• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa promptly raises a hand into a thumbs up. "Give me shome of that water. I have a horrible headache now, and I can't scheme with it."

Ocaeril throws the cup of water towards Helsa, before taking a big sigh and putting his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. The area where he vomited now had a tree growing out of it, and an entire field of flowers.

"I never thought I'd say this...But phease scheme right now..."

Ocaeril throws the cup of water towards Helsa, before taking a big sigh and putting his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. The area where he vomited now had a tree growing out of it, and an entire field of flowers.

"I never thought I'd say this...But phease scheme right now..."

Helsa downs the entire cup of water, and her headache abates...slightly. "Right. So, we've got a possibly-evil holiday god that may be planning to spread insanity across the entire planet. I'm not used to planning against chaos, so...I'm not exactly sure where to begin."

Helsa downs the entire cup of water, and her headache abates...slightly. "Right. So, we've got a possibly-evil holiday god that may be planning to spread insanity across the entire planet. I'm not used to planning against chaos, so...I'm not exactly sure where to begin."

"Think about it like uhh...Someone wanting to st-steal your game, yeah. Think about it like that, like a rival to be defeated! It's 4D chess, that's what it is, yeah...And we're all- Buurp! We're all Kings here! ...Wait, no, I mean Queens! Yeah! We're all Queens, Queens! Le-Let's slay it, queens!" ...Was this man actually serious right now? Is this the same Ocaeril everyone knows and 'loves'? The same man saying 'let's slay it, queens!'

"
Slay it-- Slay it like a sleigh! But...Seriously though, if this K-Krassmass thing is coming, we should send our influence everywhere, and maybe team up with some other gods...I can send some clones of mine into different cities to keep watch and summon animals to do the same...Helsa, maybe you can corrupt people that are already naturally evil, so you can sense if this gu-guy is coming, and we can go to him- like a booby trap, yeah! And Inqui...I think we found a use for the seal!"

"Think about it like uhh...Someone wanting to st-steal your game, yeah. Think about it like that, like a rival to be defeated! It's 4D chess, that's what it is, yeah...And we're all- Buurp! We're all Kings here! ...Wait, no, I mean Queens! Yeah! We're all Queens, Queens! Le-Let's slay it, queens!" ...Was this man actually serious right now? Is this the same Ocaeril everyone knows and 'loves'? The same man saying 'let's slay it, queens!'

"
Slay it-- Slay it like a sleigh! But...Seriously though, if this K-Krassmass thing is coming, we should send our influence everywhere, and maybe team up with some other gods...I can send some clones of mine into different cities to keep watch and summon animals to do the same...Helsa, maybe you can corrupt people that are already naturally evil, so you can sense if this gu-guy is coming, and we can go to him- like a booby trap, yeah! And Inqui...I think we found a use for the seal!"

Helsa blinked a couple times...before gaining a very familiar smirk. A smirk that the gods their recognized. A smirk belonging to the arrogant bitch they all knew.

A smirk belonging to the Goddess of Corruption.

"Now that, I can do."

Helsa began mumbling to herself, clearly plotting.

"Now, I can probably turn some of my most recent plans towards getting in Krass's way, but I'll need to make some small alterations for maximum effectiveness... Lucius, I need you to deliver a message to my cultists-...wait, where's Lucius?"

-Meanwhile, Back At The 'North Pole'-

"...mvuewh? Where the hell did everybody go?" A extremely hungover Lucius mumbled as he got up off the ground.

Helsa blinked a couple times...before gaining a very familiar smirk. A smirk that the gods their recognized. A smirk belonging to the arrogant bitch they all knew.

A smirk belonging to the Goddess of Corruption.

"Now that, I can do."

Helsa began mumbling to herself, clearly plotting.

"Now, I can probably turn some of my most recent plans towards getting in Krass's way, but I'll need to make some small alterations for maximum effectiveness... Lucius, I need you to deliver a message to my cultists-...wait, where's Lucius?"

-Meanwhile, Back At The 'North Pole'-

"...mvuewh? Where the hell did everybody go?" A extremely hungover Lucius mumbled as he got up off the ground.

Ocaeril also grinned, he seemed proud of Helsa's words, despite them clearly meaning no good. After summoning a clone and making him relieve himself from all the alcohol in his system on another island, that caused a waterfall to be formed and a new species of life accidentally formed...Out of the water of his knee. Before disappearing and coming back to the body of the original, who was now no longer as hungover.

"Now that's the Helsa I know and love!" Ocaeril grinned, feeling much better, and back to his original self. Though his head still hurt a lot. "I can also create some puppets- And I mean literal puppets with Chakra so you can control them with your Corruption. The Beasts can also help, though they might be doing their own thing, I'm not sure. We just have to pin down where he might show up first..."

Then, he smiled. A cocky smile that wasn't used in a long, long while. Only when he was a child.

"'f ocurse, since this one is the planet, I can feel any massacres that happen, and happily revive its victims. As for Lucius..."

Ocaeril squinted, before reality bent and seemed to stretch out behind him, as he tried to pull Lucius out from wherever he was, simply following his essence. It was like literally pulling something out of a bag.

Ocaeril also grinned, he seemed proud of Helsa's words, despite them clearly meaning no good. After summoning a clone and making him relieve himself from all the alcohol in his system on another island, that caused a waterfall to be formed and a new species of life accidentally formed...Out of the water of his knee. Before disappearing and coming back to the body of the original, who was now no longer as hungover.

"Now that's the Helsa I know and love!" Ocaeril grinned, feeling much better, and back to his original self. Though his head still hurt a lot. "I can also create some puppets- And I mean literal puppets with Chakra so you can control them with your Corruption. The Beasts can also help, though they might be doing their own thing, I'm not sure. We just have to pin down where he might show up first..."

Then, he smiled. A cocky smile that wasn't used in a long, long while. Only when he was a child.

"'f ocurse, since this one is the planet, I can feel any massacres that happen, and happily revive its victims. As for Lucius..."

Ocaeril squinted, before reality bent and seemed to stretch out behind him, as he tried to pull Lucius out from wherever he was, simply following his essence. It was like literally pulling something out of a bag.

"And you're certain they won't melt due to the influence of my corruption?" Helsa asked, ignoring the sense of nostalgia she got from Ocaeril's unfamiliar cocky smile.

"And you're certain they won't melt due to the influence of my corruption?" Helsa asked, ignoring the sense of nostalgia she got from Ocaeril's unfamiliar cocky smile.

"They're puppets, it's not like they're made of flesh or anything! 'sides, only try to focus on the Chakra. It worked on my Rassengan, after all- Okay yeah that name is gonna change too. Only one 's' is enough." ...Yet another reason as to why Ocaeril should drink, ever. Still messing around in the space-time hole he conjured to try and pull out Lucius, Ocaeril took a moment to look around and realized they were...Surprisingly enough, on Helsa's island. Oh, gods, this was awkward...

...But might be useful, too.

Doing one-handed seals with his available arm, Ocaeril then started to shape Helsa's corrupted trees, with a bit of help from the snowmen. The wood fell down and slowly started to take shape into a humanoid, until...They took different, unnatural puppet forms.

"Here, I got these for you. Do whatever you want with them- I think you can make some fun stuff-- Oop! I think I got him! Should I pull him out?"

"They're puppets, it's not like they're made of flesh or anything! 'sides, only try to focus on the Chakra. It worked on my Rassengan, after all- Okay yeah that name is gonna change too. Only one 's' is enough." ...Yet another reason as to why Ocaeril should drink, ever. Still messing around in the space-time hole he conjured to try and pull out Lucius, Ocaeril took a moment to look around and realized they were...Surprisingly enough, on Helsa's island. Oh, gods, this was awkward...

...But might be useful, too.

Doing one-handed seals with his available arm, Ocaeril then started to shape Helsa's corrupted trees, with a bit of help from the snowmen. The wood fell down and slowly started to take shape into a humanoid, until...They took different, unnatural puppet forms.

"Here, I got these for you. Do whatever you want with them- I think you can make some fun stuff-- Oop! I think I got him! Should I pull him out?"

...those are extremely creepy and I love them for some reason. Helsa quietly thought, before she pumped her corruption energy right into the puppets.

"Yeah, you should. I think I know where he is, and I don't want to leave him there. Need him to deliver a message."

...those are extremely creepy and I love them for some reason. Helsa quietly thought, before she pumped her corruption energy right into the puppets.

"Yeah, you should. I think I know where he is, and I don't want to leave him there. Need him to deliver a message."

Ocaeril, giving Helsa a thumbs up, before sending his own Chakra into the puppets, so her corruption and his own Chakra could fuse together to be able to give strength and form to the puppets, then would make a thin line that acted as 'strings' that connected Helsa to the puppets. They were made out of Corrupted Chakra, and they were connected to her fingertips, invisible to the naked eye, but when she concentrated on using them, a purple color could be seen in a line going towards them.

"Alright, name them whatever you'd like- I'm just gonna- Oop!"

Just like a fisherman reeling in a fish, Ocaeril pulled Lucius out.

Ocaeril, giving Helsa a thumbs up, before sending his own Chakra into the puppets, so her corruption and his own Chakra could fuse together to be able to give strength and form to the puppets, then would make a thin line that acted as 'strings' that connected Helsa to the puppets. They were made out of Corrupted Chakra, and they were connected to her fingertips, invisible to the naked eye, but when she concentrated on using them, a purple color could be seen in a line going towards them.

"Alright, name them whatever you'd like- I'm just gonna- Oop!"

Just like a fisherman reeling in a fish, Ocaeril pulled Lucius out.

Lucius flopped on the ground, still extremely hungover. "Bweh? NOow where am I?"

"Back with us."

"Oh...hello, my lady..." He said. Then flopped his face back on the ground. Meanwhile, Helsa looked at the puppets...and smirked.

"I think I'll call them...Incarnates."

Lucius flopped on the ground, still extremely hungover. "Bweh? NOow where am I?"

"Back with us."

"Oh...hello, my lady..." He said. Then flopped his face back on the ground. Meanwhile, Helsa looked at the puppets...and smirked.

"I think I'll call them...Incarnates."

'...It's gonna be hard to remember who is who.' But frankly, he couldn't blame Helsa. She was hungover and probably with an extreme headache. Frankly, not even he would bother to try and name these things. They moved and made loud clacking sounds as they did so, almost as if they were spasming out. They all seemed to have hidden weapons in various parts of their bodies, too. Their hands opened to reveal knives, and so did their mouths. Some even seemed to have projectiles...The big one even having a mini canon. But, Helsa was free to change them to whatever she wished.

Ocaeril then seemed to want to say something else, before he blinked, and stopped.

...Oh, right. This is still a goddess of corruption he's talking to.

Ocaeril then coughed loudly, his snowmen dropping water on top of Lucius' head for him to wake up, as he approached the goddess of corruption slowly.

"So, er, I know we had a little...Incident a while back, and we already talked about this, but...Okay, it's probably gonna be seen as a heresy to both of our worshippers to know we're working together, and..."

And we shouldn't hang around.

...That's what he wanted to say, but for some reason, he couldn't quite say those words.

Ocaeril stood quiet for a few more moments, as he tried to find the correct words, his mouth open and small gagging sounds coming from it, as he moved his hands around, as if trying to make mimicry with it, to make Helsa guess what he wanted to say, but it really made him look silly. But yet...He couldn't say he didn't want her around, he really wasn't sure how or why.

...Crap, awkward silence!

"Aaaaaaaand I don't care-!" ??? What the actual hell are you saying, Ocaeril? "I...Um...I think we can still hang around and reach a consensus, and...Be...Friends? Buddies? Partner in...Crime? Or...Whatever else you think it's best-"

'...It's gonna be hard to remember who is who.' But frankly, he couldn't blame Helsa. She was hungover and probably with an extreme headache. Frankly, not even he would bother to try and name these things. They moved and made loud clacking sounds as they did so, almost as if they were spasming out. They all seemed to have hidden weapons in various parts of their bodies, too. Their hands opened to reveal knives, and so did their mouths. Some even seemed to have projectiles...The big one even having a mini canon. But, Helsa was free to change them to whatever she wished.

Ocaeril then seemed to want to say something else, before he blinked, and stopped.

...Oh, right. This is still a goddess of corruption he's talking to.

Ocaeril then coughed loudly, his snowmen dropping water on top of Lucius' head for him to wake up, as he approached the goddess of corruption slowly.

"So, er, I know we had a little...Incident a while back, and we already talked about this, but...Okay, it's probably gonna be seen as a heresy to both of our worshippers to know we're working together, and..."

And we shouldn't hang around.

...That's what he wanted to say, but for some reason, he couldn't quite say those words.

Ocaeril stood quiet for a few more moments, as he tried to find the correct words, his mouth open and small gagging sounds coming from it, as he moved his hands around, as if trying to make mimicry with it, to make Helsa guess what he wanted to say, but it really made him look silly. But yet...He couldn't say he didn't want her around, he really wasn't sure how or why.

...Crap, awkward silence!

"Aaaaaaaand I don't care-!" ??? What the actual hell are you saying, Ocaeril? "I...Um...I think we can still hang around and reach a consensus, and...Be...Friends? Buddies? Partner in...Crime? Or...Whatever else you think it's best-"

Helsa looked at her Incarnates, before looking at Ocaeril.

"I see. Nevertheless, we should probably wait until this Krassmas thing is resolved before we make any decisions about that. Plus, my worshippers wouldn't really care."

"Helsan Cultists do not have any concept of heresy because all of us would totally abuse it to get rid of our rivals." Lucius explained from the ground.

Helsa looked at her Incarnates, before looking at Ocaeril.

"I see. Nevertheless, we should probably wait until this Krassmas thing is resolved before we make any decisions about that. Plus, my worshippers wouldn't really care."

"Helsan Cultists do not have any concept of heresy because all of us would totally abuse it to get rid of our rivals." Lucius explained from the ground.

"Ah, right, that makes sense," Ocaeril said, scratching his head. He wasn't so sure if that was the case with his own worshippers, but, eeh...He better be safe. "...I'll see what I can do with my own. Maybe a contract of sorts to ensure peace. I'll think of something. It's not like demons and humans haven't made any peace contracts- Well, corruption, I guess. Demons are Baldur's thing, and he hasn't been active for a while, now..."

Besides...He felt like...An odd sense of familiarity with Helsa, as well. Something that pushed him to make that decision. Something in his look told that to Helsa. He felt like he's seen her in the past, just like with Inqui. It's so odd. His memories feel like a destroyed Jenga puzzle. Only the pieces are missing and it's ready to fall again.

"...Actually, if we do make this treaty, let's make it so the first thing we do is destroy all the evidence of that event and make it seem we just had a battle. I feel like that'd be a great way to start, but, that's not the point right now."

With that, Ocaeril made his way towards the Chakra filled water of the island, that now almost looked like some sort of oasis, and literally took a swim there, clothes and all.

"Aaah...Now if you excuse me...I'll tries and relax a bit before things go down again...Yell at me if anything happens...Zzzz..."

...He fell asleep.

"Ah, right, that makes sense," Ocaeril said, scratching his head. He wasn't so sure if that was the case with his own worshippers, but, eeh...He better be safe. "...I'll see what I can do with my own. Maybe a contract of sorts to ensure peace. I'll think of something. It's not like demons and humans haven't made any peace contracts- Well, corruption, I guess. Demons are Baldur's thing, and he hasn't been active for a while, now..."

Besides...He felt like...An odd sense of familiarity with Helsa, as well. Something that pushed him to make that decision. Something in his look told that to Helsa. He felt like he's seen her in the past, just like with Inqui. It's so odd. His memories feel like a destroyed Jenga puzzle. Only the pieces are missing and it's ready to fall again.

"...Actually, if we do make this treaty, let's make it so the first thing we do is destroy all the evidence of that event and make it seem we just had a battle. I feel like that'd be a great way to start, but, that's not the point right now."

With that, Ocaeril made his way towards the Chakra filled water of the island, that now almost looked like some sort of oasis, and literally took a swim there, clothes and all.

"Aaah...Now if you excuse me...I'll tries and relax a bit before things go down again...Yell at me if anything happens...Zzzz..."

...He fell asleep.

"...wait, when did my island get a body of water on it?" Helsa asked.

"No clue, my dark mistress."

"...ah, it doesn't matter. I have scheming to do..." She chuckled to herself, already making plans. Meanwhile, Lucius remained on the ground, still hungover.

Farmer Joe: Action 3

Joe saw one of those new peeps that could grow huge at will and decided to make a Plunt be like that. Gathering the shit and piss of those shifters, he made a mean fertilizer out of it and planted it on a new field of Plunts. Some days passed and a giant stalk was poking out. Another week and a giant Plunt attached to a beanstalk was forming. Before finally a month had passed and a Gigaplunt was made.

“Ok wow, that’s pretty big.”

GM UPDATE: 4
Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel | Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle | Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | Wolf Nerd Wolf Nerd

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1200

It was the night before Krassmas, and somewhere in a seaside village, located on some distant island, flurries of snow fell across the exotically designed homes as, inside, suspiciously human-like catfolk had gathered around their hearths to escape the cold. One tavern in particular was bustling, and at the bar, a single man who suspiciously lacked a tail chugged down Nekomatian sake while a number of the other patrons of the bar had gathered around him. Being the only human in the entire village, he was something of a curiosity, and though the nekos had been ancient enemies with the old Jade Empire, the westerners had remained on relative good terms with them. The old sailor had been entertaining the nekos with stories from his youth. Or at least, he tried.

"Sho thehn ah said, lemme sho ya' tha' powar'a grate Cfooloo! Anthenah shot'em in tha' kneekaps'n stole mah gold bak!"

The nekos laughed, and the innkeeper replied.

"Ara~ Ara~, surely you must have more of these stories, nyaaaaaaa~..."

"Aye! Loads of'em!"

"Oh please, tell us more..."

"Roight, so, ya'know yer old enemy roight, them jade folks? Sure yer parents already told you lot what happened to'em, but I was 'dere! Weeks 'fore that whole debacle another sun shone durin' the'clipse, 'n that Zeruel thing what tried to take ova' this here island some ages back just killed'em all with a snap! No clue how, they'd been fightin' it to a standstill some time by then, but all the ones what ain't soldiers just dropped dead. Those that were all got mind controlled by that thing. A few survived I think, fled to some 'lil island off the coast to rule some pitiful 'ole remnant which still be 'round me thinks. Callin' itself the jade empire still'n ruled by the same 'ole emperor. Been there once, hate to tell 'ya girlies but that twink still be out there schemin'. Anyways, 'ole beastie started breedin' and soon 'nuff that whole island what got overrun with some beasts that be lookin' like angels. 'Course the gods ain't havin' any of it. God 'o war came down'n punched the thing into the sky, killed it real good. Then some sayin' Arceus 'imself came down'n killed those monsters 'n brought the dead back to life, 'course he can't bring back the dead or nothin', just create things from nothin', so they ain't really back methinks. Thems livin' on the island now just be copies. Anyways, what's left ain't much. Centaurs hit the island hard after thems what exiled 'em died out, now them unlucky folk what got revived and still have their heads on straight be ruled under those horsemen, though I heard they ain't that bad, let their subjects be mostly independent 'n all, and I heard too some'a the world's greatest heroes made the trip to that place, goin' to do some good, help out'nall, though I ain't hearda' no medusas before doin' good 'fore. Anyway, not all of em have their heads on straight, some came back wrong. Ones what got enslaved weren't right when the Shaper cut 'em loose. Now they call 'em "Reavers", crazy men what gone savage 'n eat other folk, and only alive unlike you honorable lassies what only eat the dead. Never seen one, but from what I've heard they be worse than any normal 'ole pirates."

The Eye of Light shone the week that Zeruel destroyed the jade empire by killing everything. A small remnant consisting of the emperor, the royal guard, and other Chi masters now occupy a taiwan-expy island. Them and their descendants now live there while the mainland is ruled by a Mongol Empire-expy followed by a centaur invasion. Also, the reavers from firefly exist in the remote regions of the continent now. Tons of Servants are also now present and doing random good deeds.

"Now now, we all have heard these things before, tell us something new and exciting! Nyaaaaaaa~!"

"Roight! Well, y'all ever heard'a the exarchs? Thems be'a kingdom from where I come from, nasty folk. They practiced all sorts'a nasty rituals after the empire what knocked 'em down a peg'er two. Blood sacrifice'n such. Not nearly as fun as you'n those shin-toe things y'all got goin' on with the first hero'n yoh-kai'n all that good stuff. Anyway, they worshiped Yimor, abomination what sleep in shit, learned to summon all kindsa monsters like that neko-eatin' dog-man with the balloon what you be hearin' about these days, "Poochiewise" or somethin'. Anyway, they summoned some 'ole monsta' things, like'a lizard that can't be killed'n some magic statue that canna move if ya' ain't lookin' at it. Dunno what them lads be thinkin', created all sortsa' 'nomlies what turned on 'em, them's kingdom got brought down by those things what they made'n now they're be roamin' tha' west. With'em exarchs all dead no one can be sure what's real'n what ain't. Fortunately that lizard thing what got planeshifted'r some shit when it was eatin' all them exarchs, good thing too 'cause it woulda' done some real damage. Didn't save the exarchs, or everyone else, but 'meh, glad I got outta there anyways. Still, heard you can find lotsa weird 'ole 'nomlous relics in the ruins of them exarchs' kingdom, might be worth'a look some time, heard lotsa pirates 'n bandits'n other kinda scavengin' folk be after 'em."

The Exarchs have gone extinct via natural selection after creating a bunch of freaking SCPs without any means of containing or un-creating them. Now, ones such as SCP 173, SCP 49, and basically whichever ones you want (including non-iconic ones) have been turned loose on the western continent. Inanimate SCPs now exist in the ruins of the Exarch kingdom and are being looted, and SCP 682 was planeshifted because I don't want the OTHER continent inhabited by sentient life to be wiped out.

"Well that is quite interesting, care to share more? Nyaaaaa~?"

"Ah well, some folks without memories turned up 'while back, no one ever figured out what happened to'em but they 'parrently were pretty good with magic. That ain't stikin' ya' fancy tho, hmmmm... Ah, well, lotsa' word comin' from those fishin' down south, you kitties like fishin' right? Well, ya'know the best fishies be down near the ice that don't end, way south'a here, but I'd steer clear if I were you, ain't worth what folks been talkin' bout these days, big birds what don't fly and carry blackpowder guns, but ones what shoot over'n over like they's been enchanted, and that ain't all. The walrus's, them be alive."

"Leonard-san? Aren't walruses already... you know, alive?"

"Not like these ones they aint'! Them tusky beasts stormed me ship, overran me crew'n ransacked the place, only stole a bucket though for whatev'r reason, still, ain't no huskarr, them be walruses, plain'n fierce! and don't get me started on that bird! Walkin' on the beaches here in this 'ole island an' I got attacked by the FIERCEST birdie' you lassies eva' set eyes on!"

A bunch of amnesiac mages were discovered, but nothing really came of it. Gangs of penguins with assault rifles and walrus raiders searching for buckets now defend the ice sheet in the south, and the narrator got attacked by a very aggressive eagle on the beach one time.

"You've told us that one many times, perhaps something a bit less mundane?"

"Ah'course lassie! Whell, some lich callin'imself darkbelch or some other edgy crahp whent' onna killin' spree 'round the same time them exarchs be wipin' emselves out, went in'an killed all'he could 'fore taking some'a those 'nomlies you hear 'bout. 'Course that's all kinda borin'. Empire's 'ole lands finally habitable 'gain, stuff growin' now meanin' whatever demon messed with'em in the past be done with'is games'n such. 'Course the royals still be cursed, 'cept a few, but thems be ostracized'r some shit. Oh! Them foggy parts'n the west started gettin' bigger. Really spooked the kingdoms took, 'parrently some stuff lives in there, not sure how but it somehow manages. Fogmen done been raidin' for ages but now it got so bad them went'n put some kinda spell 'round the place. All the best wizards in the west went'n cast some kinda fence to hold it in. Stuff can still pass through but them fogmen still come through now'n then, but them haven't figured how'ta get that foggy stuff out'a that shield, must purify it'r somethin. Can't be too strong though, lotsa' them mage towers have stuff like that 'roundem, just never so big. Heh, bet it won't last though, any folks what tryna keep 'emselves breathin' always piss off some god or another."

Blackbellow stole himself a ton of SCPs from the Exarch kingdom, the Empire is no longer in the middle of a famine but since they relocated they really haven't been effected much, and most of their family still haven't sought forgiveness from Joe. The foglands are also growing, and raids are becoming more frequent. However all the wizards from the nearby kingdoms gathered together to create a barrier to contain it. However the barrier is weak and can only keep the fog in. Raiders can just push right out.

As the old sailor finished, a young nekomatus who hung tag-like decorations on a Krassmas bonsai!Tree responded.

"O-Ooh, tell us the one about the elves!"

"Nay kid! That's one I ain't tellin' 'til you olda'! You ain't be wantin' to hear 'bout all them'n their nasty works, how'bout I tell'ya 'bout the plunts? Them cute 'lil things be rulin' some 'lil empire'a their own in 'tha sea. Bunch'a islands, but that capital islands'a sight'ta see lemme say. And them also got some oversized champion! They use its head as an island and all that cool shit, funny."

"No! I wanna hear about the elves! Nyaaaaa~!"

"Ah well, 'spose you 'ole 'nuff now... See, 'bouta hundred years'go the elves in tha' west went all gross'n stuff, but 'while back some god or another went'n stole their power to feel. Them what didn't go with the exodites couldn't feel'r taste 'r smell nothin', but them found a way 'round that. See, while them exodites done found their own 'lil villages off'n the untouched spots, the first elves found a 'lil spell that let'em feel what a 'nother feels. Heh, first thing they did with that was to go'n grab some poor saps'n torture'em for fun, do sexy stuff too! But mostly torture, 'n now them go raidin' towns like them drow used to do 'while back, 'course we ain't hear much 'bout drow no more, some sayin' they got 'emselves put down by another empire down under. Bugs'r somethin'. Heh, just don't go out in forests at night if'ya ever visit the west, kay girls?"

The Plunts have started a small empire on surrounding islands of their own that functions within the actual empire on account of the latter having forgotten about them, and they also built a city on the head of the gigaplunt, which itself is basically an island as the gigaplunt walks on the ocean floor. The elves continue their hedonistic ways by capturing humans, torturing/pleasuring them, and using magic to experience the sensations that they do. The Exodites have just become the original fantasy elves again, and since the Drow seem to have been wiped out by the Vril, the hedonist elves essentially function as the new drow.

"Okay, Nyaaaa~! Do you have any other stories?"

"Heh, sure kid, heard'a while back'a magic changin'. Not sure what them mages meant but it be different now. Somethin' bout goin' from stagnant mana to blowin' winds'r somethin. All past me, but somethin' happened with them walrus folk up north. Gottin' into some dark shit, workin' with 'ole aspects'a some god'a magic I heard. Raidin' less though, so good for us. Heh. But I also hear'a stirrin' in some 'ole ruins, 'ole races wakin' up'n shit. But that ain't all. Heh, demons raided port royal! Seemed like all of 'em too. 'Course not all could swim. They needed boats but Empire gotta HUGE advantage, 'course it was the eclipse, so them demons were stronger than usual, ones what didn't go puff in the water just swam to the shore and started wreckin' them paladins. Empire was lookin' to get overrun with it's whole fleet facin' demons'n leviathans'n such, but some kinda miracle happened. Some callin' it an angel'a doom, thing and its dog ransacked the fleet'n sent those demons runnin'. 'Course they been on the warpath since, 'n they got a fleet to back it up. Heh, Demon Pirates. Somethin' just real cool 'bout that. Demons, piratin' shit. Heh."

The Winds of Magic are a thing now, and the Huskarr are now Great Old One cultists and also vikings. The Demons raided the Imperial city, and would have overrun it, but doomguy fought them off, and now the demons and their fleet have taken to the seas, and become Demon Pirates.

"Nyaaaaaaa~! You must have more Leonard-Saaaaaaan~!"

"'Course! Well, huh... I know a while back the empire started makin' more paladins than ever since those colleges opened up, though they lost a good many at that battle 'while back, huh... Lemme think, Ah! There's a buncha' folk gathered up this year for some big'ole race, 'parrently thems gonna run or somethin' to find favor with Divisi or some shit, I'd be there now if I ain't took an arrow to the knee a while back, but up 'til now they just been some wonky athlete-cult, trainin' nonstop for a race that ain't seem to be comin', 'course it's s'posed to get started some time this year, I ain't countin' on it though... And uh, Oh yeah! 'bouta year 'go, some magefolk saw some wacky shit on their crystal balls, sayin' it was the gods themselves in some great meetin'. No one eva' says what them saw, that'd be blasphemy, but there's lotsa tales. The world spirit layin' with Helsa some say. 'Course that's all heresy 'n such, but I'm drunk! Heh, god'a lies 'n some strange beasties they talkin' to, speakin' a strange worlds, eldritch mumbo-jumbo 'n some incarnation'a the first hero or somethin'. No clue myself what it was all 'bout, I ain't even sure if it's real'r not. Doubt it, but the world be wasted these days and I ain't know what to believe, but when folks're blamin' entire villages gettin' turned into craters on Helsa punchin' the world in some messed up council, shit gets blurry. Anyway, some folks sayin' the gods spoke with the spirit'a krassmas 'imself too. Offered 'em things, crazy things, dunno wat tho, but I'd be careful this year girls, there's an awful chill in the air 'n some sayin' that 'ole god'a winter ain't as friendly as you been told. So remember, be nice, and don't listen to all that new-fangled rock music the kids're at nowadays, that shit be of the Slime God, nasty."

The Race that Divisi ordered has been organized but has yet to actually start, and the transmission, while a few people saw it, it was covered up as fraud and heresy and the old man doesn't know much about it, however he suspects that Krassmas is going to be weird this year. Also, he is such a boomer that he doesn't appreciate rock and roll.

"Nyaaaa~! Okay Misterrr~!"

"Heh, merry Krassmas."

*The old man gave the neko kid ear scratches.*

Meanwhile...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As was routine at this point, as the clock struck midnight, the gods appeared in their thrones, surrounded by a fresh feast, and curiously, something new. Music of a sort, the sound of jazz piano filling the air. The room was as usual, decorated by its spinning globe and with the Writhing Cosmos now substituted for by Nyarlathotep, and Yimor absent as usual. gelatin Ambrosia and cheap beer Nectar filled the table, and upon a closer look at the pianist, he appeared as a silent figure, with a crescent moon for a head and wearing sunglasses and a suit. He made no motion to react to the gods, but otherwise, nothing had changed, save for the world below.

Meanwhile...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selee-01 Selee-01

Zeruel, banished to oblivion by her creator, drifted aimlessly though the blackness, contemplating where she could have gone wrong. Perhaps it was not checking to confirm if her target had a patron deity. Perhaps it was backing down in the face of that catgirl messiah, but it mattered not. She had been in this void for decades now, or perhaps centuries? She couldn't tell, as time flowed strangely here, yet still she had all that time to ponder her mistakes, and after an age, it grew boring. Her only pastime was to fantasize about what she would do when her father eventually sent her back. How when she was released, she would ravage kingdoms, annihilate armies and spread her children across the land. How she would finally please her father as she bathed the world in is incomprehensible light. Oh what a day that would be.

"Why wait?"

Suddenly, Zeruel heard the voice. The first she had heard in an age and not that of her father, nor of any being of this world. In fact, as the void around her began to distort and form shapes, she saw something far different infront of her. It was not an image, rather a vague distortion in the void that, to human eyes, would resemble a massive, black bird of immense size, dwarfing Zeruel to the point which she would likely fit in its beak.

latest

Zeruel, seeing this abomination, sought the aid of her father but found no success, her mental voice blocked by this thing which held her now.

"Oh Zeruel, I have watched you rise and fall on many worlds... Mostly fall... But here, I offer you a second, well, fifth chance, one I will give far more readily than your father. All I ask is a small favor in return."

"WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER!? JUST LET ME EAT HER PATHETIC SOUL AND DO IT MYSELF!"

Another voice shouted in the distance of the void, and the bird-like creature simply made a sound approximating a sigh.

"Oh don't mind her, now, what say you?"

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

As was routine at this point, as the clock struck midnight, the gods appeared in their thrones, surrounded by a fresh feast, and curiously, something new. Music of a sort, the sound of jazz piano filling the air. The room was as usual, decorated by its spinning globe and with the Writhing Cosmos now substituted for by Nyarlathotep, and Yimor absent as usual. gelatin Ambrosia and cheap beer Nectar filled the table, and upon a closer look at the pianist, he appeared as a silent figure, with a crescent moon for a head and wearing sunglasses and a suit. He made no motion to react to the gods, but otherwise, nothing had changed, save for the world below.

Helsa, somewhat confused, looked at the moon-headed man. "...alright then." Helsa shrugged, before turning towards the other gods.

"So, did anyone miss that show thing?"

Farmer Joe: Action 1

Joe just sat in the meeting hall and began waving his hand. The flourishing lands he continued to let them grow and it soon became thick lush overgrown plant paradise. Plants of all kinds and new ones formed here. Fruits and vegetables and nuts and beans all developed. He formed another group of Plunts to begin colonizing this area so that agriculture could begin.

Looking back and seeing the moon man, Joe sweat dropped. “Okay then.”

"My connection was a bit spotty - on the wrong side of the planet - so I only caught a few minutes," Kurantse smiled, "I'm sure it was rather... Notable, though."

"Ah, alright. Either way, there may be a threat to the entirety of Ocaeril. The planet. And the god. And us."

And me, which is the most important thing. Helsa thought.

"Ah, alright. Either way, there may be a threat to the entirety of Ocaeril. The planet. And the god. And us."

And me, which is the most important thing. Helsa thought.
The cash god squints. "You wouldn't mind elaborating on that one, eh? That sounds concerning."

Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe began whispering into the Empire’s new king’s ear.

“The old lands of the Empire have been revived and plant life is flourishing once again. Take this land and make it your own. I am always watching.”

Joe looks after the king.

Ocaeril slowly rose his head from the desk, as his entire body was...Apparently wet. He was only using a towel, his horns popping out, as another towel was on his hair to dey it off. A single snowmen was behind his back, massaging him, as he let out a soft sigh, another one doing the same with Inqui and Helsa.

"Good new cycle, everyone~" He seemed much happier now, back to his original personality, if it wasn't for his clothes, that is. And the fact he is filled with water. "Hello, Helsa~ Hello, Inqui~ Wonderful day, isn't it? Aaaah, things really are peaceful, aren't they?"

...If the forced optism in his voice wasn't present before, it was now. It was clear he was worried, if his eyes didn't tell that already. By looking at Helsa, Inqui, and the other gods worriedly. In front of him, the globe of the planet spun around, as he hummed, still wearing only towels. He would almost look serious, and perhaps even cool if it wasn't for the damn towels. Did he seriously pass the last few years on Helsa's island taking a bath...?

"...Ah, yeah, watch out for a guy named Krankle. Helsa's right."

Ocaeril slowly rose his head from the desk, as his entire body was...Apparently wet. He was only using a towel, his horns popping out, as another towel was on his hair to dey it off. A single snowmen was behind his back, massaging him, as he let out a soft sigh, another one doing the same with Inqui and Helsa.

"Good new cycle, everyone~" He seemed much happier now, back to his original personality, if it wasn't for his clothes, that is. And the fact he is filled with water. "Hello, Helsa~ Hello, Inqui~ Wonderful day, isn't it? Aaaah, things really are peaceful, aren't they?"

...If the forced optism in his voice wasn't present before, it was now. It was clear he was worried, if his eyes didn't tell that already. By looking at Helsa, Inqui, and the other gods worriedly. In front of him, the globe of the planet spun around, as he hummed, still wearing only towels. He would almost look serious, and perhaps even cool if it wasn't for the damn towels. Did he seriously pass the last few years on Helsa's island taking a bath...?

"...Ah, yeah, watch out for a guy named Krankle. Helsa's right."

"...Did...did you spend the last few years on my island taking a bath?" Helsa said, voicing the question everyone seemed to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back