• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Cardicarious just sipped his mug full of hot chocolate as the event had passed, looking forward to the next batch of creative thinking lined up for the world that needed more than just living.

"Knassmass has come and gone. But the fun only just beginning..."

Last edited:
"Okay. I'm done for this cycle. Good night, children."

With that, Ocaeril teleported to a certain smiled goddess, and confessed his true emotions.
When Ocaeril went to Inqui, she was still in the flower field, she was different, a far cry from the stoic pure knight in shining armor that was the embodiment of heroism and steel, nor the ragged hunter that was beastly and brutal, rather, it was of a young girl, one that was blooming into an adult, she had the radiance of purity, but not like the hard purity of the knight, but the soft one of a innocent, brimming not with energy but with sweet softness, wearing a white dress with floral patterns, she brushed away her braided pigtails into her back as she picked up a white lily, she smelt its fragrance before letting out a small sneeze, she then looked back at Ocaeril before blushing as she smiled nervously at Ocaeril behind her giant round lenses that made her resemble an owl, she twiddled her fingers as she spoke out to Ocaeril.

"H-hi Ocaeril, lovely flowers you have" she let out meekly, sneaking glances at him here and there before blushing harder as she looked down.
Zeruel weathered the barrage, A.T. Field rippling and pulsing. The Angel leapt forth, and swallowed Tanya with a gulp.
Tanya gritted her teeth as she was about to take out rifle to blow away the creature when-
Zeruel would not, in fact, suddenly eat Tanya. Mostly due to the fact she got thrown out of Camelot by Son Goku, and as such, the moment she would try and go towards her, the monkey had more then enough time to react to the attack, and with a single motion, his tails wacked Zeruel away from Tanya, before he jumped on top of her, and with high speeds, a barrage of punches infused with Chakra hit every point of her body.
Tanya grunted as she was thrown out of Camelot, she gotten her bearings as she looked around her surroundings.

"Thank you for the save Son Goku, but did you really had to throw me out so far?" she grumbled under her breath, she then activated runes on the side of her armor, golden wings of light appeared on her back.

"If it's one thing I liked about her, it was the innovations she had, it was unfortunate for such a bright mind would be tainted with such rebelliousness and could not exist without me taking the helm"

She then blitzed off in blistering speeds, which didn't cause her harm due to the shield around her, she took off for Camelot.

After a few seconds, she was back and rammed again Zeruel as she took out a flintlock rifle that charged up with golden energy before blasting off a giant laser point-black of Zeruel's face.

When Ocaeril went to Inqui, she was still in the flower field, she was different, a far cry from the stoic pure knight in shining armor that was the embodiment of heroism and steel, nor the ragged hunter that was beastly and brutal, rather, it was of a young girl, one that was blooming into an adult, she had the radiance of purity, but not like the hard purity of the knight, but the soft one of a innocent, brimming not with energy but with sweet softness, wearing a white dress with floral patterns, she brushed away her braided pigtails into her back as she picked up a white lily, she smelt its fragrance before letting out a small sneeze, she then looked back at Ocaeril before blushing as she smiled nervously at Ocaeril behind her giant round lenses that made her resemble an owl, she twiddled her fingers as she spoke out to Ocaeril.

"H-hi Ocaeril, lovely flowers you have" she let out meekly, sneaking glances at him here and there before blushing harder as she looked down.

Tanya gritted her teeth as she was about to take out rifle to blow away the creature when-

Tanya grunted as she was thrown out of Camelot, she gotten her bearings as she looked around her surroundings.

"Thank you for the save Son Goku, but did you really had to throw me out so far?" she grumbled under her breath, she then activated runes on the side of her armor, golden wings of light appeared on her back.

"If it's one thing I liked about her, it was the innovations she had, it was unfortunate for such a bright mind would be tainted with such rebelliousness and could not exist without me taking the helm"

She then blitzed off in blistering speeds, which didn't cause her harm due to the shield around her, she took off for Camelot.

After a few seconds, she was back and rammed again Zeruel as she took out a flintlock rifle that charged up with golden energy before blasting off a giant laser point-black of Zeruel's face.

With a soft smile, Ocaeril tilted his head at Inqui. His presence was calming, and it was clear he was happy to be here. Of course, nervousness was still present inside of him, just like Inqui, but it was clear he was confident. The flowers bloomed and softly flew around in the wind, seemingly ignoring the harsh, cold weather of the North Pole, and giving a major contrast to it's new appearrence.

The god of life walked towards Inqui, his heart beating a little bit faster as he did so.

"I made them for this occasion, and mostly because...You saved me." They all did. They saved him from falling into darkness and losing himself, even if temporarily. They all lifted him up. She lifted him up, without a care for her safety. "And for that, these flowers shall always bloom and protect you, their purity shall be eternal."

The god then gently picked Inqui's hand with his own, placing one bellow, and one holding it above. Memories flashed in his mind, memories of long ago, of someone who taught him humility. Who have him a purpose. Who made him the hero he is now.

"Inqui," He began. "Long ago, you saved me. You taught me...Many things. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably have gone down a spiral path of nothingness. I would have let my dread, my useless wishes take over me...And I would become someone else. You were there when almost no one else was. You were my friend, my very first one. And for that...I want to say that...I love you, Inqui. Romantically. I want to be with you."

His smile was wide, and a blush made his albino face look like a tomato. Still, he looked...Worried, and understanding.

"If you don't have the same feelings as me, I understand. Just...Please promise me our bond won't break if you don't."

With a soft smile, Ocaeril tilted his head at Inqui. His presence was calming, and it was clear he was happy to be here. Of course, nervousness was still present inside of him, just like Inqui, but it was clear he was confident. The flowers bloomed and softly flew around in the wind, seemingly ignoring the harsh, cold weather of the North Pole, and giving a major contrast to it's new appearrence.

The god of life walked towards Inqui, his heart beating a little bit faster as he did so.

"I made them for this occasion, and mostly because...You saved me." They all did. They saved him from falling into darkness and losing himself, even if temporarily. They all lifted him up. She lifted him up, without a care for her safety. "And for that, these flowers shall always bloom and protect you, their purity shall be eternal."

The god then gently picked Inqui's hand with his own, placing one bellow, and one holding it above. Memories flashed in his mind, memories of long ago, of someone who taught him humility. Who have him a purpose. Who made him the hero he is now.

"Inqui," He began. "Long ago, you saved me. You taught me...Many things. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably have gone down a spiral path of nothingness. I would have let my dread, my useless wishes take over me...And I would become someone else. You were there when almost no one else was. You were my friend, my very first one. And for that...I want to say that...I love you, Inqui. Romantically. I want to be with you."

His smile was wide, and a blush made his albino face look like a tomato. Still, he looked...Worried, and understanding.

"If you don't have the same feelings as me, I understand. Just...Please promise me our bond won't break if you don't."
Inqui's face was agape as she heard those words, she stood shocked and silent before tearing up, she then embraced Ocaeri in a hug as she placed a deep on kiss on him before laying her head on his shoulders.

"Yes! I-I love you the same too" she said out with both meeknees, yet passion, she truly loved him so, and was happy he returned it too.

"I-I love you Ocaeril! T-thank you for returning it~" she said happily

Inqui's face was agape as she heard those words, she stood shocked and silent before tearing up, she then embraced Ocaeri in a hug as she placed a deep on kiss on him before laying her head on his shoulders.

"Yes! I-I love you the same too" she said out with both meeknees, yet passion, she truly loved him so, and was happy he returned it too.

"I-I love you Ocaeril! T-thank you for returning it~" she said happily

As Inqui kissed him, Ocaeril happily returned the kiss as well. It was...An odd combination, if he had to say. The planet itself, and it's savior. While it did fit, many would certainly find it weird. But he didn't mind. Inqui was someone who he deeply cared for, and will continue to do so till the end of time. She saved him, and he'll do the same to her as many times it takes.

"Thank you..." His voice was sweet, and emotional. He didn't tear up like her, but it was clear he was glad she felt the same towards him. Fox tails and a pair of ears popped from him, embracing Inqui as well, giving her a sweet warmth from this cold. "I want to stay like this forever. But..."

Soon, many strings made out of gold would appear in her hand, as Inqui could see evolution. Konoha, the village that shall be created...And the entire world.

"...I trust you to change this world- or would it be myself? Nevertheless...Evolution is at your hands, Inqui. Do what you think is right with it."

(Aka: You can do your actions if you want, Cat.)

As Inqui kissed him, Ocaeril happily returned the kiss as well. It was...An odd combination, if he had to say. The planet itself, and it's savior. While it did fit, many would certainly find it weird. But he didn't mind. Inqui was someone who he deeply cared for, and will continue to do so till the end of time. She saved him, and he'll do the same to her as many times it takes.

"Thank you..." His voice was sweet, and emotional. He didn't tear up like her, but it was clear he was glad she felt the same towards him. Fox tails and a pair of ears popped from him, embracing Inqui as well, giving her a sweet warmth from this cold. "I want to stay like this forever. But..."

Soon, many strings made out of gold would appear in her hand, as Inqui could see evolution. Konoha, the village that shall be created...And the entire world.

"...I trust you to change this world- or would it be myself? Nevertheless...Evolution is at your hands, Inqui. Do what you think is right with it."

(Aka: You can do your actions if you want, Cat.)
Inqui smiled sweetly.

"I p-romise to do what's right! Because I won't want hurt you Ocaeril."

Inqui hugged Ocaeril one last time as she placed a kiss on his forehead, she then slowly got up as she dusted off her dress and adjusted her lenses.

"G-good bye Ocaeril! See in the next cycle" She said with a smile as she walked away, the further along she went, more and more of her armor congealed around her before finally stopping as with it fully covering her body except her head, she looked back at Oaceril with a smile as her armor overtook her head once more in a face-covering helmet, Inqui then disappeared into golden dust.

To Be Continued (Tommorow because I can't make all teh post now since I'm getting kinda sleepy)

Action 1 and 2
Arceus was disturbed, the entities collectively known at the Withering Cosmos have introduced a PLAUGE into his reality. It is corrupting the land, ocean, and people in ways can’t be allowed to continue or less drastic consequences may occur. He could attempt to attack the so called god(s) but that will not do. No he will contain this menace and make sure that it’s effects are limited. Arceus draws on his power and begins to create a vacant island south of the Empire’s mainland. This place will be the location of a Vortex to drain away the Winds of Magic back to whence it came. However first Arceus creates millions of Waystones across the Ocaeril ranging from small rocks to the size of a mountain. Most of them would be at the bottom of the sea but many would still be on islands or the larger landmasses. The Waystones are covered in the runes of resting Unown both as catalysts for drawing in the Winds of Magic but also as guardians. They draw in the Winds of Magic and redirect it towards a closer neighbor until eventually reaching the Island that will be the home of the Vortex.

Arceus finally begins to draw on his power to create this Vortex but he also gets the aid of Palkia who comes to her father’s side to create a one way dimensional portal for the Vortex to send the Winds of Magic back. The island itself is completely covered in the runes of sleeping Unown and even active ones now fly circles around the island actively using their powers to redirect the Winds of Magic into the portal harmlessly.
Total-War-Warhammer-II-High-Elves-screenshot-11_0.jpg
With the creation of the Vortex the Winds of Magic will no longer be so turbulent, it will still exist and capable of being used but now it won’t be as corrupting and entitles made of the Winds itself will now find difficulty in retaining a physical form. But the Vortex needs to be guarded so Arceus does one last task as he creates a massive Guardian to directly keep the Vortex safe. He first creates millions of what can only be called Cells that are only singular parts of a greater creature he dubs Zygarde. He then pools them together into a massive titanic creatures of draconic earthiness.
718Zygarde-Complete.png
When not active Zygarde is normally split into its many cells although the cells can combine into smaller creatures without becoming the larger complete Zygarde. These cells can be found all over the globe and are normally invisible although they can sometimes become visible as a greenish blob. When needed they will turn into a beam of light capable of passing through physical objects and will pool into the Zygarde core the sentience behind Zygarde who resides on the island. With that Arcues take a small break.

Last edited:
Yimor'droth Action 2

The Masqut.

The ice crusting the southern pole of the Hall of Light dripped, releasing a black dragon. Two legs, two wings, and a freezing black hide that absorbed the light absolutely. Within the Masqut, the heat was preserved and used as a deadly attack that set the air aflame. Each Masqut reproduced rarely, and grew slowly in space. They fed by absorbing sunlight and other energy. The largest are twice the size of a warship.

Yimor'droth Cultists can summon them occasionally, when the stars are right.

Action #1

Marah sighed in relief as she sipped her tea, it has been a long time since she was the young little slime girl that lived in her small bamboo hut with her father, who was actually the planet itself and the god Ocaeril...yeah that was something to find out about later on.

Anyways it’s been since a long time since she was that young slime girl, she and Rocket journeyed around Ocaeril as adventuring heroes when her father told her of her destiny, that she was the incarnate of the First Hero who has ascended to godhood, but despite her destiny, she believed in her father’s philosophy, to be a hero was not only to sacrifice oneself for one must attend to oneself along with others, yet to sacrifice others is to be a hypocrite in one’s ideals and goals, no, the true path to be a hero is to help others so they may help others too, thus perpetuating a cycle wherein everyone can be a hero, where the world can truly be better, where people can truly believe in “All for All”. And so she went on to journey, to fulfill the destiny given to her, to be a hero.

In her journeys she encountered many things, from monsters of all kinds to shadowy intricate plots in kingdoms, she also found people who she would be able to forge steel-bound bonds forged from the fire of hardships, Tuldor Zen Halloran, her husband she found in the cities trying to train to help defend against the debauchery of the corrupted elves and thus helped become the champion of Ocaeril he is now, Ren, the man she and her group found in the cursed town of Yenmore, where the people were cursed with the blood of beasts, yet despite the whirlpool of bloodlust and rage that circled the town, in the middle was a man who despite having the curse, clinged to his humanity and prevailed among his fallen brethren, Dai Lee the gung-ho martial artist who was a worshipper of Assyrian, so full of brimming energy and “youth” that he was able to even pull me out during the darkest moments, times when Tuldor couldn’t help pull me out, Dai Lee was there to pick up the slack, Nobunga Nikaria, the Nekomatus who trained in the arts of jutsu, wary of us at first, she quickly warmed up and covered our backs with her jutsus and spells, and Rocket, my dear slime pet, given to me by an unknown person, he was there for me for as long as I remembered and still stuck through with me till now, with us together, we made Konoha, the Village hidden in the Leaves, our home that could bring people together to become heroes.

Me and the others chose to do this differently, thus forming “clans” which were people who flocked to us, learning our art and philosophies.

I aside from my main family, founded the Monster Hunters Guild, people who were tasked with hunting down monsters of big and small, beasts that terrorize people, they were there to help, so they were able to fight the beasts head-on, they were trained to have different members to specialize in different things, some trained in endurance and shields so that they would be on the fore-front, tanking the hits from the monsters so their weaker members can continue fighting on, others would specialize in giant ranged weapons such as cannons or bows, where they are stationary and thus need to be far away to hunt beasts but deal lots of damage, others focused on agility to dodge the beasts and hit harder, and some just tried to be more well-rounded, all of these members had in common where the special weapons they used called trick-weapons, where their weapons and equipment had hidden mechanics implanted in it, from turning into different weapons to the ability to be enchanted with different elemental attributes for that cunning advantage, they all learned this different approaches as following my philosophy, they all worked together as a team, filling in where others lacked to become a well-oiled fighting force that could take down beasts.

For her family, she was truly happy with them, Asura and Indra with Indra being the older brother while Asura was the younger, while at first they had trouble gettingtrouble in getting along, they soon became the closest of brothers when I took Indra from the dark path he was heading, they then split away when they grew older, becoming sages who spread the art of Jutsu to others, Indra went to the west as his rational and well-mannered mind melded with the nobilige there, while Asura headed east as his energy and vigor interacted with the natives there, as masters of Jutsu, half-slime and half-elves, she hoped their efforts would be well-rewarded by her father.

Tuldor aside from founding the village in the first place and thus being the Hokage or the leader of the village, he also spread the worship of my father and also his unique art called Senjutsu, the Sage Arts, one where one attune themselves with the natural chakra around them, it was a hard art, one failing to do it properly causes one to turn to stone, but if done correctly, they activate “Sage Mode”, which increases their parameters and allow to have them do impressive acts, he also tried to teach his Wood Release to people, but so far it was hard to learn at all, only him and Asura has it, not even me or Indra, it was that hard to learn.

Ren made his clan, where people came to take the risk and reap the rewards of imbuing themselves with the Blood of Beasts, many came to do so, and many of those people failed and fallen to their beasthood, thus given the sweet mercy of death, Ren and his clan of beastfolk who became simply known as “Hunters” always fought with the urges of their beasthood, even the most experienced of Hunters could fall prey to their beasthood, she sighed as she remembered old Father GascoigneGascogiene, a good man who was one of the first people that imbued themselves with the blood of beasts, he was a symbol to the other hunters that motivated them to resist their beasthood, but alas, he too fell, and it was tragic fell that he had, he fallen to beasthood and before we could rescue him back, he killed his wife and mutated into a Clerical Beast, the stage wherein there was no more hope to turn back, Ren was so disheartened to put down and old friend and it broke his heart even more to have to give the news of his and his wife’s death to his two daughters, but that is why the path of the Beastfolk is one wrought with hardships and more, and one’s will must be tempered lest they fall temptation to the blood.

Dai Lee simply helped spread the worship of Assyrian and founded a school of martial arts called the Strong Fist, which utilized using one’s speed and strength to make strong attacks on an opponent that could almost be considered explosive as a master could easily bash through mountains with this style, and Taijutsu where one used chakra alongside one’s attacks to strengthen them, it was a versatile art as it used a mixture of moves from all styles from Bajiquan to Capoiretta, its versatility was also due to the fact that any new learners can use existing martial arts they knew and incorporate it into Taijutsu in new ways, Taijutsu was a varied art and a master of it could do different things from the punch the air so fast that they ignite it into flames or make strong winds simply from swinging their arms. He also taught the Eight Gates, where a person could open each of the eight points in their body, which acted as failsafes that stops the body from overexerting itself, the first one simply removes the restriction allowing their strength and parameters to increase twofold, the second one invigorates them, and so on, however by the third one, it starts becoming dangerous as the body slowly degrades and break down from its failsafes deactivating, opening the final gate, the Heart, can turn one into a force of nature, one who can destroy valleys in seconds and face against even the Tailed Beasts themselves, but in doing so, when it is all said and done, they perish for their body has broken down so much that they could live no more, only a miracle could save them, and most often even if they had that miracle, they would be crippled for life, which was why Dai Lee instructed his students to never use more than the third gate if they are not a master, fifth if they are a master, lest they overexert themselves and maim themselves too hard from the backlash, so they must only use it if it is gravely needed, when their death is the only other option, or both.

Nobunga Nakaria spread her use of Ninjutsu, a mix of techniques she learned as a ninja, the various magical arts she learnt from travelling the eastern part of Ocaeril, and Chakra, in the basic stages, it had basic techniques such as switching with objects to dodge attacks, walk on all surfaces, even water, make incorperal clones, and shapeshift, but in higher stages, it branches out from stealth and become great acts of magic, from summoning giant creatures, breathing out giant infernos or making giant impenetrable walls of steel and earth, the possibilities are almost endless to a master of Ninjutsu, her clans was also composed mostly of Nekomatus and other part was of the rare people that Nekomatus actually liked and didn’t simply tolerated them, the relationship of Nakraia and the Nekomatus between the other residents besides me and my closest friends is shaky so far, what with the Nekomatus usual approach of eating humans, but hopefully, everyone could truly get along

And Rocket? Well he became big and multiplied, due to my nature as a Slime Woman, I eased the people’s hate on slimes and slimes became a common pet in Konoha, which was neat, I do miss Rocket, I still miss him even now, but I can be at peace knowing Rocket is never truly gone, for he is in ever slime in Konoha, he may in fact, live longer than me if you think about it..

Hopefully, Konoha will live longer than me and will have a great future to it, I didn’t do much really, sure I traveled around and fought Krass Red, but that was it, so maybe this legacy will be done well.

After a few more minutes of contemplation, I finally finished my tea and started walking, I first encountered my garden, which was a hobby of mine, the pink petals of the sakura trees that fluttered down like a peaceful descent as they moved amidst the faint breeze, the sounds of chirping birds that went afro to the birdhouses I made, bathing and feeding in seeds, content on life, and then the bobbing of the serene pink lotus lilies that drifted across the river, I knelt down to pick one up and touch it tenderly, as I placed the lotus down, my eyes glanced to my reflection, the purple ringed eyes that replaced my own ocean blue ones late in my life, a gift from my father I presume, they gave me abilities such as shifting my body to make gatling guns from my arm, summon creatures and beasts of any kind, resurrect people or consume their soul, produce metal rods that disrupted people’s chakra or magic, shootout blasts of gravity that push down on people, and many more.

Strangely enough when I birthed Indra, then Asura, Indra gotten at first none, but then after an intense fight that placed him in danger, he gained red eyes that had commas swirling around them, which had abilities such as increased thinking process so everything to him looked as if it slowed down, the ability to take note of everything in hyper detail, a photographic memory, and applications of the aforementioned two to copy techniques from ninjutsu, martial art moves, to even magic, so long as they had a physical component to it, he could copy it (he also has the Mangeyeko later on which has all of the abilities of all Mangeyeko Users except his vision doesn’t deteriorate as the Curse of Hatred wasn’t gained, although it may be possible for his descendants to get the curse and thus get the effect of deteriorating eyes per use, so who knows), and Asura didn’t get any special eyes, simply a body imbued with seemingly endless energy and vigor, his father’s wood release that allows him to manipulate wood with Chakra, which seems able to also constrict and hold great beasts such as the Tailed Beasts and spirits or beings of great energy, and astral green chains that have the same abilities as the restrictive nature of the wood release.

It is strange, but who knows, maybe the mystery on why that happened may be solved in the future, but now was the time to keep moving forward.

I continued moving, from out of my estate to the village, where I greeted everyone with cheer then to the outer reaches then to the outside, far away from the village, where no one could find me, when no one could help.

I walked through the forests that hide my village, the tall gigantic trees that tower above like giants, one could get lost in these forests, yet isn’t that what’s intended? After all, to the uninitiated, the village is lost in these forests, for it is their purpose, to let things that stray in get lost within, but I digress.

The grass creaked and crinkled as I stepped on them, the birds chirping as they hopped and flapped afro, the sounds of crickets in the summer heat, the rustle of the tree leaves above, and the distant tapping of the wood-pecker as it gets its meal, those were the sounds I listened to as I passed the giant trees.

I continued to wander, and wander, I continued to wander even as I had to lean on the trees, feeling it's hard cracked bark, my body starting to breath in the air and out in gasping breaths, the hot burning feeling my slimy body had coursing through the body as it worked hard to supply energy, even when my body held me down, asking me-no, begging me to stop and rest, to close my eyes in the blissful embrace of sleep, but no, I gritted my teeth as I forced my body despite its wishes, I kept going, I had to, because I had to go somewhere, to meet her, I can’t rest lest I risk passing the day, and then the honor of the deal would be broken, and I could no longer see Tuldor my love and my family, so I had to do this, for them, for me to see them another day.

After many hours, when the sun moved across the sky before finally starting to set at the horizon, thus shining its warm orange haze across the world, I finally reached the place where she requested the duel to be held, the trees parted to reveal a valley covered in fields of flowers of different colors that shone prettily as they swayed to the breeze, rivers passed through it and circled across the valley, surrounding a field of flowers that grew high enough that as stepped on them, they went high enough to your knee.

I looked around as I grimaced while holding my chain and sickle pensively, turning around slowly as paranoia filled my body, where was she? Is she trying to sneak? Perhaps planning an ambush? No, she wouldn’t do that, she’s too haughty to do so, even if she is an arrogant prick, she still has her “Chivalry Code”, so she wouldn’t try to kill me in a dirty way-wait, a thought leaked into my mind, causing chills to go down my back as I process it in shock and fear, was I too late? Is the honor on the duel broken off? I assumed she meant she would kill me when she said I wouldn’t see them again, but would she actually try to kill them? Oh father, please give me strength! I HAVE TO SAVE THEM!

I clenched my teeth as I turned around and readied to dash out of the valley and rescue my loved ones before it was too late when I heard it, a resounding sound that echoed across the valley, causing my lake and body to ripple in its vibration, the sound of a bell toll resonated across the valley, she was here.

I turned around to meet my opponent, she placed herself atop high in the mountains on a sheer cliff that overlooked the whole valley, the air blew harder from a breeze to whirl as the tension grew thicker between us.

She crouched down before leaping off, jumping high enough to be hidden in the dark clouds before thundering down with a mighty landing that crushed the flowers beneath and around her.

Being closer I could see her more clearly, she fully wore a dark jagged suit of armor, one befitting a dark knight, far from the shining smooth armor that the ideal of the embodiment of heroism and chivalry would wear, instead of radiating an aura of hope and honor, she exuded this miasma of defilement and despisement, as if she was some villain instead of knight, her armor crinkled and spiked in random places, as if it was hastily made by a raging blacksmith who had no finesse and imbued his art with ferocity and madness, it was also in disarray, as if it had seen not only many battles with the dents and cracks, but many more massacres were dried blood caked the armor in many places, her helmet was an angled one that resembled a bird’s beak, with only the eye part opening up barely, coming out from a stilted line where the eyes would be was darkness and the glowing red orbs of a callous killer, with her armor, even if she claimed to be the very Heroine I was incarnated from, I doubt it, I really doubt it, not only her armor didn’t feel like a hero, but the miasma and aura I get from her, it...it just doesn’t feel ri-

“The young slime girl doubts the knight, refusing to believe that she has descended me, as if she was disowning her progenitors, how quaint” the dark knight spoke out, her voice echoes in her armor as if it was hollow, and despite her voice being flat and had not tone or accent emplaced in it, there was still this growling undertone felt in her voice, as if she could at any moment decide to become a monster.

But her voice wasn’t my main concern, how did she know what I was thinking?! I readied my sickle in alarmed caution before she raised her hand in a supposed calming manner.

“Calm down, Favored of the All-Father, we simply knew what were you thinking from your expression and body language, it is the same one that we’ve seen many times, and the one you have now is the same as well, you are afraid and cautious, alarmed on how did we seemingly sensed your thoughts, do not worry, we simply know, your body betrays you young one.”

“H-w-wh-hu-gr” I was at a loss of words before I recomposed myself “okay if you want to talk, who are you?” I raised my sickle at her in defiance as I started to slowly circle her “are you really the First Heroine and thus Patron of Heroes? I doubt it much, you don’t feel like her, and I met her lots of times, so who are you? What do you want from me?! Why do you dare threaten my loved ones?! Come on! Answer me! What do you want?”
As I circled her, she stayed there in silence, simply looking down without a care, as if she wasn’t cautious that I could attack her at any moment, which means two things, either she believed that she could handle me, or she knew she could handle me, both were bad in their own way.

She continued to stare down in silence before looking up at the orange skies, at the sun as it continued to dawn on the horizon.

“We are who we are, we are the First Heroine, we are indeed her despite your doubts, but, in a way, you are correct, we are her, but we are also not her”

What the Baldur, what is she talking about? She raised her hands high as if she was preaching or proclaiming something.

“We are the First Heroine! To be more accurate, we are the First Heroines that is the embodiment of all of the darker first heroines believed by the dark kingdoms, the tyrants, the lawful monsters, the ones who believe in a first hero, but on a hero that didn’t save people through love, hope, and cheerful little things, no, they believed in a hero that had to save people by being a necessary evil, the assassin, the tyrant, the hated, the pariah, we are all those things, we are the first hero that is decried and spat on by the darker people and the ignorant masses, the people who believed we were like them and simply became a hero for our own goals, we are that First Heroine, we are all of them”

I stared at her in shock for a while, which seemed to registered to her as she sighed after a while, she lowered her hands as she summoned a dark greatsword that was pitch black in color, with no gleam in it as if it devoured the light, which made more sense with the dark miasma that exuded from it as red sparks crackled around it, she held it in her hand casually as she walked around, twirling it here and then.

“We understand young one, of your confusion, you see, the First Hero is indeed believed everywhere, from the lowest goblin, to the highest royalty, yet, there is no one true First Hero, yes a First Hero exists to all of them, but how they existed to them? Well, let’s say people aren’t so
connected on that, after all, that is why most of the First Heroes are male or of the same species as the believers, as such, there are so many versions of them, and there is only one real First Heroine, and well, as you can guess from the name, facts about her are very wrong most of the time, so what happens to those fakers? Well they become like us, Wraiths, almost Heroic Spirits but not really, yet it was enough that we got in the Throne, we “Fakers”, are the embodiment of all the First Heroes that each one believes, most of the time they are the embodiments of one singular idea of the First Hero, the Orc Faker, the Jade Empire Faker, the Nekomatus Faker, The Centaur Faker, so on, and so on”

She then sighed as she implanted her sword into the ground, resting on it like a weary warrior.

“Yet even with all of the Fakers that embody the singular major ideas, there are still many more ideas of the First Hero, too different and scattered that they aren’t similar enough to be a Singular idea, so we were created, mish-mashed from scattered ideas and left overs, we don’t even have a true-ish identity like those Singular Fakers, w̵e̶ ̷a̸r̴e̵ ̸m̸a̴s̸h̴e̵d̶,̶ ̷w̴e̶ ̶a̵r̴e̵ ̸m̴a̵n̵y̶,̷ ̴y̶e̷t̶ ̷w̸e̷ ̸a̶r̶e̴ ̴s̸u̴p̵p̸o̴s̴e̷d̸ ̶t̴o̴ ̵b̴e̸ ̶o̸n̵e̷,̸ ̶w̷e̸ ̵a̶r̴e̴ ̴a̵ ̵c̷o̷n̷g̴e̶a̴l̵m̷e̵n̷t̶ ̶o̴f̴ ̷m̶a̵n̵y̶ ̷i̴d̶e̴a̸s̵,̷ ̸w̴e̵ ̷a̷r̴e̸ ̶s̴o̴ ̶m̸u̶c̴h̴,̵ ̶s̴o̴ ̴d̸i̶f̶f̴e̷r̴e̸n̴t̶,̶ ̷y̵e̸t̶ ̶w̸e̶ ̴a̸r̴e̸ ̴t̸h̷e̷ ̶s̷a̴m̵e̶?̶!̷ ̶W̴̟̎͒ë̷̛̥́ ̸̛͙͠ą̸̭̾r̶̩͗̍e̵̝̫̋̈́ ̶̫̳̐̒n̶̰͂o̸̞̦̊̃t̸̫͛͂ ̸̲̤̈͆ṯ̶̇h̴̲̆͒e̴̪̭̋̾ ̴͈̲̃͠ŝ̴͇̟a̸̼̽̃m̷̦̜̓̔e̶̳͌͆!̷͔̓ ̷̰̈I̸̼̒͛ ̸̭͛a̴̦̪͑m̴̯̦̚ ̷̼̈́̈ẗ̵͉́-̵̺͔̉s̸̩̃h̵̨̖̾ų̵̓ṱ̷̻͠ ̵͖̊u̶̺̥̓p̸̺͕̿ ̷̡̠̑y̴̢̛̜̍o̵̯̅ư̴̢̜̆!̸̙̽̐ ̸̟̎Ẏ̵̙̈́o̸̽ͅủ̷̖͐ ̴̯̀̐s̸̬̋̈ḥ̵̿̈́u̸̖̾͗͜t̸̢͔͆͝ ̵̪͊ụ̵̢͝ṗ̷̻͝!̴̫͗ͅ ̶̭͈̽͂W̷̮͍͋̈́è̸̱̖ ̵͓͛̕ͅa̴̭̻͋͑r̸͔̿e̵̙͙̋ ̵̮̯̀̉s̵̫͚̎͝ǫ̷̿̚ ̷̨̨̾d̷̩̀i̸͍̝͆͘f̶̘̜̈f̴̝̩̈́͠ẻ̷̠̜ṙ̵̤̯e̷̜͛͌n̷̲̓ẗ̴͚́!̴̝̂́ ̶̦̀W̷̧̟͘h̸̢̦̿y̶̭͘ ̷̡͎͛̌á̴͉̐ͅr̷̛̳̅͜e̸̖̘̊͒ ̴̢̀̚w̵̛͙̕ȇ̵͚̠̋ ̷͈̋̏m̴̲̝̈́͐å̵̠̺d̵̘̻͊̀ë̷̻͎ ̷̤̞̊͐l̴̟̀́i̶̢̍k̶̹͂e̷͎̒̈́ ̶̛̖̙ţ̴͑͠h̶̫̑̚i̴͓̓ś̴̜́?̶̺̼̏̈!̷͚͍̿͝ ̸̦̦̉T̵̟͑ò̸̯̹ ̴̹͚̚ḃ̸͇̂e̸͇̱̒ ̶̭̜̽̊f̸̳̰̈́à̵͕k̴͠ͅͅe̵͉̥͝?̶̩̿̓!̸̪̐͐ ̷̤̀̇Ṯ̷̏̈́o̴̩͕̍ ̶͕̿b̷͔̱̕ê̷͚ ̵̙̅̃a̴̲͛͛m̴͈̋ä̴̝͑l̵̝̠̏ǵ̷͕̋a̵̞̚m̴͉̋͠a̵͙͌̽t̸̤̭̉e̷͈̼͗̿d̵̙̩͘ ̷̰̀̔͜l̶͍̪̀̏i̷͍̍k̷̯̂͝é̵͎̈́ ̶̹̀a̵͍̘̔̇b̶͔̽o̸͍̘͌̏m̴̱̈́i̸̠̅n̴̢̧̐̕ȧ̵͍͝t̴̤͎̿i̴̗̭͛̈́ő̵̝n̸̥͉̉s̵̞͌̐ ̴̤̈́͘ǫ̸͕͐f̴̭̚ ̷̖̠̃͝ṋ̸̈́a̴̩̭͗͂t̵̘́͘u̷̥̕r̷͚̘̅͝ė̶͖̟̓!̸͈͑ ̷̺̺̅Ẃ̷̦h̶̜̩̀̇à̸̦t̶̙̐͆ ̶̝͊͋a̷͓̅̑r̷̯̎͜e̴̩̱̿̇ ̷̲͚̚͝w̶͖͊̂è̵̡̼͆?̷͙͝ ̶͕̞̐̉W̸̺̳̌h̵͍̓ö̶̢̮́ ̴̨̍ą̸̀r̷̢̝̅͑è̶̦ ̵͈̯͂w̴̨̃̒e̵͓̽?̷͓̽!̸̢̗͝ ̶͉̈̑W̷̰͕̾͠h̵̓̂ͅy̸̳̬̍͘ ̵̮̻͑͑d̷̢͇̏͘o̷̝̲͗ ̴̻̏͠ͅw̶̬̞͆͐e̷̠̬̽́ ̵͇̍e̴̫̞̓x̸͍́͋i̶̞̺̕s̵̱̗̈́͌t̸̲͍̑̇?̸͎͝!̵̡̙͊̓”̸̤̉

As she spoke, her voice had more and more tone and emotion on it, but it was of an agitated one, one who is scared and confused, and thus showed it with restless anger and rage, her body was the same as her tone, the spikes grew and shrunk with erratic patterns, cracks and melds were made to her body, she twitched rapidly as her voice became disorganized, as if many voices started to argue against one another, it scared me, it was as if she was an anomaly, something that isn’t supposed to exist yet exists nonetheless, I stepped back in fear, afraid of the person who ranted against herself, crying, shouting in anger, and screaming in fear, it was frightening to see.

She continued to do this, her rants and anomalous shifting of her body grew in latency as she even went down on all fours, wrestling with herself from within, her rants had giggling like a maniac, severe sobbing, and angry rants in different languages added to it, before she finally clenched her head as she got up before screaming at the sky.

“̵̧̧̡̘̩͙̬̗̦̦͈̬̫̱̣̙̥̤͎̝̰̥͎̫͚̹̹̠̲͇̲̞͔̑̂̒̈́̋͛̓̃̉͂͆͂͘̚͜͠S̴̨̨̨̢̧̩̰̪͉͇̳̬͉̜͕͚͔̼̲͙͖̙̖̠͇̠̖̬͚̮̻̄͗͗͋͑̒̋̀̀̒̀̓̾̓͋͒͆͑̇̃̀͊͗̈̋̀͛͗̾͘̚͝͝T̴̨̡͙͖͈̪̺͒̀͋́͐̿͐͐̌͂̕͝ͅO̷̡̺͍̱̰̺̹̖̪̯̠̮̜̤͚̍̌̽͂͂̅̈́̎̔̌̅̈́̈́̀̕͜͝ͅͅỜ̸̧̢̢̨̡̛̰̘̰̭̣̖̪̘̫̠͉͓͖̲͙̼̙̹̂̈́͊̓̅͐̓̿͌̂̑́̋̔̇̄̀̇̌͛̂̑͆̕͘̚͘͝͝͠͠ͅỎ̷̡̖͙̺̝͔̟̲͈͙̜̙̾̐̏̒͛̉͋̕͜Ơ̸̡̢̼̤͔͎̬͉̰̤̺̯̳͎͔̬̺̩̞͎̦̔̋̑̅̌͊̓̉̓̍̈̎̏̀̉̅̂̒̈́̂̆͗̂̈́̄̈́̀͂̀̏͊̕̕͝Ǒ̶͖͖̭͓̘̜̱̻̽͐͆̈́̓̓̋̇͒̀̓͛̆́̓̏̿̋̇̌̑̈́̍͘̚͘͘Ǫ̸̡̖͙͍̭̭̜͉͎͛͜Ő̴̱͓̘̙͉̮̱̹̊̈́̆́͂͂̐̒̽̒̋̓̾̉́͑͗͆͛̀̈͌̅̕͝ͅƠ̴̧̧̛̟͎̖͈̗̲̩͙͎̭͓̰̰̟̣̐̉̊̐̔̇̊̔̀̒̌͗͛͌̓͐́͛̔́̅̓̋͂͌́̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝ͅO̵̢̢̫̰̘̻̮̲̺̬͇͔̥͍͈̫̯͈̱̙̭̱̝͍̟̳̼̺͍̥̯̭͊̀̉̍͑̌͐͗̃̔̀̃̐̐̍̓̽̄̽̈́͜͝O̵̡̡̧̡̢̝̘̯͈̼͚͎͎̠̥̪̟̹̥̯̒̄̉̌̾͘͠O̸̧̡̡͎̭̹͚̦̠̱͉̫̖̣͓͚͎̙̗̪̮̳͖̯̰͖̠͖͔̠͕̠̺̿̇̆̎͌́́̀̀̅̎̄̌̓̽̏̓̂͊̐̐̅̾̑̄̀̇͒̽͘̚̚͘̕͜͠͝͠ͅͅÔ̷͚̪̙͋̓̈͊͒͛̿̋́̈́̾̏͌̊̇͐́͊͊̑̈́̓̚̕̕̚Ö̸̡̢̡̧̧̬̤̱̳͕̘̝͇̥̝̤̦̖͈̺̠̖̲̰̪̞̖̺̤̤̖͔̤̥͓̈́̎͐̒̒͗̐̋͐̒̎́̆̅́̕͝͝ͅÒ̵̧̧͕̟̬̼̪̥͎̭̺̭̻̤̥͂͊̊̽̆̑͆̄͗̈̑̀̎͋̎̓̔̒͠͝ͅO̷̧͖͓̲͖͓̩̝͎̫͈̻̥̹̲͈̬̼͊́͐̈́̃̔̈́͘͠ͅǪ̴̢̢̢̯̬̥͚̗̱̥͎͈͎͎̟̗͐́́͗͒́͌͝͝Ǫ̶̨̡̮̳̙̰̜̘̣̟̙̟̞̣̭̯̮͓̠̖̝̟̳̜̞̤͎̹͆͜ͅͅO̸̢̡̢̡̳̝̫̮̳̘͇̜͈͔̗̥̖̹̺̜͈̪̱̦͓̹̝̞̤̖̙͈̮͒̂̌͋̇̓̌̔͋̔̒̅̃̽͐͋̒͜͜͝ͅͅỎ̸̢̢͎͈̩͖̦͖̞̝̞̬̳̘̱͈̺̱̯̼͎̥̦̥̻̻̤͖̲͎̹̟̬̬͇̥̫́̉̏͋̏͗̿̎͂͊͋͒͌̍̈́̒̆̒̅̀̚͘͠͝P̴̡͖̬͙̺̬̳̫̮̹͉̘̯̜͖̬̜̩̳̝͎̑̊̐̚ͅ ̷̨̢̢̛̬̟̦̙̲̬̟̞̹̦̹̫̗͕͉̬̗̗͚̗̙̯̱͉̱̗̘͈̝͗̏̿̔̓́̾̓̎͛͊̇͊́̎͆̊́͛̒̆͜͠͠͠ͅḮ̴̡̢̡̢̡̞̺̟̠̠͈̠̻̲̖̖͕̠̼̍̇̈̄͂͐͒͌͊̌̏̂̆̽̀̆͗̔͆̽͋̈̂̓̾̒̈́̇́̓̏͘̕͜͜͜͠͠I̴̡̨̢͖̲̞̣̗̱̞͈̩̣̬̝̹̭͍͉̙̮͇̤̲̬̦͖̔̅̏̆̅͂́̑͌̾̾̄͂̈͋̀̿͊̓͌̈́̕͝͝Í̴̧̨̛̛̻̞̮̜̲̣̯̖͖̦̗̫͆͒̂̀̄͗̓̀̆̈̒̒̄̀͂͆̔̋̿̕͘I̶͖̗̞̱̰̺̲̼̠̲͔̦̭̋͜I̶̧̢̡̤̥̲͍̘͖̱͕̻͖͍̙̘͕̤̗͕̎͑̈́̓̄̅̈́̓̎̅̈́̐̔̅̄̐̓̐̒͋̃̔̋̔̇̐̐̓̓̍̍͐͗͘͜͝͝ͅÎ̸̢̨̟͍̼͉̣̫̺͉͔͚͕̞̻͓͍̮͖̗̯̖̙̦̲̗͍̣͎̱̘̤͛́͐̈́̋͗̈̉̄́̉̿̕̕͘͝͝ͅḬ̴̢̨̜̦͉̺̙̪̰̞̦̻͈̣͈͉̱͚͕͚͍͓̻̺͈̓͆́̌͌̊̓̐̎͛̎̇̅́̒̄̓̒̈̈́͌́̇̅̔̉̓͋͛̉̃͠͠͝I̵̡̢̧̦͔̭̥̫͕̯͔͍̲̲͓̲̘͖̤̅̉̌͆̓̂̾͋Í̸͓̟̜̖̖̠̒͂I̶̢̨̠̮̣̺̲͕̯̱̰̥͔̗̼̜̺̟̯̬̣̗͕͌̉͂̈͛́͜͜ͅȈ̶̢̡͙̲̻̥̩̻͉̬̮̟͎͙͓̥͕͉̰̘̙̟̭̟̟̤̮̖̼̱͎͉̯̙̐̆́́͒͜͜͝ͅI̴̬̎̑͐͒̿̀̽͌̃̐̑̕͘͘͠͝I̸̧͎͉͕͖̻̙͔̖̺̓͐̈́̋͆̀̍̀̅̌͌̆̽́̌̒̉͊̈́̅̄́͗̇̐̊̋̍͂͋͐̅̀̊̚͘͜͝͝Ḭ̵̱͓̬̾̏̆̓̐̎͆̒̌̋͗́̍̑̒͐̔̔̌̌͐͝͠͝Į̸̡͎̦̬̲͕͍̬̤̱̜̱̤̣̝͔͎͔̪̦͔̦̲̹̙̗͇̣͒̋̓͑̈́͑̅͒͐̋̑̔͊̊̒͜͜͝Ţ̶͔̠̥̺͕̜̤̝̯̳̖̘͍͚̞̟̖̖͙̖̾̔͊̾̉͊̓̆̎̈́̿̑͝!̴̡͔̹̰̼̘̖̭̱̥̘͑͐̓̀̽̊͋͗̍͒͐͑̆͗͋̎̎̽̌̿̋̑̍̆͂͒̈́̾̂͘͘͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ ̶̨̨̧̧̡̛͎̯͎̭̘͍̜̮̰̫̼̼̬̫̳̭̪͍̙̝̖̳͍̞̤̗̹͈͗̽͋̿̓́̆̆͗͒̋̉̋͌́̈́̀͛͌͂̆̓̂̀̈́́͊͐̎́Ę̸̡̺̰͈̣̦̼̮̪̦͖̬̬̱͕̪͕̹͔̙̈̇̆͊̓̃̃̍̿͒̀̒̍̀͆͗̑͑̂͑̍̅̈͑̅̈́͌͆ͅͅŅ̵̧̢̛̛̦͇̬̭͖͓̘͕̳̣̘̫̭̲̠̬̺͕̭̘͓̣̜̮̼̫̹͚̪͖̏͊̏̋̋̾́́͐͗̀͌̑̒͗͋͋̇̀̔̊̅̇͆̚͜͝͠͠͝O̶̡̧̢̨͙̹͖͎͇̟̖̺̭̻̞͙̣̹̝͓̙͈̤̳̖̟̱̲̳̦̘̻̲̲̮̖̣̿̄̆̽͊̀͐̄̀̐̀̀̑͌͝͝͝Ǫ̵̧͖̠̞͈̙͈̞̜̲̫̳̲̬̹͍̥̫̠̳͓̥̜̜͎̦͉̝͈̭͚͙̓̓͑̈́͂́͋̐̔͒͜ͅO̶͚̯͌̋̉̀́̈́͊̽̓̈͆͗̀͋͐̉͆̒͆͐͛͋̈́̀̊̔̑̍̐̕̕̚͝͝͝Ơ̶̛̺̦̗̜̫͈̳̏̈͛͂͗̀̾̓͂̅͊̇̎͑͒̂̅̅͊̒̈͑̽͊̂̄̈́̔͂̿̚͜Õ̷̧͖̹̠̉͋̈́̀̉͛̏̒͂̐͆͐̅̄̈̾͗́̏̂̅̑̈͑̉̿̃͊̽̈̂̈́͛̍͘͝Ơ̶̧̨̡̢̮̲̠̲͔̤̟̺̲̞͈̣͓̹̦͙̦̪̯͈̝͇̩͚̟͒̿̉̄͑̓́͒̐̆̍̿̈́͛̀̓̀̔̆́̇͊̌̄̿͝͝͠͠O̴̡̢̢̡͖̘̫̥̪̙̲̻̝͍̿̋̏͂̑̂͂̔̉̚Ó̴̢̨̭̹̳̰̦͎͖̝͓͍̝͔̩̭̤͙̪̭͈̻͖͚̦̖̤̳̰̺̟̤͓͙̯̮̬̫̇̔̿̋̀͝O̵̪̙͔̖͈̜̻̓̏́̔̇̎̍͊͋̇̑̂̃̋̆͆̈́͑̑̅̈̃̚͝͝Ủ̴̢̨̧͇̜̟̹̲̬̼̱̯̩̼͈͇̤͔̹̱̩̬̭̱̦͖̻̻̪̗͔̰̼ͅU̷̧̻̻̩̝͚̝̲͓̮͋͗̏̉́̈́̊̈͌͐͑͂͛͐̈́̈́͗̏͊̿̿͠Ų̷̺̤̯̰̳͓͙̗̼̪̂̊̈́̂́̃̿̈̒̐̏͐̃͛͂̊̈́͐̾͊̾͆̀̈̅̒̕͝͠Ư̴̺̠͔̜̲̟̰̦͚͛̿̆͆̓̐̎̏̀͂͑́͠͝Ų̴̨̢̫̫͓̻͔͓͖̝̹̫̺̙̪̝̭̫͓̰̭̼̫̠͉̫̱̮̝̙̠͎͖͕̫́́͛̓̍́̑̃̾̾͛͋̒̈̈̑̄̌̃̍̐̾͋̀͛̂͘͘͜͝͠͠Ư̶̢̨̨̧̡͓̞̲̮̳͖̩̝͍͖̹̪͇̱̪̻͓̩̜̙̋͆̌̀̌́̀̋͊̾̽͒̓̈́̿̉̿̈́͛̈́̔͌͐́͘͘̚͠͠͝Ų̴̨̺̰̝̖̜͇̹͓̜̰͖̼̜̫͙̮͖̥̥̞̦̾̑̋̈́̏́̆̿̏̑̋̒͂̓̚̕̕͠͠ͅỦ̵̢̧̯͉̮̺̭͖͈͕̥͖̲̜͓͉͓͆̈́̆̏̄̑̐̂́̃̀́̐͘̕͠͝͝Ǘ̵̮͈̠̬̓̾̓͊̉̽͆̆̚͘U̴̢̨̡̡͉͍̰̬̜̳̜̠̼̗̱̪̰̦̳̰͍̻̞̟̦̪͙͈̯͕̭̮͍̿̈̈́̔͌̽̑̍̃͌̈̄͜͜͝Ừ̵̢͙̠͉͙̹͕̼̘͚̩̥̺͔̮̪͍͎͕̪͔̞͇͔͈͂̿́̌͒̈́̓͐̆̏͂͂̈̔͐̽̈́̓̿̊̌̏͊̓̐̏̕͜͜͝͝͝U̴͌̃̏̓̈͒͗̄̐̉͐̃̀̏̃͗̉͆͐̈̽̅̔̐̓͘͘̕̚͜͠͠Ư̴̢̧̧̨̨̛̝̱̪̠̠͖̺̭̜̹̹̞͚̙̩̮̳̜̲̩͕̗̿̒̓̊̅̄̎̎͂̾̒̒̈̽̀̏̈́̌̅̑͘̕̚̕͜͠U̶̧̢̢̨͉̪̦̯̬͇͍̼͍͉̺͚̤̭̫̥̜̮̟̬͗̊̿̑̄̆̐̈́̿̾͐͌͌̏̉͆́̇̉̊̈̉̾̍̌́̍̂̚̚̕̕͜͠Ų̵̨̡̧̛̛͈̙͕͔̰̪͓͓̩̖̗͍̯̞̮̤̭͓̟͉̲͕̱͓͔͕͚̘̼̥̓͑̊̂̀̀̅͌́͗́͊̒̓̎̈́̄͌͛̾̒̑̀̇̽̂̓̿͂̎̕͝͠U̶̢̥͇͚͖̞͕̤͎̬͓̙͕͓̲̮̠͙̲̱̪̱͈̻͙̳̲̻̰̿̊̿̔̍̾́̒̽̋͋̈̽̀̔̒̾̏̾̕͘ͅU̸͛͐̊̈́̈́̉́̓̿͂̕͠͠ͅG̸̨̡̧̢̧̰͚̘̳̘͙̙̥̤̦͖̯̳̗͇̱̣̘̙̹͚͓̼̼̹̝͎̖̈̐͊͒̒̋̎͗̓̀͑̅̈́̇̍̾͂̓̌͗͂͗͂̓̕͘͠͝͝͝Ḧ̵̡̛̛̭̭̳̻̣̪̙̬̲̺̳͎̞̝̩̹̮̲̠̟̖̗̦͖́̆̇͂̔͐̆͗̽͐͛͛͑̄̊̂̍̏͋̿̀̎̉͊̕͜!̷̧̨̡̧̡̢͉̗̯̮̱̬̲͎̯̬̞̺̺͚̻̮̼̜̥̼̫̫̙̮͔̠̫̬̩̳̒̈̓̇̽̄̌̍͛͐͐̓̂̆̌̌̈́̉̋͜͜͝”̶͚̖̟̪̬̣̥͉̤͝ͅͅ

She looked down after shouting, breathing heavily as she growled between her breaths like a savage beast, she held her hand out as her sword flew to her, she stomped at me menacingly, her glowing red eyes glowed brighter in intensity, I straightened my chain and sickle and twirled it as it transformed into a scythe in response to her movement.

“̸̤͇̈́E̴̟̼͋n̸̯͐o̸̽̏͜u̷̩̹̒͛g̷̪̽h̶͔̃́͜ ̶͚͙̊̿ṫ̷̗͈ä̷̛̳̝l̶͕̼͑͘k̶͚̈́!̵̱̏͆͜ ̶̡͐̃R̷̡͕͒ą̸̂͛à̷͔̭g̵̮̤̈́̏h̴͙͊͜!̶͉̠̀ ̴̤͝Ị̸́̿ ̸͙̈́̾c̷̝̄͜à̵̠͘m̸̥̕ě̸̖̙ ̸̰̩͑h̴̯̮̃́e̶̹̋̾r̷̠͑̉e̸̦̒-̷͔̈́͌h̴̳̊ë̷̺̞́r̶͓̗͊͝e̸̥̗͛ ̴̛̻̘̈́t̵̪́̕ǫ̶̈́͠ ̷̛̯̽c̷̢̱̚û̷͚̥̏ļ̶̱̎l̴̮̽ ̶̝̏͜ŷ̸͍o̶̝̜͌u̵͓͌ ̸̮͗͑b̶̙̉̂e̵̥͋͠f̵̡͖͒ǫ̶̿͗r̸̺̝̂e̸̘͊ ̴̗͂y̶̳̮̍o̸̫̍u̷̢̲͌̎ ̵̛͕̈́b̶̖͋e̵̦͉͂c̷̞̈̐o̷̢͉͊m̷͖̕e̵̬̰̿͝ ̴̦̤͋l̴̢͙͘ḯ̷͉̣̄ḱ̵̟e̶͒̍͜ ̴͕̱̀̿m̸̠͆e̷̡̦̓!̴̪̅͐ ̵͕͖̌I̷̧̦̒̑ ̶̠̆̀M̷͖͋͆Ų̷́͝Ś̷̞̜̾T̴̪̺̄ ̵̛̙̻͂E̷͎͉̋N̵̝̦̿̇D̸͔̤̐͂ ̸̝̿̀Ẏ̸̫̹̚Ö̷͕̙̇U̸͕͌!̶̻͎̎ ̸͉̏̿I̴̯͕͝ ̴̹͝M̸͇̫̔Ǘ̷͈̹͛S̶̞͙̊͌T̵͔̃̑-̷̙͘Ḛ̸͓̋N̸̩̈́D̵̙́-̵͚̤́̂M̷̝̮͑U̴̥̓̀Ṡ̵͙T̷̡̖͒̓-̴̦̜̉̚C̶̛͙̐O̷̝̽͑N̶̖͐̆ͅṰ̶̨͂I̵͚͉̒N̷̻͑Ú̵͗͜E̵̼̒͂-̵̬̆͝M̶͚̿͒Ǘ̸̼̏S̷͙͝T̸̖͓͛-̵͇̉̋E̴̞͆Ň̶̘͔Ḏ̵́͒-̴̗̀M̶̰͖̋͝U̶͎͛͂Ś̴̢̳T̷̻͇̃͝ ̴͎̯͛C̸͚̉͘O̸̙͙͘Ǹ̸͎Ț̶̜̿I̸̗̅N̴̪̉̑U̷̞͒͘E̶͚͗ ̸̧̜͗͑T̶̢̼̂̑H̴͉͌͂É̷̈́ͅ ̸̤͠Ć̸͈̮̊Y̵̫̕C̶͓̽͠L̵̰̖̐É̷̫̣!̶̗̤̂ ̸̨͕͛Ǐ̸̼͚T̵̩̂ ̸̧͍̔W̸̙̐̏Ị̵̢̆̈L̸̗̇Ļ̸́ ̸̝̉̓M̸͊͜Ǫ̴͆̓V̴̠̔E̴̛̹̊ ̴̡͛̈́Ő̷̝́N̸̹̺̐́ ̶͈̞͗A̸̢̋N̴͓͂D̴̥͖̎́ ̵̘̎̚O̶̙̳͒N̶̢̪̄͗!̷̠̑̈́ ̴͓͎̍̚Ä̵͉́́H̷̹̬̉̇Å̸̡̡H̸̲̽͛A̸͇̫̓H̷͉͌̾A̶̦̓H̴̻̉A̵̧͛!̵̗̠̿̐ ̸͕̐D̷̺̳͗Í̷̺̼E̵̺͓͝!̷̣̠̐ ̷̢͒̓D̷̙̑I̵̹̚ͅẼ̸͕̻͘!̷̬̀ ̵̥̜͝D̵̨̼͐̀I̸̩͓̋E̷̩̿̍ ̷͈̿Ý̵̱̦̔Ö̸̢͚́Ǘ̴̧̙̕ ̸̛̰̘͌Ẅ̶̤́͜͝Ǫ̵̫͋͠R̵͚̎͒T̶͇̓͜H̸̙͆͒L̶̹͙͌͠E̵̘͗͌S̵̹̯̓Ś̴̢ ̵̯̜̏S̶̞̣̕͝Ļ̸̽Į̸̽M̸͔̌̽Ė̷̘̻!̴̻̀̚ ̸̓͜Ä̸̵̶̶̵̷̸̡̨̡̡̢̧̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̮̙̠͍̟̪̘̳͎̥̯̰̭̯̘̪͉͙̣̞̗̣̗̞̝̗͎̞̺͚͖̗̮͎̘̯͓͙̪̬̟̮̫̪̟͙̯̹͍̘̗̼̫͕̺̠͍͉̠͇̳̥̝̗͉̪̺͇͕̞̗̰̠̗͇̻̦͖̤̼̼͍̗̤͈͈͉͔̆̉̓̓̒́͌̆͆͊́̐̋͋̆͌͂̈́́̌́́̓̊̅͊͐̈́̂̅̊͗́̅̌̆̌̾̉̂̈́͒͂͂̓̾́́̾̍͗̋̑͆̔̀̅̅̒̓̋̆̐̔̿͊̿̂̃̀̀̾͌̅̂͗̈̀̏̄̒̿͑̏̆̅̀͒͊̀̓̀̋͆̎͗̊̚̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅḨ̶̴̶̴̵̸̢̧͓̳̣͎̖͈͈̙͖̙̯͚̤̩͚͔̩̦̪̟̯̜̯̗̮̻̲̝̥͎͈̯̖̙̜̗̪̜̞̰̱̯͉̩̪͍͈̫̈̍͒̀̿̇̈́̓̈́͑́̎̇̄̅̒̊̈́̓̄̉͑̒̽̾̎̀̆̓͗́̑͑̓͑͗̋̐̎̎̋̓̾̅̅͆͆̌̃̈́̋̎́̏̈́͒̈́̔́͒͂̀̕͜͠͠ͅḀ̴̷̷̴̶̡̡̡̡̧̝̺̥͙̳͕͔͕͓̖̙̖͇̲̯̠͎̖̘͙̠͈̙̬̪̲̯͉̟̟̮̙̬̰̱̝͎͈̝̱͕̺͓̺͖̟̥̻̖̮̍̈̏͊̄̿̓̊̆̋̉͑͐̄͛̎͊͒̌̾̔̉̈́͒̔͑̉̈̽̈́͐̏͗̊̾̑̈́̆̕͘̕͘̕̚͝ͅḨ̶̵̶̷̴̨̢̢̟͙͕̮̰̗͕̦̼͓̬̝̠͎̰͚̜̼̖͕̗̜̣̭̭͕̈̿͆͛̈́́̔̌̄͒͊͛̔̓̓͑̄̐̑͋̒̈́̓̓͑́͌̃̓́̅͛̀̓͐̂̿̿̑͂͐̈́͘͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠Ā̴̴̸̶̷̴̢̧̡̡̡̨̨̨̨̛̩̣̟̯̲̲͔͉̩̮͇̝̗̤̯̯͕̗̭͇̘̻̟̤̪̱͍̳̘͖̰̤̜͓̼̰̺͙̣̙̯͎̬͈̪̩̘̫̫̗̯̳̗̰͕͙̲̹͉̫̥́̓̾̂̀̂͌̓͌̾͒̋͊̈́͆̑͊̔̄̃͆̓̈́̊̑̈́̂͒̊̇͑́̿͌̕̚͘̕͜͜ͅH̵̶̴̷̴̴̢̨̢̡̧̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛͕̞͕͖̳̩̹̖̣͎̪̮̟̹̬̳̹̼̻͇͍̭̪̜̺̘̬̥̯͈̼͖͎̪̖͚̦̼̰͚̰̦̦̙̮̹̯̯͓̭̜͓̣̦̎̐̄̋͌̄̎̒̆̆̉̎͒͋̌̊̍̄̒̈̿̔̌͐̈̒̽̃̔͒́̏̉̀̒̓̽̆͐̄͗̏͊͐̋̀̍̎͋̊̾͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅA̷̵̷̵̴̵̢̨̢̨̢̢̢̢̢̛͙̰̞͚̟̦̖̜̠̰̙̯͚͚̮̙͙̺̹̖̘̣̜̤͖̺͇̭̼̘̫͓̱̼̩̝̱̬͙̯̙̠̠̳̘͍̘̼̦͈̤͍̟̲̲̼̹͖̳͎̣̳̤͚̠̙͉̱̗͙̍̈̈́̿̄̓̌̄͌̀̽̓̂̔̀͐͊͗̓̋́͆̓͒̄̐̾̾͒̔͒̆̊̄̒̌̋̒͒̕͜͝͝H̵̵̶̷̵̴̡̨̡̧̨̢̧̛̛̛͈̪̩͚̺̪̞̹͈̼̩͇̺̜͍̼͎̞͉̯̠͓͔̭̗̰͔͕͓̞̞̦̱̼̲̝̜̮͙̜̥͈̼̗̭͚̲̠̭͚̭̦͇̣͎̙͖̩̦̜̟͚͙̖͎̝̯̙͓͓͇̲̅̾́͑͂̉̆͆̆̆̓̊̎͐̊͐̐̇͆̓̎̆̏͐̏́̿͆͌̈́͋̄̉͌̄̀̉̿̑̔̈͘̚͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅA̵̸̴̷̵̡̨̡̡̧̨̡̛͓̼̠͎̼͖̺͈͈̬̤̲̘̖͚̪̟͖͚̫̣̩̲̝̰͚̰̪̮̺̗͉͎͚͚͉̝͚͕̫̓̄̉̎͊̄̒̓͌̔̅̈̎̍͑͂̍̀̀͊͂̈́͊̊͛̐̀͆̉̓̆́̂̏̽͘͘̕̚͜͜͝H̷̴̸̸̷̸̡̨̨̢̡̛̠̬̪̝̥̥͓̤̝̹͍̼̤̖̺̝̩̫̞̱̣̟̹̠̠̰͒̏̈́̿̾͋̿̀̓̎̎̐̏̿̊͌̀́̉̅̎͑̂̊̾̔̊̂͛́̃̿͗͗́͒͌͋̇̔̆̉̈́̌̑̃̒̒͒͛̎͘̚͘͜͝Ą̴̷̵̵̴̡̢͔͎̣̜̩̺̼̲͖̗̗̙̜͚̮͉̣̟̭̣̣͓̮̠̣̤̱̠͔̞̳͎͓̮̹̮͚͎̯͔͙̺͎̟̩̥̠̬̹̩̣͙̻̮͒̿̔̑̾͂̈́̏͂̔̑̒̈́́̑̀͒̓̿͂́̏̋̎̈̎̿̈͑̈́̍̊̿̐̈́̀̔̓̀̐̏̓̊͌̒̐̕͘͘͠͝͝ͅ!̵̴̸̴̵̢̡̡̢̨̛̛͍͈̩͚͓̪̮̳͇̙̜̩̞͇̯̟̫̭̭͖͖̰̼̠̖̱̱͚͖͚͕̙̼̹̥͈͚̹̺̜̥̥̪̱͍̜̓̄́̾̔̌̏́͌̇̒͒̏̂͋̉̆͂̔̏̋̒́̋̓̌͑͒͊̊̍̉̋̾͂͆̉̇͋̄̔̽̈́͊͂̍̕̚̚͜͝ͅ”̴͉̓

She then charged on with her great sword poised at me, in turn, I twirled it around as my stance became guarded against her, it was no time for talking, her mind become succumbed to whatever madness she had, I had to stop her before she hurts anyone in her maddened state.

When she got near, I charged.

Somewhere in an infinite world that doesn't exist, Ocaeril meditated.

The living planet had his legs crossed, and his hands together with one another, and his eyes closed. Around him, an infinite expanse of nature expanded to the horizons, with unique biomes, animals, and other things never once present in his body. This was, of course, none other than the Breathing World, Ocaeril's own private realm, his 'heaven', where his followers stay once they die. A world connected to nature and technology in such a simple, yet effective manner, that certainly anyone that ended here would find comfort in a way or the other.

One, however, could almost, if not certainly, confuse the god with a statue, considering how perfectly still he was. With his hands locked together in a 'hug.' Birds, and sometimes, even bugs passed through him, not even aware of his presence, or, that he was something different from the scenario they currently were in. Of course, that may be given to the fact that they saw him as no different from the trees, the grass, and the air around them, as natural energy essentially came out in his body, and seemed 'fused' with the environment around him. Yes, to them, Ocaeril was no different than the inanimate objects and plants around them.

The reason for that was simple. While currently shirtless, a predominant trait was present in his stomach- a seal.

71ad8o47KzL._SL1500_.jpg

Eternal Seal: Forest of a Thousand Sinners
While his eyes were closed, his mind was adrift somewhere else. In his mind, he didn't see trees, a forest, or anything of the sorts. No, despite the name, the 'forest' was anything but that. Inside the seal...Ocaeril could see endless hallways. Hallways whose ceilings weren't visible, and only resulted in darkness. Hallways whose only source of lights were poorly lit gas-powered lamps that seemed like they were either going to pop, or stop working at any time. The hallways were like a labyrinth, each leading to massive supercells that seem to belong to a giant, water dripping from the ceiling, and the smell of rotting flesh in the distance.

As Ocaeril 'opened' his eyes in this 'world', the first thing he heard was the absolute sound of chains being dragged. A massive body, larger than him, walking down the halls, as 'security' was doing its watch. The presence in the hallways, acting as a guardian to ensure none broke in or out, was never present. The only thing he could feel was the absolute spirit shattering presence he seemed to have, a presence whose only duty was to guard and kill.

He knew that he was doing a good job, sensing that.

Slowly getting up, Ocaeril could feel almost a gust of cold wind as he walked down the hallways, his footsteps echoing thousand times over, traveling down the halls, and mixing with the other sounds here present. Numbers were present, as well as arrows showing the different locations. 1-10. 10-20. 30-40, and so on, so forth. Naturally, being one of the creators of this seal, he didn't need to know any locations. It just led him to where he wanted to go.

Cell 1.

Thud.

Scratch...Scratch...Scratch...

...In front of him, a massive door stood. Symbols of all types, some known to man, others not, were engraved into it, clearly acting as counter seals. Multiple pipes were coming out of it, too- Some with valves on it, as red, dark energy came from them, and moved beyond the darkness of the seal. It by itself seemed to cover almost the entirety of the system, but Ocaeril knew deep down it was doing anything but that.

...A vision came across his mind. His vision moved beyond his body, as he could feel his eyes drifting beyond the door, to the other side. In there, nothing but darkness stood. A massive cubic room stood, and on the other side of it, instead of walls, stood a massive cell, made out of seemingly nothing but normal metal. Water and mushrooms seemed to grow from the sides, as the smell of aging could be felt in the air. If the room was dark, beyond the cell, it was even darker. Nothing but primordial and pure darkness. The scratching sounds stopped, as the god could feel nothing but a dreadful silence.

And then, something.
Fwuuuuush...

Two massive red eyes opened, making a normal human look smaller than even its pupils. Red energy seeped out of the cage, as the pipes pumped more and more. And if one were to look closer, they would see pipes coming out of the creature's body. A massive grin appeared on its face, its teeth-gritting themselves with one another, almost breaking one another due to the sheer pressure, as a low, guttural growl came from the creature.

"Open. It's been too long."

The creature leaped forward, and a massive nail that could impale a normal human being tried to hit 'him.'

O~PEN.
...No. It's too early.

Ocaeril took a step back, taking a deep breath as all that energy went away, as he was in reality once more.

Too early.

Somewhere within Camelot, an ancient being howled in rage.

Helsa, in the middle of scheming on her island, proceeded to trip over in shock. "WHA-...oh, it's you. The dragon."
/I KNOW YOU AS WELL/
/YOU ARE THE CORRUPTER/
/YOU ARE CHOSEN/
YOU ARE DESTINED/
/COME TO THE HALL/
/YOU WILL BRING ANOTHER/
/THE TIME IS NOT NOW/

Action 3
Arceus has decided to finally get to making his pet project “Pokemon” although he will need some aid so he decides to call for his little sweetheart Mew. She appears with a sudden “POP” letting out an adorable cry before flying around Arceus telepathically saying.
“Oh! Are WE finally doing it! Cmon cmon cmon! Pleeeeeeease tell me!”
Arceus let’s out a sigh before responding with a firm “Yes“ as he takes out 2 Plates Fire and Grass and uses his base power to make the Normal Type, Arceus then separates Bug, Flying, Fighting, and Poison from said Normal type and separates them into their own types while also creating their own Plates to add to his collection. While he is at it he decides to take the Ghost and Ground plates to make the dark and rock types as well.

With all the types properly created Arceus selects the Fire, Grass, Normal, Bug and Flying types and begins to create new life centered around those particular types although at times taking some secondary types from his others when needed. This life also has a trace sample of DNA from Mew so technically they will all be biologically related on a fundamental to a common ancestor being Mew. He then make many different species from these select types mostly starting at a base form and giving them the ability to undergo a Metamorphosis into a stronger form which sometimes will have a third Metamorphosis although not all.

Arceus is careful not to make too destructive pokemon so as to not *overly* damage the ecosystem in his project. These 5 Pokemon types and their respective species are given shape and spread across the world although being carefully to put them in places suitable to their typing such as fire types being near heat sources, volcanos, and the like. With his project completed Arceus takes a break.

Kurantse Action 1
Kurantse descends to Ocaeril, taking on the guise of a mortal; a Zhailving man by the rather on-the-nose name of Greid Karter. Tapping the Lord of Zhailving, he crafts a whole identity for this persona, one that would hold up under even fairly intense scrutiny.

On his way down to the planet, he'd taken note of the Exarch lands. He knew that there were still various and sundry strange magics there. Perhaps they could be exploited? He set out to do just that.

He contacted two well-reputed merchants in the territories around the city-state. The first was James Marshall. A middle-aged fellow, trading primarily in arms; crossbows, rifles, siege engines. The second was Percival Darke. The fellow was far past the prime of his body, now a frail old man, but his mind was shrewd as ever. None had matched his success dealing in antiques and trinkets.

"Karter" led them out into an expedition to the Exarch lands. The dangers were great, but largely fended off by Karter's cash magic and the mercenary group they had paid to accompany them. They recovered two items of particular note from the ruins.

The first was the Fountain of Youth. Its waters provided, upon drinking, provided Marshall and Darke functional immortality - they also obtained several bottles' worth of the substance for emergencies or to sell at exorbitantly high prices.

The second was a strange clockwork machination, taking the form of two cabinets with a dial reading "Rough - Course - 1:1 - Fine - Very Fine". Some experimentation revealed that it had the remarkable ability deconstruct, replace, or enhance an object inserted into it. This would be the key to their success.

Marshall used it to create artifact weapons to sell to the highest bidder, whether they be pirate, noble, or general. Particularly notable are the seige engines produced by the Clockwork; for example, a ballista with the power and range of a railgun. Darke used it to create truly one-of-a-kind trinkets and furniture to sell at incredibly high prices to nobles with a desire to show off their wealth. "Karter" oversaw the whole operation from a distance, ensuring that the two other merchants weren't too disturbed while they got the operation situated.

Last edited:
GM UPDATE: 5
Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel | Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle | Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1250

On one particular new year's day, an unusually sober old hag stumbled into a tavern hoping to (((remedy))) that little problem. Going over to the bar, the tavernkeep simply knew to put it on the cat-thing's tab and poured her a mug, which she quickly downed without much thought before beginning her nightly ramblings.

"Ah kids 'dese days, no reshpeckt for 'dere elders!"

The bartender smirked, rolled his eyes and decided to humor the old woman.

"And why's that?"

"It's all that newfangled crap thems be gettin' into, what with shteam engines 'n locomotives 'n gash-powered candleshticks! Back in my day we had to hang around torchesh! Torches! Hah! Now ya' just turn those 'lil knobs! What's next!? Horshless Carriages!? The empire's flagship already be'a giant rock!"

"Are you just going to ramble on about trains? Please, at least tell me something worthwhile."

"Fine, Fine, Eurgh! Heh... Well then, you hear 'bout what's been goin' on east'a the mountains? 'ole empire's lands s'posedly livable again 'n that new king be jumpin' at the chance. Sayin' its from some new god. Them goin' and veneratin' farmers of all things! Man done replaced the nobles with some cult'a farmers what now he be callin' the heroes'a the empire! Praisin' their patron'n callin' 'im chief'a the gods in heaven! Crazies. Heh, 'course some folks had already gone'n been livin' there in those old lands, fishin' folk, now 'ficial colony a'tha' empire. Ended up bein' a big help, some monsta' huntin' guild done been operatin'n those parts now all ova' the west. Heard they last went for some 'ole lava beastie in that crumblin' peak what use'ta be the "world tower", 'n takin care'a hydras 'n flyin' boars 'n all that. Though I be questionin' their use'a mah fellow cats."

The empire's old lands are once again arable and have effectively been recolonized by them, allowing Marah's monster hunting guild to expand throughout the western continent. The empire now worships Farmer Joe as their chief god thanks to the king, and replaced a good deal of their nobility with a class of noble farmowners. A number of the monsters summoned by Cardicious were hunted down by the monster hunter guild, which itself now employs use of a cat-apult.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"'Ah nothin, 'Ey, 'ave I eva' told'ya the story'a when I fought in'da-"

"War of the Tide? back in '09?"

"'Hah! You 'membered!"

"'Course I 'member, you've told it a thousand times! You stowed away on an imperial warship to see the world and ended up fighting valiantly to defend countless colonies from the hoards of the deep, and you lost your tail while saving the Korosona in a one on one duel with the "King of the Deep Ones". Hah."

"It'sh true! when thems rose up 'whole world had'ta band together'n fight! 'Shpecially since those things don't die first time! Were loshin' 'till imps' done found out'cha can kill'em 'fore they surface'n leave that mishty'thing to go dissolvin. Tons'a islandsh got lost'ta the fishies, some still swarmin' over. Triton got hit'da hardest, barely kept their big island. Those 'ole jade bastards held out fine though, 'n what I last heard the Centaurs killed'em 'fore they could even reach land. Though worst part 'be that mist they make, make it so nothin' ever lives there again 'less 'ya burn it all 'n start over. Can't find'a nice beachfront home these days what with all the scorched beaches! Heh, 'course not everyone suffered, some sayin' the Huskarr even allied with the deep! Crazy raiders 'n their profane gods. I hope they all get'ta huff their own misht. On that note, I once tasted deep one flesh! Ever tasted deep one? Aftertashte you'll neva' forget."

Corven's shark-mutant Deep Ones invaded the surface, but were mostly driven back by the existing powers once they realized that killing them before they surfaced prevented them from reviving. They still managed to take numerous islands though, driving back the triton and leaving many islands impossible to recolonize. They also allied with the Huskarr, who are at this point unrepentent Nyarlathotep Cultists.

"Yes, that's all true, that's all true, but please, tell me more of what you know."

The bartender was at this point just giving the catwoman water, which she seemed to still think was alcohol, and as such, continued to chug.

"Aye, well, ya' didn't hear it from me, but I been hearin' all them rulers'a Zhailving'n the Empire been up to some, eh, lesh than wholeshome activities! Khan'a the centaur's 'sposedly got 'imself ten wives what distract'im from 'is dyin' empire! Same with that Lord'a Zhail, 'course he goes through'em one-by-one if you get my picture."

The elderly cat girl mocked dragging her claw along her throat.

"'As for the empire's king! Hah! Man's gone crazy with this whole farmersh caste, farmowner's basically nobles nowadays'n the 'ole nobility done got shcrewed! Literally in'a few cashes! HAH! Alsho heard'bout some odd neck-treasure what that farmboy king be obsessin' over, sent tons'a folk after some amulet held by an 'ole cult'n made some kinda beast 'long the way 'after findin' a decoy. Man 'parrently found what he looked for though, 'n folks sayin' he upt'a all kinda' heretical shite. 'Course it'd be illegal to call the King'a Port Royal'a dark master'a the winds'a conjuration like we all know he might be! But we ain't in'da empire are we?"

Royals who obtained Helsa's crown-fragments have begun a slow descent into decadence, whereas the King of the Empire in particular, coupled with his adoration of Farmer Joe leading to farmers becoming essentially nobility, he managed to locate both of Helsa's dark amulets, creating a monster with the first by accident, and managing to safely harness the second. He is now secretly a dark conjuror who works closely with all form of lovecraftian horrors, but that is mainly just a conspiracy theory, and no one takes it seriously since .

"Of course, and the prince is secretly trafficking in stolen ba-Wait, what was that about a dying empire?"

"Ya' mean the khanate? Hah, much's I hate it them jade folks got fight in'em, though it's mostly all them nightmarish shit they do to appease that war god'a their's. Assman 'sposedly blessed 'em with 'is one'n only son 'r somethin. No clue what be its name but tha' khanate can't scratch it. Arrows'n magic don't hurt it'n only thing what seems to slow'em new jades down be the centaurs just movin' outa' the beastie's way, bein' nomads'n all. Strikin'em in their new settlements before that thing can find'em. Stayin' on the move. That'n the jade needin' to settle their new land 'fore takin' more, but seems to me like their comeback ain't stoppin' soon. Damn kung-fu wizzshards!"

Since Assyrian's demigod fell, the son of the Warrior has been spearheading a campaign by the Jade Remnant to retake their ancestral homeland. This has largely been successful, allowing them to take over a good bit of their old home near and around their island while the centaurs are forced to simply move their yorts out of the way. The jade have also had to do this gradually due to a need to reexpand their population, which has seriously declined.

"Ah yes, the kung fu wizards are a real problem these days! I'm sure of it!"

"Yu betchur shorry arse they are! 'Member all that wacky shit what happened back'n krassmass'a '23? I'm tellin' ya' it was kung fu wizzards! Swear'on Rhubarion's name!"

"Ah yes, entire farms frozen overnight on tropical islands, corrupted caves, some kind of eastern fox-demon slain and then being sighted on the wrong side of the planet causing mayhem and pain just a week later. Towns attacked and entire villages massacred by Reavers of all things on Krassmas Eve led by a talking hyena of all things? The spirit of the holiday and the gods themselves fighting otherworldly invaders on the north pole, which, as we all know thanks to the Empire's icebreaker expedition with that big-ass rock they call a flagship, is a bloody corrupted wasteland of black oily seas and unspeakable creatures that look like a starfish screwed a barrel! Not to mention the ruins full of blobs and giant corrupted ice-trees and all that other horrible shit those folks were describing before eating a blunderbuss-sandwich. Quit the fairy tales. the north sea is just as cursed as the south, what with those nightmarish gun-birds and all, but there wasn't none of this krassmas miracle shit you'reon about!"

"Aye but it's true! Met me a talkin' reindeer in an inn one time what can attest! 'n a friend'a mine once said she saw an angel'a krassmas! 'n that wacky bird what gives out presents once'a year? Never seen that 'fore the great krassmas season! Not'ta mention all that what been goin' on since the ice mission where they found that 'ole ruined temple'a some krassmas god. Priests on that icebreaker been sayin' the top'a the world be tainted by the corruptor, n' you seen what's goin' on in the mountains? I know'a gnome'n he says it ain't like nothin' he seen 'fore. Coronet, tallest mountain 'n the range since the quake knocked down that last one covered in some slimy blue shit, made tradin' with the spearfolk a real pain this season, not to mention those freakin' bees what EXPLODE if ya' look at'em wrong! Only turn int'a seeds but it hurts like shit! Pretty sure those were some messed up prank by'a wizard or two back 'last kranksgivin."

The krassmas event happened, but for most people it was just a particularly cold week with a few odd events here and there. Farms froze over, Reavers attacked a bunch of towns to varying degrees of effectiveness. Krass Red is mostly a myth, Randall the Pain-Deer, Delibird, and Harold Angel are now active in the world, and the battle of the gods at the north pole is mostly legend, the only evidence of it being the ruins at the north pole, which, following an icebreaker mission by the Korosona, was shown to be an uninhabitable corrupted wasteland, now filled with awakened Elder Things and other horrors. The Kitsune was sealed, however Helsa made another one and it has continued its activities on the western continent, causing much confusion as none of them have ever dealt with Yokai before. Joe's exploding flower bees have generally been a pain, and finally, Mt. Coronet (the tallest mountain on ocaeril after the last one crumbled) is now inexplicably covered with viscous blue slime, and no one can figure out why.

"And what might any of this have to do with kung fu wizards?"

"Ehhhh... Let'sh change tha' subject. Y'know all that shit what went down'n camelot 'few years back? City nearly got burned to tha' ground by some kinda' dragon, not like one I've eva' seen either, all black'n feathery, protected by some kinda' magic shield'n whatnot. Knights managed'ta fight the thing off 'n it ran for tha' hills. No one's seen it since, but I heard from'a reliable source it may'a flown south, how south I ain't sure but some fishin' folk said they saw a freaky lookin' black dragon crossin the sea, due south for the pole where no man can go these days, what with those crazy flightless birdthings that go'n shootcha with some kinda automatic musket, like those puckle-gun things folks be guardin' trains with nowadays."

"Yes, I've heard of that. Oh, here's one. I heard from a somewhat-"

"Ah shaddup! I don't wanna hear all your stories'n shit! This's mah' spotlight! Heh! Y'know here's a good one, y'know ninjas? Those cats on nekomatus what gut folks'n their sleep with all manner'a dark chi powers? Well a bunch'a ninjas founded their own country on some island! And so did a race'a giants! 'N squid people! All formin' their own 'lil nations on islands what got sweeped by the deep ones'n keepin' the empire away with some gimick'r another. Ninja's way nicer though on account'a bein' a lotta fakes. Not assassins these ones, wizards what like to roleplay. Used chakra at first'I heard, then started workin' with all kinda' chi magics tryna' rip off my people even harder. Heard them had a schism over that, few'a them what got scared so hard by some kinda' livin' temple ran off to a monastary on some hill to practice chi all on it's own. 'Course it might'a been for the best what with all the shit one hears 'bout goin' on on that island. Werewolf cultists'n all that crazy shit, and it s'posedly gotten weirder. That 'ole slime woman what run the place done gone missin', thought'a have gone'n croaked after some fight with'a wraith'r some other ghost. Gone'n left that elf what taught the exodites all that druidry shit a widower, 'n left those two weird slime kids runnin' the show. Titans though? Nuts, the lot'a 'em. Man-eaters'n Lightbringer cultists. Good thing for us they can't even move them giants off their islands what with'em makin' tsunamis that level their cities, 'n a shifter can just get shot in'tha back with a good'ole magic missile.'Course giants ain't all they got. Them'n the resta' the lightbringer's lot 'sposedly can bind some kind'a dragon from Yimor itself to do their will. Say they ride 'em from island to island in Titania. Eh. Here's hopin' thems don't leave their islands any time soon."

"Indeed."

Zeruel attacked camelot, and may or may not have fled to the south pole. The Village Hidden in the Leaf exists, and is mocked for just being a commune of sorcerers pretending to be ninjas, while simultaneously looked on with suspicion for being so isolationist, and also harboring a cult of freaking werewolves. Marah is also believed to have died, as she has not been heard from by anyone since her battle with the wraith. Tuldor heard of her presumed death after he returned from teaching the sage arts to his people. Titania also exists, and is mainly isolated to its own archipelago, but is still widely known as a wretched hive of scum and villainy to the rest of the world, although it has not expanded much given the problems with using the titans offensively. They, along with other Yimor Cultists, have also been summoning Masquts/Ender Dragons to varying levels of success.

"'Ah, hear 'bout this? Cult'sa Helsa bein' on the move, workin their way'inta' all those mage guilds for some odd reason, buildin' a library they say. 'n it not just them. There's word'a some strange shit from the underdark operatin' 'round these parts. Sayin' these blobs with'a load'a eyes be callin' the shots'n all kinda' conspiracies, transmundanists up'n arms 'n revoltin' a few times! 'Specially since it came out those helsa nuts be workin hand'n tendril with these 'ole things. No one's ever seen the things yet though, I'd say we got time 'fore they surface. 'Least I hope we do."

"And so do I." *Yawn*

"Ah and speakin' a magic! Wizards been goin' crazy lately over how magic's been behavin. First it was ether, then wind, now 'parrently its'all flowin towards some island south'a here, which so infested with those damn letter fairies that gettin' a peek is damn near impossible. 'Course with magic flowin' like this them sayin' it's safer to use now, less tentacle beasts'n mages finally takin' apprentices again! Heh, in mah view if one can't take a tentacle up the arse one ain't got no right'ta be'a mage, Aye?"

"Aye..."

Dear gods end my suffering

Cults of Helsa have continued their long-term plans to gather the largest collection of magical lore in the history of Ocaeril. They have worked with Beholders in this endeavor, which are now attempting to subvert their way into control of most of the west before conquering the surface, which they are now needing to do given the total dominion of the underground Vril empire that no one save for Ickol even knows about. The Vortex has baffled mages, but has overall made magic safer to use, and apprentices are being trained in greater number given the lack of tentacles bursting out of your eyesockets with one wrong pronunciation.

"'N that ain't all! Ya'see I heard some zoologist folks be 'avin a picnic since all those new birds'n bugs'n stuff showed up, 'n parrently some weird animals what they found in the mountains 'n on some volcanic islands that control fire'r some shit, monkeys 'n lizards with flamin' tails, 'n some sayin' the plunts had some kinda' population boom 'cause folks seein' tons'a new varieties. 'Lil grass-girl things 'n bulb-frogs 'n all kinda weird shit. Then'ya got all those tasty 'lil rodents."

"ewwwwww"

"Ey! Don't knock rattata'r squirrel 'til ya' tried it! 'Ole nekomatus sayin' what one should always eat their rats alive ma boy! Don't respect mah culture's wisdom 'ya priviledged imperial oppress'r!"

"Whaaaa..?"

"Oh'n here's a tip! Friend'a mine told me'a story 'bout some folks what raided the 'ole exarch's lands, found 'emselves somethin' what let'em weave enchantments bett'r than most archmages! Best yet they sellin' the shit when them dusty 'ole wizards just put their works in some library or a 'nother. Charge'a ton but'n enchanted gun's worth every shilling! Got me this'a few months back."

MK&D, a network of arms dealers loosely based off of MC&D from the SCPverse has begun selling anomalous "enchanted" items stolen from the exarchs or produced using their tech for exhorbent prices to private entities. This neko is among their clients. Pokemon of the Fire, Grass, Normal, Bug, and Flying types also exist now, and nothing much has come of it.

The elderly catgirl produced what appeared to be a flintlock pistol with steampunk highlights.

"Woah! Careful where you point that th-"

It spontaneously went off, and fired a bust of pure kinetic force that knocked the bartender over and shattered every bottle behind him. The neko looked over the counter, seeing him to be completely unconscious, and looked around, seeing the bar to be empty. She checked one last time, and then grabbed the cash register, before running off into the night.

"Heh, gullible."

MEANWHILE...

The gods appeared once again in the Hall, atop their thrones, or, in the case of the Outsiders, standing beside the thrones, or, on a beanbag chair, as Inqui usually was. The feast had once again been prepared, composed of the flavorless foam that seemed to be the only thing the gods actually could eat, along with the mildly intoxicating nectar that stood to function as the pantheon's only escape from this world. Nothing much seems to have changed. The lunar angel continues to play it's repetitive tune, though one thing in particular seems to be different. The throne of the navigator, previously filled by Divisi, who... may have been the navigator? Perhaps not, as now it is filled by another. A goddess draped in blue and emitting a soft "aaahhhh" for all to hear.

CutieBoop CutieBoop

MEANWHILE...

"Ahhh... Well, she is as resilient as ever, wouldn't you agree?"

"QUIT PLAYING YOU OVERSIZED SACK OF FEATHERS. WE STILL HAVE TO GET HER BACK OR WE. ARE. DEAD."

"Now now, patience, patience. While Zeruel may have... failed me... She did give me a quite interesting... ahem... recommendation."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"Observe, my love."

The hall of light went dark, as an ever-pervasive shadow expanded out from the center of the chamber. It coated everything, draining the light from the room until coallescing into a single, avian form. Decidedly less massive than that which Zeruel had beheld, but recognizable as Zemrasil nonetheless. It spread its obsidian-black wings, sending out another shadow which dimmed the planet until it was but a flicker from the eyes of those on Ocaeril. And then, the pulsating darkness from Zemrasil ceased, having apparently made the area a good bit more comfortable. His owl-like head rotated around, surveying the barren landscape, before he spoke.

"Yimor. The Decimation has come."

Last edited:
A new age came, and Ocaeril softly opened his eyes, letting out an yawn. Once more, the god's appearrence changed momentarily, now with white fox ears and 9 tails behind his back moving about mysteriously. There seemed to be a small lump on his forehead, and a thin, horizontal lines there. Rubbing his eyes, he stretched, adjusting his clothes, and looking at the gods.

"Happy New cycle, everyone! I hope everything went well for all of you." Twitch, twitch. The fox ears moved about, as did the tails. "I apologize for this appearrence. I can't really control it. Well- I can, it just pops out more often then not."

Ocaeril leaned on his chair, and sipped a drink of wine. "So, how are you--"

The god didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence, before he finally seemed to notice Tiamat on the room.

His eyes widened. A large smile appeared on his face. The back of his hair stood up- as a large smile appeared on his face. Then, soon-- Like a dog seeing it's owner after months, Ocaeril ran towards her, essentially, er, running atop the table and knocking a bunch of stuff over, and hugging her tightly.

"Mom!"

CutieBoop CutieBoop

A new age came, and Ocaeril softly opened his eyes, letting out an yawn. Once more, the god's appearrence changed momentarily, now with white fox ears and 9 tails behind his back moving about mysteriously. There seemed to be a small lump on his forehead, and a thin, horizontal lines there. Rubbing his eyes, he stretched, adjusting his clothes, and looking at the gods.

"Happy New cycle, everyone! I hope everything went well for all of you." Twitch, twitch. The fox ears moved about, as did the tails. "I apologize for this appearrence. I can't really control it. Well- I can, it just pops out more often then not."

Ocaeril leaned on his chair, and sipped a drink of wine. "So, how are you--"

The god didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence, before he finally seemed to notice Tiamat on the room.

His eyes widened. A large smile appeared on his face. The back of his hair stood up- as a large smile appeared on his face. Then, soon-- Like a dog seeing it's owner after months, Ocaeril ran towards her, essentially, er, running atop the table and knocking a bunch of stuff over, and hugging her tightly.

"Mom!"

CutieBoop CutieBoop

The moon man actually reacted to this, tipping his sunglasses slightly to look at Ocaeril and speeding up the music as he ran, before running his hand down the piano as he collided with Tiamat, and then continuing his tune.

Farmer Joe: Action 1 & 2

Joe arched his back and rose his arms, letting out a yawn and popping out all his bones. He dived into the globe and descended down into the Empire.

Time to advise the king.

And he began to whisper into the King’s ear.

“Hello, your patron god Joe here again come to offer some advice.”

"Salutations, divine one."

Offering a juicy fruit to the man, the King starts eating and sighing contently at its deliciousness.

“I have plans for the Empire to prosper until the end of times and the first step to that is a steady infrastructure. We’ll begin that process by establishing this nation as an agricultural powerhouse. And keep an organized system of records to increase efficiency.”

"I'll get to doing so, my god."

Joe forms a group of Plunts, giving them to the King.

“Now these are the Plunts, my created race. They are the most attuned race to agricultural and plant magics. With them, production will increase and they will teach the Empire how to use plant magics to its full potential. They are also a part of the Empire in the islands, so treat them well.”

A swift nod. "Of course, how could I mistreat our god's creations?"

"Also I recommend to send diplomats to the gnomes of the mountains to see if they are willing to join the Empire not as a colony but as a unified nation, being the only separators between the Empire and the other side of the island they will become crucial allies. Keep on good terms with them."

"We will send them at once. Gerold! Begin the sending of diplomatic envoys to the gnomes, pack the cave crops!"

“Now with all this growth in food, there will also be a large growth in population. Which is more growth in all forms of power, mainly military. But it also forms a wider gap between nobility and the commoners. You must achieve a steady balance between them or your reign will fall short. I recommend a form of checks and balances the commoners can have in the bureaucracy so that they are content.”

“Now as a parting gift. Here.”

Joe hands a large grub.

“This is a Queen Bumble-wasp. She will grow as large as a beast (elephant) in a decade and lay brood that will be of great use to the Empire. Her children will be of most use in the farms as they pollinate but she will also have brawnier ones. Your nation will find themselves caring for mounts suited to aerial combat. Care for her well and your Empire will prosper. Feed her grains every year. Goodbye.”

"Thank you for everything you have given us, you are most gracious Farmer Joe."

Joe smiles and dissipates, heading to the goblins. He will use his cultivated evolution fruits and brute force to force them into submission. His domestication of this race will be imposed, first by making them able to be civilized members of society. He will bring them into the fold, no more murder sprees from them.

Last edited:
Helsa Action #1

The gods appeared once again in the Hall, atop their thrones, or, in the case of the Outsiders, standing beside the thrones, or, on a beanbag chair, as Inqui usually was. The feast had once again been prepared, composed of the flavorless foam that seemed to be the only thing the gods actually could eat, along with the mildly intoxicating nectar that stood to function as the pantheon's only escape from this world. Nothing much seems to have changed. The lunar angel continues to play it's repetitive tune, though one thing in particular seems to be different. The throne of the navigator, previously filled by Divisi, who... may have been the navigator? Perhaps not, as now it is filled by another. A goddess draped in blue and emitting a soft "aaahhhh" for all to hear.

Helsa blinked at the new figure in the new throne, slightly confused, before resolving to ignore her for now. Though she did notice Ocaeril hugging the girl, she didn't really think about it. As she had been suddenly struck with inspiration. First, she thought something at Yimor'droth, which was "I'll do it later."

Then, with a single thought, she sent a message to her cult. They were to use any information on chakra they had gathered, while also gathering all the evil chakra wielders within their ranks, and recruit other evil chakra wielders from outside if they need it. Then, they were to fill a random tree with as much corruptive magic as they could, until it was gnarled and monstrous, only kept alive by the sheer magic pouring through it. Seven animals were to be gathered as well, and brought before the tree before being sealed within it's branches. The chakra would be pumped through the tree, becoming influenced by the corruptive magic and turning into Dark Chakra (as Helsa would mentally call it), before entering the slowly corrupted animals.

Their forms would be filled with Dark Chakra and corruptive energy, becoming twisted and influenced by the evil energy. But the full scope of this would only be revealed later. For now, Helsa merely smiled to herself, completely quiet...

Helsa Action #1

Helsa blinked at the new figure in the new throne, slightly confused, before resolving to ignore her for now. Though she did notice Ocaeril hugging the girl, she didn't really think about it. As she had been suddenly struck with inspiration. First, she thought something at Yimor'droth, which was "I'll do it later."

Then, with a single thought, she sent a message to her cult. They were to use any information on chakra they had gathered, while also gathering all the evil chakra wielders within their ranks, and recruit other evil chakra wielders from outside if they need it. Then, they were to fill a random tree with as much corruptive magic as they could, until it was gnarled and monstrous, only kept alive by the sheer magic pouring through it. Seven animals were to be gathered as well, and brought before the tree before being sealed within it's branches. The chakra would be pumped through the tree, becoming influenced by the corruptive magic and turning into Dark Chakra (as Helsa would mentally call it), before entering the slowly corrupted animals.

Their forms would be filled with Dark Chakra and corruptive energy, becoming twisted and influenced by the evil energy. But the full scope of this would only be revealed later. For now, Helsa merely smiled to herself, completely quiet...

"Helsa, Helsa! Look! It's my mom! Do you remember her?! She baked us cookies! I mean I think she did in the past but she certainly did something like that! Say hi to her! Mom say hi to Helsa! She's grown to be a bit of a bi-- mean lady but she's getting better!"

...Jesus, that's one personality shift there. He almost sounds like a child. In fact, he acted exactly like this in the past... When he wasn't being a brat, though. Still, he showed of Tiamat like a proud trophy he had. Like a proud son showing off how good his mom was.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Soon, he turned to Inqui, his tails wagging around. "Inqui! Say hi to my mom! Do you remember her? In fact! Everyone! Say hi to my mom! She's the best mom and anyone who tries to hurt her will get immediately destroyed!"

...Mood shift again. There's context to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back