• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The White Rabbit OOC (Long tidbits.)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As you have noticed I did not really join in on the RP.
Thank you for letting me try at least :)
Eh, shit happens. Just try and look at why this didn't work out, identify what you can change, then improve from there on. There's plenty of RP guides out there that can help you out!

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse hey, I'm making a Fae character and had some questions about the race. Their physical abilities are heightened in comparison to humans, do they differ in other ways physically as well? Like do their diets differ, do they have a better/worse vision in the dark, etc. And are their wings functional?

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse hey, I'm making a Fae character and had some questions about the race. Their physical abilities are heightened in comparison to humans, do they differ in other ways physically as well? Like do their diets differ, do they have a better/worse vision in the dark, etc. And are their wings functional?
They’re omnivores, although it wouldn’t be uncommon for them to be vegetarians due to more efficient technology, allowing for crops to be grown more efficiently than hunting animals. They’re commonly more elegant and as a result many view meat as a less clean source of food

Physically it would be common to see certain colored hair or skin, blue, purple, green, various neon colors.

Not all Fae have wings but they are functional to a degree. They wouldn’t be able to fly long distances but short timed flying would be possible.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse I'm still in! Sorry I haven't been around much. I'll try to post on Saturday, but I understand if you want to get things moving and I'll work with whatever you do 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back