• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Posted.

For clarification, Matthias is thanking the ghost of this man: Vladimir Komarov - Wikipedia

The first man to die in space, he gave his life for his friend Gagarin (yes, that Gagarin) by flying up in a ride he knew was shoddy. If there's patron saints for space farers, this man has got to be one of them.

Awesome! What are the extents of the tactile telekinesis, if I may ask? I'm thinkin' ill just choose one or the other.
So far TT shows the capacity to deflect nearly any attack with no ill effect to the user. It reacts on instinctive reflex even if the user is unaware of the incoming attack. It can however be triggered at will. Persistent attacks will breech the field however. For example a punch is easily deflected but a choke hold not so much. The barrier responds like a rubber band you see, it snaps back with whatever force is applied to it but it will not hold that same energy for long.

So in short your dude is practically immune to one hit KO's regardless of their power. (Certain exceptions apply like say a planet busting bomb.) The barrier protects from any threat including the vacuum of space, but the vacuum can only be held at bay for a few minutes just like oceanic levels of pressure would eventually get through. The interesting application is that same barrier can be applied to things he is holding. So a normal broom, becomes a staff capable of blocking beam swords etc.

Hope that sums it up well.

So far TT shows the capacity to deflect nearly any attack with no ill effect to the user. It reacts on instinctive reflex even if the user is unaware of the incoming attack. It can however be triggered at will. Persistent attacks will breech the field however. For example a punch is easily deflected but a choke hold not so much. The barrier responds like a rubber band you see, it snaps back with whatever force is applied to it but it will not hold that same energy for long.

So in short your dude is practically immune to one hit KO's regardless of their power. (Certain exceptions apply like say a planet busting bomb.) The barrier protects from any threat including the vacuum of space, but the vacuum can only be held at bay for a few minutes just like oceanic levels of pressure would eventually get through. The interesting application is that same barrier can be applied to things he is holding. So a normal broom, becomes a staff capable of blocking beam swords etc.

Hope that sums it up well.
Awesome, it's a tough choice. So 12's TT isn't to the point where it can simulate flight or super-strength?

Also, just a quick few questions about Matter Transmutation. Theoretically, could 22 turn weapons, buildings, or even regular people into air or other gaseous forms of matter? Basically just making them "disappear"? On that note, would he be able to transmute gaseous matter around him, turning air into a wall of rock or other forms of matter? Along with that, how easy is it to destroy the nanomachines and how fast are they? Say someone shot a bullet at 22, would the nanomachines be able to intercept said bullet and change it, or would they get destroyed/not be quick enough to intercept it?

Sorry for the wall of questions, haha.

Awesome, it's a tough choice. So 12's TT isn't to the point where it can simulate flight or super-strength?

Also, just a quick few questions about Matter Transmutation. Theoretically, could 22 turn weapons, buildings, or even regular people into air or other gaseous forms of matter? Basically just making them "disappear"? On that note, would he be able to transmute gaseous matter around him, turning air into a wall of rock or other forms of matter? Along with that, how easy is it to destroy the nanomachines and how fast are they? Say someone shot a bullet at 22, would the nanomachines be able to intercept said bullet and change it, or would they get destroyed/not be quick enough to intercept it?

Negative on flight and strength at the current level but thats not much of an issue as A). Omegas greatest feature is their growth, they will be much stronger by the end of volume 1 than when they started...to the degree where any 1 endgame omega except for remmy could beat all 26 starting point Omegas alone. Plus All omega's possess super strength, speed, durability, senses, reflexes, stamina, and regemeration. The focus omegas just have one of those catagories dialed up to eleven. So while Omega 1 is technically the Strongest Omega in raw strength, even Remmy (the weakest) can lift 10 tons. But if it makes you feel any better yes eventually flight and higher degree's of strength will likely develop with TT.

Yes 22 can turn most things into whatever they want. The decisive factor is energy, a human body possesses an awful lot of energy in it so they will be harder to morph than say concrete but still fast enough to be fatalized in epic ways. Also yes...any modern day bullet moves slow enough for an omega to react to so they would in fact be able to disintegrate a bullet before it hits them. Lasers are a problem though as the nano machines cant actually do anything with that and would just be meat...er metal shielding 22 with themselves. Hyperkinetic rounds (2200's version of a bullet) move too fast to be reacted to under normal circumstances but if you see the shot coming you can react to it with the nanites yes...that said fast moving objects tend to have alot of energy which will cost nanomachines. So you dont want to stand there dismantling bullets as they come for you, but in theory you could do so for a few seconds to buy some time.

Whats really scary are their applications within any spacecraft. They could literally open and close breeches in the hull on a whim making any part of the ship an effective airlock ejection point. Hue hue hue.

Also i like questions they make me think about mechanics and capabilities more and are just generally comforting...

Its important to note due to the energy restrictions its not possible to matter transmute Other omegas.

Its important to note due to the energy restrictions its not possible to matter transmute Other omegas.
Awesome. I think I gotta go with the 22. I've got a soft spot for nanomachines, especially with the applications described ahaha. I'll get a CS up soon.

Awesome. I think I gotta go with the 22. I've got a soft spot for nanomachines, especially with the applications described ahaha. I'll get a CS up soon.
I look forward to seeing it best of luck and let me know if you need help.

Posted.

For clarification, Matthias is thanking the ghost of this man: Vladimir Komarov - Wikipedia

The first man to die in space, he gave his life for his friend Gagarin (yes, that Gagarin) by flying up in a ride he knew was shoddy. If there's patron saints for space farers, this man has got to be one of them.
Huh no notification for me..mustve hit while i was in one of the elevators at work so it didnt ping me...i go read now.

Also i just wanna say....Omega 28 is gonna be a scary badass. Working on CS's for him now and let me tell ya. He's a damned good final boss for volume 1.

f0b4dd5a4f1446b778eb9ea106e1f1cb.jpg
While im here...this is Commander Matthew Stryker the one In charge of the Fleet were dealing with now.

... Matthias is gonna try and steal that coat. As well as the cane.

That Gladius looks nice too.

Screw it Operation Grand Theft Errything is a go.
That may or may not be a problem later...i fully condone this. Also even the Omega's know about his papa. James stryker is the Systems most dangerous man, he Lead the fight against the gangs in the slums, he Crushed the martian rebellion beneath his heel, and even survived a run in with 26 during his breakout in the Venus facility. He is also the same man who busted Abigail when she went to attack Atori.

His son is not quite as badass but he is still notably epic having beaten several "impossible" simulations and logging 10 years as an ace starfighter pilot. A worthy starting foe with a buncha new toys.

I love a challenge.

On a different track what will the boosted forms of Joseph and Maria be? I'd love to throw in a reference or two to what they find when they experiment with their powers. This should make any unlocked powers later on feel like a natural progression.

I love a challenge.

On a different track what will the boosted forms of Joseph and Maria be? I'd love to throw in a reference or two to what they find when they experiment with their powers. This should make any unlocked powers later on feel like a natural progression.
Sorry idk how i missed that. Im not really sure about that one yet ill have to look into that. if you have any suggestions or preferences i am totally willing to hear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back