soft smile. The moment reminded her of the good ol' days, when she took care of her old family. Perhaps... Perhaps the new child being there would be a opportunity to make peace with the old past, just like with the Primordial Triforce?

Selee-01 Selee-01
She made gentle aa's as she offered her hand gently for the baby to play with. Good chance that she'll get teethed or she gets a cute lil hand finger hold. Tiamat's reaction varies.
Eva aa’d back, a small talon gripping her finger. Golden eyes blinked.

As Inqui arrived, Ocaeril's demeanor's changed, his fake smile suddenly turning into a genuinely warm one, as a little bit of red appeared on his cheeks. "Nice to see you as well, wifey~! Welcome back to the land of consciousness!" Ocaeril said, his feelings of love and comfort about seeing Inqui true, despite his mild teasing. He allowed her to grab Eva as she was eating, gently cleaning her mouth with a little tissue, before handing her to Inqui.

Ocaeril smiled, chuckling. He truly was happy, at this moment. He would have hugged Inqui, but for now, he allowed her to play with the baby. Eva was clearly smarter then she seemed, hopefully, she recognizes Inqui as her mother.

As for Ickol's comment... "
...Hmm, it might just be beating the crap out of one another. But if it is, well, enjoy it while you can~!"
Inqui smiled to her hubbie as she looked back to her duaghter.
Eva hissed, in a friendly manner, and gave her a reptilian smile.
"D'aaa..w!" she smiled as she booped her daughter's scaly snout.
Inqui nodded and smiled at Tiamat.

"Of...course...I will...do that...Tia...mat"

Inqui smiled as she moved Eva closer to Tiamat.
Eva aa’d back, a small talon gripping her finger. Golden eyes blinked.
Inqui chuckled mirthfully as Eva gripped Tiamat's fingers.

"In...deed..she's..just...li..ke..me..before!"

Selee-01 Selee-01
Tiamat's eyes now sparkle as she got a Aaa back from Eva. What a precious lil babby dragon!! "Aaah, aaa..." (Aaah, adorable...) Tiamat might cry from the adorableness, as it reminded her of her old days. Tiamat is now in happy mom mode.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
When she looks to Yinqui, she asks, "Aaahh, aaa, aaahhh? Aaahh aaaaa aahhhh aaa, aaah, aaa, a ahhh." (Like a child, full of joy, ready to see the world's wonders? Eva will one day see the stars, the land, the sky and the sea.) Tiamat chirped, still letting Eva hold the fingers. There will be hope for this beautiful child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back