• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Alice eyes widened she started yelling back her voice was all more about concern than anger, "What are you saying?! I don't want you to die!!" she felt herself getting pushed, sure, her leg felt bad and bruised but she could still run. Maybe. Alice turned her head to see many stray shiny sharp rocks headed there way she immediately ducked one grazed her arm, her cheek, and her leg she winced but she immediately she shouted,

"ALEC!!" when she saw him falling to the ground, unconscious. she grabbed him and put him softly by a tree far from the monster her hands trembling and wobbling with fear. "Please don't die..." she whispered her forehead touching his, while she grabbed up and climbed up a tree, the monster's attention was gaining on Alec and she immediately whistled causing the monster to look at her directly, she scrunched up her face in anger as she grabbed a stick.

She plunged and threw the stick right at the monster's eye, it groaned in agony holding it's eyes were his hands covering it shielding it, Alice let out a silent relief but it wouldn't last, of course the monster instantly began shaking random trees furiously trying to find the one Alice was on, but the monster once again was nearing Alec, she immediately grinding her teeth, perhaps today was her death day, or judgement day. She whistled again, the monster's hearing goof enough to hear that quickly turned it's head to where the sound came from, still covering it's eyes it began heading for Alice's tree, good. Come here, just a little bit more. she thought but every inch of her was paralyzed with fear of dying not wanting to feel any pain.

She felt the rumbles of the monster once again seeing him closer, she wanted to scream but she tried her best to get the monster's next eyes with another sharp stick but only to be flung away, she felt numb each part of her body crying as she began falling onto another tree's trunk, her body already hurt but she heard a 'pop!' when she landed she screeched in agony pain shot up through her left shoulder, she felt it burning. It hurt so much, she swallowed back the urge to cry and look like a fool in front of the Monster.

Alice fought back tears her shoulder felt - wrong. In the wrong place, crooked, her arms wobbled like noodles, of course she held no power. She could hear the rumbles being closer with each step. Good. At least it was away from Alec, he should be.... fine... Oh.... would she die today? Her right hand unconsciously found her blue pendant which was shining, she fiddled with it for a moment before letting it go out of her fingers, she felt her eyes staring up to the monster in front of her.

She could do nothing, feel nothing except pain, Oh.... Maybe this time.... I will really die.... I'm sorry.... Goodbye, Bill, Alec.... she closed, her eyes her hand shaking and wobbling, Ah-I knew it.... I still.... don't want to die...! Somebody..... Anybody help!! she wanted to wail but nothing came out but unspoken silence leaving Alice to open her eyes and see the monster going to attack her, her eyes felt blurry and hot wanting to cry but deciding not to.

Alec's eyes gradually lifted open, as he found himself sitting on the ground, against a tree, the endless ringing in his ear. What... was happening? Wasn't he supposed to be home? Where was he? This certainly wasn't his room. He looked around from where he was. There was... two rock creatures? He squinted his eyes at the subject. No. One monster. Wait- why'd he accept the fact that this was a monster? Monsters weren't real! He shook his head before wincing at the pressure of his head, lifting his hand up to his bloody forehead. Thoughts randomly swarm in his head at random directions as he squinted his eyes from confusion, wondering what in the whole wide world was happening.

He heard a scream. After a few seconds of registering this, he looked up slowly to the source. There, standing with what seemed like pain, was a girl. Did he know her? She looked... familiar. Who was she? And why was Alec suddenly so worried for her? The situation that he was in... didn't feel real. He looked at the monster raising its arm confusingly, as it was about to attack the girl before panic filled Alec. Was that girl... his mother? Was that why he was here? Was this where his mother took him?

"Mom!" He yelled, as he tried to stand up before falling down again on his knees. He felt hot. Tired. Faint. He looked up at the scene, squinting desperately at what he concluded to be his mother being attacked by a monster, screaming, "Don't leave me! Mom!"

A wave of nausea and head agony hit him all at once as a bright light filled his eyes, him yelping at the pain. How was he supposed to protect his mother? She couldn't leave him for good, as she had threatened to do before. He yelled out with heartache before sobbing at the ground, having a lightening sensation spread throughout his body. He had no idea what to do. He couldn't think straight. The light brightened by the second, him squinting even further before registering the thought: Where is the light coming from?

He tilted his head up slightly to realize that the monster who was attacking his supposed mother was staring right at him in what was either greed or awe. He squinted at his body, seeing that the bright light was coming from every atom in his body. Was it light? Or was he going crazy? He gripped his shining hair, screaming out in confusion and fear, shaking his head slightly as the sobbing came again. The lightening sensation was quickly filling in his body until it dimmed suddenly, a rumbling and booming sound appearing in the background. Alec had no idea what happened, however, as he silently continued to sob on the ground pitifully.

The monster glared at Alec watching his body burning up with light, it winced at the light wrapped around the monster it screeched something made it feel bad. Alice stared at Alec pain shooting through her arm making her head feel dizzy and lightheaded, mom? she remembered the exact words Alec had said though, he was definitely confused, probably. Alice stared at the monster her eyes unfocused each time almost fluttering shut.

The monster continued screeching something was burning, it's rocky skin was on fire, literal fire. Why? Alice had no clue, why. Only the monster seemed affected by the light Alec had now just produced, was he using his magic? It seemed to hurt the monster but it felt peaceful to Alice herself, she felt her arm slumping. Was it broken? No, she could still feel her bone intact so maybe perhaps it was twisted or in the wrong direction.

The monster began running away not to her town but out of her village, she sighed in relief her brain was barely registering anything except pain, she swallowed hard. She used her good arm to support her getting up but she yelped as she hit pain again in her arm she stumbled to Alec, nearly tripping with each step no matter how much it hurt she had to see if her friend, was he a friend? she just shook the thought away it wasn't important right now, she had to know if Alec was ok. She felt her stomach heavy she felt her arm burning like as if it was on fire near the shoulder area.

She knelt down her legs collapsing on the ground she used her right arm, her good one to pat Alec's head, "Are you ok?" she asked, even though she was in pain and most of her mind felt like a blur she still was worried about Alec she saw his bloody forehead and scrunched her nose at it, it didn't seem like a light wound of any sort worst case he had a concussion, and maybe that was it, he did say 'mom' which Alice was not, Alice took a white handkerchief from her breast pocket ripping it with her one arm and her teeth, and wrapped it around his head, "Don't move." she told him sternly, as she wrapped it around his head blood seeping through it making the hanker chief red, but seemingly the blood stopped. Thankfully.

She checked her surroundings again, was that light actually from Alec? Or was it something else? But Alec still had a faint trace of light on his body which could be presumed to be he was the cause of the light, she smiled and said "Thank you, you saved me. But....why are you crying?" she asked tilting her head while her right hand held her left shoulder trying to suppress the pain coming from it. The sound of rumbled no longer could be heard meaning one thing. The monster left for good for right now, she left out a sigh of relief as her arm still trembled and her shoulder still appeared crooked. She still seemed concerned for Alec who was crying, why was he crying?

Alec had been blocking out the world, crying, until he felt a pat on his head. He looked up, seeing two girls looking concerningly at him. He squinted his eyes at them, seeing that it was really only one girl, and tried blinking his tears out of his eyes. He failed, though, as the tears kept on coming. His head was confused, and his emotions were the only thing that he could process. He was heard sniffling as he heard the girl's question mixed in with the ringing of his ears, him staring at her blankly as he tried to process the question. Was... he... okay? He paused for a few seconds, processing the question, before saying more slowly than usually, "I... think... uh..." His statement stopped as he suddenly was confused at what he was going to say.

He stayed still when she ordered him to not move, even though he couldn't fully understand the command, and stared at the girl. He still believed this was his mother, as this was the first thought that popped into his head, and many speculations swam through his crowded mind. Why was she here? Wasn't she usually at work? Wasn't she trying to avoid him? Why wasn't she in her work uniform? His glazed eyes stared into space as she wrapped something around his head, him making no move to stop her. Why was she taking care of him? Wasn't she too busy to take care of him when he was sick?

When she thanked him for something he couldn't quite understand and questioned why he was crying, he started sobbing again, trying to grab at her to pull her into a hug, apparently not processing that she was hurt or what she had said. His sobs filled the air as he blubbered slowly, "Ma, mom, I'm sorry! I'm sorry..." His head filled with pain again as he was making the movements, as he stopped trying to hug her to cover his ears. The ringing was becoming unbearable. He started yelling, the lack of pronunciation clear in his voice: "I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to make you angry or sad!" He shut his eyes when the world started spinning around him, but his crying could still be connected to a child's: out of control. "Come back! Come back home!!"

Alice's eyes widened, something was wrong with Alec and she felt bad for him, when he blubbered out a few sorry's and began covering his ears this time, she hugged him softly patting his back sooth-fully with her good hand which still was able to move while she began humming very quietly. A soft hum for a child's sleep, she did it quietly so only Alec would be able to hear if he listened, "Don't worry, mom's here. Don't worry about a thing I won't leave you and there's nothing to apologize about..." she hushed softly, rubbing his back while he still cried, she kept hushing softly to comfort Alec.

Ah- Alec. Does your mother hate you? No one should hate such a kind person, I'm sorry. she prayed in her mind still humming softly and gently, her left arm was completely still the shoulder area felt as if it had been thrown by a bowling ball or was on fire. Neither which Alice found pleasant, she took another look at his forehead perhaps the wound had hit a part of the brain which made Alec confused and think Alice was his mother, but she didn't mind if she could help her friend she would, "Alec, close your eyes, I'll be here with you so try to get some sleep," she said gently, trying to calm him down the best way to comfort people was by first putting them to sleep, so they could get some rest first. The birds were now back and chirped every now and then, but softly.

Alice kept rubbing Alec's back till he could feel comfort or at least safe. Her mind was still a blur all she could process was 1. Alec was hit by a boulder is confused and thinks Alice is his mom 2. That Alice herself dislocated her shoulder and 3. that the monster was gone or at least left for the time being, she kept making a soft hum sound but quietly trying not to disturb Alec, I hope you get better.... I'm sorry.... she sympathized with him, her eyes were in a daze tired, exhausted, in pain, and confused. She herself began feeling a bit tired, slowly her eyes closing little by little, but she won't fall asleep till Alec fell asleep she promised herself, as she kept a watch of their surroundings still her mind was a haze.

Alec sniffled as he felt the girl's hug, calming down slightly. He still felt the bumping from his head and the white noise of his ears, though, even if he felt slightly calmer. The humming of the girl made him process how tired he actually was: more tired than usual. The calmness quickly got replaced with a panic at the thought of sleep, although he just sat there quietly, not knowing what to do. He couldn't go to sleep. What of the nightmares? Or the bad dreams? He couldn't even drift off to sleep as well. He would go to sleep under the influence of a book... and there wasn't any in sight. The conflicting thoughts in his head seemed to disperse under the girl's shushing, however, as whimpered and placed his tearful face in the crook of her neck, although still holding his hands to his ears. Even though he was covering his ears, having ringing in his ear, and having trouble thinking, he could still hear the comforting sound coming from the girl.

When the girl said that he should go to sleep, Alec sat there, trying to understand what she said for a few moments before widening his eyes again, slowly and breathily whispering, "B-but I can't! I can't! What about the nightmares, mother?" When she said that she would be there for him, though, his eyelids drooped yet again as he said unclearly, "Don't leave me again."

He sat there with her for a while, being comforted by her, as his breath quickly got slower. The fog in his brain became larger as he became more tired, as he quickly forgot about the fears under the comfort of the girl and the confusion that increased by the second. The dizziness and double vision that he was experiencing came to a halt as he closed his eyes, listening to the ringing from his body and the shushing nearby him. He drifted off, the sobbing dispersing as well as his saddened face, replaced with a calm sensation. The light that was around him seemed to disappear, leaving a sleeping boy in the arms of a younger girl.

Alice slowly felt Alec drifting to sleep, as he sat slumped around the crook of her neck, she kept humming till he would be in a deep sleep, she wondered how to settle him to her house, she didn't want stir him awake, she brushed his hair softly, the pain in her left shoulder was still strong enough for her to cry but she would deal it for the time being, suddenly Alice got an idea she would return to her house and bring the materials needed to help, she quickly yet softly began sliding away from Alec but swiftly so it would still feel as if she had been there, she used her good hand to rest him on a tree with some shade, and she quickly searched for a stick and wrote on the ground if in case Alec woke up and found she was gone, she wrote on the ground 'Dear Alec, I have gone home to get some medicine but I'll be back, if you do wake up before I come back read this so you won't be frightened don't worry I promise I'll be back as soon as possible,' as she finished writing that, she quickly left her wounds throbbing.

_________Time skip ((OOC : to when Alec is awake))___________

It took Alice some time to get the medicine she needed and to get them all ready but her mother was not yet in her home or she must've evacuated from the monster. She still hasn't relocated her shoulder she knew sooner or later she would have to do it but she would need someone's help holding her arm then pushing it back in which would be probably painful and it is already painful enough. She quickly slid into the lush green forest while the sky was tinted with shades of orange, blue, and purple it was already the evening she wondered slightly if Alec was awake and if he still thought she was his mom. She left that thought unanswered after she found herself where Alec was sleeping slumped next to a tree. was he awake? Alice couldn't tell but she just quickly walked to in front of Alec making sure to wake him up if he was asleep.

"Hey, Alec. Wake up. Please." she said softly nudging him gently to make him conscious again, she pulled out from her basket a bottle of disinfectant and wrapping bandages too, and a lot of them, she also brought some food if Alec was hungry but perhaps not she had just seen Bill in his restaurant and seeming he was ok she asked to have some food and he delightfully said yes which rocked. The sun already seemed to be setting Alec half-wondered if Alec was still asleep, and her other thoughts went to her parents, were they safe? Did they...die? "I hope they survived.... " she mumbled a little under her breath but deep inside of her she knew maybe if they never found Alice herself, she would feel free.

Alec awoke once more to the shaking of his shoulder, his dazed eyes fluttering open and staring at the brown-haired girl in front of him. Had he fallen asleep? How had he fallen asleep in this position? Alec squinted his eyes from confusion, feeling as though he had known nothing anymore. The ringing in his ears had quieted down at some amount but was still there in the background. The bumping in his head still existed, but something was missing... There seemed to be less of a bass. Was it because the monster's rumbling was gone? How was the monster's rumbling gone? He let out a breath of anxiety that was welling up in his chest, closing his eyes to stop the spinning of the world.

His head was becoming unbearable. The pain of moving- even an inch- caused a vast majority of pain in his skull. The fog that he was experiencing earlier had come by again, causing any form of common sense and thinking to become nonexistent. He didn't know anything, he didn't know how to do anything, he couldn't remember anything. It was all summed up to one sentence: he couldn't think.

He opened his eyes again to focus on the girl who had awoken him, having a name at the tip of his tongue. He believed that he knew this girl... but he couldn't form the thoughts and words that could describe her. He opened his mouth, forming his thoughts, before muttering, "Who... are..." He dropped the sentence, unable to continue, losing his train of thought. If she could just give her name to him... maybe he would form a connection.

Alice had a slight hurt expression in her eyes, she just smiled it off though, "I'm Alice, if you forgot, do.... you remember me....?" she asked trying to sound cheerful but behind the cheerfulness there was worry and anxiety that he had actual forgotten Alice completely, did he lose his memory? Or.....? she didn't want to think about it. She just began asking simple questions, "Ok, do you know your name? Your age? Why you are here?" she asked a few simple things perhaps he could answer, "Before that I'm going to check on your wound real quickly." she added, she lifted the handkerchief she wrapped around his forehead a little while ago, and peaked at it, the blood kept oozing out but not much like before, she let a sigh of relief cross her face, and began using some cotton to soak up the blood which made each of the cotton as red as apples she gently put on some disinfectant which looked like it stinged since she knew the feeling of a wound feeling alcohol never felt nice.

She gently dabbed it on his forehead, "It's going to sting but it's better this way." she announced while still gently dabbing and soaking repeatedly till the blood stopped and you could see a wound crossing his forehead, she scrunched her nose at it, and she quickly grabbed a roll of bandages to cover it up, she wrapped it around his head once, twice, three times, and a last time, four times in total. She silently prayed it would get better, she glanced at her shoulder and sighed she was going to have to put it back in place which she didn't want to do. So she at next to Alec beginning to move her left shoulder little by little, she then turned to Alec and asked for his help "Is it ok if you push my arm?" she asked but her eyes showed fear and pain but she was just smiling above her fear.

Alec looked at the girl blankly, thinking of the name that she had just said. Alice...? He sat there, trying to gather the information of the name from his crowded head. He was sure that he heard the name 'Alice' before. His foggy head refused to tell anything about what he knew, though, so he just sat there, dumbfounded. Instead of responding, his eyes seemed to find anything other than the girl's face before he found his mouth moving in a response, "I... I don't know." He lifted his hand to his head a moment later, stroking it while trying to think. Where had he known this girl from? How long had he known her?

He creased his eyebrows at the questions that the girl said, him opening his mouth as if he had answered that a million times before. He couldn't seem to form his thoughts, however. He left his mouth slightly open, waiting for a response to come out, but having none. What was wrong with him!? Why couldn't he answer the simplest questions that were out there? He tried to think of a response for each question, but was left with a blank, foggy mind. He nodded after a moment when she went past the topic, checking his wound. After a minute, he creased his eyebrows. He had a wound? He looked to where Alice was tending him. Oh... that made more sense. Well, not really. Nothing made sense in his head.

When she announced something, he couldn't process it properly, so when the sudden pain went through his noggin, he yelped out an "Ow!" He didn't feel as though he had to move his head, however, so he just let her keep on cleaning and stinging his head. He dazed off into the background until she was done, him staring at her. It was a miracle that he was able to see the pain and fear that was on her face, even if he was in his state. Why was she hurt? Even if Alec couldn't remember her, he still looked at her curiously for her suffering. He paused for a moment when she asked him to push her arm before asking slowly, "Push... your arm?" He seemed to have no idea what she was asking for.

She pursued her lips together, he doesn't remember me... she thought bitterly, but just kept a smile on her face which masking her real emotions, she quickly flinched when Alec said 'Ow!' which made her jolt in surprise, she nodded when Alec asked her to push her arm "Yes, I want you to push my arm really hard so.... it pops back in!" she added a nervous chuckle to the end she sounded quite fearful even her voice shook when she said that her eyes were focused on the ground, while her hands were fumbling with each other, a gesture to show she was quite nervous.

"So.... Do you even know what happened to yourself?" she asked her voice was still full of concern, she wondered if he had actually had amnesia or it had been some mild confusion, at the least she hoped her would at least remember his name, so that it would be easier to tell the little spots that Alec was missing out on such as why he is here at the moment and why he has such a wound on his forehead, suddenly Alice hit the brink of exhaustion she was holding in and she slumped a little looking tired her head was burning up, she could feel herself getting a fever sadly she had always had such a weak body system a big injury such as this would make her have fevers for a few days bit she gave a nervous chuckle and she laid on the tree her head looking up as she seemed tired, in pain. Slowly by slowly she began sleeping she had already been tried, so you could here her shallow breathing.

Alice began sleeping for real she could feel the world closing in silently everything becoming black until she could feel nothing, soon the sun set and it began darker than it had been earlier. The birds began chirping again close to the night... Alice kept mumbling and moving in her sleep, but the hope she had was she hoped that Alec would remember her that was a little bit of her hope...

Alec nodded slowly, gradually scrunching up his face in confusion. Why would she want her arm to pop in? Did she somehow injure it? His gaze landed on her arm, but in his foggy state, he didn't see anything wrong with it. It looked... like a normal arm. Why would she want him to push her arm hard, then? Was it some test of how strong he was versus how strong she was? Puzzled, he thought of his words before saying a little clearly, "Um... okay." He thought that he wanted to ask her some questions of why she wanted him to push her arm, but the questions died at his lips, never to be said again.

"What happened to... myself?" He looked at a nearby tree, trying to gaze into his memories. He couldn't remember much... he could only seem to see a bright light in his mind. He frowned slightly after a few moments, saying, "I... bright light..."

He seemed to stare into space for a while, trying to get out of the consistent pain that seemed to be inside him mentally and physically, before finding himself back to the world, looking at the girl named Alice. She seemed... to have her eyes closed. He stared dully at her for a few minutes, staring at the way she muttered and moved while asleep, before looking around the forest. For the supposedly few moments he had looking and talking to Alice, it had grown incredibly quiet and dark. He couldn't think, and now he couldn't see. It was quite pretty out here without the light, however, as some stars could be seen appearing to form in the sky.

He closed his eyes as he made his breathing match with the girl's, having the quiet state make the ringing in his head louder. Now that the girl was asleep, was he still supposed to do what she asked of him? What was it? He thought for a moment before remembering the 'popping of shoulder' statement she had made to him earlier. Was he still supposed to do that now that she was peacefully resting? His foggy state quickly removed the thoughts from his crowded head as he sat there next to Alice, listening to the crickets quickly chirping.

Crickets.

An unusual amount of panic quickly filled inside him as he shut his eyes closed, trying to escape the torture that he could be experiencing. Crickets, crickets, crickets! No matter how much confusion he was going through, he still felt the dread of what bugs would bring to him. He desperately tried to get to sleep right next to Alice, since he didn't have enough strength or energy to do anything else.

Soon enough Alice jolted awake gasping and wiping cold sweat from her forehead but winced, she used the wrong hand, she glanced at Alec who seemed frightened to death, she then remembered his phobia of fears, she then got a couple cotton balls and stuffed them into Alec's ear, "If you can't hear them, you'll be ok," she told him, before closing his ears shut so the only noise he could hear would be silence, she then shooed the crickets nearby, away from Alec. Alice slumped in the tree but stood up still feeling exhausted as ever, but she quickly grabbed a basket,

and her things and dusted her dress off any dust it may contain, she then glanced at Alec's weak state she put her index finger up, showing a motion for Alec to wait a minute, she then went up to a ran up to a random tree she closed her eyes before breaking a large stick from the tree it was tall like Alice, probably shorter but a great stick for Alec's guide, she walked up to Alec and crouched beside him and opened his hands and put the stick in his hands, and helped lifting him up, she let him stand up in a way he was leaning against Alice,

so that Alec's arm would go over Alice's neck as she supported his side weight or some weight he had, she then said in a voice loud enough for Alec to hear her, "You can help my arm when we go to my house, I'll treat you there....." she paused, "There's no bugs there." she promised Alec if that was a thought he was thinking,

she then started leading him out the forest, and outside the forest her village was in a bad state, some of the houses were wrecked the ground seemed to be dented some places and some not. Alice frowned slightly, that was probably the first frown she ever showed Alec, she quickly wondered where the people went she then remembered that they must've went deeper into the other side of the forest and evacuated there for safety, she limped carrying and dragging Alec to her house which was not completely wreaked but damage such as such holes in the roof,

she sighed as she unlocked the door with a spare key which was in her breast pocket, the house was completely empty half-eaten food left on the table, her foster-mother probably was eating when they had to evacuate, she felt the bruise on her leg wince as she walked further into the cold, hollow house, she then let Alec take a seat on the couch, "You can take your ear buds off," Alice told Alec gesturing toward his ears to take it off, she quickly went outside with a wooden bin and a well was outside she quickly reeled it up with one hand and filled the bin with some fresh cool water to help the pain with Alec's wound on his head. She got back in, and quickly got a nice towel and damped it in the cool water before placing it on Alec's forehead.

Alec's eyes were squeezed shut, him breathing heavily as to distract himself from any other noise, before it all shut out. He opened his eyes, confirming that he in fact did not fall asleep, and looked around. The thing that he immediately looked at first, though, was the girl in front of him. He scrunched up his face, trying to decipher it, before remembering about earlier. She was the girl who he randomly woke up to in the forest. He felt pleased with himself for remembering, but the pleasant feeling quickly went away when he realized that whatever the girl put in his ears was going to be a slight problem. Although the cricket issue went away, the ringing in his ears was still bad. The ringing seemed to be compressing against his head now, filling every ounce of noise that processed through his brain. He wondered how he could hear the crickets with this problem.

His eyes wandered over to Alice as she got a really, really big stick, him getting a question of what she was going to do with that. His body filled with panic when he thought, She's not violent, is she? He certainly didn't need to be hit in the head with a branch by a random stranger. At least, Alec thought she was a random stranger. Something inside him told Alec that maybe she wasn't a stranger, though. A friend, maybe? But then what kind of friend would he be for forgetting something like a friendship?

He did nothing when she opened his hands and put the stick in them, as his thoughts came to the conclusion of, Maybe she has a piñata? That seemed plausible. His thoughts were ruined, though, when Alice started lifting him up and made him lean against her. He stabilized himself, moving the stick slightly to hold his weight better, and he finally understood why Alice got the stick. Perhaps they were going somewhere, and she needed this stick to help him move. He was proven correct when Alice told him loud enough to get through the ringing of his ears that they were going to her house.

He immediately stopped listening after that, going inside the foggy state of his mind again. Her home. But where was his? Why was he here? He couldn't think much, but he certainly remembered that he didn't grow up in a forest or with this girl. He believed that he grew up in the city... but he could always be wrong. Who was he to believe himself in the state that he's in? The main thing that he remembered about his home was his mother. Where was she? Was she not here with him? Although he was deep in thought, Alice looked like she had said something, so he simply nodded in case she did.

As they were approaching the village, it was all Alec could remember when thinking that the village shouldn't be like this. It was completely ruined. What had caused it? Was it an earthquake? Alec looked at the girl to see how she would respond, and she didn't look surprised. She didn't look necessarily happy, either. Did she know what caused all of this? Alec's face went white when he thought, What if she caused all of this? It didn't seem like a bad thought. Alec was with Alice when he woke up: she could be the reason that he was here. Kidnapping? Perhaps. He shook the idea out of his head though, not believing it. It's not that he didn't not want to- it's that somewhere in his gut made him believe that this girl wouldn't.

He went inside the house that the girl guided him into, looking around at the hollow house. It looked as if it were quickly abandoned in a hurry. Did the girl live here? He let himself sit on the couch, sighing with relief when he finally got to rest from standing up. The world was still spinning in his head, and when he was sitting down, this twirling was easier to manage. He looked at Alice's gesture, taking a minute to think about what that meant before making a facial expression of understanding, taking the earbuds off. The silent, cozy world that he was living in now was exposed to all the noises in the outside world: his breathing, Alice's movement, and the loudness of his ears ringing, although that was always there to begin with. He felt relieved when he got to hear other noises besides Alice's talking and his ears, though. It was nice to hear different things in your life.

When Alice put the towel on Alec's forehead, he widened his eyes and thought about what was happening and what he was going to do about it. So... Alice is taking care of you when she asked you to take care of her, he thought, looking at the brown-braided girl. He scrunched up his nose and took the towel off his forehead, looking at Alice with determined eyes instead of his glazed ones before. Before he could question or forget what he was going to do, he patted the seat next to him and pointed to her arm. "I'll help," he said, although his voice was confused, him making a puzzled face at his own words. He really couldn't think straight.

Alice seemed slightly surprised when Alec's eyes were determined for a moment, and then blinked, "Ok...." she said taking a seat right next to him, she grabbed her elbow beginning to stretch slightly but slowly trying not to cause something weird but pain showed up in her face and a slight sign of fear seemed to be appearing in her green eyes as well. "Thank you..." she said quietly before stretching her arm once more, "Is it ok if you push it....?" she asked closing her eyes squeezed shut, she was thankful that Alec was helping but everything in her gut feeling told her that this was both going to hurt and is probably going to be a bad idea but she just was quiet and continued stretching, the house was silent it seemed like no one was going to return or even enter, perhaps the villagers all evacuated far off,

She paused for a moment to let an useless thought enter her head, Was this safe? she told herself it should be ok, she had been hit by her mother before, se stood still next to Alec waiting for him to push it back in she swallowed hard she clenched her fists into small ball hands, and began counting backwards to help her relax a weird way for her to stay calm. "If...Possible...Please try not to do it too painfully," she pleaded her eyes closed shut.

Alice then seemed to remember a time with her mother, her real mother when she had dislocated a shoulder before as well, it was painful to put back and she would get intense inflation around the area where her shoulder was which would be very inconvenient, she felt the house closing in them both perhaps her fear was making her fell other stuff such as fear, pain probably just those two which had the greatest affect so far. She slightly kept her shoulder drooped or in a drooped front position which would look unnatural.

She felt herself squeezing her elbow with her right hand which wasn't dislocated to stop the shaking of her arm, after this she would have a more easier time moving and taking care of Alec. Alec, what did happen to his head...? A concussion, perhaps likely the boulder or rock hit him directly on the forehead and with quite a strong impact, or could he have forgotten all his memories, probably not if he did he would've wondered who he was, where he was, or some things close to that. She would have to take care of him for a while until the concussion was gone, but he saved her life so at least this was the least she could do to him, she wanted to thank him. But she couldn't be able to do that if she had a dislocated shoulder and acted like a coward for anything, she would have to get better first, she resolved.

Alec silently listened to her, nodding when she had finished talking and just sat there, gripping her arm with all her might. Alec thought about what she just said to him, widening his eyes in understanding when he realized what he had to do again. Her arm! He had to pop her arm back into place! Alec believed he knew how much pressure he needed to put on the arm... but he could be mistaken. He believed that he read a book about it somewhere, but he wasn't absolutely sure. His brain was becoming less foggy gradually, so now random memories like this popped up at random times. Alec wasn't even sure how to react about this. Scared because he couldn't think straight? Happy because he could think slightly again? Confused because everything was just too stressful to place on himself right now? Well, not just himself. The world's problems also seemed to be piling on the girl, Alice's, shoulders too. These problems were especially piling onto her dislocated one. Alec cracked a smile for a second before frowning again, trying to collect his thoughts, the fog in his brain immediately blurring out the words that he had just said.

He seemed to remember what he was supposed to do when Alice said not to do it too hard, as he simply mouthed the word "Okay" before moving himself closer to her, looking at the shoulder. Since he wasn't supposed to apply too much pressure, how hard was he supposed to push? Weren't these things supposed to be painful when moving the dislocated item back in? He squinted his eyes from the banging in his head that bound with his head before shrugging his shoulders back, getting ready to do what Alice had requested him to do. He was not a trained medical officer (or, at least, he thought so), but there wasn't anyone else around, so he had to do it.

He placed his hands on her shoulder, getting ready to push, when he felt trembling. He turned his head slightly to Alice's other side of her body, seeing her slightly shaking arm. Since he could not place the connection between her being scared and her arm, he simply ignored the fact and put his attention back to the shoulder. He needed to do this before he forgot what to do again. He needed to do this while he still had the little confidence to. With that small determination in his eyes again, he pushed on Alice's shoulder, not knowing when to stop. He knew that Alice would know when her shoulder was fixed, and that she would tell him immediately or push him away when it was. With this in mind, he kept on trying to help her, seeing if he was being of any actual use.

Alice felt her shoulder get tighter and pursued her lips together, when the shoulder was finally pushed back into place she yelped slightly but she stopped and whimpered slightly, until she stopped she bit her lip to stop her voice from coming out, she felt her shoulder finally back in place, (though the process hurt) she quickly began moving it while wincing but she sighed in relief that now she could move it easily, "Thank you, Alec." she offered a small smile, before standing up and beginning to stretch her shoulder once again. Now she shouldn't have any problem with moving things and acting weak, she stood up beginning to clean up the mess her legal-guardians made the mess on the table where the food was left almost untouched, the clatter around the floor messy with many things splayed such as : forks, spoons, shattered glasses, other belongings. Her parents (or legal guardians in which she likes to call more) must've been quite rushed if they left quite a mess like this.

She began picking things up one by one, with her shoulder feeling much better already she could do practically most of the stuff she needed to do with wincing in pain every time she used her left arm, she glanced over to Alec who was still half dazed but it seemed he looked better than before which relieved Alice, "Alec, do you not remember anything or why you're here, or do you remember me......?" she asked it was pretty much the same question she asked earlier, but since his look in his eyes changed slightly or became less hazed she decided to ask him again, "Do you want something to drink or anything to eat....?" she offered, perhaps he was hungry it would be better to give him energy and ask him questions rather then being hungry and half awake, so before he could respond she began preparing some simple stuff even if he refused she was hungry herself so she would eat.

She began cutting vegetables but half the time when she was cooking she had no idea what she was doing except doing what her hands told her to, she snapped her fingers and the lights in the house turned on in a instant, would that surprise Alec...? she wondered she did tell him that everyone here had magic it was a common magic, turning on lights with a slight snap of her hand or other small things creating heat, water, wind was easy but only simple stuff could be made other things like the barrier for protection she made against the monster when they were chased would have to be learned but thankfully Alice had interest in knowledge so she read as many books (That she could read) to learn the magic of a barrier she was glad it finally came in handy.

The moment Alec could process the yelp that Alice gave off, he stopped pushing and fell backwards onto the couch, as if afraid to get close to Alice now and hurt her shoulder again. He had a weird feeling that he was worried about the girl, even if he couldn't remember items correctly. He stared at her as she thanked him, her sitting up and cleaning up. He now looked at the mess, silently wondering what could have caused it. Could Alice be messy? Or could her parents be messy? If they made the mess, then why would Alice have to clean it up? Alec smiled bitterly at himself, thinking he was a hypocrite for asking this question about Alice. Who was he to judge these sorts of problems, especially when he has to experience the same? The smile quickly slipped from his lips as he stared into space, waiting for something. He had no idea what he was trying to wait for, though. An answer? A fairy to come and solve all these problems? The end of world hunger?

He widened his eyes when Alice asked him questions about what he remembered. He turned his head away from the girl, a face filled with confusion coming onto him. Why was she asking him these things? It's not as if others cared about him. Why would she? What was she getting out of this? She was fake. She must be. Who would be asking him these things out of pure worry? Perhaps she was a nurse or doctor, and it was her job to ask him. Maybe she was the one who caused the injury to him, and she was simply asking to see if she would be in trouble or not. When he didn't answer, lost in his foggy state of head, the girl then asked him if he wanted to eat or drink something. Would she really care if he starved, though? Would she care if he had enough food to replenish his energy? Was she being sincere?

"Why..." Alec muttered, squinting his eyes at himself, before staring at the girl again, saying more loudly, "Anything is... okay." He felt as though he had eaten a while ago, so he did need something in his body. He guessed that she would eat with him as well, so he didn't think the food would be dangerous at all. He frowned at his thoughts. Before, the fog had just dominated his head, but now, thoughts and fog did.

He rested his cheek at the side of the couch that he was sitting on, dimming his eyes before the world could take the opportunity to spin. How could he get into a situation like this? He was stuck with an insincere girl as his caretaker, a concussion, an inability to think, and an unknown environment. He sighed shakily at the list of problems he had listed in his brain, pulling his hoodie onto his head as to shield him from the world's harm. While he did that, slight strands of his hair went too close to his eyes. He frowned as he moved his hand to move them aside before gasping dramatically as he normally would, having his hand drop to his side.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to my hair!?" His words were slurred, but faster than usual. He stared at his pink hair in horror, taking off his hoodie to see how long it was. It was cut off. Short. Why was his hair this color? Why was it this short? He only seemed to have these thoughts now, obviously only forgetting about his hair now.

While in his panicked moment, the lights had suddenly turned on without any common cause in his head. He jumped at it, looking around wildly at where the source was. Alice was cooking in the kitchen, so she couldn't possibly have turned the lights on. Was it a ghost? Was it witchcraft? Was an earthquake happening, turning off all the lights that came in the path of it? He froze up in terror at the possible threat that could be happening, staring at a strand on the couch in horror. He wanted everything bad to just wash over him and leave him alone by himself, but when would that ever happen?

As he replied she inwardly made a check inside her thought he said anything was fine, so Alice was just randomly making some salad and spaghetti, but when he slurred his words she flinched in surprised dropping her knife, she blinked she could feel her finger hot her index finger probably was cut she looked at it while blood dripped out of it slowly it was a light cut so she let out a breath of relief and looked at Alec curiously, "Are you alright?" she asked hearing his dismay for his hair and probably his confusion for the lights she grabbed a normal shaggy towel and pressed it against her hand, the water boiled in her kitchen, she walked toward him knowing she had a bit time before she had to return cooking and handling the water and noodles before they went soggy.

"Um, Alec...? Are you alright....? Is something wrong with your hair...? Did something happen to it...?" she asked worried pressing the towel against her index finger, surely or possibly something was wrong with his hair...? Or else he would've not yelped in confusion and surprised, or it could be something she did with the lights, she went over to the couch and sat down, promptly.

"The....Lights.... That was my fault. Here." she told him before snapping her fingers once more and the lights began dying down but she snapped again and the lights regained their brightness, "Sorry, if that scared you." she apologized looking down, I forgot is he going to be alright with the brightness...? I mean if you do get a concussion the best way to solve is with dark places.....

She wondered it was a bad way to treat the patient she remembered her mother, her real mother saying something along these lines when someone had a concussion. After about a moment there was a high pitched kettle sound she flinched, was that a habit...? In any case she ran toward the kettle turning it off and putting it in to a small cup and began putting in some green things, perhaps herbs?

It smelled calm, easy, and relaxing, it had a nice fragrance, she held it carefully putting it on a small counter table, smiling at Alec, "You should drink this, it'll help calm your head and it'll fill your stomach." she paused, perhaps Alec did lose his memory he would be suspicious as to drink such a tea as this, she mumbled something to herself, Before giving a light-hearted smile,

"Don't worry this isn't poisoned or anything like that, if you're worried about that." she reassured him, before handing it to his hands, "Here, I'll make some for myself and I'll show it isn't poisonous." she walked back to the kitchen to make some for herself and blowing the steam off before sipping a cup of it she smiled, she seemed more relaxed than a second ago, but just a while ago Alec just relocated her shoulder was she already better...? But nether-less she didn't seem to be showing any sign of pain, for the moment.

He widened his eyes even further when he processed that the girl asked if his hair wasn't alright. Was it not alright? It was pink, for goodness' sake! How was it not black? How was it not long? Was this another prank that his friends pulled on him without his consent? How would they do that though? Alec didn't remember ever falling asleep in front of them. If he was conscious, he would have noticed them trying to edit his hair. Or did it have nothing to do with his friends? Was his important, used-to-be black long hair gone because of her? Alice? He stared in Alice in thought, seeing how she was sitting down next to him as he muttered, "Um, yeah."

He squinted his eyes again as the lights suddenly turned back off, finding himself surprised on how everything looked better. The blinding lights that used to flash throughout his eyes were gone. Did Alec not focus on those blinding lights in his panic on his hair? His eyes widened, though, in relaxation of the dark. This relaxation was quick to disperse when the kettle started flaring up, Alec jumping and staring towards the area. He was right. This place was haunted. This place was haunted! Not fully processing that Alice had used magic, his thoughts immediately came back to ghosts. First the lights, and now the kettle! His head was injured, and he couldn't think right now: how was he supposed to escape this paranormal activity? Alec squinted his eyes again slightly in small frustration as Alice came back, having a sort of drink with her.

Alec immediately shrank away from her, thinking that the drink was dangerous. Everybody knew not to take any foods/drinks from strangers! Why would she be an exception? She could be kidnapping him, or poisoning him, or trying to kill him! Even though she said that it was to help him, she could easily lie to him. If she was lying, she could potentially think that in his state he was an easy victim. He stared at the girl, giving the message that he was not going to drink it, although he wasn't sure if she got the message. His dull, glazed eyes were still there, and emotions in his eyes could easily be passed over. His suspicions went down slightly when she said that she would make another patch of the drink for herself, but he was still suspicious. She could easily have just poisoned his own cup and have normal tea in hers. She was walking into the kitchen, so he couldn't watch her if she did anything different to his own cup. Based on these emotions, when Alice came back and drank the cup, he still refused to drink the cup.

"No thanks, I'm..." Alec averted his eyes, gritting his teeth as he tried to remember what he was going to say. The pounding in his head wasn't helping any either. He rubbed his temples, looking over the room before continuing with, "But I'm not thirsty." This, of course, was a lie. He was thirsty, but this girl could be a threat if she noticed that he was incredibly suspicious of her. He bit his lip as he stared at the girl, having conflicting thoughts inside his brain.

She frowned slightly, perhaps Alec was telling the truth or it could be that he just didn't trust her yet, "Alright, then if you still don't want to trust me here I'll drink yours." she told him taking the cup gently out of his hands and sipped slightly, she made a serene kind of face relaxed, "See? If this was poisoned I would be dying.... I know you don't really trust me but.... Do I really look like someone who would kill somebody?" she asked a bit of pain showed in her eyes, it made her heart ache slightly when someone thought something like that of her. She hated the thought of scaring someone or freaking them out since constantly her foster-mother would be doing that to her, "It's fine. Don't drink it," she added quickly, before returning to the kitchen but she kept the lights oddly dim, did she know that Alec was better off with dim lights or was this house really haunted?

She returned to the kitchen the dim light made her watch her steps careful not to fall on anything she felt her finger hot, sticky, and wet it was bleeding but she didn't feel much pain in it, was it because she just had dislocated her shoulder? Or was it because she has always had minor scrapes, bruises from her mother and outdoors? Whichever reason the cut didn't seem deep but the blood didn't stop, she wrapped her finger but because of the light, it appeared more like wrapping her finger more than treating it. She sighed she didn't know what to do, Oh stars.... What should I do with Alec...? What if Beatrice comes back? She won't be happy..... Neither will George. Should I take him to Bill? No, I have to do something about this, I took him to my house, MYSELF. she stifled a sigh as she felt a headache beginning to pound at her temple, she had to take responsibility but how would you make someone you know (not much though) remember you again?

Alice leaned against the count her head in her head clearly she was stressed out, and perhaps even a little confused. This would do her no good she could stand here all day wondering what to do with Alec, but first she had assure him that 1.) She is not a murderer or a kidnapper 2.) maybe tell him (Again) about magic 3.) Tell him about the rock monster if he possibly forgot, but in truth Alice had no clue what was going on in Alec's mind since she had never treated anyone with a concussion, she fiddled with her hair unconsciously. Beatrice, would kill her if she found out she had given the precious supply of tea to Alec, there was no way to hide that truth, but Beatrice would scream if she saw the color hair of Alec.

"Let's start this again...." she mumbled to herself, "I'm Alice." she smiled, she also did her utmost best to have a quiet voice so that Alec wouldn't get too surprised or his head hurting or whatever he was going through didn't hurt more, "I---- You might not remember me at the moment, I don't know you, but I do know some stuff about you. Your name is Alec, you have pink hair." she bit her lip from giggling, before managing a grim smile, "You're here because.... Apparently you.... You came from a different.... Place." she cleared her throat, "I know this is.... A bit weird coming from me since you don't know me or remember me, but I was with you and we talked a bit, before a rock monster started attacking my village, and he threw a stone at you..... That's why your head was bleeding. Another fact to show I know you is....Um... You hate bugs." she explained as gently and slowly as possible.

Alec creased his eyebrows in confusion when the girl suddenly drank out of his cup as he stared at her, having confusing thoughts suddenly pour throughout him. Why would she do that if it were poisoned? Why would she do that? He grasped the sides of his head as if that would help the pressure in his head, biting his lip in pain. The nausea that he was experiencing before seemed to be rushing up now, threatening him immediately. What was happening? What was happening? His attention wandered around the dimmed room, him seeing everything that he could. Didn't concussion symptoms usually come up after? Or was the book changing how he was experiencing things? Was he even experiencing this, or was the book exaggerating details and quietly torturing him? These thoughts seemed to come in and further confuse Alec. Wait... what was that about being in a book? Why was he even thinking these things? He looked at the girl surprisingly as she came back. Did she leave earlier?

He looked at the girl for a few moments after she started naming facts as he looked at her in plain confusion. A... different place? Hating bugs? Pink hair? What was she talking about? Was she... describing himself? But he was sure that he had never met her before. And what did she mean about his hair? He looked at his hair again, and as if completely forgetting about his panic earlier about the pink hair, he widened his eyes in fear and exclaimed, "My hair!"

He stood up from the couch before wincing and crouching back to the ground, still having his eyes still dazed and fearful. He stared at the ground in clear horror, as he had done before, before relaxing his body puzzlingly. He felt as if he had already done this before. He hadn't though... right? He would've remembered... right? He seemed to notice the girl again after a few moments, asking, "My... hair? W-wait, my..."

He closed his eyes in pain before leaning against the couch. Images and other items came up, making him squint at the girl's ceiling in confusion. His brain was all mixed up with no stop, and it didn't seem as though it would get better soon. He stared at the girl again as if begging for an answer before glazing his eyes again, forgetting why he was staring at her.

Last edited:
Alice stammered, how could she help? What could she do to help? Did he want an answer for something? Want to know how she knew about Alec? She rubbed his back, "Think slowly." she reassured him, that was a good way to relax someone and to make sure that their thoughts could get collected, "You told me... You can from a different place... perhaps a different world... Your... Hair has been pink when I first saw it, so something must've happened when you were on your world." she explained rationally, "Now, calm down, it's just hair. It can always grow back," she told him kindly, her eyes were a deeper green than before perhaps because of the light but somehow it seemed much more darker than usual, "I'll tell you many times... Until you remember..." she paused before continuing a simple thing so that Alec could catch up on her words, she had heard before how people with concussions had a hard time to think straight or to remember possibly or perhaps this could be happening to Alec,

"My name is Alice, Alice Archer. I am from here... I met you at a forest." she smiled lightly, "I'm not here to hurt you... Or anything close to that," she encouraged him, "Now, your head will hurt and you might be a bit... Confused or might not understand any of this, but it's because you hit your head, very hard... You should have some rest before you start to do anything else," she blinked, she grabbed a small pillow resting it against the hand of the couch, gently. She placed her hand on the forehead of Alec her hand felt both cold and it was... Shaking..? Why..? Was she afraid of him? For what reason? Or was there something else, but if you looked closely at Alice, you could see even she was tired, running away from a monster, having her should dislocated having to help Alec, while injured. She took her hand off after another minute,

"Doesn't seem like you have a fever," she sighed, she made Alec lean against the pillow making him recline, "Try to get some rest it'll help you, don;t think about anything about the moment," she hushed gently, like any mother would do to their child, slowly she hummed a gentle tune stroking Alec's hair softly while she hummed, hoping he would fall asleep and be able to be at rest for a while.

He closed his eyes, trying to look deep into his mind when Alice told him to. It was hard to concentrate, as his mind was like a stormy ocean, having no anchor to hold onto as he went through an adventure. However, as he plunged deep into his mind, he grabbed onto the words Alice was speaking to him with so he could concentrate. He came from a different place... world? She must have meant a place. How could his hair have turned pink, though? That was unnatural! He opened his eyes in panic, but was immediately calmed again from Alice's words of how it could grow back. It could grow back... right? No. Yes? Could it? He grasped his head again, creasing his eyebrows while trying to process all the information that Alice gave him. Luckily, Alice gave a pause before bombarding him with facts again. It seemed as though Alice gave him different puzzle pieces next to each other, but he was incapable of putting them together. It was as though behind a closed door, all the answers Alec needed were behind it, but he wasn't able to open it.

After Alice introduced herself yet again, he mouthed her name several times as if it were at the tip of her tongue. "Alice. A-lice. Ale-Alice." It was as if he was learning the word for the first time, yet he also was familiar with it. He seemed to not understand the rest of what Alice said, though, too busy trying to process her name. He did register the shaking, cold touch that suddenly came onto his forehead, but didn't do anything about it. Was he simply just being affected by his concussion? Or did he simply want this? Want to be taken care of when he was sick? Want to be pampered and made sure that he was well? Want to be weak while he couldn't be strong?

He let the girl guide him to laying down, him slowing his breathing from a sudden calmness that took over him. As Alice had done before, she started acting like a mother to him, which was something that he was not accustomed to. Just a second ago, he had thought that his girl had kidnaped him... and now she was taking care of him? Well, there was another thing that he was confused about. The girl said that he should... not think? How was he supposed to not think with all that was going on? All the conflicting thoughts in his head dispersed when Alice started humming them away, leaving a white noise going around that allowed Alec to stare blankly into space.

Past nights of Alec staying awake, reading to his heart's content, disappeared at this moment. The girl had somehow beat the relaxing stir that came from reading, which ultimately led Alec to having his eyes lower. He let the fog truly take over his mind, leaving no fight left, as the girl said to think of nothing. The pounding of his head seemed to connect to whatever song the girl was humming, his breathing going to a rhythm that could be described as calm. As he had done before, he drifted off. Even though the girl said not to think, his mind drifted over to one last thought:

Unicorns.

Alice flung her braid which was starting to lean forward to Alec back to her back, she smiled at Alec as it seemed he was starting to be at peace. The boy was tired, in pain, and confused if only she had stronger magic and learned more techniques from the book she could've healed him if only she could call for help, she stood up beginning to pick up the things her guardians left her with, a messy house, her mind thoughts wandered off to where the pain once more ignited on her shoulder she groaned slightly. First, she should put some water, maybe even ice. She stood up gently enough not to stir Alec, quickly walking outside, seeing the destruction she frowned. Her lovely, small, town was practically buried in debris. She quickly walked to the well, pulling up some water from the bucket and dragging it back to her house quietly she slumped on the door when she got at her house closing the door. She quickly looked at her necklace to see if it was damaged the only thing that was precious to her, the house could be blown away, it could always be built again, she could get hurt, the wounds would heal. But this necklace couldn't be replaced since it was given by her mother full of affection.

"Mom... Help... Please... What do I do...?" she whispered shaking slightly, she didn't want to cry but she was tired, confused, and was in pain she didn't know how to take care of a concussion, she didn't want to do this alone. She wanted someone to talk to, she sniffed wiping small tears which formed at the corner of her eyes before she could make any bigger sound than a small hiccup. She returned to the wash room taking off her sleeve to see her shoulder, she winced seeing how red and bruised it appeared, she quickly grabbed a towel from the wash room and quickly soaked it with chilly water, and applying it to her shoulder instantly she felt weight lifted from her shoulder, thankful to have water.

Alice quickly cleaned the wash room wrapping the water-soaked towel on her shoulder so that she wouldn't feel too much pain than before. Sighing she went back to the leaving room to grab a flimsy blanket for Alec before placing it softly on top of him, and touching his head to feel any kind of warmth, the temperature seemed to be in good condition, hopefully it would stay like that for the rest of the night.

Alice then began walking to a smaller room perhaps an attic, to sleep there. She brought a candle to show her up the stairs, she coughed as she forgot to dust her own room, was this actually considered as a room? It was a attic, though she didn't know any better. She blew the candle out watching the small village from her small square window, the stars shined brightly enough to show the silhouettes of the wrecked houses and the wrecked shops she muttered something to herself before curling up into a small ball on her creaky, matted white bed quietly falling asleep... Farther and farther away from reality...

Gasping awake Alice wiped the sweat clinging to her forehead quickly steadying her breath she dangled her bare feet t off the bed and on to the wood floor covered with dust, she quickly stepped lightly and began walking down stairs to get a small drink of water and as well as check Alec if he was ok with his nights sleep. Just then she heard a knock. Was it her parents? Possibly monsters? Hopefully not the monsters they already had done more than enough damage adjusting her hair and dusting her clothes off she began walking to the door, hoping it would be her parents rather than the monsters but it would be better if it wasn't her parents as well. As she knew what they were going to say immediately when they enter a room, she silently glanced at Alec hoping he was still asleep, before opening the door and wincing slightly as the glare of the sun hit her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back