• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm going to be going out of country to visit my dad this week, so I might be a bit slow to respond/respond at weird hours! But I'll still be here when I can!

I'm going to be going out of country to visit my dad this week, so I might be a bit slow to respond/respond at weird hours! But I'll still be here when I can!
Oooh, enjoy your trip and your visit.

I have to apologize for disappearing again. Work has been busy, and I've been feeling low again. Two step forward and five back. I swear to you all, sometimes this feels like I'm trying to swim upward through nearly set concrete. Anyway, I need to catch up with what everyone's written and I'll try getting something out for my peeps.

I agree with Rosacea Rosacea , everything about Yetzirah is amazing Gazimon X Gazimon X . I wish I had your creativity.

Speaking of, can I have suggestions for naming the black Maine Coon cat she has familiared with? I'm imagining a white spot on its chest (like a cait sith's, in case someone does take that over) and white socks (because that's adorable.)

Oh, and hi?

I agree with Rosacea Rosacea , everything about Yetzirah is amazing Gazimon X Gazimon X . I wish I had your creativity.

Speaking of, can I have suggestions for naming the black Maine Coon cat she has familiared with? I'm imagining a white spot on its chest (like a cait sith's, in case someone does take that over) and white socks (because that's adorable.)

Oh, and hi?
Socks are adorable! Do you want the cat to have a human name or something more house-pet like?

Socks are adorable! Do you want the cat to have a human name or something more house-pet like?
Hm..I have this thought in my head that the cat already knew it's name, and thus she "guessed" it correctly. Then again, according to Neil Gaiman, cats don't have names because they don't need them...

In short either works.

Hm..I have this thought in my head that the cat already knew it's name, and thus she "guessed" it correctly. Then again, according to Neil Gaiman, cats don't have names because they don't need them...

In short either works.
Cats might not need them but humans like to depend on them, so as to 'bond' with the princess the cat could have agreed with the name the Elodie guessed? If so and considering Elodie was ten when she bonded maybe something more childish/simple (Socks (considering the cat has them), Boo, or Shadow) or something she was familiar with so after something or someone they knew (Milo, Mae, or Spring). Just an idea!

Cats might not need them but humans like to depend on them, so as to 'bond' with the princess the cat could have agreed with the name the Elodie guessed? If so and considering Elodie was ten when she bonded maybe something more childish/simple (Socks (considering the cat has them), Boo, or Shadow) or something she was familiar with so after something or someone they knew (Milo, Mae, or Spring). Just an idea!
I just love the idea of little Elodie saying names and over and over the cat's like, no. But she's just so happy to have him that she's undeterred. I especially like the idea of it being named after someone she knew..

I'd originally thought Marshall might have given him to her (like one of his spies?) Not realizing she'd bond with him. Or maybe Eudora could. The cat could respect whichever of them enough to take a variation of their name? Doro (since I've been using him) is fairly easy, but I'm not sure about Marsh, maybe Mar? Eumar? To combine them?

What do you think Rosacea Rosacea and Gazimon X Gazimon X ?

I'm fine with either Marshall or Eudora giving the kitty to her. Funnily enough its similar to Sherry's backstory haha. Though Sherry probably didn't work out as a spy, she's too airheaded chirp chirp

I'm also open for Marshall knowing Eudora if it helps in some manner. He's been around the castle for 25 years, mostly in the military quarter where his office and clinic is but he has a spare room in the castle for resting.

As a Mainer I approve of the cat.
Also, one post up. I will do the other within the next few days! Still sitting on what shenanigans I want Taavi and Yetzirah to get into. It'll probably come to me at work tomorrow. I always come up with RP stuff while drying dogs 😂

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got back safe from my trip!

I've been having writer's block issues, haven't been feeling very creative. but I am very much still here and I haven't forgotten about the posts that I owe! I'm just trying to find a moment where I feel good enough to write.

I just love the idea of little Elodie saying names and over and over the cat's like, no. But she's just so happy to have him that she's undeterred. I especially like the idea of it being named after someone she knew..

I'd originally thought Marshall might have given him to her (like one of his spies?) Not realizing she'd bond with him. Or maybe Eudora could. The cat could respect whichever of them enough to take a variation of their name? Doro (since I've been using him) is fairly easy, but I'm not sure about Marsh, maybe Mar? Eumar? To combine them?

What do you think Rosacea Rosacea and Gazimon X Gazimon X ?
Throwing Alicia into the ring, if you want! Cat name could be Lisa or something similar

Throwing Alicia into the ring, if you want! Cat name could be Lisa or something similar
Ah! Decisions, decisions. Maybe, to keep the option of the cat being a spy, Marshall has Eudora give her the cat. Alicia comes in to Elodie trying name after name, and maybe suggests naming him after Eudora and Marshall (she can know he found the cat), thus creating Eumar?

What do you three think? Gazimon X Gazimon X , Rosacea Rosacea and tityanya tityanya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back