• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pharaoh's Soliloquy | OOC

But isn't that what most villains ARE? He's demonic.

You've been watching too much movies. Clearly this guy doesn't have horns growing out of his head. Can't we just get past all his prejudice and find something good in him? He's making an honest effort to make the world better but he's misguided. Not many people want to make the world a better place. I say we just give him a chance since he's given the world a chance.

You've been watching too much movies. Clearly this guy doesn't have horns growing out of his head. Can't we just get past all his prejudice and find something good in him? He's making an honest effort to make the world better but he's misguided. Not many people want to make the world a better place. I say we just give him a chance since he's given the world a chance.

He deserves a real long goodbye, that ol' Freddy. Men don't get no chance in this world. You either die, or you kill.

And think about it, maybe Freddy actually has a pair of horns jutting out from his head. Who really knows?

He deserves a real long goodbye, that ol' Freddy. Men don't get no chance in this world. You either die, or you kill.

And think about it, maybe Freddy actually has a pair of horns jutting out from his head. Who really knows?

Maybe he won't get a chance to redeem himself. He'll never be the hero he always dreamed of but he'll certainly never be a villain. I was going to see what was going to happen but you appear to have made up your mind already. There is nothing I can do now except keep Fred and see what he's going to do next.

I know Fred is a fanatic, but he's right about this world, it's doomed and people are too foolish to save themselves. The sad thing is that everybody is going to be just like Fred, they're going to think that they're right about everything. They're not going to listen to anyone anymore. They're just going to get caught up in the ensuing fight and keep at it. There is no more room for understanding here, but there's going to be plenty of bullets in the head. Atlanta is not just a city anymore, it is quickly becoming a war zone.

Everybody is broken inside, and with that attitude people will stay broken. A broken people in a broken city fighting a broken war. All of this makes Fred the only sane man at this point. If the world has gone to hell, then another crazie wouldn't make much of a difference. But to make the crazie right all along? That's different.

Maybe he won't get a chance to redeem himself. He'll never be the hero he always dreamed of but he'll certainly never be a villain. I was going to see what was going to happen but you appear to have made up your mind already. There is nothing I can do now except keep Fred and see what he's going to do next.

I know Fred is a fanatic, but he's right about this world, it's doomed and people are too foolish to save themselves. The sad thing is that everybody is going to be just like Fred, they're going to think that they're right about everything. They're not going to listen to anyone anymore. They're just going to get caught up in the ensuing fight and keep at it. There is no more room for understanding here, but there's going to be plenty of bullets in the head. Atlanta is not just a city anymore, it is quickly becoming a war zone.

Everybody is broken inside, and with that attitude people will stay broken. A broken people in a broken city fighting a broken war. All of this makes Fred the only sane man at this point. If the world has gone to hell, then another crazie wouldn't make much of a difference. But to make the crazie right all along? That's different.

Well, that summarizes the point of this story of mine. And don't take things too seriously, it was just a jest.

Well, that summarizes the point of this story of mine. And don't take things too seriously, it was just a jest.

Ulp, sorry about that. For a moment there I thought you were going to feed Fred to the sharks or something...

OK, fine, you ARE going to feed him to the sharks but just give me a heads up if you're going to kill my characters, OK? I really get attached to them and I treat them as my babies. That's all I ask.

If a character I really care about just gets yanked out of my arms, its shocking to me. But if I receive an ample warning, I get time to say goodbye.

Ah, well, it's time for me to sleep. Bye for now.

Ulp, sorry about that. For a moment there I thought you were going to feed Fred to the sharks or something...

OK, fine, you ARE going to feed him to the sharks but just give me a heads up if you're going to kill my characters, OK? I really get attached to them and I treat them as my babies. That's all I ask.

If a character I really care about just gets yanked out of my arms, its shocking to me. But if I receive an ample warning, I get time to say goodbye.

Ah, well, it's time for me to sleep. Bye for now.

I don't kill anyone without their consent...

Honestly, I don't know... you got a fever and diarrhea while I'm so damn tired and I don't want to deal with life now. A big part of my mind is telling me to snuggle myself in bed.

That's exactly what I'm doing. The diarrhea is good now, and the fever is still hovering over the median regions.

Dealing with life is harsh. The bed is there, always, to help you.

That's exactly what I'm doing. The diarrhea is good now, and the fever is still hovering over the median regions.

Dealing with life is harsh. The bed is there, always, to help you.

The bed is the closest thing there is to heaven on earth. I think I just need some soup and coffee to keep me going. Anyways, my life isn't harsh at all, it's just really really tiring for me. I don't want to go to school, I just want to stay in bed all day...

The bed is the closest thing there is to heaven on earth. I think I just need some soup and coffee to keep me going. Anyways, my life isn't harsh at all, it's just really really tiring for me. I don't want to go to school, I just want to stay in bed all day...

Ah, student's remorse. I know how you feel — it's the numero uno con in education, with second being the dreaded foreign language.

The awkward days. Brings back memories.

Ah, student's remorse. I know how you feel — it's the numero uno con in education, with second being the dreaded foreign language.

The awkward days. Brings back memories.

Student's remorse? Like buyer's remorse? Yes, yes, I just plain hate going to school. The alternative is being a slacker for the rest of my life though with no college degree, so instead I'll just be a slacker WITH a college degree.

Huh, how am I going to get a job with this attitude? I just hope the job market I'll be going to isn't hard. I've heard that some people got jobs easy like it was a complete piece of cake for them while others have sent hundreds of resumes with no results. God, I hope I have it easy.

Student's remorse? Like buyer's remorse? Yes, yes, I just plain hate going to school. The alternative is being a slacker for the rest of my life though with no college degree, so instead I'll just be a slacker WITH a college degree.

Huh, how am I going to get a job with this attitude? I just hope the job market I'll be going to isn't hard. I've heard that some people got jobs easy like it was a complete piece of cake for them while others have sent hundreds of resumes with no results. God, I hope I have it easy.

Yep, just that.

Take a look at me. I barely got job as an electrician — and that too, in my uncle's company. Hell, the world can be too dynamic sometimes. Some places have way much jobs. While others are completely tight on business.

There's always the third choice: Become a freeter a la drifter/grifter.

Yep, just that.

Take a look at me. I barely got job as an electrician — and that too, in my uncle's company. Hell, the world can be too dynamic sometimes. Some places have way much jobs. While others are completely tight on business.

There's always the third choice: Become a freeter a la drifter/grifter.

Hah, I'm probably going to get a job at my gramps. Personally, I feel quite lucky but I constantly worry about how I'll do without gramps. I don't think I can keep up with the dynamics of the world. I'll just jump him and hope someone's there at the other side to catch me. If I'm lucky, someone WILL catch me and live'll be comfy but if I'm not then I'll land straight on my ass and come out with broken bones with people wondering what the fuck was I doing.

Freeter? Are those the people who work at fast food restaurants? God, dealing with people everyday? No, just no. Grifter? Being a con man and all? Nah, I need the confidence to con people first. It's also not in my nature to try to trick people, I'm more of a straightforward person. I haven't learned the art of lying yet and probably never will.

Hah, I'm probably going to get a job at my gramps. Personally, I feel quite lucky but I constantly worry about how I'll do without gramps. I don't think I can keep up with the dynamics of the world. I'll just jump him and hope someone's there at the other side to catch me. If I'm lucky, someone WILL catch me and live'll be comfy but if I'm not then I'll land straight on my ass and come out with broken bones with people wondering what the fuck was I doing.

Freeter? Are those the people who work at fast food restaurants? God, dealing with people everyday? No, just no. Grifter? Being a con man and all? Nah, I need the confidence to con people first. It's also not in my nature to try to trick people, I'm more of a straightforward person. I haven't learned the art of lying yet and probably never will.

Yeah, the art of conning punks is a difficult thing. Reminds me of the many money schemes I'd make — however ridiculous it sounds — when I used to be like in my teens.

Sometimes, fast food are all you have. Gramps probably is too good to let you work there, eh?

Yeah, this conversation brings back a lot of memories.

The 2000's; I feel like they were there just yesterday. I'd play fallout 3 all day long, eat fish & chips, and laugh at the noobs on the MW series. And before you realize it, they're all gone.

One can only realize the true value of something once they lose it.

Some things never get old. Ever since I was a little kid I would sit down and daydream all day. I would fantasize about the latest shows I've watched, and I would add new characters new plots, etc. Most of them were terrible, but hey it's entertaining. It's kind of like having TV inside your head.

In my roleplays here in RPnation, I would constantly be thinking about the story and that's why I keep worrying about my characters and plot. Well, that's the one thing that keeps me from getting bored.

Um, it's late now and I have to go to school. Let's talk sometime later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back