• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pharaoh's Soliloquy | OOC

I noticed but if you have read my comment than you would know I'm more of an Orient person. Any further lore you can give about The region?

Yes.

After WW1 and the creation of the Collective, the Taiko-German expansion attempt occurred — basically, a rebel against the right-wing extremism movement. It was squashed quickly, and German soon assimilated into the Federation of France. A good part of China immigrated to USA, in an attempt to escape the chaos and radical communism. China was defeated and obtained by the British Colonial Empire soon. More information can be added, if you want.

Yes, like more information about my Homeland, The Ottoman Empire or it's leftovers. What kind of a state is it in? Germany is part of a French lead Euro-Communist Union I guess, America is like Columbia from Bioshock right? And Brits are ruling The world in a similar manner?

Now What about The Sick Man? What happened to him?

India and the nearby regions, a majority of Asia, is controlled by the British Colonial Empire. It's quite chaotic — except for India itself — over there, and more tightly controlled than the Collective. The Asians are legally protected as citizens and given a semblance of liberty. In essence, Britain is basically laden with orientalism, due to their huge grasp over the Asian continent.

Yes. The French gives autonomy to its state, and unlike USA, gives them more freedom to maintain their political views. So, it's basically Euro-communist — and yes, Russia is part of it too. USA and the French are not on good terms, despite what the posters may indicate.

More like a mix of Columbia and Rapture — with the former's social structure, and the latter's noir-deco theme.

The sick man of Asia is currently in a state of turmoil — with the Japan, French and British wrangling at it for its control.

Japan is, more or less, like it was in the edo period. Shut off from the rest off the world.

The Sick Man of Europe, The Turk? Are they part of The French now Or The British?

Ah, I'd like to take The role of a Commie Anarchist then, from The Orient Region.

You sure? It's gonna be make you slightly on the antagonistic side — and of the lower social class. But then again, we do need the more punk side to the Diesel, or otherwise it'll all be a two-fisted tale.

Updated the info dump. Gonna rest for a bit, and then continue on to locations, NPCs, and yada yada yada.

I'd appreciate assistance and contribution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back