• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How is everyone? Also, I didn’t know that roleplay seems to attract fellow ADHD folks : D

That's so funny. I think you're right. I was actually a late diagnosed ADHD (25), but I recently learned that the reason my meds weren't working is because I actually have ASD >___<

That's so funny. I think you're right. I was actually a late diagnosed ADHD (25), but I recently learned that the reason my meds weren't working is because I actually have ASD >___<
Meds can be a saving grace, but figuring out what exactly works for the individual is a struggle :,)

There's so much overlap between ASD and ADHD, it's a wonder more people aren't misdiagnosed.

I am terribly sorry everyone. I had a run in with COVID that left me hospitalized. I've been struggling to get back on my feet. I will do my best to post this weekend.

I am terribly sorry everyone. I had a run in with COVID that left me hospitalized. I've been struggling to get back on my feet. I will do my best to post this weekend.
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you've been so unwell. Please continue to take care of yourself.

My brain had not been a happy camper, nor has my body. I hope you're all doing ok. I'm sorry I vanished 😩

My brain had not been a happy camper, nor has my body. I hope you're all doing ok. I'm sorry I vanished 😩
It's good to see you again. I've missed this RP, but I know this year has been particularly hard for a lot of people. It's definitely sucked for me, that's for sure.

If anyone still wants to participate I can look at figuring out where everything is at, story-wise and character-wise. May have to retcon a few things.

I miss RPing with my smart ass, grumpy bear man. His role may have to be retconned with Viloxii not playing Oksana (or even on the site anymore).

However it works out, we need Hector & Emory to be friends. They're a blast.

TBH, it was kind of hard playing as V just arriving in Mirim. It's a lot easier when he's already established. I'll take some time to re-read my old plot stuff and throw something together!

I hope you're ok! That's so scary!
I'm working on a new thread. Will probably be ten years after the new law (like the first version you were in with my man Irving)

I hope you're ok! That's so scary!
I'm working on a new thread. Will probably be ten years after the new law (like the first version you were in with my man Irving)
Long day at work, so I'm easily confused. LOL. Are our characters the same age, or are we adding ten years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back