• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah, if I'm honest I just have no idea where to start. Not super familiar with the setting other than what Agent posted. I'm open to suggestions.
Also feel free to finagle some stuff. The stuff where a warp rift is dangerous? Made it up. Port Krin? Whole cloth creation. Kane's tower base? Pulled out my rear.

If you're uncertain about something, then just ask. Agent23 has been nothing but helpful when I made NOD fit into the world.

Sad to see ya go. Any reason as to why?

Time constraints, mostly. That and it was very difficult to figure out where I should jump into the rp at. Things moved fast and I didn't feel like I knew enough about the world to make a comprehensive post.

Time constraints, mostly. That and it was very difficult to figure out where I should jump into the rp at. Things moved fast and I didn't feel like I knew enough about the world to make a comprehensive post.
I understand time constraints. Why didn't you ask about the world? I would've gladly helped in anything you needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back