• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Everything should be up to date now! Feel free to just put any recurring characters in the new character thread. The timeline is different now, so if you’d like you can change those parts around in your profiles. I had to change Vyrik’s quite a bit. I also updated the front page and edited the plot too.

Oh wait, the links are not right! I edited them a few times and I guess it still didn’t work. I’ll try again when I get home tonight.

Excited to get started again! Need to figure out where Veronica's character profile went so I don't have to re-write the whole thing, since it's not in my test thread for some reason lol

Trying to figure out what I want to do for the opening post, but I'll have something up soon!

We also need a princess of Mirim and a prince/princess of Eastwind. So if you all know anyone who may be interested 👀

Excited to get started again! Need to figure out where Veronica's character profile went so I don't have to re-write the whole thing, since it's not in my test thread for some reason lol
I was worried about that too, until I remembered I had a back up on my computer. Whew!

We also need a princess of Mirim and a prince/princess of Eastwind. So if you all know anyone who may be interested 👀

I could make a princess of Eastwind character. It wouldn't be Oksana, of course, but I could keep the majority of the history Vil and I had hammered out together.

I was worried about that too, until I remembered I had a back up on my computer. Whew!

I could make a princess of Eastwind character. It wouldn't be Oksana, of course, but I could keep the majority of the history Vil and I had hammered out together.
Feel free to do so if you're interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back