• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pharaoh's Soliloquy | OOC

Yeah, yeah. Exactly what I was thinking. Since the height of their buildings — and they're so high, people like to call them 'the spires' — are of an extreme amount, most elites travel using airships, zeppelin, and of course, massive bridges. The spaces in these skyscrapers, and whatever prodigal son decides to buy it, and be used in their own accord.

Basically, they're rich padres who own shit because they build shit — and mass produce them, of course. Whether they're in the tin business, or in the zeal one, it doesn't quite matter. They're still stank rich.

Elites, well they live all right. They're not really all that very numerous. They're mostly prominent in the founding collective states.

Yeah, yeah. High's high, just not high enough.

The lowly wacks live in shanties and disoriented towns. Communists live in the underground significantly re-purposes sewers, aptly named 'the labyrinths' for they go against the official maps.

Stank rich, eh? It makes me wonder if they established a monopoly over their particular business. Not just any rich person gets to build a skyscraper and travel all over the world in an airship.

I'll look up the Founding Collective States. The Collective must be looking to expand all over the world, but they're meeting resistance from them commies and other annoying people.

Still, even though those Highs aren't high enough, I'd love to be a rich person.

Speaking of Communists... and re-purposed sewers... it gets me thinking that the revolutionaries have been here in Atlanta long ago. Why would they take so many measures to ensure a foothold in this city? Why is Atlanta city so significant to them? Why not New York or Washington or other important American city? There's London for Britain, Beijing for China, and Paris for France. Why Atlanta for America? Something must have happened here or something is happening here.

Oh, and I was wondering why the Great Depression never happened. I mean, you did say in your roleplay description "Oh, how the Great Depression never happened" and so that gets me wondering about that.

K, gotta sleep. It's night and I've got a big... cruel... day ahead of me!

Speaking of Communists... and re-purposed sewers... it gets me thinking that the revolutionaries have been here in Atlanta long ago. Why would they take so many measures to ensure a foothold in this city? Why is Atlanta city so significant to them? Why not New York or Washington or other important American city? There's London for Britain, Beijing for China, and Paris for France. Why Atlanta for America? Something must have happened here or something is happening here.

Because Atlanta — and specifically its new version — was created for this industrialization thingy. People like Ford and a bunch of others live here. It's like a city filled with famous people, a high ratio of elites and tin-men, hover cars, futurismo shit.

The revolutionaries. Well, ever heard of fascists and communists staying in one place for so very long? No? Exactly. That's why they hate the shiitake out of maximus corpus. Also see above. It's the crux of de la maericahejej.hahaha

*When rpn doesn't update you for anything*

Did this start without me btw?

You can still hop into this roleplay. We still need someone to make the next post and I can't do it now.

Come on, we need a few mecha boys smashing in the place a couple of times so why not embrace the chaos?

Better not escalate it till the whole of Atlanta gets torched and we have to get a time skip.

Better not escalate it till the whole of Atlanta gets torched and we have to get a time skip.

I wonder how long will it take those Elites to build back those skyscrapers when those Rats burn it to the ground? They're probably gonna have to enslave half the state to get it done.

Oh, and where the heck is everyone? Don't go disappearing on me, pal. Just 'cause I can't post for now doesn't mean you can't...

I wonder how long will it take those Elites to build back those skyscrapers when those Rats burn it to the ground? They're probably gonna have to enslave half the state to get it done.

Oh, and where the heck is everyone? Don't go disappearing on me, pal. Just 'cause I can't post for now doesn't mean you can't...

That's why I'm gonna tag people like crazy!

The Chronicler The Chronicler

Post, damn it. POST!

Sorry! I'm in at camp now so my posts will slow down.

A camp? Good for you, brings back a few memories of when I went outdoors. I didn't enjoy it but I didn't realize how lucky I was to be outside. Now I spend my days mostly being cramped inside this small room, not that I make much of an effort to get out of it anyway. I guess it's more convenient to stay here than go outside.

Hmm, I'm a bit worried about Chrom though.

A camp? Good for you, brings back a few memories of when I went outdoors. I didn't enjoy it but I didn't realize how lucky I was to be outside. Now I spend my days mostly being cramped inside this small room, not that I make much of an effort to get out of it anyway. I guess it's more convenient to stay here than go outside.

Hmm, I'm a bit worried about Chrom though.
School camp on campus. Which means proper toilets, AC, and clean floors.

Holy shet, Destructus, those paragraphs are longgggggggggg. Try to space 'em out a bit since that'll be easier on the eyes. Oh, and I suggest you change the font to something more readable. Try to copy the fonts we use. You can use anybody's font. Anybody. Heisenberg (that's me), Elephantom, Wandering Grim Hollow, xenforo, and there's Chron. For me, the letters are just so big and generally uncomfy for me to ready.

Hmm, anyways, so basically some middle-aged dude rises back from the dead only to bump into Clay and die of a nosebleed. Interesting.

Boy, these western side riots sure is something. Grim, if you ever decide to bust in I think you'd be adding fuel to the fire. It's a great opportunity for all the characters to meet each other and exchange some introductions before trying to kill each other.

School camp on campus. Which means proper toilets, AC, and clean floors.

(Internet's slow so I can't tag you so I just have to quote you instead.)

Oh, and Grim, Sergeant Guy might know a few of Oddy's people from childhood. (Since Guy spent his early life in Atlanta.) Guy was a notorious gangster and mafia soldier, so he's bound to know a few people from the criminal underworld.

Guy will be all like, "Hap? Hap?! Is that you? What are you doing there with those terrorists?"

By the way, Guy knows Hap because they were neighbors.

Or he could bump into Lex, "Wait, I know you... you're Jacob's little brother! ... I actually forgot your name. Does it begin with a G? Right, right, I got it now. Your name is Gus."

Actually, Guy does not know Lex, but to Guy he looks familiar. He's probably mistaking Lex for someone else or its all in his head.

Holy shet, Destructus, those paragraphs are longgggggggggg. Try to space 'em out a bit since that'll be easier on the eyes. Oh, and I suggest you change the font to something more readable. Try to copy the fonts we use. You can use anybody's font. Anybody. Heisenberg (that's me), Elephantom, Wandering Grim Hollow, xenforo, and there's Chron. For me, the letters are just so big and generally uncomfy for me to ready.

Hmm, anyways, so basically some middle-aged dude rises back from the dead only to bump into Clay and die of a nosebleed. Interesting.

Lol, I did it all from my phone late at night because I did promise to post, so that is why it looks like the great flood of text that tried to kill Noah or something.

Oh and I've never used fonts or any kind of formatting aside from this, this and this. I find it unecessary/I don't know how to format. xD It's just the normal rpn font though, it shouldn't be that bad.

The guy hasn't literally been restored from death, that was just a metaphor to describe how stricken and panicked he was. Essentially, Kronos possessed a human for the first time and it happened to be that guy. Because this was an experimental test run, Kronos didn't know how to do it properly and so the man died. When the man said, "What... Am... I...?" That was Kronos speaking because he had just been activated and was therefore incredibly confused as to his existence. And then he tried to warn Elephantom Elephantom and xenforo_design xenforo_design 's characters about Kronos, just managing to say his name.
Kronos cannot let anyone know of his existence just yet, so he will now seek to destroy the older man and the Chinese lady.

Lol, I did it all from my phone late at night because I did promise to post, so that is why it looks like the great flood of text that tried to kill Noah or something.

Oh and I've never used fonts or any kind of formatting aside from this, this and this. I find it unecessary/I don't know how to format. xD It's just the normal rpn font though, it shouldn't be that bad.

The guy hasn't literally been restored from death, that was just a metaphor to describe how stricken and panicked he was. Essentially, Kronos possessed a human for the first time and it happened to be that guy. Because this was an experimental test run, Kronos didn't know how to do it properly and so the man died. When the man said, "What... Am... I...?" That was Kronos speaking because he had just been activated and was therefore incredibly confused as to his existence. And then he tried to warn Elephantom Elephantom and xenforo_design xenforo_design 's characters about Kronos, just managing to say his name.
Kronos cannot let anyone know of his existence just yet, so he will now seek to destroy the older man and the Chinese lady.

(Goddamn it, my original post didn't get saved. Fucking slow internet.)

Yeah, well, I probably couldn't have posted all of that on my phone. Still, try to space out the text a little. I prefer it to be a little more spread out since it will look neater on my screen.

Pipe down, most people wouldn't even dream that the middle aged man who collapsed on the street to be some BIOLOGICAL WEAPON.

Oh, and also I have a hard time thinking. I mean... thinking in general. I forgot how to do the one basic thing that defines us as humans. Thought. Or at least I've become bad at it.

So now I'm thinking of heading back to read some philosophy or poetry or whatever to explore myself or something like that.

Well maybe I like to bunch up my text into massive paragraphs! *pulls face at you*

Perhaps not, but that doesn't matter to Kronos. Besides, if those two are curious enough, they'll begin to think that the criminal behind the murders thus far is someone named Kronos. Kronos cannot allow that to happen, otherwise his goal of world domination may be put into jeopardy. He's a very logical AI, he is. :3

Well maybe I like to bunch up my text into massive paragraphs! *pulls face at you*

Perhaps not, but that doesn't matter to Kronos. Besides, if those two are curious enough, they'll begin to think that the criminal behind the murders thus far is someone named Kronos. Kronos cannot allow that to happen, otherwise his goal of world domination may be put into jeopardy. He's a very logical AI, he is. :3

The only logic Kronos runs on is insane troll logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back