• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hurray! Welcome back!
Hector's getting lonely...and bored....and hungrier. One is bad enough, but all three? Eeep!
Viloxii said that she was going to drop the rp, sadly. I'll get an Emory post out and figure out how to politely write out Oksana for now!

Viloxii said that she was going to drop the rp, sadly. I'll get an Emory post out and figure out how to politely write out Oksana for now!
Oh no! I really liked Oksanas character :(. But real life always comes first.

I’d love some interaction between Stefan and lavender.

Oh no! I really liked Oksanas character :(. But real life always comes first.

I’d love some interaction between Stefan and lavender.
Yeah, I'll miss Oksana too, I really liked her :(

Where should Stefan and Lavender meet?

Of I can get out of work and decent time today and get my adulting done, I will work on a Hector post tonight.

Hector post is up! Hope it's OK, though that servant might have trouble sleeping.

Sorry to hear Vil's not going to be playing any longer, but I understand. She's got a lot on her plate right now.

Last edited:
Hector post is up! Hope it's OK, though that servant might have trouble sleeping.

Sorry to hear Vil's not going to be playing any longer, but I understand. She's got a lot on her plate right now.
Hector's apology to Emory made me laugh a little XD
I'll think up my reply and post it as soon as I can!

Hector's apology to Emory made me laugh a little XD
I'll think up my reply and post it as soon as I can!
Haha, his inability to self edit his speech will lead to more apologies, no doubt. I was giggling at the image of him trying to gently smooth out the servant's clothing.

If anyone's stuck, please let me know! I have a lot of characters that aren't doing anything right now :)

Haha, his inability to self edit his speech will lead to more apologies, no doubt. I was giggling at the image of him trying to gently smooth out the servant's clothing.
"Ah yes, sorry tiny man, here let me help you out with that"
Hector's such a fun character!

"Ah yes, sorry tiny man, here let me help you out with that"
Hector's such a fun character!
Omg I laughed out loud at that! Thanks, he's fun to write. I've been busy ove the last few days, but I'll try to get something written for Hector tonight after work.

Hello, I've been thinking of joining in with this rp, can anyone summarise what's going on so far? This will be my first time joining an rp like this! I've only ever done 1x1 *nervous*

Hello, I've been thinking of joining in with this rp, can anyone summarise what's going on so far? This will be my first time joining an rp like this! I've only ever done 1x1 *nervous*
Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm the second in command, Anya :)

So far, from what I can recall:
Prince Emory saved Princess Oksana from freezing to death on a balcony. He is currently going out to eat with her bodyguard, Hector.
Vyrik and Shikari made a ruckus in the woods, Shikari was saved by Shep and is currently on his family farm, and Vyrik was rescued by Veronica, and he's now wandering the streets of Mirim. Mars and Wren are going to investigate the bodies Vyrik left behind.
Princess Inara is about to go into her lesson with Countess Withersbury, who had a verbal bout with Stefan Bellcomb in the castle.

There's a lot more, but I feel like the most important one, plot wise, is the Vyrik and Shikari one. If anyone else has more info they want to add, feel free!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not in a particularly "write-y" mood right now because a family friend of mine died on Sunday night. I haven't forgotten about the role play or my replies (and I loved the Hector post) but it might be a little bit before I can get my mood up to start writing

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not in a particularly "write-y" mood right now because a family friend of mine died on Sunday night. I haven't forgotten about the role play or my replies (and I loved the Hector post) but it might be a little bit before I can get my mood up to start writing
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take your time. ❤

Recently went though some slight trauma at work, but I’m still here. Discord hasn’t been sending me my notifications so I didn’t realize y’all were still here 🥺

One of my client dogs passed away. It had a heart attack, my boss did CPR and brought it back. We rushed it to the vet and the mom met us there and had to make the decision to say goodbye. The dog had only been in the facility maybe 10 minutes. The heart attack wasn’t caused by anything we did, it’s just that the whole situation was heart breaking.

Oh man, that's so rough. I'm glad you know it wasn't ya'll's fault. I had a little kitten I was fostering and he got really sick, so I had to take him to the vet. They managed to stabilized him, but he passed that night. I remember I felt so bad, like it was my fault. My best friend that lives in KY still (works as a vet) told me that sometimes when they are that small they just pass. It helped hearing from her that it wasn't my fault.

I have no idea how she or my sister (she is a vet tech) do their jobs. I love animals, and I can't stand to see anything happen to them or see their owners sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back