• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Every time I go to write an Emory post I get lost in how beautiful the Eudora post is and I get distracted reading it over and over
That is so nice, thank you!
I admire the way you describe Emory’s emotions, since that is something I sometimes struggle with, so I’m really happy that you like my post : D

That is so nice, thank you!
I admire the way you describe Emory’s emotions, since that is something I sometimes struggle with, so I’m really happy that you like my post : D
Thank you so much! He's really fun to write for with the emotions, honestly. It's fun coming up with ways of him "reading" body language when it's really just his powers :)

That's so pretty!!

Also I'm gonna work on posting on Wednesday when I can finally be done with presentations for a few days.

I day late, but I posted for Kimberly!
Guys, I'm so relieved - I'm almost all caught up at work and I get to take a nap tomorrow. I love naps.

Also! That picture of Morgan is so frickin cute!

I day late, but I posted for Kimberly!
Guys, I'm so relieved - I'm almost all caught up at work and I get to take a nap tomorrow. I love naps.

Also! That picture of Morgan is so frickin cute!
No one supsects a thing with a face like that, LOL

Just read Emory's post and it made me sad about Marshall all over again 😭

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new here. I hope you guys like Black Shot. I also just want to say that the worldbuilding and lore is so well fleshed out. I love the fantasy Victorian setting and the political/social establishments of fantasy creatures considered Other Folk here. So, to the GMs, you guys did a really great job.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new here. I hope you guys like Black Shot. I also just want to say that the worldbuilding and lore is so well fleshed out. I love the fantasy Victorian setting and the political/social establishments of fantasy creatures considered Other Folk here. So, to the GMs, you guys did a really great job.
Thank you! We’re glad to have you. I loved reading your descriptive post!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had a huge workload taken off of me and will only be grooming one specific large dog from now on. It’s all littles from here on out. So hopefully I will start recouping and can be online more!

Ello folks - I'll be able to post on Friday after a in-department conference I have to prepare for within the week.
Prep for teaching is kicking my ass, I can't wait till next semester when I can just use everything I've already made and not have to make new slide sets each week.

Anyways, hope everyone has a good week!

Hi guys, sorry for the brief absence. Spring is back and I've been occupied making daisy chains and enjoying the rare spell of good weather in my country. (mostly good weather, it's also been sporadically raining, but that is to be expected). I hope everyone is doing well!

In my newest post, I invented a council of nobles that meets to potentially ask the government (and therefore the royal family) questions, hear announcements, and air grievances. If that was overreaching and King Jero doesn't entertain something like that, I shall correct my post ofc. Since Eudora is very into politics, I invented a platform that she would realistically use to be a menace.

Hi guys, sorry for the brief absence. Spring is back and I've been occupied making daisy chains and enjoying the rare spell of good weather in my country. (mostly good weather, it's also been sporadically raining, but that is to be expected). I hope everyone is doing well!

In my newest post, I invented a council of nobles that meets to potentially ask the government (and therefore the royal family) questions, hear announcements, and air grievances. If that was overreaching and King Jero doesn't entertain something like that, I shall correct my post ofc. Since Eudora is very into politics, I invented a platform that she would realistically use to be a menace.
It's alright! I've slowed down quite a bit myself, so I don't mind a little bit of a wait. I bet the daisy chains are really pretty! Spring came super early this year, we have poppies that bloom in late March that already started blooming at the end of February! It's a little scary honestly, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back