• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pharaoh's Soliloquy | OOC

Prettay lung. But...

Just have Guy try and determine everything once at a time.

And write again?! IT WAS PRETTY LONG MAN. Do you know how much of a traumatizing experience it was to write up all of that? How much I suffered over not knowing what to write next? I FELT BOUNDLESS FUCKING GRIEF, MAN...

Though it was pretty cool actually, I'm gonna do it again.

And write again?! IT WAS PRETTY LONG MAN. Do you know how much of a traumatizing experience it was to write up all of that? How much I suffered over not knowing what to write next? I FELT BOUNDLESS FUCKING GRIEF, MAN...

Though it was pretty cool actually, I'm gonna do it again.
Sounds about right.

You bet, now I gotta concentrate on writing... or I could go to sleep... or I could write... or sleep....

I must choose now...

... Fuck it, I'm sleeping no wait... I'm writing.... GAH!
Do both. Go to bed while you sleep. Or set up a hot key so when you go to bed everything's all ready.

I was thinking of adding a section called "The Circus of Madness" for James Cooper after I finish his character sheet. Aside from having roller coaster/ferris wheel hybrids, they have a house of horror section featuring killer clowns (they don't actually kill you because you're customers), I was also thinking of setting up a mini-Colosseum... I don't know if people would fight to the death there but they would fight in creative ways for the audience to enjoy. Sometimes, the audience is allowed to join in the fight if they pay enough money.

Plus, there's a section called "crazy inventions" which feature new enterprising inventors with their new gizmos. Why heck, one of them says that he's built a cheap helicopter for one man... then he crashes straight into a skyscraper. Another says he's got a bulletproof vest, he gets shot and dies. Though there are actually successful inventors here, like the woman with the combat umbrella. The guy with the chainsaw toothbrush is another example but nobody's buying his product. Then there's a guy that sells books that explode ten seconds after pouring water on it. Instant success.

I could go on, but that's it for now for the Circus of Madness!

And by the way, Frederick "Fred" Findlay's character sheet is done. Elephantom Elephantom

I'm kind of excited to see what will happen if Frederick and Xing meet. Fred's kind of an imperialist that believes that China's independence and autonomy is out of the question.

I don't know if I'll be able to post today or tomorrow. I'm tired and I'll be busy doing some projects.

But anyway, I'm still thinking of my Frederick Findlay character. What? Yes, I do think of this roleplay from time to time. I want to change his name to Frederick Flintstone so I can reference the Flintstones show through him.

Also, I don't know what to think of this Frederick guy. Can you take a look at his character sheet? I need a fresh set of eyes on this guy. Maybe you can see something in him that I can't.

I can give you my impression of him, but I don't really know what to make of this character. He's just a big question mark to me.

I don't know if he's just really naive or if he has this bitterness inside him that's he's really good at hiding. I don't know if he truly wants good for the entire world or if he wants to mold the world into his own image. I don't know if he really wants to save people from themselves or he just wants to control them. I don't know if he's a dark idealist that is willing to burn down the entire world to make it a paradise or if he just... wants to destroy everything.

I don't know if he even knows what he's doing or if he's fully aware of it.

I don't know if he's worse than the devil incarnate or if he's just another normal person.

I don't know who this guy is and I made him.

This man is something else.

Well, in my interpretation, he's just living in his own dreary delusion — he has the choice of realizing shit and face reality, but he choses not to, because to him, this fake illusion is all he has and all he's ever been taught of. It makes up his identity, and he has just about nothing else aside it.

Think like, Neo from matrix — what if he didn't choose the red pill?

What Ele said. He's basically Deadpool but the 4th wall doesn't exist or rather he's trying to believe that it doesn't but its not working.

Well, in my interpretation, he's just living in his own dreary delusion — he has the choice of realizing shit and face reality, but he choses not to, because to him, this fake illusion is all he has and all he's ever been taught of. It makes up his identity, and he has just about nothing else aside it.

Think like, Neo from matrix — what if he didn't choose the red pill?

What Ele said. He's basically Deadpool but the 4th wall doesn't exist or rather he's trying to believe that it doesn't but its not working.

Hmm, good point guys. Anyways, what do you think will happen to this guy? I personally think he'll spend the entire story trying to get everybody else to drink his kool aid or something but people like Odysseus will either try to break his shell open or kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back