• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mmmm cheese. I'm starting to feel better, though still not 100% like myself yet. This has been a hard one to climb out of.

oh my God! I hope you guys are okay! Focus on trying to find a living place that isn't trying to kill you
Thank you! We’ve found something now (finally, yay) so I’m back to writing. British housing really does have a chronic mold problem and our former landlord did absolutely nothing about it :D

Post should be out tomorrow. Sorry for the extended absence.

It's going alright! Really slow though, sad it's only Wednesday
Do you have yhe weekends off? At least Wed means it's half way through the week.

Mmmm cheese. I'm starting to feel better, though still not 100% like myself yet. This has been a hard one to climb out of.
I'm glad to hear that. It can't be easy, but at least things are going in the right direction no matter how slow it is. Plus stuff like this is suppose to be hard so don't stress too much about how much time or effort it's taking or anything like that.

Thank you! We’ve found something now (finally, yay) so I’m back to writing. British housing really does have a chronic mold problem and our former landlord did absolutely nothing about it :D

Post should be out tomorrow. Sorry for the extended absence.
At least you managed to find a new place. And hopefully one with less mold or at least a landlord that is helpful.

At least you managed to find a new place. And hopefully one with less mold or at least a landlord that is helpful.
Definitely, I’m just annoyed that landlords can just get away with this kind of behaviour. Not everyone can afford to move out quickly.

Rosacea Rosacea I'm glad you found a place. It's horrible living in a place infested with mold and a landlord who lets it happen. Do you have anyone you can report this to?

Malacina Malacina thank you. I really appreciate the understanding I've gotten here. There really are people who think saying, "Just shake it off. Don't be anxious and depressed" is helpful.

Sore today, and probably sore tomorrow. Trucking along though! I have to try and get extra dogs in because I have to fly home for an unexpected trip in March. Things are pretty busy here right now.

Do you have yhe weekends off? At least Wed means it's half way through the week.

I'm glad to hear that. It can't be easy, but at least things are going in the right direction no matter how slow it is. Plus stuff like this is suppose to be hard so don't stress too much about how much time or effort it's taking or anything like that.
This month I have Saturdays off! But we're open Monday-Saturday. So today is my last work day yippee!

Rosacea Rosacea I'm glad you found a place. It's horrible living in a place infested with mold and a landlord who lets it happen. Do you have anyone you can report this to?

Malacina Malacina thank you. I really appreciate the understanding I've gotten here. There really are people who think saying, "Just shake it off. Don't be anxious and depressed" is helpful.
Oh my God has someone said that to you? What an asshole if they did.

I understand very well how hard it can be to shake that stuff off. I was in my own slump for two months that I'm barely starting to claw my way out of rn

Oh my God has someone said that to you? What an asshole if they did.

I understand very well how hard it can be to shake that stuff off. I was in my own slump for two months that I'm barely starting to claw my way out of rn
Yes they have, and yes, it was an asshole thing to say. Though, honestly, I'm glad they've never been in a position to be able to relate. I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, and when you go through long periods of feeling like you're fighting for your life every second of the day, it inevitably leads to depression. We discovered, years ago, I don't have the enzyme that allows me to process anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medications (I get all the side effects and none of the perks), so it's been a long, hard battle to figure out how to deal with it organically.

I dedicate an hour a day to dance. It builds all the good mood chemicals in my brain, and it's excellent cardio. I also take magnesium and D3 daily. (There's story how that came to be)

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm as busy as ever but I always check notifications when they pop up.

Every time I go to write an Emory post I get lost in how beautiful the Eudora post is and I get distracted reading it over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back