• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
27 is also a taken omega but he hasnt been made yet. And i may free him up for other persons to use later im not sure. He will fight with 26 alot and idk how i feel about fighting myself lol.

I'm just asking, why is there an Omega 27 and 28, if there are only 26 Omegas?
27 is also a taken omega but he hasnt been made yet. And i may free him up for other persons to use later im not sure. He will fight with 26 alot and idk how i feel about fighting myself lol.

To my understanding, and as Agent has kind of said, they're vital to the plot of the RP and thus need to kind of be controlled by the GM. To steer things in the right direction throughout the course of the story >.<

I'm just asking, why is there an Omega 27 and 28, if there are only 26 Omegas?
27 and 28 are experiments that havent been done yet. As the rp progressess and i see individuals writing styles and character quirks 27 may be freed up but 28 is an established character already who is probably the most relevant plot character in the whole story so he must be under my hand. (Points to whoever guesses the identity.)

27 and 28 are experiments that havent been done yet. As the rp progressess and i see individuals writing styles and character quirks 27 may be freed up but 28 is an established character already who is probably the most relevant plot character in the whole story so he must be under my hand. (Points to whoever guesses the identity.)
GASP IS IT MAX? OR OR OR OR THE DAD???

Alright, then.

Hm. Looking at the CSes, I have to wonder... What is the Viral physiology power like? I know it should be self explanatory, but it's such a broad definition. What attributes of a virus do they have?

By the way, will this have a Discord? I think it'll be helpful, what with all this chitchat flying around. (Heheh... sorry?)

Alright, then.

Hm. Looking at the CSes, I have to wonder... What is the Viral physiology power like? I know it should be self explanatory, but it's such a broad definition. What attributes of a virus do they have?
Well i havent gotten there yet but i do know that one.

The Omega's between 20 and 26 were all done differently just like how each category has a different base.

The focus Omega's are all from the Pure Audio recording of the omega sequence with added variables.

The Mental omega's were all variables of the Omega Sequence Moss & Amoeba serum.

The Last batch uses the Omega sequence paired with the Matter transmutation devices to literally write the Omega sequence into peoples bodies as additional organs and or complete cellular restructuring.

Viral physiology was the latter. They essentially injected the subject with every virus known to humanity and then put them through the MTD where they were reconfigured to have every cell in their body becoming a different virulent agent. So essentially they are both the cure and carrier for every disease known to man. Worse their physiology has already created several new diseases by mixing cells. As such this omega is to be kept in hermetically sealed cryotubes and never released as all but the other omega's will die a nasty death from being within a certain radius. Any sickness that a person has can be cured or removed entirely and a few diseases can even spur regeneration in the afflicted so in short they are our healer.

Whats gonna be really interesting is when the failed Omega's come into play..the omega mutants if you will

And what's up? You got fire, ice, and metal/earth manipulation, but no lightning?

WHERE IS ELECTROKINESIS!? :V
Electrokinesis is a subset of ferro kinesis they will be able to learn it as an added power.

Just like fire gets plasma and ice gets absolute zero as upgrades.

Bear in mind the reason the omega's havent taken over the world is because they have been living pioneer lives off on their own rather than training and fighting.

Ye, boi.
And what makes it better is that Cyrokinesis can get some sick combos with this one.
Let's try to reach absolute zero levels of magnetic conductivity, shall we?

• Super strength- Omega one was infused with a mixture of a muscular disease ,human stem cells, and growth hormone infused with the omega sequence via audio recording. The result was vast development of muscles compacted to a ludicrous degree. Estimates put Omega ones base strength at 100,000 tons far outpacing the 100 ton average of the other Omega subjects. Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23
      1597455506574.png

Last edited:
Ye, boi.
And what makes it better is that Cyrokinesis can get some sick combos with this one.
Let's try to reach absolute zero levels of magnetic conductivity, shall we?
Or just freezing metal powder into the ice to make it hard as steel and magnetically applicable. ;) combos for days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back