• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

With a smile on his face, Ocaeril seemingly finished drinking yet another mug of pure booze, setting the empty mug on top of the table. A loud and comfortable 'aaah' came from his mouth from the refreshing drink that would perhaps normally make any non-god drunk as all shit, but regardless, getting up and dusting himself off, Ocaeril opened his umbrella/dragon slayer spear up once more, clearing his throat, as the gap in reality inside of it already started to stare at every single god with massive red eyes.

"...Anyways. For personal reasons and the fact I feel like I don't belong here very much anymore, I'll be going now, unless someone has anything to say. Eva, do you want to accompany your old man? I'll teach you a thing or two about everything you wanna know in the world!" Ocaeril offered to his daughter, holding off a hand for her to jump into it and rest on his shoulder. "Actually! Mom, Inqui, do you two want to come with me? That's what families do, after all, principally given this is a big day, duh~" His mindset and current reasoning were way more human. He saw it as unnatural for him and Inqui to go their separate ways and leaving Oen alone. Tiamat? Not so much, but, it does feel unnatural at times if you take into context their relationship...

His plans were simple. Teach Oen, either with Evolution of Mind or naturally, about the natural things in the world. Not leaning to evil, or good. And raise her as a normal girl. By raising her as a god, after all...Well, perhaps that could lead to disaster. Perhaps not. But if that happened, she would definitely act less humane-- maybe even see mortals and other beings as inferior and expandable. While he doesn't want to take her duties as a god away-- he wants her to grow up as a human, or at the very least, with a human mindset, so she can decide if she wants to live like one and never act like a god, be a full-on god, or a more 'humane' god.

Besides, Inqui is still her mother. And while Inqui sleeps a lot and is occasionally busy, Ocaeril feels the need for their daughter to interact equally with both him and Inqui-- Tiamat too, of course. She'd be an excellent influence.

Last edited:

With a smile on his face, Ocaeril seemingly finished drinking yet another mug of pure booze, setting the empty mug on top of the table. A loud and comfortable 'aaah' came from his mouth from the refreshing drink that would perhaps normally make any non-god drunk as all shit, but regardless, getting up and dusting himself off, Ocaeril opened his umbrella/dragon slayer spear up once more, clearing his throat, as the gap in reality inside of it already started to stare at every single god with massive red eyes.

"...Anyways. For personal reasons and the fact I feel like I don't belong here very much anymore, I'll be going now, unless someone has anything to say. Eva, do you want to accompany your old man? I'll teach you a thing or two about everything you wanna know in the world!" Ocaeril offered to his daughter, holding off a hand for her to jump into it and rest on his shoulder. "Actually! Mom, Inqui, do you two want to come with me? That's what families do, after all, principally given this is a big day, duh~" His mindset and current reasoning were way more human. He saw it as unnatural for him and Inqui to go their separate ways and leaving Oen alone. Tiamat? Not so much, but, it does feel unnatural at times if you take into context their relationship...

His plans were simple. Teach Oen, either with Evolution of Mind or naturally, about the natural things in the world. Not leaning to evil, or good. And raise her as a normal girl. By raising her as a god, after all...Well, perhaps that could lead to disaster. Perhaps not. But she would definitely act less humane-- maybe even see mortals and other beings as inferior and expandable. While he doesn't want to take her duties as a god away-- he wants her to grow up as a human, or at the very least, with a human mindset, so she can decide if she wants to live like one and never act like a god, be a full-on god, or a more 'humane' god.

Besides, Inqui is still her mother. And while Inqui sleeps a lot and is occasionally busy, Ocaeril feels the need for their daughter to interact equally with both him and Inqui-- Tiamat too, of course. She'd be an excellent influence.
Eva stretched out her wings and flew to Ocaeril’s shoulder, ready to see the world.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Tiamat stretched her wings as Eva flew to Ocaeril's shoulder. Yes, the Imhullu has been on her back for a while but she has no need to use it anytime soon. "Ahh, aah. Aaaahhhh aaahhh, aaaaaaaa." (Yes, yes. I am ready to celebrate parent's day, my children.) If it were a important holiday, Tiamat would love to celebrate parent's day! Besides reminiscing, she would love to help her family in need of any task. With that, she follows Ocaeril and the others, getting ready to fly her feathered wings in physical-origin forme.

She will be a great influence for Eva, trust her on that like she's Mufasa... or Sarabi. Either's fine. She'll do her best to illustrate parts of the world, how to navigate, teach the values of life at birth, to death, to re-birth. Oh, and to enjoy life to the fullest. It is the beginning for Eva's life, after all.

His plans were simple. Teach Oen, either with Evolution of Mind or naturally, about the natural things in the world. Not leaning to evil, or good. And raise her as a normal girl. By raising her as a god, after all...Well, perhaps that could lead to disaster. Perhaps not. But she would definitely act less humane-- maybe even see mortals and other beings as inferior and expandable. While he doesn't want to take her duties as a god away-- he wants her to grow up as a human, or at the very least, with a human mindset, so she can decide if she wants to live like one and never act like a god, be a full-on god, or a more 'humane' god.

Inqui smiled.

"Of...course! I do....wish to....accom..pany..you..and..our dar...ling...little...E...va, may...be ev...en let...Tan...ya se...her"

Eva stretched out her wings and flew to Ocaeril’s shoulder, ready to see the world.
Inqui smiled and swooned at the sight.

"D'...aaaw! Th..at is...quite...ador..ra..ble!"

She then walked towards Ocaeril and hugged his arm as she smiled and patted Eva motheringly.

Selee-01 Selee-01 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ocaeril'Abadaoth, Fluff Action:
Teaching Feelings
Giving Eva a little rub on top of her head as she flew to his shoulder with a proud smile, Ocaeril allowed Inqui to hug his arm, as he gave her a little kiss on the forehead, as Tiamat also accompanied close behind, even stretching out her own wings! Man, this was really rare. It wasn't always that he saw his mom acting this happy...It really made him smile. Tiamat was happy-- and so was Inqui. He truly managed to make these two happy in his own way, and he only hopes he's able to make Eva happy as well.

"...Hehehe~ Alright then, let's go. You sure are growing fast, aren't you, little Eva? Slow down a bit, you might outrun me!" With his own kiss on the top of his daughter's head, unlike the other three, he didn't open his wings, given he seemingly didn't have those as a dragon. Instead, as he walked towards the portal leading to his main body, he would simply float, if need be. After all, his form was of a long and proud Eastern Dragon, who had fluff...And horns. Mostly fluff thanks to the beast inside of him, though.

Eva would learn a lot from him and Tiamat. However, she would see the world in the eyes as a mortal would. Ocaeril would, of course, ask Inqui and Tiamat to shapeshift into more humane forms, as, when they arrived on the planet, the god, for the next while, would raise Oen/Eva both as a god and a human. She wouldn't have an immense palace, rather a small little humble shed in the woods of the World Tree, close to nature. The values of good and bad would be presented to her. The different sorts of people. Those who are kind, but self-sacrificing, those who are evil and beyond help, and those who are good but who do evil things for good things, and those who are evil but can be saved, or doesn't necessarily want to do bad things.

Oen would be taken to cities. Meet people. Maybe make friends from all sorts of species. All the meanwhile Oca made sure to train her in her powers (and how to use them, or when to use them) and things about the world, while also allowing her to see how she would like to treat mortals-- alongside Tiamat's own opinions and teachings, of course. He would offer her advice and lessons about the difference between gods and mortals, about how gods are so 'extreme' and how mortals can sometimes be more human than a good, given they were raised in a much more humble manner, and allowed themselves to grow and learn.

That was his objective with Oen/Eva. Raise her as a human girl. Allow a mortal mentality to grow on her, but also teaching a bit about gods, their roles, and the responsibility in her hands.

He just hopes she becomes a good person thanks to him and Tiamat, and whatever Inqui taught her as well. But, alas, to him, those were some of the happiest days, and maybe years of his life, as he truly loved Eva/Oen as a daughter, and she could feel that.

Action 1

For some unknown reason, it seemed like more people were traveling to the tower in the hopes of getting their wish granted, almost as if something was attracting them.

All the while, something buried deep beneath the tower began to stir.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Eva Conversational Post
“Mother, Father, I have an idea,” Eva said one day, as she watched the sun rise. “What if I made three gemstones, or crystals? Each of you would get one, to be given to a mortal group. They’d have bits of my power and will, and glow with light. They would be the most beautiful gems in the world.”

Eva Conversational Post
“Mother, Father, I have an idea,” Eva said one day, as she watched the sun rise. “What if I made three gemstones, or crystals? Each of you would get one, to be given to a mortal group. They’d have bits of my power and will, and glow with light. They would be the most beautiful gems in the world.”

Back in the world tree, inside a small little hut Ocaeril called his home, the now actual father of a single beautiful daughter seemed to be in his simplistic yet not primitive kitchen, cooking something for Eva, as the small girl watched the sunrise through a window of the hut. As Eva started to speak, (something that occurred naturally a while ago, to his surprise) he let out a 'hmm?' as he heard what his daughter had to say.

"Hmmm..."

As he walked into the living room she was in, Ocaeril smiled as he held a small plate with food on it, setting down on a table for Oen to eat, as he sat down as well, wearing a simple white sweater and glasses. "Is that so, Eva? Do you wish to finally learn how to use your divine powers? That's good, it certainly was going to happen soon, I assumed. Do you know how to focus your divine power to use a 'divine action', sweetheart? If you're able to do it successfully, I might even give you a gift!"

Last edited:
Eva Action 1

Eva was silent as she ate, immersed in thought. Then she looked at Ocaeril.

“Let me show you, Father,” Eva said with a smile. Then she closed her eyes, and breathed.

Light gathered in her hands, brilliant as the sun. The luminescence seemed to become liquid, pooling and rippling. Then, she tipped her hands.

The light split into three, moving as if it was filling a trio of invisible spheres.Then it crystallized, growing solid and gemlike. At the end, she held three pearlescent orbs, each glowing with light.

Last edited:

Eva was silent as she ate, immersed in thought. Then she looked at Ocaeril.

“Let me show you, Father,” Eva said with a smile. Then she closed her eyes, and breathed.

Light gathered in her hands, brilliant as the sun. The luminescence seemed to become liquid, pooling and rippling. Then, she tipped her hands.

The light split into three, moving as if it was filling a trio of invisible spheres.Then it crystallized, growing solid and gemlike. At the end, she held three pearlescent orbs, each glowing with light.

Ocaeril stood quiet as he watched Eva slowly focus her divine energy into her hands, as he narrowed his eye ever so slightly. The growth of his daughter was both impressive, and perhaps a bit worrying at times. She grew fast, and perhaps that was expected, given his original sphere. But at the same time, he couldn't help but think that her previous life was slightly affecting her current one.

Hell, he even called him 'father' instead of dad. He knew she was just naturally polite, but...

Still, he stood quiet, and as Eva finally finished using her power for likely the first time, he took a closer look at the orbs, before smiling widely at her. His hand reached to her head and patted it lightly, as genuine happiness was on his face.

"You impress me more and more every day!" Ocaeril said as he kissed Eva in the forehead. "These are definitely powerful, good job. Did you take inspiration from grandma's Tiamat's own Triforce?" He smiled as he teased his daughter ever so slightly.

"
So, what do they do, sweetheart?"

Last edited:
Ocaeril stood quiet as he watched Eva slowly focus her divine energy into her hands, as he narrowed his eye ever so slightly. The growth of his daughter was both impressive, and perhaps a bit worrying at times. She grew fast, and perhaps that was expected, given his original sphere. But at the same time, he couldn't help but think that her previous life was slightly affecting her current one.

Hell, he even called him 'father' instead of dad. He knew she was just naturally polite, but...

Still, he stood quiet, and as Eva finally finished using her power for likely the first time, he took a closer look at the orbs, before smiling widely at her. His hand reached to her head and patted it lightly, as genuine happiness was on his face.

"You impress me more and more every day!" Ocaeril said as he kissed Eva in the forehead. "These are definitely powerful, good job. Did you take inspiration from grandma's Tiamat's own Triforce?" He smiled as he teased his daughter ever so slightly.

"
So, what do they do, sweetheart?"

Remember to mark your posts with Actions!

Eva smiled.

“I was. These are different, though.” She then explained their powers and purposes.

“You and Mother can add to yours, if you want, and give them to whoever you want amongst mortalkind. I’ll find someone to grant mine to someday.”

IMG_1630.jpeg

Illumina

Illuminae

Stars

By any name, these are pure crystals of uncountable value. Each is indestructible, blessed by the Goddess Eva and filled with a fragment of her divine might. They attune to their wielder, and develop a will of their own (like the One Ring in Lord of the Rings). They can exert a limited independence, slipping from hands or glowing bright enough to draw attention. The Illuminae glow incandescent white, illuminating the darkest pits with holy light. Their light is more beautiful than the stars in the sky, more beautiful than the sun and moon.

Each has a special purpose, and if all are gathered together, they confer nigh-godhood upon their wielder. They cannot be used by a god or demigod. A god or demigod could move it, but they could not keep it somewhere beyond mortal reach, nor could they take it for themself. A mortal could steal it, though.

The Illuminae are tools, first and foremost, and can be used for evil or good purposes.

Eclipse Star

Any who bears this Illumina is made greater than any other man. Supernatural strength, grace and wisdom is held within the Eclipse. It also grants knowledge of the world, both good and evil, and the secrets of crafting legendary artifacts. The Eclipse can even grant immortality, true immortality. A long-time bearer is indestructible and unkillable, unless the Illumina is taken. Stays with Oen.

Light Star

The Light Star is truly luminous. The pure light streaming from it is holy, and fills the heart with courage. Each bearer of the Light Star must go on a journey to discover what power is within. Some are made physically powerful, or granted dexterity and speed. Others discover arcane secrets, or simply use the raw light within as a weapon. It is also called the Hero’s Star, for the purity it brings. Goes to Yinqui.

Renewal Star

This Star is, perhaps, the weakest of the Illuminae. However, it gradually allows the bearer to exceed their limits. They learn of the power within them, and grow. The Renewal can quicken change, and be used to empower technology. Its appearance is malleable, although it is always a sphere of light of some sort. The exact color can change, and different patterns form over time. Goes to Ocaeril.

Eva smiled.

“I was. These are different, though.” She then explained their powers and purposes.

“You and Mother can add to yours, if you want, and give them to whoever you want amongst mortalkind. I’ll find someone to grant mine to someday.”

View attachment 726888

Illumina

Illuminae

Stars

By any name, these are pure crystals of uncountable value. Each is indestructible, blessed by the Goddess Eva and filled with a fragment of her divine might. They attune to their wielder, and develop a will of their own (like the One Ring in Lord of the Rings). They can exert a limited independence, slipping from hands or glowing bright enough to draw attention. The Illuminae glow incandescent white, illuminating the darkest pits with holy light. Their light is more beautiful than the stars in the sky, more beautiful than the sun and moon.

Each has a special purpose, and if all are gathered together, they confer nigh-godhood upon their wielder. They cannot be used by a god or demigod. A god or demigod could move it, but they could not keep it somewhere beyond mortal reach, nor could they take it for themself. A mortal could steal it, though.

The Illuminae are tools, first and foremost, and can be used for evil or good purposes.

Eclipse Star

Any who bears this Illumina is made greater than any other man. Supernatural strength, grace and wisdom is held within the Eclipse. It also grants knowledge of the world, both good and evil, and the secrets of crafting legendary artifacts. The Eclipse can even grant immortality, true immortality. A long-time bearer is indestructible and unkillable, unless the Illumina is taken. Stays with Oen.

Light Star

The Light Star is truly luminous. The pure light streaming from it is holy and fills the heart with courage. Each bearer of the Light Star must go on a journey to discover what power is within. Some are made physically powerful or granted dexterity and speed. Others discover arcane secrets, or simply use the raw light within as a weapon. It is also called the Hero’s Star, for the purity it brings. Goes to Yinqui.

Renewal Star

This Star is, perhaps, the weakest of the Illuminae. However, it gradually allows the bearer to exceed their limits. They learn of the power within them, and grow. The Renewal can quicken change, and be used to empower technology. Its appearance is malleable, although it is always a sphere of light of some sort. The exact color can change, and different patterns form over time. Goes to Ocaeril.

A nod came from Eva's father as he listened to his daughter's explanation, as he smiled gently. The part where he explained the immense power it could grant the user nigh-godhood made him frown for a single moment, albeit, he kept still and didn't say a word, allowing her to speak freely until he was done. He gently held the sphere of light in his hands, before looking at her, and smiling once again, patting her on the head.

"I'm very proud of you, Eva. Although, my recommendations are to keep each one of these artifacts far away from one another in the world." Ocaeril explained, offering a bit of his wisdom. "If we put them all on the same continent, it'd be easy for someone to find all three of them. Someone who'd abuse the powers and light you granted them. To do dastardly things. Someone worthy to hold all three of them will come someday, though. You'll know when that day comes." He said, smiling, as the sphere of light in his hands became surrounded by metal, as it shined within like a core.

"
However, you very much deserve a reward now. You're growing so fast it makes me want to cry! ...But alas, that's the nature of life, isn't it?" Oca said before his hands glowed with green, gentle energy.

"
If you accept my own gift, could you please close your eyes, Eva? I promise I won't hurt you."

A nod came from Eva's father as he listened to his daughter's explanation, as he smiled gently. The part where he explained the immense power it could grant the user nigh-godhood made him frown for a single moment, albeit, he kept still and didn't say a word, allowing her to speak freely until he was done. He gently held the sphere of light in his hands, before looking at her, and smiling once again, patting her on the head.

"I'm very proud of you, Eva. Although, my recommendations are to keep each one of these artifacts far away from one another in the world." Ocaeril explained, offering a bit of his wisdom. "If we put them all on the same continent, it'd be easy for someone to find all three of them. Someone who'd abuse the powers and light you granted them. To do dastardly things. Someone worthy to hold all three of them will come someday, though. You'll know when that day comes." He said, smiling, as the sphere of light in his hands became surrounded by metal, as it shined within like a core.

"
However, you very much deserve a reward now. You're growing so fast it makes me want to cry! ...But alas, that's the nature of life, isn't it?" Oca said before his hands glowed with green, gentle energy.

"
If you accept my own gift, could you please close your eyes, Eva? I promise I won't hurt you."
Eva nodded, making sure to remember Ocaeril’s words. Then she closed her eyes.

Eva nodded, making sure to remember Ocaeril’s words. Then she closed her eyes.

Ocaeril'Abadaoth: Miracle Post

As Eva closed her eyes, she could feel a gentle pressure being put upon them. She recognized it as his hands-- filled with a warm and comfortable feeling of his own Chakra. Despite being a god of the Void, Ocaeril had a very gentle and kind presence to him. Even despite being a bit colder ever since he absorbed Zyr, he still had that natural kindness and flame upon him. To Eva, being his daughter, and flesh and blood, she could feel calm. It felt like resting on a comfortable bed, under warm and gentle sheets, as the sounds of rain landed outside her room.

She could feel his own Chakra gently entering her eyes. Eva had, naturally, the ability to use Chakra, being his daughter. As such, awakening it never needed to be a painful or difficult process to her. Nor she had to absorb any from the Tailed Beasts or Ocaeril.

Her mind went slightly blank for a single moment, as she could almost think she lost consciousness. But she knew she didn't. Inside her mind, three different colors appeared, as thoughts rushed in her head.

One color was red. A deep crimson red with a dot circling around the pupil. A long and arduous path. A powerful ability, yet one that will take long before it reaches its full potential.

Another one was purple. Several lines circled around the pupil. 6 Paths. All of each equally powerful. The path of a Savior or a Destroyer. Learning will be easy, but controlling it might be hard.

The final one was blue combined with a white iris. The raw power of ancestral Chakra could be used. It was the ability that was the closest to Ocaeril, albeit one that only allowed specific abilities.

It was clear. Oen had to choose one.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven looked upon the Makoids and frowned. He had taken the Serpent Lord. Four of the five creations he had sent had died. His old tower had been destroyed and the Foglands had remained out of reach, well organized and well trained, even without the Serpent Lord to lead them. Two generals had taken control, former followers

He would deal with them later.

For now, he would adapt, as he always did. He had constructed a new tower in makoid held territory, so big it reached even above the surface. He created new biological weapons for the enhanced Shark Brutes to use, giving those he favored the ability to spew anti-Dagonite mist, capable of causing excrutiating and debilitating pain to those of eldritch origins. Those low powered enough, anyway. He also modified a few others, giving them heavy armored chitins and inbuilt weaponry.

Now, to deal with the Serpent Lord.

He opened the cell.

And saw nobody.

He roared in surprise and anger, lashing out with his magic.

The damned snake was visible only a moment, before disappearing once again. This time for good, no matter how much magic he used.

But he had left something behind.

Something very familiar.

A little piece of cardboard, barely enough to fit in the palm of his hand.

It thrummed with powerful, foriegn magic. Unlike anything within this realm.

He could use this.

Ocaeril'Abadaoth: Miracle Post

As Eva closed her eyes, she could feel a gentle pressure being put upon them. She recognized it as his hands-- filled with a warm and comfortable feeling of his own Chakra. Despite being a god of the Void, Ocaeril had a very gentle and kind presence to him. Even despite being a bit colder ever since he absorbed Zyr, he still had that natural kindness and flame upon him. To Eva, being his daughter, and flesh and blood, she could feel calm. It felt like resting on a comfortable bed, under warm and gentle sheets, as the sounds of rain landed outside her room.

She could feel his own Chakra gently entering her eyes. Eva had, naturally, the ability to use Chakra, being his daughter. As such, awakening it never needed to be a painful or difficult process to her. Nor she had to absorb any from the Tailed Beasts or Ocaeril.

Her mind went slightly blank for a single moment, as she could almost think she lost consciousness. But she knew she didn't. Inside her mind, three different colors appeared, as thoughts rushed in her head.

One color was red. A deep crimson red with a dot circling around the pupil. A long and arduous path. A powerful ability, yet one that will take long before it reaches its full potential.

Another one was purple. Several lines circled around the pupil. 6 Paths. All of each equally powerful. The path of a Savior or a Destroyer. Learning will be easy, but controlling it might be hard.

The final one was blue combined with a white iris. The raw power of ancestral Chakra could be used. It was the ability that was the closest to Ocaeril, albeit one that only allowed specific abilities.

It was clear. Oen had to choose one.

Eva considered her choices. The first would be long, but strong. The second would be easy to learn, but difficult to reign in. And the final was very much like her father’s, strong but focused. Each would be valuable, but which did she prefer?

Patience.

Power.

Tradition.

Which did she value? Her choice would define her future, the path she’d walk. She looked deep within herself, and found her answer.

“I have chosen, Father,” she said without words.

The purple eye, the six paths, the Savior and Destroyer. She did not lack in will, and she was eager to grow. Her hand reached out, and claimed it.

Eva considered her choices. The first would be long, but strong. The second would be easy to learn, but difficult to reign in. And the final was very much like her father’s, strong but focused. Each would be valuable, but which did she prefer?

Patience.

Power.

Tradition.

Which did she value? Her choice would define her future, the path she’d walk. She looked deep within herself, and found her answer.

“I have chosen, Father,” she said without words.

The purple eye, the six paths, the Savior and Destroyer. She did not lack in will, and she was eager to grow. Her hand reached out, and claimed it.

Something inside Eva changed, as the moment her hand would reach out towards it, the ground bellow her feet and the entire area around her changed.

Several circular lines stood around her for several kilometers in the confines of her own mind, each bigger then the last, as Eva stood atop a single dark dot in the ground. The lines circled around her, almost like some sort of intricate machine-- there were at least 6 lines.

Rinnegan. Samsāra Eye.

The eye would change colors and perhaps even design to fit Eva's own choice. As the sound of chanting and various souls singing could be heard. Both of her eyes tingled, yet didn't hurt, as the moment she opened them again in this space, they were replaced by the pattern-- before blinking again, and returning to normal, she being seemingly able to turn the pattern on or off.

However...Just as this eye was powerful, it brought a powerful choice.

She could hear her father's voice. He was a calming whisper, yet he asked a single, personal question. Despite that though, she knew he meant no harm, not was going to judge her.

Will you be a goddess that will bring destruction, or a goddess of creation?

Last edited:

Something inside Eva changed, as the moment her hand would reach out towards it, the ground bellow her feet and the entire area around her changed.

Several circular lines stood around her for several kilometers in the confines of her own mind, each bigger then the last, as Eva stood atop a single dark dot in the ground. The lines circled around her, almost like some sort of intricate machine-- there were at least 6 lines.

Rinnegan. Samsāra Eye.

The eye would change colors and perhaps even design to fit Eva's own choice. As the sound of chanting and various souls singing could be heard. Both of her eyes tingled, yet didn't hurt, as the moment she opened them again in this space, they were replaced by the pattern-- before blinking again, and returning to normal, she being seemingly able to turn the pattern on or off.

However...Just as this eye was powerful, it brought a powerful choice.

She could hear her father's voice. He was a calming whisper, yet he asked a single, personal question. Despite that though, she knew he meant no harm, not was going to judge her.

Will you be a goddess that will bring destruction, or a goddess of creation?

Eva thought.

“I want to create things no one else has. But you can’t have light without dark, Father, and creation and destruction are two sides of the same coin. I choose creation.”

Eva thought.

“I want to create things no one else has. But you can’t have light without dark, Father, and creation and destruction are two sides of the same coin. I choose creation.”

There came no answer, only a simple feeling of acceptance from beyond. In her eyes, a single tomoe appeared in the Rinnegan in one of its 6 Lines surrounding her pupil. Unnoticed to Eva, the first path had opened itself to her, and the Rinnegan changed to fit her choice. Something was brewing inside the eye to fit her ability, perhaps an ability Ocaeril has control over with his Rinne-Sharingan, perhaps one unique to her. Regardless, she could see what she could do with the first path for a single moment.

THE DEVA PATH
Control over attractive and repulsive forces. She could bring objects near her and other beings, or send them away with an opposite force. The power of this ability was still growing, and she knew it was extremely weak at the moment, but this was just perhaps one of the 6 other paths she would one day have mastery over.

???
One unique ability is brewing inside her. Only time will tell what it will result in.

And then, Eva was back in the real world.

...In front of her, Ocaeril stood, slowly taking his hands away from her eyes, Chakra disappeared from him. The feeling of comfort was mostly gone now, but she could also feel a strange sensation in both of her eyes. It was mildly uncomfortable for a moment before she blinked a few times, and it was gone. The god of the earth smiled, before patting her on her head. Her vision was suddenly extremely good. She could notice small things she feels like normally she wouldn't. The movement of his hands. The hair moving on his head. Small, almost unnoticeable details.

"Well, that is all. What do you think? Was my gift to you good?"

There came no answer, only a simple feeling of acceptance from beyond. In her eyes, a single tomoe appeared in the Rinnegan in one of its 6 Lines surrounding her pupil. Unnoticed to Eva, the first path had opened itself to her, and the Rinnegan changed to fit her choice. Something was brewing inside the eye to fit her ability, perhaps an ability Ocaeril has control over with his Rinne-Sharingan, perhaps one unique to her. Regardless, she could see what she could do with the first path for a single moment.

THE DEVA PATH
Control over attractive and repulsive forces. She could bring objects near her and other beings, or send them away with an opposite force. The power of this ability was still growing, and she knew it was extremely weak at the moment, but this was just perhaps one of the 6 other paths she would one day have mastery over.

???
One unique ability is brewing inside her. Only time will tell what it will result in.

And then, Eva was back in the real world.

...In front of her, Ocaeril stood, slowly taking his hands away from her eyes, Chakra disappeared from him. The feeling of comfort was mostly gone now, but she could also feel a strange sensation in both of her eyes. It was mildly uncomfortable for a moment before she blinked a few times, and it was gone. The god of the earth smiled, before patting her on her head. Her vision was suddenly extremely good. She could notice small things she feels like normally she wouldn't. The movement of his hands. The hair moving on his head. Small, almost unnoticeable details.

"Well, that is all. What do you think? Was my gift to you good?"
“It was, Father. Thank you,” Eva said.

“It was, Father. Thank you,” Eva said.

With a nod and a smile, Ocaeril patted Eva on his head once more. "Good. That means I still got it, then. Now, why don't you finish eating your meal, and go give your pearl to mommy? I think she'd like it a whole lot, you know. Your old man needs to go do something. But remember-- if anything happens to you, call out to us and me, mom, and grandma will come beyond fast in a way that isn't possible."

With a smile, he got up, as he put his usual purple outfit over his sweater.

"
Do you need anything else, though, dear?"

With a nod and a smile, Ocaeril patted Eva on his head once more. "Good. That means I still got it, then. Now, why don't you finish eating your meal, and go give your pearl to mommy? I think she'd like it a whole lot, you know. Your old man needs to go do something. But remember-- if anything happens to you, call out to us and me, mom, and grandma will come beyond fast in a way that isn't possible."

With a smile, he got up, as he put his usual purple outfit over his sweater.

"
Do you need anything else, though, dear?"
“Yes, Father. I’m good for now.”

After Ocaeril left, Eva gazed into the depths of the Eclipse Illumina, seemingly enthralled by the swirling light. A faint specter of light appeared for an instant, before vanishing. Eva blinked, and decided to ignore it.

“Mother, I have a present for you!” Eva said with enthusiasm.

After Ocaeril left, Eva gazed into the depths of the Eclipse Illumina, seemingly enthralled by the swirling light. A faint specter of light appeared for an instant, before vanishing. Eva blinked, and decided to ignore it.

Ocaeril smiled and waved to Eva, before a gap on reality appeared in front of him, as he stepped forth into it, disappearing from the scene for now. He had work to do. Those actions won't make themselves happen.

(For ease or make it easy for everyone, assume Inqui just entered the scene)

Inqui yawned as she woke up from her nap, rubbing her eyes, before revealing them to be shining orbs of yellow that's bright to the point of white with swirling light blue drifting around them, her body bare to the world except for the wide soft sweater that went to her knees, her armor gone for she is not the First Hero here, she's YImqui Rey'droth, the mother of Eva and beloved wife of Ocaeril the world.

She looked sleepily to Eva before smiling as she opened her arms wide and hugged Eva.

"He..llo, my..dear! What...is th..is..pres...ent yo...u..speak...of?"

(For ease or make it easy for everyone, assume Inqui just entered the scene)

Inqui yawned as she woke up from her nap, rubbing her eyes, before revealing them to be shining orbs of yellow that's bright to the point of white with swirling light blue drifting around them, her body bare to the world except for the wide soft sweater that went to her knees, her armor gone for she is not the First Hero here, she's YImqui Rey'droth, the mother of Eva and beloved wife of Ocaeril the world.

She looked sleepily to Eva before smiling as she opened her arms wide and hugged Eva.

"He..llo, my..dear! What...is th..is..pres...ent yo...u..speak...of?"
Eva showed the Light Illumina to her, and explained what it did (see my action above).

“You can give it to a mortal, and give the Illumina any other power you want. They’re only for mortals,“ Eva said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back