• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh shit sorry I thought there'd be more people interested in the crash site. I'll go make a post right away!

EDIT: Posted. A bit rushed, but it should serve as a nice springboard for the others. Also added in a description of Mostly Harmless to the CS.

Last edited:
Agent23 Agent23
Btw are we gonna get real sciency about the physics of the powers? I know the omega's have are generally tougher than regular humans even without their main ability, but Darnell can't get to Mach 1 without liquifying his legs, turning the ground to dust, and having his clothes rip off of him. I'm okay with all of that except the bone-crushing. What're you good with.

Also, I looked up some stuff and took 'capable of outpacing any terrestrial or aerial vehicle only being outpaced by spacecraft' to heart. The current fastest aircraft is Mack 9.6 (~7,000 mph) so I figured Mach 10 is a pretty safe bet considering its a century into the future. I just want to make sure that's good with you. I'm okay if you want to retcon anything.

And thank you for the accept also. I can't wait to get started.

Agent23 Agent23
Btw are we gonna get real sciency about the physics of the powers? I know the omega's have are generally tougher than regular humans even without their main ability, but Darnell can't get to Mach 1 without liquifying his legs, turning the ground to dust, and having his clothes rip off of him. I'm okay with all of that except the bone-crushing. What're you good with.

Also, I looked up some stuff and took 'capable of outpacing any terrestrial or aerial vehicle only being outpaced by spacecraft' to heart. The current fastest aircraft is Mack 9.6 (~7,000 mph) so I figured Mach 10 is a pretty safe bet considering its a century into the future. I just want to make sure that's good with you. I'm okay if you want to retcon anything.

No we are not. I mean in certain ways yes since this is a sci fi story but the omega's are technically beyond physics. For example according to physics number 1 shouldnt be able to lift 100,000 tons. What material wouldnt just make such weights drive her into the ground like a nail through a board? The answer is very few materials, but somehow when number 1 lifts something the downward force seems to only apply to her body and not the world around her. The same is true for number sevens regeneration. They can repair from things that should be impossible like instantly cauterized wounds. In fact one would argue Its not The powers that make the omegas special but how those powers work with the natural laws of the universe.

Agent23 Agent23

Go ahead and double or even triple the speed bear in mind this is the year 2200 and some change so the fastest atmospheric vehicle would move at around mach 25.

Fuck yeah. I'm looking forward to not being naked all the time, and maybe not even causing a sonic boom every time I want to get somewhere fast.

Fuck yeah. I'm looking forward to not being naked all the time, and maybe not even causing a sonic boom every time I want to get somewhere fast.
Correct our speedster seems impervious to the forces associated with speed. When they want to be that is. They can actually temporarily allow the effects to happen to them it results in a drastic slowdowm them bursting into flames and creating a sonic boom. All bad yes but for a breif moment they will have the potential energy of a 200lb object moving at mach 25 which is...alot. Plus their natural omega regen and durability would allow for survival of such impacts though admittedly worse for wear.

Who wouldn't want to break the sound barrier whenever you wanna get somewhere? Sure, it might be a little loud/alarming, but the it's worth it for the style points.

I do have a backup project running as well. Or at least a second space age story called The World Below. Its in the interest check and it may interest my space nerds brethren here.

Yoo. I was more or less waiting for someone else to post, though I'm hoping everyone's still here.
Your character has a call to adventure literally delivered to their doorstep and overhead Atori turned the entire sky into an billboard that reads 'BUENOS DIAS FUCCBOIS WHO IS READY FOR THEIR NEXT ROUND OF ANAL PROBING?'.

Your character might have a slight reaction to these events.

You could also go into more depth what your character has been up to for the past five ish years they were on Persephone.

Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining. I didn't see an application process however, can someone enlighten me?

Yeah, if I'm honest I just have no idea where to start. Not super familiar with the setting other than what Agent posted. I'm open to suggestions.
Depending on your relationship with omega 10 one would be wise to follow him as he is always getting into some form of shennanigans.

Another possibility is to spot the fleet and begin to prep for a fight or to flee, it can be seen from the planets surface or at least the massive portal can be seen.

As far as settings go Persephone is a cold planet with perpetual night time, it is rich in resources and has been being terraformed for a few decades now. The air is breathable but its thin like being on a high mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back