• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
"...Did...did you spend the last few years on my island taking a bath?" Helsa said, voicing the question everyone seemed to have.

...Ocaeril slowly pulled a pina colada under the desk, taking a sip through the straw, the snowmen kept massaging everyone.

"...The Bijuu Beam created thermal waters. It was...So good...Ah ah, Llada, dear, you're stabbing your fingers into my back again. Be gentle, just like I did with you..."

The snowman nodded with determination.

...Ocaeril slowly pulled a pina colada under the desk, taking a sip through the straw, the snowmen kept massaging everyone.

"...The Bijuu Beam created thermal waters. It was...So good...Ah ah, Llada, dear, you're stabbing your fingers into my back again. Be gentle, just like I did with you..."

"..." Helsa slowly rubbed her head, completely ignoring the snowman. "Alright then. First, snowman, stop massaging me unless you want to be corrupted. Second, does anyone have any idea what to do."

Any idea that would be better than mine at least. Helsa cockily thought.

"..." Helsa slowly rubbed her head, completely ignoring the snowman. "Alright then. First, snowman, stop massaging me unless you want to be corrupted. Second, does anyone have any idea what to do."

Any idea that would be better than mine at least. Helsa cockily thought.

"Hey, Hells, be nice to the snowmen! They spend years training on SPA techniques! I taught them just for you!" Did he now? Taking another sip of his Pina colada, Ocaeril nodded. "But, I already gave you some ideas, and even some firepower. I have some plans of my own involving the seal I created with Inqui...Speaking of which, I should be going to the Nekomatus Empire soon. Part of my own plan will involves going there. If you wanna..." He paused, trying to find the right words. "Work together, give me a call."

Last edited:
"Hey, Hells, be nice to the snowmen! They spend years training on SPA techniques! I taught them just for you!" Did he now? Taking another sip of his Pina colada, Ocaeril nodded. "But, I already gave you some ideas, and even some firepower. I have some plans of my own involving the seal I created with Inqui...Speaking of which, I should be going to the Nekomatus Empire soon. Part of my own plan will involves going there. If you wanna..." He paused, trying to find the right words. "Work together, give me a call."

Sluuurp. "Also, I-- Poh, I'm ready when you are, alright?" Giving a smile to Inqui, Ocaeril nodded, as the snowman seemed to be getting lost on her squishyness.

"Woah...And I thought my massages were good..." It mumbled.

"You do remember that things that touch me tend to end up getting horribly corrupted, right? And...I do have some ideas on how to deal with this incident, if needed."

At that, Kurantse swivels in his chair to face the antlered goddess.
"There since kinda eminent doom-bringer I should be worried about?"
Churl Churl
Ickol Conversational

Shockingly enough, the goddess didn’t make some backhanded comment on Kurantse’s grammar, or try and appear in her childlike stage as she has before. She just sat. And stared. No one had seen her for years since the broadcast. She was wearing a different festive outfit, and now had a red bulb strapped across her face positioned at nose height as her antlers were now wrapped in lights.

Slowly, she turned to Kurantse and smiled.

“Hm? Theres no doom coming, silly! It’s just Krassmas! A real Krassmas, now that he’s warmed up with the previews! The best Krassmas ever! He’ll fix everything and well be happy and itll be fun and good and nice and goodness!”

Ickol Conversational

Shockingly enough, the goddess didn’t make some backhanded comment on Kurantse’s grammar, or try and appear in her childlike stage as she has before. She just sat. And stared. No one had seen her for years since the broadcast. She was wearing a different festive outfit, and now had a red bulb strapped across her face positioned at nose height as her antlers were now wrapped in lights.

“Hm? Theres no doom coming, silly! It’s just Krassmas! A real Krassmas, now that he’s warmed up with the previews! The best Krassmas ever! He’ll fix everything and well be happy and itll be fun and good and nice and goodness!”

...Ocaeril was about to reply to Helsa, as he heard Ickol speak. With big shocked eyes, he stared as the goddess didn't stutter or have any difficulty to speak once, and even her voice felt different. His jaw dropped, as the massaging stopped, suddenly changing to slight, continuous chopping on Ocaeril's back.

"Ay carumba. We're fucked."

Thudthudthudthud

The chopping essentially acted as some sort of dramatic music for this.

...Ocaeril was about to reply to Helsa, as he heard Ickol speak. With big shocked eyes, he stared as the goddess didn't stutter or have any difficulty to speak once, and even her voice felt different. His jaw dropped, as the massaging stopped, suddenly changing to slight, continuous chopping on Ocaeril's back.

Thudthudthudthud

Swearing isnt festivvve!”

Ickol shook a finger in cheerful admonishment at the god.

INQUI CONVERSATIONAL

Inqui groaned as she woke up in the throne.

"Eurghh, what happened? I just remembered Kras-OH SHIT KRASS!" Inqui stood from her throne and hyperventilated, Krass was out in the world, probably more crazy than Krankle, oh god, he's gonna be a monster in Krassmass, what to do, what to do!?!

She flipped the table as she screamed in a fetal position.

"This is bad, so, so bad, Krass is out there, can he die? Oh god is he a boss monster?! WHAT SHOULD I EVEN DO!?" she looked at the other gods.

"Would these guys even want to help? I mean I'm sure Ocaeril and Helsa would, but i don't know about the others" she sighed, oh well what can she do now? I know, maybe...she can, okay it's time to prepare.

She teleported to Ocaeril and tapped his shoulder "Hey Ocaeril, did Krass actually come to Helsa's studio or did I actually got drunk?"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

INQUI CONVERSATIONAL

Inqui groaned as she woke up in the throne.

"Eurghh, what happened? I just remembered Kras-OH SHIT KRASS!" Inqui stood from her throne and hyperventilated, Krass was out in the world, probably more crazy than Krankle, oh god, he's gonna be a monster in Krassmass, what to do, what to do!?!

She flipped the table as she screamed in a fetal position.

"This is bad, so, so bad, Krass is out there, can he die? Oh god is he a boss monster?! WHAT SHOULD I EVEN DO!?" she looked at the other gods.

"Would these guys even want to help? I mean I'm sure Ocaeril and Helsa would, but i don't know about the others" she sighed, oh well what can she do now? I know, maybe...she can, okay it's time to prepare.

She teleported to Ocaeril and tapped his shoulder "Hey Ocaeril, did Krass actually come to Helsa's studio or did I actually got drunk?"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

As Inqui would return to the table, she would see...Quite a sight.

Firstly, Ocaeril was currently wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, and one in his hair to dry it off. He was wet with water, although it seemed to be naturally drying off. His horns popped out of the towel, as various snowmen were around, giving everyone massages, Helsa included. Soon, one appeared and started doing the same with Inqui, they all were wearing outfits that matched Helsa's overall aesthetic and seemed to be...Actually pretty good at this.

Currently, Ickol was waving her hand in front of Ocaeril, wearing a red nose and lights in her horns, her expression, and overall personality completely changed. It was hard to tell whether The Destroyer was pulling an act, or something bad genuinely happened to her. Ocaeril seemed to think it was the latter, but considering she was apparently working with this Krass fellow, it might as well be the former.

Finally, Ocaeril would turn to face Inqui, a pina colada in his hand, as he raised a hand.

"Ah, Inqui, hi." He said, before nodding. "The former. Me and Helsa are coming up with plans to deal with him if he shows up. I'm going to start doing my own. That being evolving the world and trapping the Kitsune so we can use her power in the coming battle. You up for it? I think Helsa might help."

A snowmen offered a pina colada to Inqui.

Ickol Conversational

“Hm? There‘s no doom coming, silly! It’s just Krassmas! A real Krassmas, now that he’s warmed up with the previews! The best Krassmas ever! He’ll fix everything and we’ll be happy and it’ll be fun and good and nice and goodness!”

Thudthudthudthud

Helsa stared directly at the changed Ickol, completely forgetting what she was about to say.

"...yeah, we...we kind of are." She whispered in shock. "This....this is not a good thing."

( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

Ocaeril then teleports both Inqui and Helsa, and the snowmen of course, to a certain part of the Nekomatus. They were all in hot springs, still fully clothed. Ocaeril suddenly also had clothes, and now was wearing his normal white and blue robes. His orbs floated behind him, like the snowmen threw bath bombs in the water, making it multicolored. It was a little hot spring in the middle of nature, untouched by civilization. Little drinks floated in the water for them, as a map was also there, floating on top of floats, showing the overall geography of the Nekomatus, as well as various 'X's showing the previously known locations of the Kitsune.

"Okay, so we're gonna want to be fast. Because if that thing seriously minds controlled Ickol ze freakin' destroyer, we might wanna seal the Kitsune as fast as we can." Ocaeril said, slurping on his pina colada. "Her Space-Time Powers will be definitely useful, and so is gonna be her energy. By using the seal I made with Inqui, we can probably pump both into us, or something else to use it for our advantage. Unless Krass can also manipulate Space-Time, in which case, we really are fucked."

Ocaeril coughed, before he got up from the spring, immediately trying himself off. "After we do it, I'll evolve the world and its magic to properly be able to fight back against it. That's my part of the plan. Sounds good? I really don't wanna waste any time and get mind-controlled with you guys. It'd hurt more seeing you two act that way than me, frankly." After all, his personality wouldn't change much aside from him being creepy.

( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

Ocaeril then teleports both Inqui and Helsa, and the snowmen of course, to a certain part of the Nekomatus. They were all in hot springs, still fully clothed. Ocaeril suddenly also had clothes, and now was wearing his normal white and blue robes. His orbs floated behind him, like the snowmen threw bath bombs in the water, making it multicolored. It was a little hot spring in the middle of nature, untouched by civilization. Little drinks floated in the water for them, as a map was also there, floating on top of floats, showing the overall geography of the Nekomatus, as well as various 'X's showing the previously known locations of the Kitsune.

"Okay, so we're gonna want to be fast. Because if that thing seriously minds controlled Ickol ze freakin' destroyer, we might wanna seal the Kitsune as fast as we can." Ocaeril said, slurping on his pina colada. "Her Space-Time Powers will be definitely useful, and so is gonna be her energy. By using the seal I made with Inqui, we can probably pump both into us, or something else to use it for our advantage. Unless Krass can also manipulate Space-Time, in which case, we really are fucked."

Ocaeril coughed, before he got up from the spring, immediately trying himself off. "After we do it, I'll evolve the world and its magic to properly be able to fight back against it. That's my part of the plan. Sounds good? I really don't wanna waste any time and get mind-controlled with you guys. It'd hurt more seeing you two act that way than me, frankly." After all, his personality wouldn't change much aside from him being creepy.

Helsa merely nodded. "I've still got the Incarnates, so they'll be of use during this. And I will not let myself get mind-controlled."

I'm the Goddess of Corruption, I'm the one that should be doing the mind control, not some creepy holiday clown thing!

Action 1: More Cards, More Fun

Cardicarious yawned as the world continued to spin at a clockwork pace. Shrugging as he began to craft cards once more, he looked downwards.

"Mortals. None of my concern now, seeing as they fear themselves more than they fear us. But no matter. My obligation is to make the world interesting...and that is what I'll attempt to do." Cardicarious replied, his golden orbs turned into cards as he sent them down below.

1572189735633764.png1575766716480161.png1576691804512283.png

Last edited:

Cardicarious yawned as the world continued to spin at a clockwork pace. Shrugging as he began to craft cards once more, he looked downwards.

"Mortals. None of my concern now, seeing as they fear themselves more than they fear us. But no matter. My obligation is to make the world interesting...and that is what I'll attempt to do." Cardicarious replied, his golden horns turned into cards as he sent them down below.

View attachment 659384View attachment 659385View attachment 659386
Helsa merely nodded. "I've still got the Incarnates, so they'll be of use during this. And I will not let myself get mind-controlled."

I'm the Goddess of Corruption, I'm the one that should be doing the mind control, not some creepy holiday clown thing!

Ocaeril seemed ready to say something to Inqui, as he then felt a shadow looming over him, as looking up at the sky, he then saw...A great body of flesh floating in space, at full size. Ocaeril's expression stood still, his eyes blank, and his mouth slightly open, as he stared at the great animal that he once created up in the sky, floating, and blocking the sun like it was nothing, actually being the size of a planet or small moon.

Cardicious. He felt his eye twitch.

Ocaeril sighed. The fool. Doesn't he know they don't have any more space for planets? Literally anything else will and can break the bubble protecting them from the void.

With a snap of his fingers, Ocaeril made the pufferfish disappear and set him free on the thermal waters at a more normal size, the creature swimming happily. He then put a hand on his head, and sent a message to all the gods.

'Before anyone tries to create something bigger than the planet, (and fucking ruin my children) a kind reminder that we have a bubble that can be popped at any time by something like that. Thank you.'

Last edited:

"Mortals. None of my concern now, seeing as they fear themselves more than they fear us. But no matter. My obligation is to make the world interesting...and that is what I'll attempt to do." Cardicarious replied, his golden horns turned into cards as he sent them down below.

"...that's a big pufferfish." Helsa faintly said.

Ocaeril seemed ready to say something to Inqui, as he then felt a shadow looming over him, as looking up at the sky, he then saw...A great body of flesh floating in space, at full size. Ocaeril's expression stood still, his eyes blank, and his mouth slightly open, as he stared at the great animal that he once created up in the sky, floating, and blocking the sun like it was nothing, actually being the size of a planet or small moon.

Ocaeril sighed. The fool. Doesn't he know they don't have any more size for planets? Literally anything else will and can break the bubble protecting them from the void.

With a snap of his fingers, Ocaeril made the pufferfish disappear and set him free on the thermal waters at a more normal size, the creature swimming happily in the waters. He then put a hand on his head, and sent a message to all the gods.

'Before anyone tries to create something bigger than the planet, (and fucking ruin my children) a kind reminder that we have a bubble that can be popped at any time by something like that. Thank you.'

And then it was gone.

"...alright then, let's pretend that never happened ok? Ok."

Action 2: Response to a Disappearance.

Ocaeril sighed. The fool. Doesn't he know they don't have any more space for planets? Literally anything else will and can break the bubble protecting them from the void.

With a snap of his fingers, Ocaeril made the pufferfish disappear and set him free on the thermal waters at a more normal size, the creature swimming happily in the waters. He then put a hand on his head, and sent a message to all the gods.

The shadow that was the pufferfish was gone as Cardicarious smirked, smiling to himself. "Nice to see that even Ocearil can get irked by things like that. Now, what to replace the pufferfish with..."

His hands glowed once more, this time with thought.

(Continued...)

Then, with a flash of inspiration, he sends three more cards down to the earthen land below, with confidence in his works.

1569441682294387.png1576026630555637.png1575238730791508.png

With that, he eagerly awaits the results.

Last edited:
GM UPDATE
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Zeruel contemplated the offer.

"I ACCEPT, BIRD DEITY. I ONLY ASK YOU HEAR MY FATHER OUT WHEN HE AWAKENS. YOU MAY FIND A POWERFUL ALLY."

"Splendid, though I would much prefer you call me Z̜emr̟̊a̳͍͔ș̱͇ͅil. Now, hold still..."

At that moment, Zeruel's body begins to change. Her tentacles expand, changing into the shape of wings as feathers sprout from the filaments. Her "mask" grows into one resembling that of Tabbris, at least in terms of its oversized beak. Otherwise, she remains the same, and Zemrasil speaks once more.

"Now, behold."

Zemrasil waved a wing, and an image of a city appeared in front of Zemrasil.

"This is Camelot. When I revive you, you shall go there, and seek out its ruler. Take her alive, and bring her to the northernmost point on this world. I care not what you do with the rest of the kingdom, so long as she lives and is unharmed. After you bring her to me, do whatever you please, but if you stray, I can return you to this void at my leisure... and, if you harm that girl, I can obliterate your soul along with those of every other pitiful being in this realm. Understood?"

Last edited:
Helsa Action #1

Helsa, while awaiting for Ocaeril to do anything, was suddenly struck with an idea. Four ideas, to be precise.

A amulet, cursed with a dark fate, to twist anyone that would take hold of it.

She ordered her cultists to split into four groups, and spread to different corners of the world. To remain hidden, as they crafted what would come next. They would create amazing things-or steal them without getting caught, obviously-and prepare rituals to imbue them with corruptive powers. No matter how long it took for them to complete the artifacts, they WOULD complete them.

A potion, filled with amazing energy, yet bound to the darkness that everyone held within.

For the first one, they would travel into a dark, dark place. There, they would meet Blackbellow, researching the devices he stole from the Exarchs. With his assistance, as ordered by Helsa, they would craft a dark amulet that would corrupt anyone who wore it into a powerful dark mage.

A locket, bound with sorrow and regret, twisting the body into a horrid beast.

For the second, they would brew a powerful elixir, imbuing it with as much energy as it could handle. Then they would corrupt the potion, filling it with dark energy, dark power, darkness. But it was incomplete. They weren't followers of Corven, they couldn't complete it; but anyone who completed the potion would have their own inner darkness given true form.

A crown, born of greed and envy, design to take royals and make them into a living weapon.

For the third, they would find those that had suffered horribly. Those that felt the purest of despair and sorrow. They would bind copies of those emotions to a single locket, until the grief and shrieking despair screamed out from within if the locket was opened. Anyone that wore the locket would become twisted, into a mindless beast that would lash out in despair and pain.

The greatest creations of the Goddess of Corruption so far.

For the fourth, they would craft a crown of solid gold, no matter how they would acquire said gold. They would carve symbols associated with the Empire, the Centaur Khanate, and Zhailving into the crown. They would fill it with magic, and then break three shards off the top. The shards would be sent to the royals of those three kingdoms, in ways that could not be traced back to the Helsan Cultists. When the time came, the royals would be bound to the shards, twisted into a living golden weapon.

Her legendary artifacts.

She would call them...

The Shards Of Fate.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven hissed in dissatisfaction upon seeing his fog being stopped. No matter. He turned his attention to the seas. In the deepest and darkest recesses of the ocean, he made the first of his invasion force. Shark Brutes. Mutated fish men, with the ability to breath on land as well as the water. Crude and tribal, not nearly as sophisticated or as organized as his land-based raiders. But they had something they did not, the ability to passively spread his mist particles wherever they walked. Any land-based settlements they established would soon be coated in the fog. And wherever they were struck down, a smaller, less powerful Mist Sentinel would sprout on their place of death. He would force the defenders to use scorched earth tactics to defeat his forces.

Last edited:
GM UPDATE
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Splendid, though I would much prefer you call me Z̜emr̟̊a̳͍͔ș̱͇ͅil. Now, hold still..."

At that moment, Zeruel's body begins to change. Her tentacles expand, changing into the shape of wings as feathers sprout from the filaments. Her "mask" grows into one resembling that of Tabbris, at least in terms of its oversized beak. Otherwise, she remains the same, and Zemrasil speaks once more.

"Now, behold."

Zemrasil waved a wing, and an image of a city appeared in front of Zemrasil.

"This is Camelot. When I revive you, you shall go there, and seek out its ruler. Take her alive, and bring her to the northernmost point on this world. I care not what you do with the rest of the kingdom, so long as she lives and is unharmed. After you bring her to me, do whatever you please, but if you stray, I can return you to this void at my leisure... and, if you harm that girl, I can obliterate your soul along with those of every other pitiful being in this realm. Understood?"
Zeruel seemed to smile.

"I DO, ZEMRASIL. WHO, BY THE WAY, IS YOUR COMPANION?"

Dusting himself off from doing that little magic trick, Ocaeril then closed communications with the rest of the gods, before dusting himself off. The little pufferfish swam up to Helsa and Inqui and started to inflate next to them. Taking a few seconds to ensure Cardicious wouldn't pull any other ridiculous shit from his deck and make a fourth dead timeline, Ocaeril inhaled in relief, before turning to face Inqui and Helsa.

"Okay, if any god isn't going to start any apocalyptic events again, I'm going to go face off the Kitsune." He seemed to say those words so casually, almost as if he was just going to get some groceries from the store. But no, he's just going to say he's going to fight a demi-god ever so casually.

...Then again, the Kitsune has been hiding for a long, long time, and hasn't made any major movements, so maybe it's natural he's acting so relaxed. "You guys can come and give me support if you want. Though I think this shouldn't take too long if I act carefully enough. I'll bee bee eel." Did he just say...? ...Yeah, he really did. "You girls stay safe now. If anything happens, call me and I'll come as fast as I can. Take care of yourselves, and remember, Ocaeril loves you!" Doing a little wink in a jokey manner, almost as if he was saying something that was true for everyone, which technically was. Even so, how odd.

With that, Ocaeril would teleport to the entrance of wherever the Kitsune currently was, hiding his presence to an absolute zero.

( Space Buddha Space Buddha )

As Inqui would return to the table, she would see...Quite a sight.

Firstly, Ocaeril was currently wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, and one in his hair to dry it off. He was wet with water, although it seemed to be naturally drying off. His horns popped out of the towel, as various snowmen were around, giving everyone massages, Helsa included. Soon, one appeared and started doing the same with Inqui, they all were wearing outfits that matched Helsa's overall aesthetic and seemed to be...Actually pretty good at this.
Inqui looked on with a blank face as she slapped away the hands of the snowmen trying to hug her, rest later, killing evil hobo Santa now.
Currently, Ickol was waving her hand in front of Ocaeril, wearing a red nose and lights in her horns, her expression, and overall personality completely changed. It was hard to tell whether The Destroyer was pulling an act, or something bad genuinely happened to her. Ocaeril seemed to think it was the latter, but considering she was apparently working with this Krass fellow, it might as well be the former.
Inqui immediately was suspicious of Ickol.

"Ickol how's the weather?"
Churl Churl
"Ah, Inqui, hi." He said, before nodding. "The former. Me and Helsa are coming up with plans to deal with him if he shows up. I'm going to start doing my own. That being evolving the world and trapping the Kitsune so we can use her power in the coming battle. You up for it? I think Helsa might help."
Inqui nods "I am indeed up for it Ocaeril"
Inqui looks around

"Quite a fancy place you got Ocaeril"

she took a drink and sipped it as she looks at the map, her face furrows as she realizes that Kitsune is in the Nekomatus, she has to stop her before she can destroy the empire that Nakashashi her first incarnation values with all her heart.
Inqui nodded "indeed, we need to capture her as soon as possible so we can defeat her then use her powers, and I doubt Krass has those powers because Krankle, the god he's based on, only has power-oh wait, technically he can, since Krankle was the god of comedy, so long as it makes some sense of funny or comedy, even dark humor, then he can do it"

Inqui leaned her body to Helsa and hugged her, smiling brightly at her.

"I'll make sure no one will take your mind Helsa! I swear on my god-hood!"

"Mortals. None of my concern now, seeing as they fear themselves more than they fear us. But no matter. My obligation is to make the world interesting...and that is what I'll attempt to do." Cardicarious replied, his golden orbs turned into cards as he sent them down below.

Inqui looks up at the Cosmic Pufferfish with a baffled face

"What is this-just-wha-huh-why-huh-wha-huh!?"

With a snap of his fingers, Ocaeril made the pufferfish disappear and set him free on the thermal waters at a more normal size, the creature swimming happily. He then put a hand on his head, and sent a message to all the gods.

Inqui looks down as she sips heavily on her drink

"This is fine, that was nothing Inqui! Just ignore the strange things that happens in the world, everything is fiine!"

Inqui proceeded to try and forget the cosmic pufferfish

Dusting himself off from doing that little magic trick, Ocaeril then closed communications with the rest of the gods, before dusting himself off. The little pufferfish swam up to Helsa and Inqui and started to inflate next to them. Taking a few seconds to ensure Cardicious wouldn't pull any other ridiculous shit from his deck and make a fourth dead timeline, Ocaeril inhaled in relief, before turning to face Inqui and Helsa.

"Okay, if any god isn't going to start any apocalyptic events again, I'm going to go face off the Kitsune." He seemed to say those words so casually, almost as if he was just going to get some groceries from the store. But no, he's just going to say he's going to fight a demi-god ever so casually.

...Then again, the Kitsune has been hiding for a long, long time, and hasn't made any major movements, so maybe it's natural he's acting so relaxed. "You guys can come and give me support if you want. Though I think this shouldn't take too long if I act carefully enough. I'll bee bee eel." Did he just say...? ...Yeah, he really did. "You girls stay safe now. If anything happens, call me and I'll come as fast as I can. Take care of yourselves, and remember, Ocaeril loves you!" Doing a little wink in a jokey manner, almost as if he was saying something that was true for everyone, which technically was. Even so, how odd.

With that, Ocaeril would teleport to the entrance of wherever the Kitsune currently was, hiding his presence to an absolute zero.

( Space Buddha Space Buddha )
Inqui raised an eyebrow before teleporting behind Ocaeril, and then playfully slugged his shoulder.

"Come on Ocaeril! I will never let a friend go out to defeat a crazy monster without some help! Besides! I haven't practiced my skills much" Inqui then stretches her body and rolls her shoulders to mimic stretching to prepare for exercise "so I have been a bit rusty! Wanna see if I can get my touch back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back