• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Tiamat will take the suggestion of observing life and humanity. Though, she does find it cool that her adopted son can now see the future and the past. Maybe that would be helpful in dire situations? Or would it be dangerous by itself? Besides, the point, but she will observe from the skies. Flying close, she checks on the Triton island. The poor dears seem to have been cursed by another being. It would be like the advice told to her, If she did not act now stagnation would've taken her. In the case of Triton, if the curse had been too strong, it would not be possible for Wisdom and Courage to fight against the demon.

The bigger problem- where was Ruuta?

As Tiamat searched for the Triton, Ruuta was inside her parents' home, to which Tiamat gentle knocked after her landing.
"Who's there?"
"Laaaah, aaaaah. Aaaahhhhh?" (Do not worry, it is Mother Tiamat. Is Ruuta here?)
The father sighed in relief. It really was Tiamat... He opened the door, letting the goddess in to start explaining. "Our daughter has been affected with some sort of pain recently. I've been aware there's been a curse, but we've been worried she's in serious pain. We are very thankful for your creations, and we hope you can aid her."
"Aaahhhhh." (Of course.) This sounds serious. The wife was making some soup to give to the daughter when she needed it, but the husband helped Tiamat to their daughters' room.

When they arrived, Tiamat did notice that Ruuta's belly was... big! "Ah, aaahhhhh?" (Ah, did something happen recently?) The goddess looked to the father, who then began to explain. "A human travelling far and wide came to our island, and Ruuta fell in love with him. A fine, kind man, a selfless, caring soul, and a considerable warrior. He was a sea paladin of your Children, Mother Tiamat. He helped the church in this town while we were under a curse. His name was... Rain." After hearing this, Tiamat looked to Ruuta again, who wasn't just in pain, she was pregnant. It seems this man would carry courage from father to child.

Tiamat, the Navigator: Order & Action #1
Tiamat walked over to Ruuta, putting a gentle hand on the Triton's pregnant belly. The hand will glow with magic, and a blessing that will both make the pregnancy successful and forthe child to bear the courage piece. Her other hand will go to the triforce on Ruuta's right hand, glowing as if... she wanted to communicate. "Aaah, aaaaa, laaahhh? Aaahhhh. Laaah aaaaa, aaaahhhh." (Abzu, my love, are you there? I miss you. We have a important matter to discuss, regarding the future of the triforce.) Abzu's spirit was now next to Tiamat, as she, Ruuta, and the father triton would see.
"I am here. I missed you too, Tiamat. What do you want to discuss?"
"Aaaah, aaaaah, laaaaa." (Regarding Ruuta, she is very pregnant, with a child who will carry their father's courage.)
"Of course. Although things are grim, with Ruuta now becoming a parent, her lineage will continue with her child. With the trait you mentioned, they would be a good fit to the Triforce of Courage, represent by our Kingu."
"Wait, my child will...?" Ruuta was surprised during it all, but trying to speak put her in pain. Tiamat made sure the Triton incarnate relaxed in her bed.
"Aaahh. Aaaah, aaaaah aaaaa." (Yes. I can see it, glowing a forestly green and the color of sand.)
"The legacy will continue, there's no doubt about it." Then, Tiamat began to think. "Aaahhhh. Aaaah aaahhh, ahhhhhhhh." (This would be like a reincarnation. If the original wielder of Courage has already passed, then the child will start their legend anew.) She looked to the spirit of Abzu, seeing if he can approve of it. If the spirit nods, she nods too.

Now, another thought comes to mind. After she finished blessing the child inside Ruuta's belly with the courage magic, Tiamat put a hand to her chin. "Aaah, Aaahhhh. Aaah aaahhh..." (After the child is born, I will write a letter to my child Ocaeril. Before their bright future they need a name...)
"Yes, Tiamat. Why don't we agree with... Abhi, for the child's name?" Abzu cooed, which then surprised Tiamat with a blush.
"Aaah? Aaah, laaa, aahhhhh..." (Abhi? Abzu, my love, it sounds similar to your name...) The hand on her chin moves to her mouth, in surprise of this result.
"I know. What does your incarnate Ruuta think of the name, Tiamat? We'll have to see."
In the case of Ruuta, she does look at the two lovers having a talk with each other, and seeing how silly they were with coming up with names, everyone in the room heard a chuckle from the Triton. "Yes. Abhi sounds like a wonderful name for the child you have blessed with courage. Abzu, Tiamat, it's like you'll be able to see Kingu again."
"Aaah! Aaahhh lllahhhh. Aaahhhh aaaaaaaa~" (Kingu! Of course I'd love to see him again. We will rejoice of my son's reunion with us as family~) Although Kingu would be a spirit if he's awoken, they would at least be together not only for the family, but to also keep the Primordial Triforce together and to keep Ocaeril, as a planet, together.

After the confirmation, Tiamat nods. "Aaah, Laaahh, Aaahhhh, aaaaaah, aaah, aaa?" (Ruuta, Abzu, you will take care of the child, and of Kingu, for me, alright?) She looked for Abzu and Ruuta nodding, before smiling. Of course, Tiamat will stay for a while, because as they agree, the goddess will let her hand free of the Triforce hand, letting Abzu take good care of Ruuta for now on, standing up, and getting to the entrance of the room. She pats the father of Ruuta on the shoulder with a smile, knowing things will go well. This will be a successful pregnancy.

Now, she goes into another room, forming a paper scroll and a pen, she began to write.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, when the child is born, she finished up the letter, reading through it carefully before blowing it to the direction of the mind. It sends to Ocaeril.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

When the letter gets to Ocaeril, it reads,

'Hello my child, I hope you are doing well.
As I wrote this letter I bear good news. Although the original bearer of Courage has passed away, there will be a child who will continue their legacy.
The child is born, a son, and his name is Abhi. A half-triton, with a human father and a triton mother. His father is Rain, a human paladin of my Children of the Sea, and his mother is Ruuta, the wielder of Wisdom, where Abzu resides.
I have hope he will aid his family to a bright, courageous future.
I was wondering, if the time is right, do you want to join the Triton and give Abhi a important title?
He isn't exactly a incarnate, as he is already born, and I blessed him with the courage triforce and Ruuta with a safe, successful pregnancy before he was born.
A champion will also work. What do you think, Ocaeril? I hope to hear, or see, from you soon.
The Primordial Triforce depends on the future. The Tritons are under a curse by the strength bearer, and this is the chance for the triforce to keep balance.
With love and care, Tiamat.
'

Now, all she has to do is to wait, as Tiamat joins the family of Ruuta, who they all go outside their home to wait. The goddess will help keep Ruuta standing during pain, same with Ruuta's father. The Child, known as Abhi, just stays with his family and the goddess.

• Somehow, as the slime exploded, Ickol would hear an "YOU COULD NEVER HANDLE ALL THIS ANYWAAAAAAAAYYYY!" echoing through the dreamlands. Hopefully, that would be the last she'd ever hear of Meryl, but probably not.

• Ickol Reactional

Ickol didn’t look back, just grinning as she flipped off the direction of the voice.

A mote of dust could handle ‘all of that’ five times over, amount of substance you had.

Hm. She wondered if the phantom of this clone would cling to this ethereal coil. That wouldn’t be the worst thing, in the long run. Certain to be amusing. But for now, the best course was to focus on information gathering for the best path to aligning with ‘Zemmy’ and jail breaking Meryl I.

As the man told Inqui his story, holding her in his lap as he rested his back on a tree, he could be seen acting a bit more...Well, less serious than his usual behavior. He seemed more laid back and down to earth, even more, flirty with Inqui, almost like a normal human man telling a story to his girlfriend or fiancee. Of course, the situation at hand did make him act more serious than this personality currently shown, but...The fusion definitely changed him, as did Inqui's.

"...Mmmmhmmmm. Zyr wanted to reincarnate all the gods as mortals and make the world a godless utopia...To be frank...I can't help but agree with him, both before and after the fusion occurred. Gods are...Funny creatures, you know. Some can be kind, but most see...This," The fusion said, waving his hand in front of him, clearly meaning the world. "As their little playground. Actions against them are seen more as insults to them rather then attacks towards their followers. Meryl helped me in her own little way to show that gods are absolute extremes. Some the epitome of good, and others the epitome of evil. I have decided to live as a human because of that. Because they don't have that, those...Extremes."

The new Ocaeril nodded and sighed happily, holding Inqui gently almost as if she was a plush. It was true. His appearance made it easy to mistake him as a normal person. However...Her next question made the man with knowledge of the void blink.

"
Huh? What are--"

As Inqui held the egg, Ocaeril blinked, and after he finally saw what was inside of him, his jaw, quite literally dropped thanks to the Gum-Gum Fruit.

\...Are you--/

Snatching the egg from her hands, 'Ocaeril' held it in his hands, holding it like it was a bomb. A look of pure confusion was on his face, as he looked at Inqui, the egg, his crotch, and then repeated this process a few times. His already not-beating heart seemed to literally skip a beat, as all three of his eyes widened.

"...Uh-huh. I see." He doesn't see it at all. What the hell, [VOIDED]?! "...Inqui. Did you lay this egg? Because if you have, I have reason to believe this is our offspring. Or maybe yours only, given slimes reproduce sexually but given this doesn't look like a slime I'm going with the former."

There was no way this worked like this. Did his leftover [VOIDED] transform as well and somehow was able to impregnate Inqui?! What the eff, [VOIDED?]

"Ah, please excuse me. I am indeed extremely happy with this and I feel like I could cry at any moment now, but I'm trying to think how this happened, you see."
Inqui blushed and stammered as she too was in confusion.

"I-I...don't know, it is...quite con..fusing, I...am try..ing...to...rec..all, but...it is hard...to...recall, but I... feel as if...it's...indeed....ours"

Inqui looked at the egg and tilted her head at it, she touched it tenderly as if it could break with any amount of force.

"I...de..cided...we..sho...uld keep...it!" Inqui said excitedly (well as much excitement you can portray with her slow and sluggish tone) "What...shal...l...its...na...me...be?"

Kazuma was sipping a martini as he laid on the lap of his lovable Tank Waifu while Kyle in all her power armory glory rested on the couch nearby when suddenly Kyle looked up in deep thought as she placed her hand on her chin

"Kazuma do you have that feeling that if you were still alive, you would technically be the Godparent to a child from another dimension who is the offspring of a planet and Inqui who is bonded with the soul of an eldritch dragon?"

Kazuma's face scrunched in thought as his wife combed over his hair.

"That's strangely specific and I do recall that Inqui is another dimension, but yes, that is true, I do have that feeling before and so did Lucy"

Lucy grunted in turn

"But that is strange, I wonder why we all have that feeling"

"Yeah, I wonder why"

(NOW PROPERLY CANON, MEANWHILE IN A RANDOM TOWN IN OCAERIL! The world, not the person)

Tanya held a person by the collar as she brought his beaten up face close to her hidden one, his face was mulched so hard that he looked like a weird squishy grape.

"P-please! H-have mercy"

"You will have mercy when you give the info, that's the rule here"

"O-okay! I give you info! Pl-ease! Spare me!"

The man blubbered as he sobbed, all around the two was a bloody scene of mess and gore as the bandit camp was entirely slaughtered, everyone was massacred, there was barely any corpse as they were all eviscerated into small giblets from the massive amount of explosions.

"Good, now, tell me where your leader is"

"O-okay! He-he's at the mountains! N-near the Cattlebury Town! H-he hides his hi-hideout at the mountains, please spare me now! I give y-you all that I could give!"

"Good, thank you for the info, you will be spared"

Tanya's hand which held the bandit's collar loosened its thumb and pressed it deeply at the man's throat, the man felt something being injected as his body experienced severe shock and shaking as he choked so heavily that his mouth foamed, Tanya then dropped him to the ground as his body kept shaking and twitching despite his death.

Tanya sighed as she wiped the blood off her hood and leather armor, she then walked out of the camp as she set it on fire with a runestone, soon, nothing would be left but a smoldering patch of ground.

She sighed as she took out a runestone which held a projected display of a map, she looked over it and spotted the mountains the man talked about.

"So that means I have to cross into Empire territory, how bothersome, I hope people don't notice me, I'd hate any more attention on me as of now"

She then deactivated the runestone and walked back, but not before taking out the amulet.

"Hm, I feel like I'm a RPG Protagonist now. returning family heirlooms to orphans, eh, it doesn't matter, I have nothing important to do, and this could be a threat that could eventually grow to hurt Camelot, yes, that's why"

She then continued to walk away as she silently cursed Merlin for being so hard to find.

GM UPDATE:

• Ickol Reactional

Ickol didn’t look back, just grinning as she flipped off the direction of the voice.

A mote of dust could handle ‘all of that’ five times over, amount of substance you had.

Hm. She wondered if the phantom of this clone would cling to this ethereal coil. That wouldn’t be the worst thing, in the long run. Certain to be amusing. But for now, the best course was to focus on information gathering for the best path to aligning with ‘Zemmy’ and jail breaking Meryl I.

Ickol would eventually find herself at the edge of Ocaeril's dreamlands, a seemingly endless black sea expanding in all directions, with the world she is most familiar with it a floating island hovering above the surface of the waters. To reach the other world as she had before, she likely wouldn't be able to rely on her memory alone, as distance held no meaning on the nocturnal ocean. Thought itself allowed one to traverse the seas, and only through some link to that world could Ickol safely navigate it, as, though she was powerful, beyond those seas, her the powers her sphere granted her offered her no protection. She would be as vulnerable as any other sailor of this sunken sea.

iu

Inqui blushed and stammered as she too was in confusion.

"I-I...don't know, it is...quite con..fusing, I...am try..ing...to...rec..all, but...it is hard...to...recall, but I... feel as if...it's...indeed....ours"

Inqui looked at the egg and tilted her head at it, she touched it tenderly as if it could break with any amount of force.

"I...de..cided...we..sho...uld keep...it!" Inqui said excitedly (well as much excitement you can portray with her slow and sluggish tone) "What...shal...l...its...na...me...be?"

Tiamat will take the suggestion of observing life and humanity. Though, she does find it cool that her adopted son can now see the future and the past. Maybe that would be helpful in dire situations? Or would it be dangerous by itself? Besides, the point, but she will observe from the skies. Flying close, she checks on the Triton island. The poor dears seem to have been cursed by another being. It would be like the advice told to her, If she did not act now stagnation would've taken her. In the case of Triton, if the curse had been too strong, it would not be possible for Wisdom and Courage to fight against the demon.

The bigger problem- where was Ruuta?

As Tiamat searched for the Triton, Ruuta was inside her parents' home, to which Tiamat gentle knocked after her landing.
"Who's there?"
"Laaaah, aaaaah. Aaaahhhhh?" (Do not worry, it is Mother Tiamat. Is Ruuta here?)
The father sighed in relief. It really was Tiamat... He opened the door, letting the goddess in to start explaining. "Our daughter has been affected with some sort of pain recently. I've been aware there's been a curse, but we've been worried she's in serious pain. We are very thankful for your creations, and we hope you can aid her."
"Aaahhhhh." (Of course.) This sounds serious. The wife was making some soup to give to the daughter when she needed it, but the husband helped Tiamat to their daughters' room.

When they arrived, Tiamat did notice that Ruuta's belly was... big! "Ah, aaahhhhh?" (Ah, did something happen recently?) The goddess looked to the father, who then began to explain. "A human travelling far and wide came to our island, and Ruuta fell in love with him. A fine, kind man, a selfless, caring soul, and a considerable warrior. He was a sea paladin of your Children, Mother Tiamat. He helped the church in this town while we were under a curse. His name was... Rain." After hearing this, Tiamat looked to Ruuta again, who wasn't just in pain, she was pregnant. It seems this man would carry courage from father to child.

Tiamat, the Navigator: Order & Action #1
Tiamat walked over to Ruuta, putting a gentle hand on the Triton's pregnant belly. The hand will glow with magic, and a blessing that will both make the pregnancy successful and forthe child to bear the courage piece. Her other hand will go to the triforce on Ruuta's right hand, glowing as if... she wanted to communicate. "Aaah, aaaaa, laaahhh? Aaahhhh. Laaah aaaaa, aaaahhhh." (Abzu, my love, are you there? I miss you. We have a important matter to discuss, regarding the future of the triforce.) Abzu's spirit was now next to Tiamat, as she, Ruuta, and the father triton would see.
"I am here. I missed you too, Tiamat. What do you want to discuss?"
"Aaaah, aaaaah, laaaaa." (Regarding Ruuta, she is very pregnant, with a child who will carry their father's courage.)
"Of course. Although things are grim, with Ruuta now becoming a parent, her lineage will continue with her child. With the trait you mentioned, they would be a good fit to the Triforce of Courage, represent by our Kingu."
"Wait, my child will...?" Ruuta was surprised during it all, but trying to speak put her in pain. Tiamat made sure the Triton incarnate relaxed in her bed.
"Aaahh. Aaaah, aaaaah aaaaa." (Yes. I can see it, glowing a forestly green and the color of sand.)
"The legacy will continue, there's no doubt about it." Then, Tiamat began to think. "Aaahhhh. Aaaah aaahhh, ahhhhhhhh." (This would be like a reincarnation. If the original wielder of Courage has already passed, then the child will start their legend anew.) She looked to the spirit of Abzu, seeing if he can approve of it. If the spirit nods, she nods too.

Now, another thought comes to mind. After she finished blessing the child inside Ruuta's belly with the courage magic, Tiamat put a hand to her chin. "Aaah, Aaahhhh. Aaah aaahhh..." (After the child is born, I will write a letter to my child Ocaeril. Before their bright future they need a name...)
"Yes, Tiamat. Why don't we agree with... Abhi, for the child's name?" Abzu cooed, which then surprised Tiamat with a blush.
"Aaah? Aaah, laaa, aahhhhh..." (Abhi? Abzu, my love, it sounds similar to your name...) The hand on her chin moves to her mouth, in surprise of this result.
"I know. What does your incarnate Ruuta think of the name, Tiamat? We'll have to see."
In the case of Ruuta, she does look at the two lovers having a talk with each other, and seeing how silly they were with coming up with names, everyone in the room heard a chuckle from the Triton. "Yes. Abhi sounds like a wonderful name for the child you have blessed with courage. Abzu, Tiamat, it's like you'll be able to see Kingu again."
"Aaah! Aaahhh lllahhhh. Aaahhhh aaaaaaaa~" (Kingu! Of course I'd love to see him again. We will rejoice of my son's reunion with us as family~) Although Kingu would be a spirit if he's awoken, they would at least be together not only for the family, but to also keep the Primordial Triforce together and to keep Ocaeril, as a planet, together.

After the confirmation, Tiamat nods. "Aaah, Laaahh, Aaahhhh, aaaaaah, aaah, aaa?" (Ruuta, Abzu, you will take care of the child, and of Kingu, for me, alright?) She looked for Abzu and Ruuta nodding, before smiling. Of course, Tiamat will stay for a while, because as they agree, the goddess will let her hand free of the Triforce hand, letting Abzu take good care of Ruuta for now on, standing up, and getting to the entrance of the room. She pats the father of Ruuta on the shoulder with a smile, knowing things will go well. This will be a successful pregnancy.

Now, she goes into another room, forming a paper scroll and a pen, she began to write.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, when the child is born, she finished up the letter, reading through it carefully before blowing it to the direction of the mind. It sends to Ocaeril.

When the letter gets to Ocaeril, it reads,

'Hello my child, I hope you are doing well.
As I wrote this letter I bear good news. Although the original bearer of Courage has passed away, there will be a child who will continue their legacy.
The child is born, a son, and his name is Abhi. A half-triton, with a human father and a triton mother. His father is Rain, a human paladin of my Children of the Sea, and his mother is Ruuta, the wielder of Wisdom, where Abzu resides.
I have hope he will aid his family to a bright, courageous future.
I was wondering, if the time is right, do you want to join the Triton and give Abhi a important title?
He isn't exactly a incarnate, as he is already born, and I blessed him with the courage triforce and Ruuta with a safe, successful pregnancy before he was born.
A champion will also work. What do you think, Ocaeril? I hope to hear, or see, from you soon.
The Primordial Triforce depends on the future. The Tritons are under a curse by the strength bearer, and this is the chance for the triforce to keep balance.
With love and care, Tiamat.
'

Now, all she has to do is to wait, as Tiamat joins the family of Ruuta, who they all go outside their home to wait. The goddess will help keep Ruuta standing during pain, same with Ruuta's father. The Child, known as Abhi, just stays with his family and the goddess.

...Huh, that was oddly fast.

Still...He smiled sweetly. His eyes shined the slightest bit as he stared at the egg, and the small creature growing inside of it. It felt...Rather odd he didn't see Inqui giving birth to this, principally with his future sight. It seems like even things as wild as this are lost to him. But ah, who cares. He'll think of how this happened later. "Heh, well, not like we can just let it here, right? Even if you didn't want it, I would keep it anyways." ...That seemed slightly rude, but it was also true to 'Ocaeril's' nature.

"
A name? Hmm..." His third eye slipped itself open, it's line and tomoes moving about as he seemed to be looking into the egg. Unknown to Inqui, the Rinne-Sharingan was analyzing the nature of the fetus. Checking every inch and cranny of it. Its shape, size, and other parts of it. The god was careful, and it almost seemed as if it was some sort of robot scanning a QR Code of sorts-- as soon, he lowered down the egg and smiled. "Well, it's clearly going to be a girl..." He replied said as if it was super obvious. "...Hm. I'll call her...Eva. Or Eve...Aah, so many names, so many names~!" With a hand to his mouth, a chuckle came.

...Soon, however, Ocaeril raises his hand, and from behind him, a small piece of paper flies into his hand, a letter of sorts, with a familiar emblem on it.

A letter from Tiamat.

"
Ah, one moment." Opening the letter, the dragon planet read through it, holding the egg on another hand. "...Hm. Mother needs me...Perfect timing, if I say so myself..." With a mumble, and slipping the letter in his pocket, the god looked at Inqui, allowing her to take care of the egg. "Now, while I'm not the sort of man who would abandon a pregnant girl, I have to do some small favors for my mom, Inqui. I'll entrust you to take care of this egg. Ah, and please, if possible, do tell Tanya to contact me soon if she's back. I have a few questions to make for her. Love you...Wifey~"

Another chuckle and a kiss on the slime dragon's lips, as a gap on reality, was open. Infinite darkness, similar to Inqui's infinite light came from it, with multiple eyes staring at her-- and soon Ocaeril, as he walked through it.

Now...Inqui was alone. Her daughter in her hands. This is certainly a new experience for her. It's only a matter of time to tell where it leads her.

Ocaeril'Abadaoth Fluff Post: Birth of a Hero

Somewhere within the lands of the Triton, a youngling waved a fake wooden sword in his hand.

His loud 'hyahs' and 'heeyuups' as he swung about his weapon at high speeds both showed inexperienced and determination. He was no older than 8, with blue skin and stripes on his body, the appearance was similar to a triton, but it was also...Clearly different from one. With brown hair and less sharp teeth, his human heritage showed loud and clear, as his head was of a normal human, looking largely like one, but with smooth skin belonging to sharks, and stripes and ears.

Abhi, the child of Ruuta and Rain. Meaning: Courageous, Fearless, Brave.

Ironic, isn't it?

Regardless, as the child kept swinging his wooden sword in a small clearing in the forest, it was easy to notice it wasn't the first time he was here, practicing these moves. The small yet noticeable wooden pillar in the ground showing swings of cuts and attack on it, and his wooden sword showed clear usage over time, with cracks and lack of proper care of it. The child swung it one last time in a horizontal manner at the pillar, cutting it in half!

...Is what would have happened, if the child were using a metal weapon, were more experienced, or stronger then what he currently was.

As it stood, he was none of these things, and ultimately a child at the end of the day. As such, the moment his sword made contact with the wooden pillar in the ground, his entire body seemed to shake, the impact sending him tumbling back because of the sheer force of the blunt toy meeting the other blunt object, almost as if his insides danced the tango momentarily-- before he fell down on his butt, letting go of his sword. His hands were hurt due to how hard he held it, and now his back hurt. A lot.

"Damn it...!" He sniffed, wiping his nose.

"It was a nice swing. If it was a normal person, it probably would have hurt them a little bit."

The child blinked, turning his head around to stare at the new voice-- that soon revealed itself to be a much older human man. Wearing a fancy outfit, and with a small umbrella atop of his head.

"
...How long have you been there? Who're you?"

The man let out a small smile from his face. He didn't take a step forward, simply looking at the child. "Oh! I apologize. I didn't realize you didn't notice me. You must have been quite concentrated in hitting that, ah, wooden pillar, right?"

"...Yeah. I guess...Sorry, mister. I didn't see you. Uum...I'm not usually meant to be talking to strangers, but...You said what about my swing?"

Raising an eyebrow, a chuckle came from the figure.

"Ah, that's alright. I'm a father myself, I'm not used to letting my kids speak with strangers." He explained, although that was not the part where the boy was focused on, he could tell by the waiting look on his face. "As for your swing," Abhi's eyes widened. My, the boy seemed to like having his ego stroked, did he not? He was a kid, though. It seemed only natural for the little one to be cocky to himself. "It had good weight and strength into it. Problem is, you put too much strength into it. You must be trying to break the pillar, right? I'm afraid to say that it's impossible with a wooden sword. Still, you seem to have potential. Your parent's warriors by any chance?"

"
...Yeah? Mom and dad both. Are you a warrior, mister?"

The 'mister' clicked his tongue, twirling his umbrella as he bit down on his lip. He seemed deep on thought. "I'll say yes, although I like to avoid it by possible. I'm mostly used on magic, thou--"

"
U-Um, c-can you teach me?"

...Blink blink. The little one didn't even allow him to finish his sentence, as he already made an odd request. His calm and more-mature-then-usual for a kid of his age seemed to be replaced by sudden nervousness. The man under the umbrella raised an eyebrow. "...Well? That isn't an odd request normally, but coming from the fact we just met and I don't know your name, wouldn't you have more reasons to distrust me, little one?"

"Mom is the best warrior I know, and I barely see her. She's looking for someone, I think. Dad's home and he barely teach me anything most of the time." The small one explained, hugging his knees. "I barely get to go too far away from my home because of the da-- sorry, because of...Cyo...Cryo...The demon's curse! I don't wanna live in hiding my entire life, I wanna be able to fight too and protect my mom and dad too..."

"...Child, what is your name?"

Abhi blinked at the suddenly different tone of voice of the stranger. It seemed...Less deep? And more...

"A-Abhi! It means courageous in Triton!"

Under his umbrella, the man slowly smiled. A little laugh came from him, holding no malice, and more amusement than anything. He found a golden one, didn't he? These sorts-- they're rare nowadays. "I see! Well, Abhi, you can call me mister Ossay. Or perhaps Professor Ossay, has a nicer ring to it. I can teach you, although please, do ask permission to your father and mother."

"
Ah...Do I have to...? Can't we keep this a secret?"

"No. Your father and mother trust you. If you want to protect them, you must first learn to respect and protect them too. After all, what good is protecting people you love if you hide things from them?"

Abhi opened and closed his mouth, slowly getting up. Perhaps he was a bit too far on the child, but he seemed to have understood the message. Silence and distance meant severing one's bonds. It was perhaps him talking about himself a little bit, but... "O-Okay! I'll tell them...Professor...Ossay, right?"

"Correct, child. Now run along, I'll be waiting here."

With a nod and a wave, the child ran off- momentarily coming back awkwardly as he forgot his sword, before running off again back into the distance, where a small home could be seen. The 'mortal' chuckled, as under his umbrella, he allowed sunlight to hit his eyes, as he looked up to the heavens.

"
You made a good choice, mom."

It was one of many trials, but soon, the wielder of the Triforce of Courage, Abhi, would go down in story for his strength and ability in using weapons and magic, to fight against Cyoplax.

GM UPDATE:

Ickol would eventually find herself at the edge of Ocaeril's dreamlands, a seemingly endless black sea expanding in all directions, with the world she is most familiar with it a floating island hovering above the surface of the waters. To reach the other world as she had before, she likely wouldn't be able to rely on her memory alone, as distance held no meaning on the nocturnal ocean. Thought itself allowed one to traverse the seas, and only through some link to that world could Ickol safely navigate it, as, though she was powerful, beyond those seas, her the powers her sphere granted her offered her no protection. She would be as vulnerable as any other sailor of this sunken sea.

iu
Ickol Explorational

She was not so confident as to throw caution to the wind. Who knew what would lurk in the nexus between worlds in this plane?

Reaching her mind out, she imagine a tether between her and a power similar to the Meryl mind copy she had spent sufficient time analyzing and ‘tasting’ as it were before the interrogation.

Slowly but surely, she pulled herself along that tether.

GM UPDATE:

Ickol Explorational

She was not so confident as to throw caution to the wind. Who knew what would lurk in the nexus between worlds in this plane?

Reaching her mind out, she imagine a tether between her and a power similar to the Meryl mind copy she had spent sufficient time analyzing and ‘tasting’ as it were before the interrogation.

Slowly but surely, she pulled herself along that tether.

She would pull herself into what would seem to be the middle of the ocean. No land or other features were in sight, that is until the form of Meryl, violently surfaced, throwing Ickol into the waters below as a faceless duplicate of Ocaeril emerged soon after, along with one of Inqui and tiamat. The faceless clones battled Meryl as she hurled innumerable epithets and swung her tentacles at them. Her eye would be gouged out and the faceless beings would stand over her as she floated on the surface, defeated. She would then suddenly vanish along with the others, leaving Ickol drifting alone, that is, before she rocketed out of the sea once more, only a minute later.​

GM UPDATE:

She would pull herself into what would seem to be the middle of the ocean. No land or other features were in sight, that is until the form of Meryl, violently surfaced, throwing Ickol into the waters below as a faceless duplicate of Ocaeril emerged soon after, along with one of Inqui and tiamat. The faceless clones battled Meryl as she hurled innumerable epithets and swung her tentacles at them. Her eye would be gouged out and the faceless beings would stand over her as she floated on the surface, defeated. She would then suddenly vanish along with the others, leaving Ickol drifting alone, that is, before she rocketed out of the sea once more, only a minute later.​
Ickol Explorational

The goddess waits for the fight to finish, and then clings to Meryl’s body, seeing if it will simply fade out from under her when it vanishes, or lead to a new scene.

GM UPDATE:

Ickol Explorational

The goddess waits for the fight to finish, and then clings to Meryl’s body, seeing if it will simply fade out from under her when it vanishes, or lead to a new scene.

Ickol is thrown off of the creature by a tentacle, and briefly called a "Furry Cumbucket" by the sea monster, indicating it retained some form of awareness. Though, as this happened, the fight would end and Ickol would phase through Meryl as the fight ended, splashing down into the sea as it began again. She would note that the ocean had changed color from black to blue.​

GM UPDATE:

Ickol is thrown off of the creature by a tentacle, and briefly called a "Furry Cumbucket" by the sea monster, indicating it retained some form of awareness. Though, as this happened, the fight would end and Ickol would phase through Meryl as the fight ended, splashing down into the sea as it began again. She would note that the ocean had changed color from black to blue.​
Ickol Explorational

As usual you outshine even poets with the beauty you can make out of language.

Ickol shakes her head, and investigates the ocean, diving under and looking around.

GM UPDATE:

Ickol Explorational

As usual you outshine even poets with the beauty you can make out of language.

Ickol shakes her head, and investigates the ocean, diving under and looking around.

The ocean appears, curiously, to have a bottom, which that of the dreamlands did not. She would also note that Meryl was repeatedly brought up from a trench in the seabed, though, she would see that there was no kelp, sea serpents or any other form of life in this dream-sea, and that the seabed was in fact made out of smooth, grey stone rather than sand.​

Yinqui Roth: Action 1/fluff

...Huh, that was oddly fast.

Still...He smiled sweetly. His eyes shined the slightest bit as he stared at the egg, and the small creature growing inside of it. It felt...Rather odd he didn't see Inqui giving birth to this, principally with his future sight. It seems like even things as wild as this are lost to him. But ah, who cares. He'll think of how this happened later. "Heh, well, not like we can just let it here, right? Even if you didn't want it, I would keep it anyways." ...That seemed slightly rude, but it was also true to 'Ocaeril's' nature.

"
A name? Hmm..." His third eye slipped itself open, it's line and tomoes moving about as he seemed to be looking into the egg. Unknown to Inqui, the Rinne-Sharingan was analyzing the nature of the fetus. Checking every inch and cranny of it. Its shape, size, and other parts of it. The god was careful, and it almost seemed as if it was some sort of robot scanning a QR Code of sorts-- as soon, he lowered down the egg and smiled. "Well, it's clearly going to be a girl..." He replied said as if it was super obvious. "...Hm. I'll call her...Eva. Or Eve...Aah, so many names, so many names~!" With a hand to his mouth, a chuckle came.

...Soon, however, Ocaeril raises his hand, and from behind him, a small piece of paper flies into his hand, a letter of sorts, with a familiar emblem on it.

A letter from Tiamat.

"
Ah, one moment." Opening the letter, the dragon planet read through it, holding the egg on another hand. "...Hm. Mother needs me...Perfect timing, if I say so myself..." With a mumble, and slipping the letter in his pocket, the god looked at Inqui, allowing her to take care of the egg. "Now, while I'm not the sort of man who would abandon a pregnant girl, I have to do some small favors for my mom, Inqui. I'll entrust you to take care of this egg. Ah, and please, if possible, do tell Tanya to contact me soon if she's back. I have a few questions to make for her. Love you...Wifey~"

Another chuckle and a kiss on the slime dragon's lips, as a gap on reality, was open. Infinite darkness, similar to Inqui's infinite light came from it, with multiple eyes staring at her-- and soon Ocaeril, as he walked through it.

Now...Inqui was alone. Her daughter in her hands. This is certainly a new experience for her. It's only a matter of time to tell where it leads her.
Inqui looked at the egg in her hands and smiled as she hugged it closely to her, her cheek nuzzling against the shell.

"Bye...bye, take care.....Hubby~" she said as Oca disappeared, she then continued to hug the egg protectively to her as she looked into the growing dragon fetus inside.

"Yes...E..ve, what..a..wonderful...name"

Inqui then teleported to the throne, where a crib was made in one of the larger rooms in it, with most of the motherly and responsible Servants helping in taking care of the egg.
As the wind blew among the wastelands of Azran, the void trees quivering and shaking, and the sand blowing, changing the scope of the land with each gust, a group of black-hooded figues looked among it.

A giant man, one who was dressed in regal armor forged with the darkest of metals and embazolned with spikes of death and beneath the hood was the blue fiery gaze of death, presumably the leader looked around the landscape as he held onto his large sword which was wedged deep into the ground.

"This place, the smell of death, the sterility of life, it is perfect" his tone was booming yet quiet, like the crinkles of ember and the wisps of smoke.

A young woman who's attire was different from the others, a dark silky large gown that flowed down to her heels, a hood and large cloth, embedded with gold lining that denoted high nobility connected to the gown which covered all except her hazelnut eyes, and finally a tattered cape, which flew against the wind.

She called out to her master "my Rayiys, if that is true, then?"

The armored man nodded, he looked up to reveal the skull that was hidden beneath the hood.

"Yes Muwmin, this land, Azran, Azran shall be the center place, where our new order shall be held," he then turned around to face the rest of his followers, who all kneel on their knee to him, revealing the skull-plated masks they wore "where the Hashashin may lay and found a new order of Assassins, one that will help uphold order, let us go, and strike out where it may go"

He looked out against the sun.

"The Order of Asssassin will rise once more, here in Ocaeril, my she and Allah guide us here"

(ACTIONS OOC: The Hashashins will build upon a new order in Azran, one that is hidden among the sands, they will cross Azran and beyond to Ocaeril, where they may use their dagger to hunt the corrupt and evil up high, and sell their blade to the accepted, aka people who's targets who are not innocent or who's death will not cause destabilization, they will construct a large spy network composed of associates and sleeper agents that will gain intel across Ocaeril, and if they could find worthy ones, ones who shall not falter nor fail, they shall be recruited to join their order officially as part of the Hashashin Assassins, and maybe if they can truly prove themselves, be one of the Hassan-i-Sabbahs, leaders of the Hashashin order, of course eventually they shall fall, for the moment they falter too greatly, the First Hassan shall ring the bell for thee)

(MEANWHILE)

Tanya stood in silence in a cleared patch among the forests, she finally reached the borders of the Empire, and managed to successfully pass by the Inquisitors, of course, how could she not, she knew how to do this long since she figured out how to place her soul in a Phylactery without the foul magic of Necromancy which the Liches use to gain their immortality, she had a better solution that didn't cause her soul to degrade or make her less human than she is now.

Now, she watched as a young girl with chestnut brown hair dodged a strike from Tanya's summoned Etheral Knight, they weren't that strong on their own, but that was perfect as a dummy for her new "protege" to train her skills with, yes, her protege, as she watched the young girl, barely into her teens roll across the ground before bashing the Ethereal Knight with her wooden shield before slashing her short steel sword at the falling knight, Tanya recalled how she got her new student.

It was simple, as she returned the amulet to the Orphan, the Orphan begged her, well not exactly begged, but rather fanatically declared that she would follow her in hopes she may learn Tanya's power, of course Tanya knew that taking her would earn the disgust of the villagers, who might tell the authorities about that kidnapper who's taking children for who knows what, when she noticed the grim looks on them as the glanced at their barely filled silo and to the orphan, she then realized that they would take the Orphan away as they had little to eat and they didn't want to feed someone who probably wouldn't live to become useful, and if what the girl told was true, she would be an instant annoyance and danger if she didn't accept her.

And so she did, but not before testing her.

Smack.
Punch.
Hit.

The girl flew out and rolled against the ground, kicking up a dust of cloud, she groaned as she attempted to stand up, her body was bruised, and she already lost a teeth, which she spat out alongside a wad of blood, she then heaved as she continued to hold a knife with both of her arms.

"Give it up girl, if you can't hit me, then it's best that you stay in the vi-"

"No!"

The girl gritted her teeth as she growled, endurance and perseverance, potential but is it enough?

"I will prove to you Tanya that I will hit you! I will do my best even if you break my arm! I will prove to you that I will be the best student I can be!"

Tanya clicked her tongue "actions speak louder than words, can you back them up or are you all bark and not bite?"

She growled as she then charged at me, I sighed as I readied for another throw, but just midway in charge, she rolled her left arm as she threw a rock at me, one large enough that I was surprised that she could carry, let alone throw it as hard as she did.

It wasn't that dangerous to me though, so I simply flicked it away, but aparrently it wasn't just an attack as she then took the time to get closer for a strike on the side. I went to block it with my arm lazily as I was holding back, but she then ducked under, when I raised my arm for a kick, she kicked against the ground and dived into the space between my block and kick, she then rolled on the ground as she pushed herself to me and braced her body against me.

I was about to brace for impact to throw her away, when she kicked up a dust of cloud, I batted it away when I felt my body get hit by hers, she then poised the blade at my throat, I was able to catch it as it was about to stab me in there.

"You failed"

She smiled smugly, not the response I expected "check again"

I patted my hand against my throat, oh my, she actually caught blood.

"Well done, you passed the test"

And indeed she passed the test, but she still had ways more before she could fully properly be even called my protege, for now, my student she is.

I then looked up as I saw the panting figure of my student as she looked down at the dissipating remains of the etheral knght.

I walked towards her, she then looked up at me.

"How'd I do?"

"Good, a bit too sloppy in some moves and overall I can see the militia-aspect in it, although I can see that you're quick thinking and not afraid to take opprotunities, so your apptitude is there, we just need to work on your technique, and maybe discipline, but your unpredictable moves means your enemy will be less likely to read your moves and get surprised"

"Oh! Thanks! So uhh, what now?"

"Now? Well now we're gonna go to the tavern and meet an old associate of mine"

"Cool! How're they like?"

"Idiotic, thinks with their crotch more than their head, a great mage, but acts like a harlot than one, oh and is in urgent need of a stern word from be about why she's on the wanted posters now"

I took out a poster and shook it to reveal the face of Merlin and her apprentice, both having bounties that're totaling septuple digits, that dumb dog

The girl let out a low whistle as she looked at the poster.

"Sheesh, Public Indecency, Massive Damage of Imperial and Private Property, oh look Assault, aaand lots and lots of harassment of Inquisitive and official personnel, man a woman she is"

"A woman that needs a good beating, I hope she hadn't gotten herself killed that idiot" I said as I crushed the poster in my hands in quivering rage.

I hope this day won't get any worse

I groaned as I was tied up on a burning post alongside Merlin, the people were getting log for the fire and soon they would start the burning, I would get out, but that damn Inquisitor stabbed me in the gut with a bronze dagger.

I glowered as I looked to Merlin, who has a bashful look.

"Okay, okay, I admit that seducing the daughter of the mayor wasn't a good idea, but in my defense, girl-on-girl is hot"

I retract my earlier said statement, this day did got worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
GM UPDATE:

The ocean appears, curiously, to have a bottom, which that of the dreamlands did not. She would also note that Meryl was repeatedly brought up from a trench in the seabed, though, she would see that there was no kelp, sea serpents or any other form of life in this dream-sea, and that the seabed was in fact made out of smooth, grey stone rather than sand.​
Ickol Explorational

The goddess swam to the bottom, looking for any openings.

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #2
After observing, she is glad to agree with Ocaeril's words. The child Abhi, said to be the future courage wielder, will make it down in history of the Tritons and the Primordial Triforce. The circle of life still continues. "Aaah, aaaa. Aaahhhh, aaah, aaaaa." (Indeed I have, my child. The spirits of my family, and the current children, are doing so well.) She smiled, before leaving the island. There is the reassurance Ruuta and Abhi will do their best to fight against the curse.

Tiamat continued to explore, until she found some desert-like areas. This is a new spot. As she lands in the desert, she notes how hot as hell it is, and how it has limited moisture. This wouldn't be good for survival. Tiamat leaves the desert to take flight, only to form a quick egg, and scoop up as much ocean water she could before returning to the desert. She made sure to bless the water with her magic to make it safe to drink and endure the desert heat. After closing the egg, she shakes the egg to mix water and magic together, making enough to form a big oasis, and pour it when it was ready. Oh yes, the oasis will stay for a long time. And while it's there, the goddess will make navigation paths to lead lost travellers on the right track. Why? She is very, very generous.

Now, to more parts of the desert, it needs other waters if not just the Oasis. She leaves for similar processes, but with eggs to make water the size of rivers, then making those blessed rivers relatively close to the passage leading to the oasis, to make it more easier to access. Maybe it can reach the entrance/endpoint to those deserts too?

Finally, rain. Tiamat takes to the skies, calling for the Kirin as she gathered river water and clouds outside the desert to make rain clouds. In a short summary, she wants it to gain a armor made of rainclouds so it can guide the clouds through the desert to make it cooler, rainier, thundery, or overcast to make a weather balance to the desert. When the cloud is finished, she puts it on Kirin, hoping he is comfortable in it, pointing to the direction of the desert and make this weather balance come true. Tiamat will observe Kirin's journey and the desert for a while.

GM UPDATE:

Ickol Explorational

The goddess swam to the bottom, looking for any openings.

She would find none, save for the trench Meryl repeatedly emerged from. Inside that trench were countless smaller cavities, all seeming to be shallow dead ends that acted as semblances of things in the waking world. Each time the cycle repeated, Meryl would manifest at the bottom of the trench, and minutes later, would be attacked by the duplicates of Ocaeril, Tiamat and Inqui, which, unlike Meryl, never seemed to react to Ickol's presence, unlike the latter, which seemed to draw from a bottomless pit of vocabulary to insult Ickol.​

GM UPDATE:

She would find none, save for the trench Meryl repeatedly emerged from. Inside that trench were countless smaller cavities, all seeming to be shallow dead ends that acted as semblances of things in the waking world. Each time the cycle repeated, Meryl would manifest at the bottom of the trench, and minutes later, would be attacked by the duplicates of Ocaeril, Tiamat and Inqui, which, unlike Meryl, never seemed to react to Ickol's presence, unlike the latter, which seemed to draw from a bottomless pit of vocabulary to insult Ickol.​
Ickol Explorational

Ickol tries calling to Meryl and asking if she knows where she is.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa slumped on her throne, groaning in pain as yet another headache struck her. After drinking all the alcohol on her cult's island, she was experiencing the mother of all hangovers.

"Bleeghhh…" She moaned. I hate this....I need something to fix this...

A spark of an idea poked through the haze of pain. A memory of coffee, and a goodie-goodie idiot.

...meh. Better than nothing...

Reaching her mind outward (after several attempts to do so interrupted by extremely painful headaches), she sent a message to Ocaeril.

Bring me all the coffee, or I swear to me I will take your me-damned face and *extremely long amount of profanity removed* right into the ocean! And then I'll *even more profanity removed.* The water and the fish will be polkadotted for weeks! Then I'll take your FFFFU- *Oh my god Meryl would be impressed by how profane Helsa is being right now.* WITH A RUSTY SPOON!

Ocaeril could sense the sheer amount of frustration and alcohol-induced pain Helsa was in.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa slumped on her throne, groaning in pain as yet another headache struck her. After drinking all the alcohol on her cult's island, she was experiencing the mother of all hangovers.

"Bleeghhh…" She moaned. I hate this....I need something to fix this...

A spark of an idea poked through the haze of pain. A memory of coffee, and a goodie-goodie idiot.

...meh. Better than nothing...

Reaching her mind outward (after several attempts to do so interrupted by extremely painful headaches), she sent a message to Ocaeril.

Bring me all the coffee, or I swear to me I will take your me-damned face and *extremely long amount of profanity removed* right into the ocean! And then I'll *even more profanity removed.* The water and the fish will be polkadotted for weeks! Then I'll take your FFFFU- *Oh my god Meryl would be impressed by how profane Helsa is being right now.* WITH A RUSTY SPOON!

Ocaeril could sense the sheer amount of frustration and alcohol-induced pain Helsa was in.

Somewhere within a boundless land, a man laughed.

Behind Helsa, the sound of reality being ripped apart could be heard, as a hole leading to infinite darkness appeared. Several red eyes opened themselves in the darkness, staring right at Helsa, almost with curiosity in their gaze. From the dark, colors came, combinations of purple, blonde, white, but mostly purple, a certain familiar figure with a small smile on his face came through. Holding an umbrella above his head despite the fact it was not raining, he tilted his head at Helsa with a large smile, almost ready to laugh.

"My, I know you can get confused easily, but this...I must clap! You singlehandedly became drunker then 70% of people on the planet. Normally, your inner organs would be completely destroyed, and death would come soon in a really painful manner, but then again, you're a goddess, so you'll just deal with the week-long hangover. You won't be sober for a while." With a little chuckle and a hand going over his mouth to cover it as the laugh came out of it, the human-looking man that didn't look like the previous, white-haired and horned Ocaeril looked at Helsa with amusement.

"
Now, I'm not your therapist anymore, but are you sure you wish for more liquids right now?"

Helsa Conversational

Somewhere within a boundless land, a man laughed.

Behind Helsa, the sound of reality being ripped apart could be heard, as a hole leading to infinite darkness appeared. Several red eyes opened themselves in the darkness, staring right at Helsa, almost with curiosity in their gaze. From the dark, colors came, combinations of purple, blonde, white, but mostly purple, a certain familiar figure with a small smile on his face came through. Holding an umbrella above his head despite the fact it was not raining, he tilted his head at Helsa with a large smile, almost ready to laugh.

"My, I know you can get confused easily, but this...I must clap! You singlehandedly became drunker then 70% of people on the planet. Normally, your inner organs would be completely destroyed, and death would come soon in a really painful manner, but then again, you're a goddess, so you'll just deal with the week-long hangover. You won't be sober for a while." With a little chuckle and a hand going over his mouth to cover it as the laugh came out of it, the human-looking man that didn't look like the previous, white-haired and horned Ocaeril looked at Helsa with amusement.

"
Now, I'm not your therapist anymore, but are you sure you wish for more liquids right now?"

Helsa looked at the purple suited umbrella person. "...Ocaeril?" She groaned in confusion. "Why the hell are you wearing a purple suit? And...what happened to your horns? And what's with the umbrella?"

"Wait, I don't care. Gimme coffee."

Helsa Conversational

Helsa looked at the purple suited umbrella person. "...Ocaeril?" She groaned in confusion. "Why the hell are you wearing a purple suit? And...what happened to your horns? And what's with the umbrella?"

"Wait, I don't care. Gimme coffee."

"...Yeah? What, didn't the clone come here earlier explaining everything? You're not helping with the 'you get confused easily' case, you know." ...Ouch, what the hell was with that mild burn?! 'Ocaeril' let out a small chuckle again, seemingly finding Helsa's current state to be highly amusing. "Suit yourself. Don't drink it all down though, the pain will just get worse." Opening a hand, a hand made out of Void came from the portal, handing 'Ocaeril' an empty mug, from which, with his fingertips, coffee came from it, as the man whistled.

The coffee mug was placed on Helsa's throne for her to pick it up. The man took a step back, floating in the air, and holding his umbrella in front of him, in case Helsa, eh, let out her 'inner' liquids from her mouth.

"
The umbrella isn't an umbrella, but it can be useful when it is." Narrowing his eyes however, he poked his head out of the umbrella, the portal closing behind him. "Have you been drinking this entire time...?"

"...Yeah? What, didn't the clone come here earlier explaining everything? You're not helping with the 'you get confused easily' case, you know." ...Ouch, what the hell was with that mild burn?! 'Ocaeril' let out a small chuckle again, seemingly finding Helsa's current state to be highly amusing. "Suit yourself. Don't drink it all down though, the pain will just get worse." Opening a hand, a hand made out of Void came from the portal, handing 'Ocaeril' an empty mug, from which, with his fingertips, coffee came from it, as the man whistled.

The coffee mug was placed on Helsa's throne for her to pick it up. The man took a step back, floating in the air, and holding his umbrella in front of him, in case Helsa, eh, let out her 'inner' liquids from her mouth.

"
The umbrella isn't an umbrella, but it can be useful when it is." Narrowing his eyes however, he poked his head out of the umbrella, the portal closing behind him. "Have you been drinking this entire time...?"

"Yes." She said, actually listening to him and drinking the coffee slowly. And then she blinked. "Did...was that a...?" She mumbled, confused by the minor burn Ocaeril just gave her.

For five seconds. Then the headache came back.

"Alright, umbrella isn't an umbrella. Why the purple suit though?" She mumbled.

"Yes." She said, actually listening to him and drinking the coffee slowly. And then she blinked. "Did...was that a...?" She mumbled, confused by the minor burn Ocaeril just gave her.

For five seconds. Then the headache came back.

"Alright, umbrella isn't an umbrella. Why the purple suit though?" She mumbled.

"You really need a new hobby. Ever thought of gardening? Corrupted plants can be exotic if you took care of them. It's painful to see you choking on your own spit. You'll make me not want to drink for a week, monster!" Dramatically putting a hand on his forehead, the man chuckled again, seemingly finding making some fun of Helsa a nostalgic and comfortable way to pass time.

"
...Ah, that's probably because I fused with Zyr, although my guess is that you also forgot that, right? Yeah, Zyr's dead. Or at least, I fused with him, so I am him now. Ocaeril'adabaoth Rey. It's a mouthful, so just call me whatever." Shrugging as if it was no big deal, he kept holding the umbrella in front of him, in case Helsa did in fact vomit. Various timelines showed that event happening, and he wanted to be prepared, at the very least.

"
That, and it fits the current era! The style, I mean. Empire really likes this manner of clothes, so I heard. So I decided to try it out. It makes it easy for me to walk in the streets without people kneeling and praying. Really! Without followers, it has a lot of nice sights."

Helsa Conversational

"You really need a new hobby. Ever thought of gardening? Corrupted plants can be exotic if you took care of them. It's painful to see you choking on your own spit. You'll make me not want to drink for a week, monster!" Dramatically putting a hand on his forehead, the man chuckled again, seemingly finding making some fun of Helsa a nostalgic and comfortable way to pass time.

"
...Ah, that's probably because I fused with Zyr, although my guess is that you also forgot that, right? Yeah, Zyr's dead. Or at least, I fused with him, so I am him now. Ocaeril'adabaoth Rey. It's a mouthful, so just call me whatever." Shrugging as if it was no big deal, he kept holding the umbrella in front of him, in case Helsa did in fact vomit. Various timelines showed that event happening, and he wanted to be prepared, at the very least.

"
That, and it fits the current era! The style, I mean. Empire really likes this manner of clothes, so I heard. So I decided to try it out. It makes it easy for me to walk in the streets without people kneeling and praying. Really! Without followers, it has a lot of nice sights."

"Meh." She responded to the idea of growing plants. "They'd probably turn into monsters themselves if I took care of them. And I'm not choking on my own spit, I'm choking on alcohol. There's a difference."

"I thought you would have been more into Nekomatus stuff." She mumbled. Then she realized what Ocaeril said about Zyr being dead. "Huh. Did you return the people from my cult that he stole from my afterlife to their rightful place?" She asked, sipping on the coffee again.

Helsa Conversational

"Meh." She responded to the idea of growing plants. "They'd probably turn into monsters themselves if I took care of them. And I'm not choking on my own spit, I'm choking on alcohol. There's a difference."

"I thought you would have been more into Nekomatus stuff." She mumbled. Then she realized what Ocaeril said about Zyr being dead. "Huh. Did you return the people from my cult that he stole from my afterlife to their rightful place?" She asked, sipping on the coffee again.

"Spit flavored alcohol. And I still am, but a planet must broaden his horizons!" Ocaeril said, smiling, as he sat on another gap made in reality, making it act like some sort of chair for himself, as he stood a few meters above Helsa. At her question, however, he hummed.

"
Well, the connection to Zyr's afterlife is severed from every single mortal on the planet. They no longer go there. However, most of them now act as ghosts in the mortal plane. You'll probably be seeing a lot of them. Zyr's afterlife is destroyed, it's space is still existent though, it's just infinite darkness. So I can't take some of them there. Did you know that most souls reincarnate? There's now a problem that there are more souls then available bodies for them to reincarnate on. So if you do that sort of stuff, I'd say keep them around your afterlife for a bit."

Space Buddha Space Buddha

He suddenly widened his eyes and clapped. "
Right, that reminds me. Excuse me, angels. Be good crystal people and deal with the ghost infestation, will you? Take them back to their afterlives. Just don't go all out. I don't want to see all 4.542.221.331 of you rushing in like ants when they see candy. Tell me if you have any problems~"

Turning back at Helsa, Ocaeril smiled. "So yeah, our problems are over for now. There's still the bird fuckaroo, but knowing how problem makers work, he'll only act directly next cycle."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back