• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have no idea that there was lore, but this is so adorable!
Thanks! Gazi and I got this done a few years ago. We're sorting out what things we want to carry over, since the RP is sort of taking place similar to the same time frame as one of the old ones. Since V and Sol are part of the Otherfolk Protection and have known each other for 9 years it's easier to carry over some things like this vs re-plotting their past for the new RP.

Writing a Veronica post rn and I'm thinking that maybe this time around she could be a spy for the HOP. I'll consider if that's something I want to move forward with!

Hello ~ Everyone!
I used to RP with Taper on Gaia, and hopefully, I'll be joining yall soon in the Other Side.
Just gotta figure out characters and applications.

We had MORE tornadoes. The day before the two year anniversary of the Quad State ones. They didn't hit my town this time but they were close. The damage is horrible.

I think I've decided on making a Kitsune character, just browsing around trying to find a face-claim.

Someone was making an Eastward royal, right - would it be cool if I made a character that was part of their entourage? Probably some sort of healer to pair with their bodyguard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back