• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, Hector was an infrequently frequent presence in Corline's life. He would have been with King Bran any time he visited Eastwind to see King Elliot from the time Corline was a wee thing until present day. It makes sense Cori and Zayleigh would have an existing relationship, given her position in Eastwind's castle. In fact Cori would likely go out of her way to seek Zayleigh out to talk to her, because she's like that. She likes to talk to people.

They're probably not going to stray too far off castle grounds, and it would make sense Zayleigh would have quarters next to Corline's and Hector's. As a member of Corline's party, she'd probably have been expected to make an appearance at court meals with Corline, so we could retcon everything to say she was walking beside Corline when they left the Royal Hall? She'd, of course, be privy to the knowledge that Hector is playing the part of a big, not so smart, gifted human while in Mirim.

Zayleigh would enjoy talking to Cori, she's rather sociable in a soft way. I think Zayleigh would have a sort of fondness for Coline, especially her more adventurous side and her desire to live up to her responsibilities as the heir for the throne. I think outside of Corline talking about Hector and seeing him when he visited, Zayleigh and him would have only had minor introductions before the trip. And Roger on the fact that Hector is playing a role!

If we play that she has a room beside/near Corline, then we can have it that after leaving the great hall Zayleigh entered her own room when Cori did so to change as well, I can just have her 'rejoin' those outside in the hall. ?

Zayleigh would enjoy talking to Cori, she's rather sociable in a soft way. I think Zayleigh would have a sort of fondness for Coline, especially her more adventurous side and her desire to live up to her responsibilities as the heir for the throne. I think outside of Corline talking about Hector and seeing him when he visited, Zayleigh and him would have only had minor introductions before the trip. And Roger on the fact that Hector is playing a role!

If we play that she has a room beside/near Corline, then we can have it that after leaving the great hall Zayleigh entered her own room when Cori did so to change as well, I can just have her 'rejoin' those outside in the hall. ?
That works perfectly! I'm looking forward to your post!

sorry for the brief hiatus! For some reason my rp nation isn’t sending me any notifications…and I was a little preoccupied with university work.

Should finally be able to post on Tuesday :)

It's the end of my exam periods so just fyi I won't get a post out until Fri night at the earliest - the papers are due Friday morning.
P.s. This is hell. I would not advise.

Hi!!

TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar can you give a summary of the overall plotline so far pls? Cuz like i have an idea for a charrie but i want to make sure it will work with where you all are going.

This rp is mostly a reboot with only some character history carried over from previous thread. Its still Mirim being prejudiced against Otherfolk ; gifted soldiers vs non-humans.

As its only been 2 pages, most characters are just meeting each other.

The Princess of Eastwind, Prince Corline, had arrived a few days ago with her guard of Eastwind (open slot) and a guard from Korillo, Hector the ursine, who was sent by King Briar. She is also accompanied by a Gifted doctor, Zayleigh. While the princess came to the kingdom of Mirim under the pretense of meeting Prince Emory, they are actually here to gather information on Mirim's politics and the otherfolk situation. Despite being here for some time, she has yet to meet the prince.

-- --

In the morning there had been an otherfolk execution, a young woman who was ritually gutted and stabbed in the heart by Yetzirah. This was witnessed by Countess Eudora, who now sits at the castle garden and is conversing with Prince Emory.

Veronica heard about the execution from her maids and went to the bar to get information, meeting Morgan.

Princess Corline, Hector and Zayleigh, are currently in the castle hallway outside Corline's assigned quarters, greeting and conversing with Captain Taavi and his soldier, Yetzirah.

Kimberly collected bluelight gill mushrooms from Garwood forest and after returning has bumped into an intoxicated Stefan at Vardi Hill.

Vyrik had collected a root from Garwood forest and fought off a mole creature, returning to his home in the farmlands where Sherry is sheltering with him. Her original home was ransacked several weeks ago by the soldiers of Mirim and her foster father, the former founder of the Otherfolk Protection, is missing. The mantle of leadership of the Otherfolk Protection now falls upon Nova and the future of the organization remains uncertain.

It's the end of my exam periods so just fyi I won't get a post out until Fri night at the earliest - the papers are due Friday morning.
P.s. This is hell. I would not advise.

Good luck with the exams!!! You got this, so hang in there!

I’m sick and my whole workplace is sick. May be a few days before I’m fully back!

Ugggggh, feel better soon. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest.

I've been stressed as heck with work (long story involving capable coworker going on holiday and leaving weaponized incompetent co-boss trying and failing to do her job) which meant no brain left for creative anything. I'll hopefully get something together for my peeps soon.

I’m finally feeling better and am working on catching up!
Glad you're feeling better. I haven't been sick for yeaaaars. I hardly get sick, which is, I suppose, why I feel like death when I do. Being sick sucks. I was going to try getting something up today, but I've been struggling, mentally, for the the past few days. Getting myself out of bed is about all I've been able to manage, and i had planned for my days off to be productive. I got nothing done. I'll try again tomorrow when I get home from work.

Glad you're feeling better. I haven't been sick for yeaaaars. I hardly get sick, which is, I suppose, why I feel like death when I do. Being sick sucks. I was going to try getting something up today, but I've been struggling, mentally, for the the past few days. Getting myself out of bed is about all I've been able to manage, and i had planned for my days off to be productive. I got nothing done. I'll try again tomorrow when I get home from work.
You've got this! Don't worry too much about being productive, try and focus on yourself!

Legit though, getting out of bed is more than enough on days when you feel like it's the last thing you can do. Don't be too hard on yourself with things like this.

good luck with exams!!
Also thanks to both of yall - I'm glad to be done with the exams. I'm gonna work on a post tonight.

Hi everyone, I’m so sorry about the unexpectedly extended hiatus. My roommates and me had to find alternative living arrangements due to a severe mold infestation (thank you, landlord), so the last two weeks have been wild.

Just wanted to give a quick update, I haven’t forgotten about this, just trying to move to a flat that is not a health-hazard.

Hi everyone, I’m so sorry about the unexpectedly extended hiatus. My roommates and me had to find alternative living arrangements due to a severe mold infestation (thank you, landlord), so the last two weeks have been wild.

Just wanted to give a quick update, I haven’t forgotten about this, just trying to move to a flat that is not a health-hazard.
oh my God! I hope you guys are okay! Focus on trying to find a living place that isn't trying to kill you

That's so horrible! I hope you start feeling better soon. Mold is so scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back