• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Someone was making an Eastward royal, right - would it be cool if I made a character that was part of their entourage? Probably some sort of healer to pair with their bodyguard.
Rosacea was going to make the prince/princess I believe, and Caffeinated Joy has the guard. It would be fun to have a third member of their gang I think.

Awesome, what would you want to do?
Hmm- I think Eudora would probably attempt to gain some information regarding the new royal visiting as well as sulking about the execution. Where should they meet? :)
Rosacea was going to make the prince/princess I believe, and Caffeinated Joy has the guard. It would be fun to have a third member of their gang I think.
Very fun!

Last edited:
I was putting together an Eastwind Royal, and I'm working on it now. Sorry it's been taking a while. I've had a hectic week at work, and have been dealing with some personal stuff. Malacina Malacina , pending approval of my second character, having a third member of the party would be fun! A healer, the Eastwind guard, or even a lady-in-waiting.

Hmm- I think Eudora would probably attempt to gain some information regarding the new royal visiting as well as sulking about the execution. Where should they meet? :)

Very fun!
Somewhere in the palace? Maybe the gardens outside?

I'm catching up on touching things up around here and reading apps. I was at Bingo last night and then had to watch an hour long dog grooming video for work 😅

I'm catching up on touching things up around here and reading apps. I was at Bingo last night and then had to watch an hour long dog grooming video for work 😅
I haven't played Bingo for years. The last time I played, my best friend was my neighbour. He's lived a 9 hour drive (in good weather) away for more than a decade, so...yeah it's been a while.

We now have a Princess of Eastwind!!

The gardens! Im unable to work on my post tonight, but it’ll be up by tomorrow. (Going to the opera today, very much looking forward to it.)
Oooh fun! May I ask what opera you are seeing?

Finally home. I did six slots worth of grooms today and I usually only do five. One may not seem like much of a difference but it is. Then My boss took me to get Chinese takeout. It's good to be home now, TGIF

La Bohème! Do you like going to the opera as well?
I do! I actually love theatre, period, though I don't have as much opportunity to go as I'd like. The last time I went was years ago to see The Magic Flute. The last time I went to the theatre was when my mom took me to see the live performance of The Lion King, which was spectacular.

I do! I actually love theatre, period, though I don't have as much opportunity to go as I'd like. The last time I went was years ago to see The Magic Flute. The last time I went to the theatre was when my mom took me to see the live performance of The Lion King, which was spectacular.
The magic flute was one of my favourite things to listen to as a child! And the Lion King definitely sounds fun, I didn’t even know there was a Theater version of that. If you have the time and resources, Theaters & Operas often have a lot of performances during the Holidays!

The magic flute was one of my favourite things to listen to as a child! And the Lion King definitely sounds fun, I didn’t even know there was a Theater version of that. If you have the time and resources, Theaters & Operas often have a lot of performances during the Holidays!
The Lion King was amazing. i can't possibly say enough good things about it. Rafiki was played by Tshidi Manye, and she was amazing. It was the best Christmas gift I ever got from my mom, and I'm so glad to have those memories. When Tshidi started singing "Circle of Life" I started crying and didn't stop. Giant elephant and giraffe puppets manned by people inside them strode down the theatre isles while she sang....it was simply magic. If you ever get the opportunity to see it, do it.

There's a small theatre not too far from me, but I lost my theatre going partner last Decemeber (my mom), and I have a hard time going alone.

Last edited:
Davian’s character profile has been posted! My PM’s are open if anyone wants to plot relationships ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back