• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For sure. Getting to my sister's house involves 3 hours of public transit while hoping you make your connections so you can get to your ferry an hour ahead of the scheduled sailing time. Then, it's a 1.5 to 2 hour ferry depending on winds, followed by a 2 hour drive.

On the last leg of my trip home. My sister helped me pay to take a 1 hour uber ride home from the ferry terminal so I wouldn't have to take the nerve jangling 3.5 hour public transit ride home with my luggage. As sad as I am to leave my little sissy, I'll sure be happy to sleep in my own bed tonight! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)

Do you guys think I should keep going with the princess (I kind of liked her), or should I bring back my gifted character (Irving)?
It's really up to you, but I don't see why you couldn't do both!

Posted for Kimberly and I get something figured out for Zayleigh in the next couple of days.
I'm looking forward to it! Let me know if you want to do any plotting. Hector, Corline and Zayleigh would have spent a lot of time together traveling across the kingdoms, and it would make sense to me they all knew each other already, even if a little.

Perhaps she can join Hector and Corline on their walk?

Hope everyone had a good holiday and are able to get home safe.

I'm looking forward to it! Let me know if you want to do any plotting. Hector, Corline and Zayleigh would have spent a lot of time together traveling across the kingdoms, and it would make sense to me they all knew each other already, even if a little.

Perhaps she can join Hector and Corline on their walk?

Yeah, I'm down! They'll have at least interacted when they were traveling to Mirim, though she'd probably would have some sort of relationship even if it's just professional with Corline prior to the trip? Traveling would have been the first time she met Hector most likely. I think regarding the trip itself, unless you have ideas for small events to have happened, the only thing I'll make note of now is that Zayleigh would have been uncharacteristically nervous while they passed through Ostello.

And okay! I'll get a chance to write on Monday/Tuesday so depending on where characters are then, I'll have her meet up with them to join their walk into the city. Considering the walk wasn't planned, I can have her just cross paths with them.

Hope everyone had a good holiday and are able to get home safe.

Yeah, I'm down! They'll have at least interacted when they were traveling to Mirim, though she'd probably would have some sort of relationship even if it's just professional with Corline prior to the trip? Traveling would have been the first time she met Hector most likely. I think regarding the trip itself, unless you have ideas for small events to have happened, the only thing I'll make note of now is that Zayleigh would have been uncharacteristically nervous while they passed through Ostello.

And okay! I'll get a chance to write on Monday/Tuesday so depending on where characters are then, I'll have her meet up with them to join their walk into the city. Considering the walk wasn't planned, I can have her just cross paths with them.
Well, Hector was an infrequently frequent presence in Corline's life. He would have been with King Bran any time he visited Eastwind to see King Elliot from the time Corline was a wee thing until present day. It makes sense Cori and Zayleigh would have an existing relationship, given her position in Eastwind's castle. In fact Cori would likely go out of her way to seek Zayleigh out to talk to her, because she's like that. She likes to talk to people.

They're probably not going to stray too far off castle grounds, and it would make sense Zayleigh would have quarters next to Corline's and Hector's. As a member of Corline's party, she'd probably have been expected to make an appearance at court meals with Corline, so we could retcon everything to say she was walking beside Corline when they left the Royal Hall? She'd, of course, be privy to the knowledge that Hector is playing the part of a big, not so smart, gifted human while in Mirim.

On the last leg of my trip home. My sister helped me pay to take a 1 hour uber ride home from the ferry terminal so I wouldn't have to take the nerve jangling 3.5 hour public transit ride home with my luggage. As sad as I am to leave my little sissy, I'll sure be happy to sleep in my own bed tonight! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)
That was so sweet of your sister! I have made several three hour public transportation trips and they’re not my favorite thing!

That was so sweet of your sister! I have made several three hour public transportation trips and they’re not my favorite thing!
It really was! Her and I both are afraid of taking public transit alone ( it's a strange phobia), and I hate crowds. It's difficult to keep my emotional and mental shit together rn which she understood. I'm so grateful for her.

I got like, no notifications of anything happening! I was like "Oh hey should probably write my Veronica post now" and saw there was a bunch of updates lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back