• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Also i have mapped out the general synopsis of all three volumes of this story. The story will take place over the course of 400 years. While volume 2 will begin to see the children of the Omegas the incredibly longevity of the Omegas will allow them to survive the entire story assuming they are not killed by something. If you want one or more of your characters to die let me know and we can work on a badass death scene.

Sadly even with human lifespans being increased by advanced medical technologies none of our current human roster will be able to make it volume 3. They will be able to get to volume 2 as that's only 50 years in the future. But volume 3 picks up after a 350 year time skip and expansionary phase.

Hopefully this speaks to you guys ive got titles here

Omega sequence Vol.1 Rebellion

Omega sequence Vol.2 Not Alone

Omega sequence Vol.3 What Lies in the Dark

If all goes well there may be Volumes 4 & 5 im still working on a threat and or scenario for those two.

Which Omegas are left?
I believe the CS page has all the claimed ones. Most of the focus omegas are still open and a few of the mental omegas are left and i think one or two Meta omegas are left. I recommend speed or regen as they have alot of potential for growth. And the speedster grants you the ability to basically travel nigh instantly to each scene an ability currently only possessed by 2 others The Flight Omega and the Warp Omega.

I mean, on one hand, I've got a lot of survivability and on the other, I've got a crap ton of utility. Also, I can't find the OC page. Could I get a link pretty please?

This is the Occ page i just havent transferred and linked them yet. Ill get on that later today after work. but if its a link to the cs you need no problem.

Can I take both? I thought I saw you say we're allowed a max of 2 somewhere here.
Certainly. There is another thing that makes Regen useful. When everyone unlocks the power of inversion the damage the massive spike in power deals to them overpowers their regen effectively turning it off as an available power. But not the Regen omega, their regen slows down to about half putting them on par with someone like wolverine or deadpool. They would also gain the 50x multiplier to their base Omega stats. Meaning lifting like 5000 tons and moving at thousands of mph and still possessing regen. The Speedster would work like Abigail. Her inversion gives her the normal 50x multiplier to her base stats then an additional 50x multiplier to her speed.

This looks pretty badass, shame I'm so late! Haven't decided if I wanna join just yet, have to consider what omega I'd want haha.

This looks pretty badass, shame I'm so late! Haven't decided if I wanna join just yet, have to consider what omega I'd want haha.
Were actually just getting started. The cs has a list of claimed omegas. Feel free to take any non selected omega.

Were actually just getting started. The cs has a list of claimed omegas. Feel free to take any non selected omega.
Sweet! I'll look over them for a bit, lots of options so far. I'm thinking I'm only gonna claim one of 'em (unless they die lol), I usually prefer playing one at a time.

You guys think i should push the story forward a tick? Have Claire and 26 land and the fleet start getting into position?

You guys think i should push the story forward a tick? Have Claire and 26 land and the fleet start getting into position?
Gimme a few hours! I'd like for Matthias to move into position to rescue the pod with 26 and Claire, then encounter Remmy.

Ok though it technically hasnt landed yet remmy just knows its coming and where it will land. Those who actually believe him about his power would likely know that if he is sneaking out at 3 am something interesting and likely illgal is going on.

If you want you can have the luxary cruiser explode in the atmosphere in your post. Though i ask that you let me and Enmyira Enmyira civer the actual landing of the pod.

Gimme a few hours! I'd like for Matthias to move into position to rescue the pod with 26 and Claire, then encounter Remmy.
I think the reverse order would likely be what occurs. Remmy is already where the pod is going to land. Though its a good thing for matthias to be there before the other 2 arrive...we dont want remmy to be their only impression of the Omegas...

Thinkin' I might go for either Tactile Telekinesis or Matter Transmutation (nanomachines, son) from what's available, both seem like they'd fare well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back