• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The White Rabbit OOC (Long tidbits.)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok well we need people in order to RP and this isn't looking good.
If this continues I guess I may yet try to make another RP. We could just try to continue as just the two of us. I really think that might be difficult though but I've never tried it before. Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
We could also suspend this RP and hope that all of us one day can return to this. If that could work pbtenchi pbtenchi Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Otherwise I may yet start another RP or reboot this at a later date.

Last edited:
Ok well we need people in order to RP and this isn't looking good.
If this continues I guess I may yet try to make another RP. We could just try to continue as just the two of us. I really think that might be difficult though but I've never tried it before. Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
We could also suspend this RP and hope that all of us one day can return to this. If that could work pbtenchi pbtenchi Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Otherwise I may yet start another RP or reboot this at a later date.
Well maybe we move it over to 1x1 for now. I've done those before and they're plenty of fun too.

Just for the record I'd like a 2nd character if this is gonna be just us.

Last edited:
Well maybe we move it over to 1x1 for now. I've done those before and they're plenty of fun too.

Just for the record I'd like a 2nd character if this is gonna be just us.
That's fine then. I'll probably make a 2nd character as well. I'm probably busy during sunday but I'll see what I can do this week.

So Soma isn't really with us anymore and therefore I think we're gonna go on a break till after thanksgiving, at which point I will create a new interest check and see what happens from there.
If it comes to it, we will just proceed as the two of us, but I can't attend to this during thanksgiving holiday time due to being busy.
Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

So Soma isn't really with us anymore and therefore I think we're gonna go on a break till after thanksgiving, at which point I will create a new interest check and see what happens from there.
If it comes to it, we will just proceed as the two of us, but I can't attend to this during thanksgiving holiday time due to being busy.
Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
'S cool. See you then! Happy turkey holocaust holiday!

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse I was wondering with werewolves when they change to wolf form are they large wolves or more of the image of what you showed? With them on their two hind legs?
Most werewolves will be humanoid in the sense they have two hind legs but they can still run on four legs in a brutish sort of way.

I might plan to incorporate a lost group of werewolves that still retained true wolf forms somehow and the idea that true wolf forms are lost to history and have it be a mini adventure

Most werewolves will be humanoid in the sense they have two hind legs but they can still run on four legs in a brutish sort of way.

I might plan to incorporate a lost group of werewolves that still retained true wolf forms somehow and the idea that true wolf forms are lost to history and have it be a mini adventure
That sounds awesome! Just wanted to double check because I wanted to make a werewolf oc xx

You could be a brain in a jar type cyborg maybe? Ovbiously a Fae that went off to the deep end.

Remember to yell at us magic users for taking the easy shortcuts while you push the boundaries of SCIENCE! (Caps obligatory)

You could be a brain in a jar type cyborg maybe? Ovbiously a Fae that went off to the deep end.

Remember to yell at us magic users for taking the easy shortcuts while you push the boundaries of SCIENCE! (Caps obligatory)
I don't know if I'm up to allowing cyborgs.

I don't know if I'm up to allowing cyborgs.
Technically a man with a wooden leg is a cyborg. It's all about how efficient the replacement bits are.

Given the current level of technology and magic I expect a toaster with attitude more so than a Dragon Ball Z android.

Technically a man with a wooden leg is a cyborg. It's all about how efficient the replacement bits are.

Given the current level of technology and magic I expect a toaster with attitude more so than a Dragon Ball Z android.
Again I’m not really into having cyborgs and I’m not here to argue what classifies as one as we all know what to think of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back