• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The White Rabbit OOC (Long tidbits.)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
The white rabbit that the heroes obtain is a legit white rabbit. The importance is that rabbits are actually extinct on magnus and the white rabbit is part of a uncovered prophecy to deliver it to the edge of the world.
(I probably will have my witch girl character comment about how cute the rabbit is when they first encounter it, can't resist...)
However most animals that are in real life exist in magnus, as well as a handful of supernatural monsters, ghosts, demons, etc. We're getting spooky so expect halloweenesque creatures

It is heavily implied that some of the god's realms are legit places that cannot be reached by normal means. It's implied that Arkane legitamately lives in the core of magnus.
Or that tyron's realms are legitamately the moons of magnus, phobos and deimos. but only implied in historical texts, never confirmed.
But they are places that can't really be visited by normal means so nobody can really test it.

Shinjikkurah/Sepulchre is one of the historical figures most shrouded in mystery as he conquered an entire continent: amityville and was set to conquer the rest but simply disappeared and nobody knows why.
being a demigod who is in possession of a nemesis artifact makes him really powerful.

Lilith is one of the most feared witches and an example of how dangerous humans can actually be despite them being a frail race. Humans have magic, but they particularly excell at one thing.
Extreme willpower and that can go wrong if a witch or wizard becomes evil and let's their willpower go out of hand. She exists as a lesson to humans and a feared witch that probably is gonna do something really bad sooner or later now that she has an army of zombies and a nemesis artifact in the darklands..
The Darklands will be explained in the RP.

Ghosts occur especially frequent in ghost towns in amityville, there are customs through a holiday called Weavesday where villagers appease the ghosts by offering gifts.

However a ghost who has went violent/dark has to be dealt with in a more extreme manner.

Cordelia... I will keep that a secret for now. I don't to talk too much about her.

The First Ones...The fact they were an alien race who tried to invade magnus is a much more important event than it seems, despite the limited information about that war.

The Great Calamity: Normally ghosts tend to occur mostly in Amityville however some event caused them to appear....well EVERYWHERE and uh...they caused alot of damage and destruction to the point where it became a crisis.

The Fae are a tall but sturdy race, and they are the intelligent and scientific race. So those who want to play that kind of character will want this race.

Vampires are fast and strong, although not as strong as werewolves, although vampires are weak to holy magic and wooden stakes. Vampires worship arkane and commonly give a portion of the blood of their victims to arkane near a tombstone.

Humans are... abit pathetic, abit scary, and highly unpredictable.They live short lives in comparison to the other mortal races, they are extremely frail and weak physically in comparison but they possess magic and a high amount of willpower, which can be a deadly combination in the wrong hands. Akroa is credited with gifting humans magic, and most humans accept this as there was indeed a time where humans did not possess magic and were easily preyed on or exploited by the other races.

I suppose if I had to explain magnus's inspiration, i'd throw the elder scrolls, innistrad from magic the gathering, HP Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe and Halloween all into a blender and It'd poof out magnus. Which is a huge monstrosity in itself.

Last edited:
pbtenchi pbtenchi So would Percy sell things to Skip? I have a feeling they'd have professional respect for each other, and possibly be friends.

(I probably will have my witch girl character comment about how cute the rabbit is when they first encounter it, can't resist...)

So do we all get our own rabbit or is it just the one and we all run into it at the same time? In the latter case Skip could be hired as a bodyguard for another character, or be out hunting.

Last edited:
So basically the goddess Akroa chooses all the heroes and they all are drawn to a location through visions.
So we meet up and find the rabbit.

Atleast that's the way I have it planned. It doesn't really matter as long as we find some reason to meet up.

... I am torn between a serious introduction where Skip tracks this thing halfway across a continent, or a silly one where he essentially wakes in torn party clothes, stares at the rabbit, and wonders out loud "Wait, if you're real then... Whoo boy I am never gonna be let back into that bar am I?"

pbtenchi pbtenchi So would Percy sell things to Skip? I have a feeling they'd have professional respect for each other, and possibly be friends.

So do we all get our own rabbit or is it just the one and we all run into it at the same time? In the latter case Skip could be hired as a bodyguard for another character, or be out hunting.
We'll see. Percy got to be accepted first.

Haven't forgotten dis just kinda been over working the CS ^_^" that I will get done... at... some point...

ReinHex ReinHex I'm willing to allow your character as long as you don't have her be too powerful. Her powerset seems great but I can allow it as long as they're not too powerful in practice.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Okay so he's a human wizard who uses Fae weapons? Alright I guess that's fine. Just make sure he isn't a god with both magic and science. I'll approve it.
Originally I planned that Lilith hadn't attacked anywhere but I think it's fine to change that she attacked his city as a test to see if she could overrun a city.

pbtenchi pbtenchi So technically only humans can actually use magic because they were given it by the Goddess Akroa, but he is fine to study magic or use items that are magical. So I'll approve it under that condition. I think he'll get along with Selene's widespread knowledge of magic and lore.

ReinHex ReinHex I'm willing to allow your character as long as you don't have her be too powerful. Her powerset seems great but I can allow it as long as they're not too powerful in practice.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Okay so he's a human wizard who uses Fae weapons? Alright I guess that's fine. Just make sure he isn't a god with both magic and science. I'll approve it.
Originally I planned that Lilith hadn't attacked anywhere but I think it's fine to change that she attacked his city as a test to see if she could overrun a city.

pbtenchi pbtenchi So technically only humans can actually use magic because they were given it by the Goddess Akroa, but he is fine to study magic or use items that are magical. So I'll approve it under that condition. I think he'll get along with Selene's widespread knowledge of magic and lore.
Great. I want to turn Percy into a Frankenstein esque mad scientist.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka might do a thing when lilith pops up in the RP where she and/or Scipio remember eachother as she did attack his city. Maybe there could conflict there if you want.Otherwise nothing has to happen and I can just have her appear as normal and no connection has to be made.
(Sorry originally tagged the wrong person.)

For everyone, I am doing a connection between Selene, Cordelia and Sepulchre in Selene's biography.

I basically made the reason of why Sepulchre is coming back after disappearing for centuries and Cordelia and Selene's relationship.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka might do a thing when lilith pops up in the RP where she and/or Scipio remember eachother as she did attack his city. Maybe there could conflict there if you want.
Otherwise nothing has to happen and I can just have her appear as normal and no connection has to be made.

For everyone, I am doing a connection between Selene, Cordelia and Sepulchre in Selene's biography.

I basically made the reason of why Sepulchre is coming back after disappearing for centuries and Cordelia and Selene's relationship.
Tagged the wrong person there.

Ok! I’ll make sure I keep it down

@Dmitri Tolenka Okay so he's a human wizard who uses Fae weapons? Alright I guess that's fine. Just make sure he isn't a god with both magic and science. I'll approve it.
He's tech savvy, but only in the sense that a car enthusiastic knows roughly what the various fiddly bits in the engine do. It is a far cry from being able to build one themselves. He uses Fae weapons specifically because he isn't all that great at most offensive magic. He's an excellent sneak, and has figured out several various tricks that help him enhance his stealth, but offense wise he is limited to a bursts of flames. Now while he can stick the flame burst to an object, that is really is about it.

Honestly if you want someone who can really push the boundaries of magic and science, Skip is not your man.

If you need someone who can sneak into the king's bedroom and steal his baby pictures, then you end up at Skip.

@Dmitri Tolenka might do a thing when lilith pops up in the RP where she and/or Scipio remember each other as she did attack his city. Maybe there could conflict there if you want. Otherwise nothing has to happen and I can just have her appear as normal and no connection has to be made.
(Sorry originally tagged the wrong person.)
That sounds like fun! Though Skip isn't one to really hold it against her much once he realizes she's not here to steal his skeleton. Expect a few tense days where she will only see his more serious side before he starts to crack jokes.

I know atleast one more person is going to create a CS. I don't know about the majority of those who haven't yet but we'll probably start late this week without them if we have to.

Plus one person did drop out because they had a busy schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back