• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa rolled her eyes and tossed a ball of pure corruptive energy into the ball.

The ball then got filled with corruptive energy, although, it still maintained its rotation. Although now? Instead of being a light blue, it was now a dark mix of purple, and a deep black at the center of it. The ball of Chakra then became negative Chakra, as with a mighty yell, Ocaeril then rushed towards Helsa's clone, letting the ball that moved at high speeds float in his hands, as with a single motion- He hit it on the center of the clone's chest, letting out a drunk yell, followed by a burp.

"S~~Spiral S~~Sphere! ...Okaythatnamesucksass R~~ASS~~ENGAN!"

The ball then got filled with corruptive energy, although, it still maintained its rotation. Although now? Instead of being a light blue, it was now a dark mix of purple, and a deep black at the center of it. The ball of Chakra then became negative Chakra, as with a mighty yell, Ocaeril then rushed towards Helsa's clone, letting the ball that moved at high speeds float in his hands, as with a single motion- He hit it on the center of the clone's chest, letting out a drunk yell, followed by a burp.

"S~~Spiral S~~Sphere! ...Okaythatnamesucksass R~~ASS~~ENGAN!"

The clone then imploded into a swirling portal of negative energy, which promptly faded from existence once Lucius threw a rock at it.

"Well, that's done with."

The clone then imploded into a swirling portal of negative energy, which promptly faded from existence once Lucius threw a rock at it.

"Well, that's done with."

"W~ooo~! We~ wo~oon!" Ocaeril cheered, as the cameras at this point we're filled halfway up with snow, as was the entire studio. The snow golems started to cheer, throwing their hands and caps up, revealing silly, goofy faces underneath, as they hugged each other, some holding hands and nuzzling their noses together, (which were really just carrots), as Ocaeril then gave Helsa a grin.

"A~~and I w~~oon the s~~now fight! T~~that means y~~you and I~~Inqui have to g~~go out with me~~! I'll beat you i~~in the drinking con~~contest, you'll see!"

Somewhere in the world, worshippers of Ocaeril started to make statues at lightning speed. (metaphorically speaking, of course.)

"W~ooo~! We~ wo~oon!" Ocaeril cheered, as the cameras at this point we're filled halfway up with snow, as was the entire studio. The snow golems started to cheer, throwing their hands and caps up, revealing silly, goofy faces underneath, as they hugged each other, some holding hands and nuzzling their noses together, (which were really just carrots), as Ocaeril then gave Helsa a grin.

"A~~and I w~~oon the s~~now fight! T~~that means y~~you and I~~Inqui have to g~~go out with me~~! I'll beat you i~~in the drinking con~~contest, you'll see!"

Somewhere in the world, worshippers of Ocaeril started to make statues at almost lightning speed, metaphorically speaking, of course.

"....fine. Fine! Let's just get this over with."

"....fine. Fine! Let's just get this over with."

Ocaeril, with a smile still as wide as ever, then summoned a little table made out of wood for him and Helsa, that was slightly covered and snow, and ice acted as almost like some sort of glass for the top of it, giving it a pretty vibe. Throwing his current bottle of wine away, somehow finally empty after Ocaeril drinking it so many times, the table was filled with all sorts of food and such for all gods and guests here present, (and warm cookies and milk for Marah back home, too) as the planet god summoned yet another bigger, and just as strong bottle of wine for him and Helsa.

"Come~ over~ all~! And sit down n~next to m~me, Helsa, I~I gotta make sure you don't cheat! And f~feel free to say anything you want~ by the way, you look c~cute in the S~Santa outfit, a~and that's me b~being honest, I s~swear! T~though I think i~i'm starting to see golden bec~ause of the d~drinks..."

Ocaeril then poured a decent cup for Helsa.

"O~oh well, c~cheers, and h~happy n~new cycle, for g~gods and m~mortals a~alike! Mwah!"

Ocaeril, with a smile still as wide as ever, then summoned a little table made out of wood for him and Helsa, that was slightly covered and snow, and ice acted as almost like some sort of glass for the top of it, giving it a pretty vibe. Throwing his current bottle of wine away, somehow finally empty after Ocaeril drinking it so many times, the table was filled with all sorts of food and such for all gods and guests here present, (and warm cookies and milk for Marah back home, too) as the planet god summoned yet another bigger, and just as strong bottle of wine for him and Helsa.

"Come~ over~ all~! And sit down n~next to m~me, Helsa, I~I gotta make sure you don't cheat! And f~feel free to say anything you want~ by the way, you look c~cute in the S~Santa outfit, a~and that's me b~being honest, I s~swear! T~though I think i~i'm starting to see golden bec~ause of the d~drinks..."

Ocaeril then poured a decent cup for Helsa.

"O~oh well, c~cheers, and h~happy n~new cycle, for g~gods and m~mortals a~alike! Mwah!"

Helsa downed the entire drink in a single go.

Ocaeril blinked, before looking back at his home. Then back at Abigail and the rest, before giving her a light shrug. "I suppose we can. She doesn't seem to be doing anything suspicious so far, but I guess it's better safe than sorry...But, you three know about this Krassmass thing? I guess it makes sense, considering you're all Outsiders and all..." Ocaeril mused to himself, putting a hand on his chin and thinking. "Maybe you can all explain what this is all about while we go there. This is kinda a talk show, so I guess we can be...The audience?" Besides, for some reason, he really wanted to see Helsa in that outfit of hers...

Ocaeril's Porcentage 'till Corruption explosion: 15%

"Inqui, why don't you stay here with Marah? Or at least, one of your clones. I want to make sure she's safe. Besides, I think it might be a good way for you to meet her. Just...Don't let her watch this talk show, okay? I feel like this is gonna end badly...Anyways, shall we go?" Poof. He's back at his original appearance.
The Inquis looked at each other

"Shoul-"
"Sure if you want to"
"Okay then!"

Inqui2 then decided to be the one who stayed to meet Marah.

Inqui and Abigail then teleported to Helsa's show, not knowing of what happened there at all

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN Churl Churl Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Helsa downed the entire drink in a single go.

With a grin, Ocaeril then started drinking himself even more, taking occasional bites of the food he summoned. He them have multiple pats on Helsa's back, as of helping her drink the whole thing.

"N~now t~that's the s~spirit, Hells~! Y~you did i~it like a t~true god, h~hic! B~but, s~say, h~how do you f~feel? D~drowsy much?"

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

...The show set was filled with snow. The chairs were almost completely submerged into it, as more fell from somewhere on the ceiling. The walls were busted, as a giant statue was broken down on the ground, and a equally large spider was simply sleeping. There were multiple odd looking humans with orange hair and fluffy coats walking around, serving drinks to everyone, as a large table stood on the center, with a lot of food for all gods, and Ocaeril on Helsa, both probably drunk, acting on a flirty manner to each other.

One of the snowmen waved at Abigail, and offered her cookies. To Inqui, they offered her Cola.

ACTION:#1
ACTION:#1
------

Inqui2 sat on the porch of the house as she felt it was rude to wake up her second Incarnate, or is it her original's second Incarnate? Does she even count as Inqui or as she has a separate will apart from her, is she her own person? Or is she actually just a subconscious manifestation of Inqui's will? She groaned out in pain and frustration as she grasped her hair, this was like the Aspect debate, are Meryl, Vell, and her separate beings of Aqua or just clones of Aqua being too stupid to be Aqua? I mean supossedly if Inqui and the others die, Aqua will die too! And vice versa! But Inqui was able to get a new sphere! Or maybe Aqua killed of a god of heroes and Inqui got access to it? But what about the other spheres? Is it because of the disconnection? OR IS INQUI ACtuALLY SOMEONE ELSE AND I'M THE ORIGINAL INQUI?!!??!! ARGHHH!

Sigh, I gotta stop thinking about this, I'm not suited for the philosphical debate, I grumbled under my breath as I fiddled with a dagger, what can I do to ease the boredom and distract me from my existential dread? Hmm, what would Aqua do?

"When I'm sad, I always drunk beer! Actually I'm always sad! So I drink beer all the time! Beer, beer, beer, beer! Also I have my hubby Narus! When I'm sad, I'm reminded that he's sad and I realized that I shouldn't be sad so that I can comfort Narus! Also comforting Narus is nice because he's a big ol' cuddly and fluffy bird! And when you just hug him he's like a big squishy pillow and sometimes when we get in the mood we get in the bed and start f-"

OOOKAY SHUTTING UP PROVERBIAL AQUA!!! Now regarding the last part, I don't think I can do the ignoring sadness thing, although I'm always trying to help mortals and thus not being sad because I have duties, well, it doesn't really help in the long-term, just temporarily stops it, and alwas comes back when I stop for a moment, so yeah, not gonna do that, and I can't do the hugging and cuddling thing no matter how much I want to, I mean, I don't really have anyone to do that to so far (meanwhile almost every Heroic Spirit suddenly felt incredibly guilty as they felt like they failed in their Patron) so the only thing I have is the drinking part! and I ...I mean...well I haven't tried alcohol, so maybe I should do that? I took a cup of wine from Gil's treasury and swirled contents inside, a rock was stuck in my throat as I thought about what should I do, should I drink or not drink? Maybe I should drink, I mean, what's the harm in it? And it's really hard to keep thinking about how the world is bad, maybe I should let go from time to time.

After a few moments, I finally swallowed the rock and poured the wine into my throat in one gulp.

Smacking my lips, I didn't know what to expect, it was quite tasty though, not that alcoholly re-

And that's how the story of how rock n roll came to Ocaeril as Inqui become so hyper she went to the throne and had a drinking contest with her Heroic Spirits, some of them like Oda Nobunga, Sakata Kintoki, and one of the Hassans decided to form a rock n' roll band and went to Ocaeril and played many Krassmass-themed rock songs as to spread the Krassmass cheer.

With a grin, Ocaeril then started drinking himself even more, taking occasional bites of the food he summoned. He them have multiple pats on Helsa's back, as of helping her drink the whole thing.

"N~now t~that's the s~spirit, Hells~! Y~you did i~it like a t~true god, h~hic! B~but, s~say, h~how do you f~feel? D~drowsy much?"

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

...The show set was filled with snow. The chairs were almost completely submerged into it, as more fell from somewhere on the ceiling. The walls were busted, as a giant statue was broken down on the ground, and a equally large spider was simply sleeping. There were multiple odd looking humans with orange hair and fluffy coats walking around, serving drinks to everyone, as a large table stood on the center, with a lot of food for all gods, and Ocaeril on Helsa, both probably drunk, acting on a flirty manner to each other.

One of the snowmen waved at Abigail, and offered her cookies. To Inqui, they offered her Cola.
Abigail gasped in joy as she took a cookie and tried to play with one of the snowmen, Inqui however...

"I have no words except the words that denotes me saying that is this what happens when I'm gone?"

She took the cola and looked down at it, before shrugging as she downed it all in one gulp, drinking even the bottle itself to her slimy body and simply watches as Helsa and Ocaeril flirted with each other with a camera.

She chuckled to herself "Kyle always told me that the best part of Krassmass is when she videod Aqua-san and Narus as they become drunk and flirty"

Last edited:
She chuckled to herself "Kyle always told me that the best part of Krassmass is when she videod Aqua-san and Narus as they become drunk and flirty"

Seeing Inqui finally arrive, despite Ocaeril being sure that she was already here with Abigail, (which totally wasn't an result of the multiple shots of wine he took), Ocaeril's smile grew wider, as he patted another chair next to him and Helsa, a wide and drunk grin on his face, completely unaware that this entire embarrassing stupor was still being recorded. With a few hiccups, Ocaeril then called out to Inqui.

"O~~oi! P~~Patron~~! C~~mere a~~and dr~~drin wi~~with us, will y~~ya? I~~I told you we~~were go~~nna do this! Hic! Hic! C~~Cola is stuff for n~~normal, b~~boring fes~~festivites! T~~This wi~~wine is the r~~real stuff~~! A th~~thousand y~~years in the making, babe~~! Hic, hic!"

Helsa didn't respond, beyond pouring some more and drinking that in a single go.

Helsa didn't respond, beyond pouring some more and drinking that in a single go.

"N~~Nice! Y~~You-- Hic! You g~~go, ba~~be!"

With that, deciding to catch up with his rival, Ocaeril let the seat next to him open in case Inqui wanted to jump in, and he summoned a big, big barrel of wine, and started to gulp it down at once alongside Helsa. All the snowmen started to go 'chug, chug, chug!'

...This special was completely ruined.

"N~~Nice! Y~~You-- Hic! You g~~go, ba~~be!"

With that, deciding to catch up with his rival, Ocaeril let the seat next to him open in case Inqui wanted to jump in, and he summoned a big, big barrel of wine, and started to gulp it down at once alongside Helsa. All the snowmen started to go 'chug, chug, chug!'

...This special was completely ruined.

Helsa kept downing as much alcohol as she could, starting to get much more drunk.

The special was completely and utterly ruined.

Seeing Inqui finally arrive, despite Ocaeril being sure that she was already here with Abigail, (which totally wasn't an result of the multiple shots of wine he took), Ocaeril's smile grew wider, as he patted another chair next to him and Helsa, a wide and drunk grin on his face, completely unaware that this entire embarrassing stupor was still being recorded. With a few hiccups, Ocaeril then called out to Inqui.

"O~~oi! P~~Patron~~! C~~mere a~~and dr~~drin wi~~with us, will y~~ya? I~~I told you we~~were go~~nna do this! Hic! Hic! C~~Cola is stuff for n~~normal, b~~boring fes~~festivites! T~~This wi~~wine is the r~~real stuff~~! A th~~thousand y~~years in the making, babe~~! Hic, hic!"
Inqui smiled as she skipped to Ocaeril and Helsa before plopping herself next to Ocaeril, she then smiled at both Helsa and Ocaeril.

"Ahh! No thank you! Cola is fine enough for me! I only like sweet stuff" Inqui then continued to drink her cola.

Inqui smiled as she skipped to Ocaeril and Helsa before plopping herself next to Ocaeril, she then smiled at both Helsa and Ocaeril.

"Ahh! No thank you! Cola is fine enough for me! I only like sweet stuff" Inqui then continued to drink her cola.

Helsa merely nodded at Inqui before downing even more alcohol.

Helsa merely nodded at Inqui before downing even more alcohol.
Inqui simply smiled, but inwardly she planned because she was scared on the hangover between the planet and the goddess of corruption, so yes, things will go wrong later on and she has to prepare for it as she does with the others every Krassmass, at least back then she had Kyle to help her, but now...yeah she's on her own-ish

Inqui simply smiled, but inwardly she planned because she was scared on the hangover between the planet and the goddess of corruption, so yes, things will go wrong later on and she has to prepare for it as she does with the others every Krassmass, at least back then she had Kyle to help her, but now...yeah she's on her own-ish

Helsa, unaware of Inqui's worry, had another drink.

And another.

And another.

After several more drinks, Helsa eventually stopped. She got up...

And immediately fell down face first in the snow.

...the shnow feelsh good on my facshe.

Burping a bit under his breath, Ocaeril then looked at Inqui, before patting her head. A smile of affection was on his face, as he rubbed his cheek against her, somehow still being able to drink from his very, very large barrel of wine.

"H~~Hic! H~~Hey...Quey...You're~~ Hic! You're a good gal, y'know~? Like...I...I don't re~member mu~~ch, but~ You're a very, very good gal~ And you're~! A great~ Friend! One of the be~st I ev~er had! Hic!" As more burps came from Ocaeril, he slammed his barrel down in the table, as he pulled Helsa closed as well in a hug, holding both goddesses with his arms in a friendly manner. His bladder seemed to be expanding more and more, but thankfully, it wasn't pop out anytime soon...

"I~I'm sure q~queen bi~~bitch he~re thinks the~ same! Af~~after what you s~~said to her! And He~~Helsa, you m~~may be a bitch, but I~ I care 'bout you, you hear~? I care 'bout all of you! Y~Y'all great! Hic! J~Just don't burn anything!"

A snowman took a picture of the three gods hugging, as a loud laugh came from Ocaeril's lips. 'tis was the season of giving, but 'twas also the season of odd friendships.

Burping a bit under his breath, Ocaeril then looked at Inqui, before patting her head. A smile of affection was on his face, as he rubbed his cheek against her, somehow still being able to drink from his very, very large barrel of wine.

"H~~Hic! H~~Hey...Quey...You're~~ Hic! You're a good gal, y'know~? Like...I...I don't re~member mu~~ch, but~ You're a very, very good gal~ And you're~! A great~ Friend! One of the be~st I ev~er had! Hic!" As more burps came from Ocaeril, he slammed his barrel down in the table, as he pulled Helsa closed as well in a hug, holding both goddesses with his arms in a friendly manner. His bladder seemed to be expanding more and more, but thankfully, it wasn't pop out anytime soon...

"I~I'm sure q~queen bi~~bitch he~re thinks the~ same! Af~~after what you s~~said to her! And He~~Helsa, you m~~may be a bitch, but I~ I care 'bout you, you hear~? I care 'bout all of you! Y~Y'all great! Hic! J~Just don't burn anything!"

A snowman took a picture of the three gods hugging, as a loud laugh came from Ocaeril's lips. 'tis was the season of giving, but 'twas also the season of odd friendships.

Helsa gave a thumbs up, not responding with her voice. She wasn't in the mood, but the thumbs up was good enough to tell them that she agreed.

ACTION #2
-----------------------------------
Tanya, Merlin, and Penny looked at the hellish runic circle.

"How likely am I gonna die?"

"Ehh, 50/50, maybe 40/60 since you are a perverted asshole"

"Oh okay"

"Anyways let's do this"

All three let out their hands as they connected their mana with the runic circle, the symbols glowed with red malice and hate.

"Oh great Slayer, I call upon you from the depths of hell, awaken from thine tomb, awaken to do your duty once more, let u-oh what the heck, Doom Slayer there's a demo-"

Before Tanya could finish her sentence, the runic circle exploded, knocking everyone back and creating a large cloud of smoke, Tanya coughed as she wiped away the smoke, but she then looked to the smoke, she saw a figure garbed in face-less armor, a chainsaw on his side, a giant BFG on the other, and he stood on top of a decapitated demon lord's head.

The DOOM Slayer, was here.

Ickol Conversational

On a ruined desk, the ‘prisoner’ tugged at her corruption collar.
Question...for...the...audience, anyone...know...how...to...remove...this...without...poisoning...myself? No? Great. Yeah, just...ignore...everyone...and...have...yourselves...a...big...get-together.

Together...bah. The...special...is...ruined.

A bang reverberated throughout the studio. And another. And another. Footsteps. Strong, powerful steps that shake the building like a bowl full of jelly. The temperature chilled, and all present felt light headed and almost nauseous, like the air around them was giving a sugar rush. He steps into view, a stained, torn coat of red, a lean figure looking with equal parts mischief and a feral hunger at the guests around him as he giggles. His head abruptly turns, and with it everything about him changes as well. A more round figure, skin holding a faint blue tint, dark eyes that appear as empty as they had previously felt bursting with the madness within. Krass Krangle strides to the only upright chair and sits on it.

Ho Ho Ho! Greetings my-children-children! Have any of you been up to snow-good-good? I hope not, or god or not, Yule be-sorry-sorry! Ah, I have heard so much about you-all-all! Let’s see, I take it the one in that red suit is the-coward-coward? That makes the slime one the-fussbudget-fussbudget. And of course, I’ve heard all about you, you’re the-the-fool! Ho Ho Ho! I’ve been waiting to see you all with my own-own-eyes! Come, let us talk about warm fires and cold nights and wonderful presents and bloody-freights-freights! It’s still a Krassmas special, after-all-all!

Ickol Conversational

On a ruined desk, the ‘prisoner’ tugged at her corruption collar.
Question...for...the...audience, anyone...know...how...to...remove...this...without...poisoning...myself? No? Great. Yeah, just...ignore...everyone...and...have...yourselves...a...big...get-together.

Together...bah. The...special...is...ruined.

A bang reverberated throughout the studio. And another. And another. Footsteps. Strong, powerful steps that shake the building like a bowl full of jelly. The temperature chilled, and all present felt light headed and almost nauseous, like the air around them was giving a sugar rush. He steps into view, a stained, torn coat of red, a lean figure looking with equal parts mischief and a feral hunger at the guests around him as he giggles. His head abruptly turns, and with it everything about him changes as well. A more round figure, skin holding a faint blue tint, dark eyes that appear as empty as they had previously felt bursting with the madness within. Krass Krangle strides to the only upright chair and sits on it.

Ho Ho Ho! Greetings my-children-children! Have any of you been up to snow-good-good? I hope not, or god or not, Yule be-sorry-sorry! Ah, I have heard so much about you-all-all! Let’s see, I take it the one in that red suit is the-coward-coward? That makes the slime one the-fussbudget-fussbudget. And of course, I’ve heard all about you, you’re the-the-fool! Ho Ho Ho! I’ve been waiting to see you all with my own-own-eyes! Come, let us talk about warm fires and cold nights and wonderful presents and bloody-freights-freights! It’s still a Krassmas special, after-all-all!

"...wait, I'm not a cowardsh." Helsa said, slightly slurring her words.

"...wait, I'm not a cowardsh." Helsa said, slightly slurring her words.
Ho Ho Ho! Apologies, I only have one source on the-matter-matter! Come, clear up any mistakes and ask me some-questions-questions! I’m certainly curious about you-all-all.

Ho Ho Ho! Apologies, I only have one source on the-matter-matter! Come, clear up any mistakes and ask me some-questions-questions! I’m certainly curious about you-all-all.

"...shure, why not." Helsa stumbles over to her desk and chair and collapses in said chair. "Right, sho. I may be ehxtremely drunk right now, becaushe, I can't remember what Krassmas even ish. Mind ehxplaining it to our viewersh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back