• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Almost every day this week I've been like "today is the day I write my Emory post" and then every day I get distracted by something else

Today is the day I write his post >: (

I HAVE DONE IT
Congratulations!

It's all good though. Today is the first time in 3 days I've been able to get out of my pajamas and leave the house. My daily has been getting out of bed, going to the couch, lying down and staring blankly at the TV while crying a lot. Anxiety and depression kicked my backside thoroughly for a few days. Today I'm actually feeling kind of like...myself, which feels good.

Congratulations!

It's all good though. Today is the first time in 3 days I've been able to get out of my pajamas and leave the house. My daily has been getting out of bed, going to the couch, lying down and staring blankly at the TV while crying a lot. Anxiety and depression kicked my backside thoroughly for a few days. Today I'm actually feeling kind of like...myself, which feels good.
Ah man, I'm sorry about that. Glad you're starting to feel better, though! I think the time change and weather has been fucking with people, cause this week's been kinda hard for me, too

Ah man, I'm sorry about that. Glad you're starting to feel better, though! I think the time change and weather has been fucking with people, cause this week's been kinda hard for me, too
Thanks. For me it was only in small part the time change. I was visiting my younger sister for a few days, and when I got home Sunday I found a few things in my mailbox pertaining to my mother's estate. It wasn't that I wasn't expecting it; I wasn't expecting it this soon, and it hit me like a load of rocks. I really don't think there are word adequate enough to describe how much I miss her.

Thanks. For me it was only in small part the time change. I was visiting my younger sister for a few days, and when I got home Sunday I found a few things in my mailbox pertaining to my mother's estate. It wasn't that I wasn't expecting it; I wasn't expecting it this soon, and it hit me like a load of rocks. I really don't think there are word adequate enough to describe how much I miss her.
Also, Hector post is up. I based some the weather related and geological stuff on things I've experienced, or have seen, in the province I live in.

SORRY FOR THE EXTENDED ABSENCE. Don’t worry, I am still writing two posts, the last few weeks have just been a rollercoaster. A dear friend of mine is going through a tough time.

My apologies, I’m hoping that I’ll finish my writing until the end of the week.

SORRY FOR THE EXTENDED ABSENCE. Don’t worry, I am still writing two posts, the last few weeks have just been a rollercoaster. A dear friend of mine is going through a tough time.

My apologies, I’m hoping that I’ll finish my writing until the end of the week.
It's alright! IRL should always come first. I hope your friend can start doing better soon!

I'm working on a post for Hector. I've been a bit blue, hence my little absence. Yesterday was my birthday, and it was, for the most part, lonely. Getting into Hector's headspace is shaking the cobwebs out of my brain.

Rosacea Rosacea , I hope your friend is OK. Take your time. Like titanya said, real life comes first.

I'm working on a post for Hector. I've been a bit blue, hence my little absence. Yesterday was my birthday, and it was, for the most part, lonely. Getting into Hector's headspace is shaking the cobwebs out of my brain.

Rosacea Rosacea , I hope your friend is OK. Take your time. Like titanya said, real life comes first.
I'm sorry for that, man! Happy belated birthday, I know it's gotta be hard this year

I'm sorry for that, man! Happy belated birthday, I know it's gotta be hard this year
It is, but it's bound to be. Thank you. The next hurdle I'm most definitely not looking forward to is mother's day. Out of all my sisters, I was always the one who gladly devoted my time to her. I'll have to think of something to do.

It is, but it's bound to be. Thank you. The next hurdle I'm most definitely not looking forward to is mother's day. Out of all my sisters, I was always the one who gladly devoted my time to her. I'll have to think of something to do.
Maybe you and your sisters could do something together that day? So that way you're not all alone on that day

Maybe you and your sisters could do something together that day? So that way you're not all alone on that day
I thought about that until I remembered mother's day falls on a Sunday and I'll be working.

Ouch, I'm sorry about that
I've been thinking about it a lot, and a coworker is going to come in for me. (She's the only other one who can do my job, so I'm grateful) I'm going to be too much of a mess to be of any use on Mother's Day this year. I'm a bundle of emotional mess just thinking about it.

I've been thinking about it a lot, and a coworker is going to come in for me. (She's the only other one who can do my job, so I'm grateful) I'm going to be too much of a mess to be of any use on Mother's Day this year. I'm a bundle of emotional mess just thinking about it.
That's good of your coworker! I'm glad you won't have to work that day.

Im so sorry you all! There's no excuse for disappearing for as long as I did. I kind of got to the point where I couldn't do anything after work. I haven't even been keeping up with my reading challenge. I have sort of just been floating along for a while, whilst feeling like crap and being "mushy brained."

Time to put my writing hat on. I swear of I have ADHD.
I do have ADHD, which is why it takes me 2 hours to take my garbage out.

Also, why is it, when I write and proofread a post, I find at least 2 or 3 typos I missed when I reread it the next day?

I do have ADHD, which is why it takes me 2 hours to take my garbage out.

Also, why is it, when I write and proofread a post, I find at least 2 or 3 typos I missed when I reread it the next day?
I hate it when that happens! I always miss some no matter how many times I proof-read.
I'm the only groomer in my salon who hasn't been diagnosed with ADHD. I have some learning disabilities but I think ADHD may be one that flew under the radar. My brother just got diagnosed with it himself.

I hate it when that happens! I always miss some no matter how many times I proof-read.
I'm the only groomer in my salon who hasn't been diagnosed with ADHD. I have some learning disabilities but I think ADHD may be one that flew under the radar. My brother just got diagnosed with it himself.
One of my coworkers has ADHD, so we often share "You know you have ADHD when" quips with one another. I wasn't officially diagnosed until the beginning of this year. It was explained to me that a lot of women aren't diagnosed with it (or autism) until adulthood because we are more proficient at masking. Also, our hyperactivity tends to come in speech quirks rather than physical, though I have a hard time staying still. I twitch. Sooooo much made sense when the doctor said, 'Yep. ADHD!
and gave me a bunch of stuff to read. Out of sight, out of mind is a real thing. I can't put vegetable in the crisper drawer of my fridge, or they'll cease to be in my mind and go bad. I put on the shelf just above the crisper drawer. That way I go, "Ohh, spinach, zucchini, and more...what will I make with them" when I open my fridge, rather than, "Dang, Nothing good. Peanut butter sandwich it is."

One of my coworkers has ADHD, so we often share "You know you have ADHD when" quips with one another. I wasn't officially diagnosed until the beginning of this year. It was explained to me that a lot of women aren't diagnosed with it (or autism) until adulthood because we are more proficient at masking. Also, our hyperactivity tends to come in speech quirks rather than physical, though I have a hard time staying still. I twitch. Sooooo much made sense when the doctor said, 'Yep. ADHD!
and gave me a bunch of stuff to read. Out of sight, out of mind is a real thing. I can't put vegetable in the crisper drawer of my fridge, or they'll cease to be in my mind and go bad. I put on the shelf just above the crisper drawer. That way I go, "Ohh, spinach, zucchini, and more...what will I make with them" when I open my fridge, rather than, "Dang, Nothing good. Peanut butter sandwich it is."
ADHD struggle. I really need to get diagnosed with it, lol. A doctor once when I was a child looked at me and was like "Your daughter has ADHD" and my mom was like, basically, "Shut up, you're wrong, she's just curious"
Guess who's dad was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid?

ADHD struggle. I really need to get diagnosed with it, lol. A doctor once when I was a child looked at me and was like "Your daughter has ADHD" and my mom was like, basically, "Shut up, you're wrong, she's just curious"
Guess who's dad was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid?
Neither of my parents were officially diagnosed, but I do know it runs in families. Looking at past behavior patterns for both parents, I'm pretty sure they both had it. My dad more so than my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back