• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ok y'all here we go. I know its not all pretty yet but ill get some fancy pictures and coding in after work.

Basically a giant warp gate has opened about 200,000 miles from Persephone. You can see it through the thick clouds and if you have access to number 2's satellites you can see the fleet emerging. Either way its the biggest warp gate in recorded human history and every knows what it brings, only one organization can pull something like this off and its an organization none of us are happy to hear from.

@MyFriendsCallMeShadow @twotonedwap @Handabooo Noivian Noivian @darkborn ithinkcat ithinkcat Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Enmyira Enmyira @MadZombie87 @Aura Of Twilight

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

According to the CS main post no one has claimed N° 23 (Energy Constructs Generation) So i'm guessing your "Messiah" is the virus one?
You are correct, I offer my apologies. I scrolled past the new messages a bit too quickly at work.

Forgive me for I am not the Messiah just a very naughty boy.

Posted the smuggler. Joseph and Mary will be finished hopefully this friday.

Last edited:
Can I at least post for Matthias already? The Messiah and his Black Hand are still WiP but on track for a friday release. Given both 11 and 25 are dirtside anyway I doubt they would have much to do atm anyway.

Also stuck in that extra bit about the ship rules and the gun in his CS. Many thanks Enmyira Enmyira

Can I at least post for Matthias already? The Messiah and his Black Hand are still WiP but on track for a friday release. Given both 11 and 25 are dirtside anyway I doubt they would have much to do atm anyway.

Also stuck in that extra bit about the ship rules and the gun in his CS. Many thanks Enmyira Enmyira
Go ahead and post if ya like.

Go ahead and post if ya like.
And thats 2. UNANIMOUS. You win your prize.

I took a while to read this yesterday and damn does this stroke my excitement for a Sci-fi superpower story, specially with where you seem to want to take the story. If your still looking for people I'd be honored to join you on the ride 🙃

I took a while to read this yesterday and damn does this stroke my excitement for a Sci-fi superpower story, specially with where you seem to want to take the story. If your still looking for people I'd be honored to join you on the ride 🙃
We still have omegas that are free and non omega rebels we would be happy to have you onboard.

Thx, I think I'll claim 18, 19, and a member of the crew. I should have them done by late monday since I'm heading down to see some family before school starts up again, also I have a few questions.

1. I dont entirely understand the last line for CNA "Strangely enough the awareness seems to revolve around people and objects they have seen before." I'm sure its just confusion on my end.

2. How long were we in Cryo sleep, cause it must've been a considerable amount of time in between the creation of each omega.

3. I was wondering whether or not I'd by overstepping my boundaries by making it so Omega 18 could do something like getting his "Software" updated since he essentially has an A.I bouncing around in his skull, and what I was thing was something along the lines of adding new pieces of code that offers him new capabilitys like a Physics simulation, aim assist by showing Omega 18 where he would need to aim in order to get the shot he wanted while showing the various variables at play, or something like what Tony stark was doing when he was creating the mark 2 and 3 where he used a holograms () Just stuff that wont make he strong, but more versatile and useful to the time as time goes on so that he doesnt stay as a glorified GPS.

I also thought of a way to implement this (since it would be an ass move to ask you to do that), the first of which would be by reverse engineering his code. I say this because seeing as how the Omega Sequence can bend the rules of reality its will it wouldnt be so weird for it to create ( or use ) a Codeing language never seen by man, and since the merging of the human mind, A.I, and Omega Sequence would probably make code that would take months or even a couple of years to be able to fluently use.

This may look like a mess, because it kinda feels like that way to me, but again thank you for letting me join you guys on this adventure!

Thx, I think I'll claim 18, 19, and a member of the crew. I should have them done by late monday since I'm heading down to see some family before school starts up again, also I have a few questions.

1. I dont entirely understand the last line for CNA "Strangely enough the awareness seems to revolve around people and objects they have seen before." I'm sure its just confusion on my end.

2. How long were we in Cryo sleep, cause it must've been a considerable amount of time in between the creation of each omega.

3. I was wondering whether or not I'd by overstepping my boundaries by making it so Omega 18 could do something like getting his "Software" updated since he essentially has an A.I bouncing around in his skull, and what I was thing was something along the lines of adding new pieces of code that offers him new capabilitys like a Physics simulation, aim assist by showing Omega 18 where he would need to aim in order to get the shot he wanted while showing the various variables at play, or something like what Tony stark was doing when he was creating the mark 2 and 3 where he used a holograms () Just stuff that wont make he strong, but more versatile and useful to the time as time goes on so that he doesnt stay as a glorified GPS.

I also thought of a way to implement this (since it would be an ass move to ask you to do that), the first of which would be by reverse engineering his code. I say this because seeing as how the Omega Sequence can bend the rules of reality its will it wouldnt be so weird for it to create ( or use ) a Codeing language never seen by man, and since the merging of the human mind, A.I, and Omega Sequence would probably make code that would take months or even a couple of years to be able to fluently use.

This may look like a mess, because it kinda feels like that way to me, but again thank you for letting me join you guys on this adventure!

1. If you've ever played a video game think of it like having waypoints where specific items and people are and that would be how one navigates

2. It depends on the number higher numbers were in cryosleep for shorter periods of time. For example number 1 was in cryosleep for 20 years give of take, whereas 26 was only in the tube for about a week.

3. So i agree with half of your mention. Having the Jarvis like thing sounds pretty cool like aim assist and as you said physics simulation which i assume is like tracing the path of a grenade and giving him/her something like gamer vision.

As far as the omega sequence being reverse engineered thats the exact principle behind the planned inversion principle, but translating the code and essentially sending it back omega's receive a massive power up driven from pulling energy in from anothsr universe that triggers further mutation in the omega that while temporary causes damage to their body faster than the healing rate of all but the regen omega.

1. That makes way more sense

2. They really were unlucky with 26

3. That's exactly what I was getting, after posting that i was worried i didnt explain that part well.

I was right to worry though since I think we may have a small misunderstanding caused by the mess that was my wall of text, and if it is a misunderstanding I wanna correct it, but if not just ignore this lol, So I'm gonna try my best to articulate what I've been repeating to my self for the last 8 minutes so that neither of us are confused. Alright so using reverse engineering might of been the wrong set of words as I was more thinking that the codeing language and Omega Sequence are related, but in more of a one way street kinda relationship.

My idea was that exposing Data or Code to the Omega Sequence would transform and rewrite it by using a Codeing Language similar but different and complex enough compared known Code, but this wouldnt work in the reverse meaning that messing around with the code you wouldn't be able to find the Omega Sequence you would just learn how to use the Code and its ins and outs.

This ties back into how saying reverse engineering probably wasnt the correct set of words, something like learning would fit better I guess. What in trying to say is it's a lot like the Omega Sequence being a person and they made a unique code language that you decide to learn, but just because you know that language doesnt mean you could make a exact copy of the person that created (idk if this was a good metaphor, gonna keep it though since I like it), I hope this clears up the misunderstanding standing if there ever was one.

Last edited:
1. That makes wat more sense

2. They really were unlucky with 26

3. That's exactly what I was getting, after posting that i was worried i didnt explain that part well.

I was right to worry though since I think we may have a small misunderstanding caused by the mess that was my wall of text, and if it is a misunderstanding I wanna correct it, but if not just ignore this lol, So I'm gonna try my best to articulate what I've been repeating to my self for the last 8 minutes so that neither of us are confused. Alright so using reverse engineering might of been the wrong set of words as I was more thinking that the codeing language and Omega Sequence are related, but in more of a one way street kinda relationship.

My idea was that exposing Data or Code to the Omega Sequence would transform and rewrite it by using a Codeing Language similar but different and complex enough compared known Code, but this wouldnt work in the reverse meaning that messing around with the code you wouldn't be able to find the Omega Sequence you would just learn how to use the Code and its ins and outs.

This ties back into how saying reverse engineering probably wasnt the correct set of words, something like learning would fit better I guess. What in trying to say is it's a lot like the Omega Sequence being a person and they made a unique code language that you decide to learn, but just because you know that language doesnt mean you could make a exact copy of the person that created (idk if this was a good metaphor, gonna keep it though since I like it), I hope this clears up the misunderstanding standing if there ever was one.
Actually that principle kinda exists in a way but its reversed. The omega sequence is basically a frequency or sound from another dimension (not an alternate universe which exists on the same dimension.) Its not really a code or technology based sound rather its origin is seemingly organic. Exposing things to this sound or vibration alters the object in some way contrary to physics. So in theory and in practice it could be used on a Computer code to alter the code in a way that is not adherent to our physics for example creating a computer virus that can infect organic life.

Alright I see what mean now, I'm gonna ask another question the pertains to a diffrent method of implementing ny thing. Are Omega Mutants our enemies?

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka I love Firefly, btw. Here's a little ambient shanty for the crew of whatever our ship is called.

Agent23 Agent23 Sorry, my backstory is taking so long to write. You know how long it was when I had you look at it and that was only about half the stuff I planned on putting in it. I'm still working on it, just got a little busy with the start of classes again. I hope to finish the whole CS this weekend. Do you want me to to wait until I have that done before working on an IC post, or can I get started on that as well?

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka I love Firefly, btw. Here's a little ambient shanty for the crew of whatever our ship is called.

Agent23 Agent23 Sorry, my backstory is taking so long to write. You know how long it was when I had you look at it and that was only about half the stuff I planned on putting in it. I'm still working on it, just got a little busy with the start of classes again. I hope to finish the whole CS this weekend. Do you want me to to wait until I have that done before working on an IC post, or can I get started on that as well?

That would be Mostly Harmless. It's in the CS but I'll add a more detailed section about our barge later today.

Alright I see what mean now, I'm gonna ask another question the pertains to a diffrent method of implementing ny thing. Are Omega Mutants our enemies?
Mostly yes they are the failed omega's who wore twisted physically and mentally by the omega sequence. most are powerful but have been driven insane not quite on par with an Omega, but far beyond a human and dangerous.

Just what I was looking for, I'll write up my possible implementation method. Oh and I wont be able to post anything in the next 2 - 3 hours till late Monday.

Sorry about being over 14(?) hours late had some problems with my 3ish week old kittens, that also allowed me to stay home for an extra day (though that doesnt matter now since I'm posting this at like 3AM like a moron). Anyhow my new way of implementing my little Software updating thingy magig has to do with the Omega Mutants (bet you didn't think that hehe) of both Omega 18 and Omega 19, and the way I was thinking this could work is by needing Omega 18 to extract code that is compatible with his own from the Mutants. In terms of compatible code I'll use the Virus one you were talking about as a example of incompatible code, and excluding the fact that it's an actual Virus an Incompatible peice of code would be something that conflicts with his own code an this could cause problems ranging from rendering his programming obsolete until the problem code can be removed ( though this dosent do much when he's still physically better in all ways than 99.9% of the human race), to disabling a peice of programming, or even full on corrupting Code and files of one or more programs.

On the other hand it can take time for the (Stolen) Compatible Code ( like the Aim assist shit ) to be properly inserted into Omega 18's own Code, and depending on the complexity of the Program it may take time (or repetitive actions) for it too run at 100% efficiency.

Fun fact: Before having kittens, nuke your house for flees and exterminate those pests, it makes taking care of them sustainably easier T-T

Sorry about being over 14(?) hours late had some problems with my 3ish week old kittens, that also allowed me to stay home for an extra day (though that doesnt matter now since I'm posting this at like 3AM like a moron). Anyhow my new way of implementing my little Software updating thingy magig has to do with the Omega Mutants (bet you didn't think that hehe) of both Omega 18 and Omega 19, and the way I was thinking this could work is by needing Omega 18 to extract code that is compatible with his own from the Mutants. In terms of compatible code I'll use the Virus one you were talking about as a example of incompatible code, and excluding the fact that it's an actual Virus an Incompatible peice of code would be something that conflicts with his own code an this could cause problems ranging from rendering his programming obsolete until the problem code can be removed ( though this dosent do much when he's still physically better in all ways than 99.9% of the human race), to disabling a peice of programming, or even full on corrupting Code and files of one or more programs.

On the other hand it can take time for the (Stolen) Compatible Code ( like the Aim assist shit ) to be properly inserted into Omega 18's own Code, and depending on the complexity of the Program it may take time (or repetitive actions) for it too run at 100% efficiency.

Fun fact: Before having kittens, nuke your house for flees and exterminate those pests, it makes taking care of them sustainably easier T-T
Dear god fleas are annoying im fighting that war now...

So basically what your saying is as you defeat mutants your dude gets stronger like leveling up off of them. Because thats cool and i support it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back