• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π—›π—˜π—”π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦π—¦: π—₯π—˜π——π—¨π—« β€”β€” πš˜πš™πšŽπš—.

Im almost done with my CS

Yay, I have two right now- what’s the limit?

Yay, I have two right now- what’s the limit?
there is no limit at the moment, as i mentioned in the rules though this rp is not first come first serve, so you need at least one finished cs to be considered c:

on that note, for anyone else interested - the deadline is tonight!! feel free to drop a cs and join our discord!
bump!
🎲

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Unrlstic Unrlstic artemis. artemis. logastellus logastellus idiot idiot Nevix Nevix mangomilk mangomilk forgot10 forgot10 PlusUltra PlusUltra Steve Jobs Steve Jobs Verite Verite jones573 jones573 Gears Gears Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh GodlyDnD GodlyDnD

hello everyone! just nudging everyone who posted a placeholder/applied, the deadline has hit, and the official server has been set up. thank you again to everyone that applied, and apologies to those who aren't in the final cast, please understand we've got 20 characters at the least and we didn't expect the level of interest we got!
thanks yall x

ahh, i found this too late! please let me know if it's open again
Sad to be late, let me know please when you're accepting again.
aw thanks for the interest nonetheless! if applications open back up again in the future i will let you guys know x
And we can still make more characters?
i'm sorry but in the rules and cs page i listed that the discord was required, the deadline has passed and those in the rp have already been notified. i listed this info multiple times the past few days, the rp is now closed, sorry !

aw thanks for the interest nonetheless! if applications open back up again in the future i will let you guys know x

i'm sorry but in the rules and cs page i listed that the discord was required, the deadline has passed and those in the rp have already been notified. i listed this info multiple times the past few days, the rp is now closed, sorry !
Apologies, I hope you enjoy the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back