• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Honestly I'm interested in playing a normie starship captain that doesn't have a clue who and what he's taking on board before the fleet shows up. When they do, despite the very sizeable bounty offered, he sticks by the Omegas. Very Han Solo/Malcolm Reynolds inspired. Dependent on what direction the RP is desired to go in the ship may be larger than usual, with a crew of loveable expendable dipshits valued friends. It might be a freighter or a mercenary warship, whatever suits the RP best, but it will have smuggling compartments and about 50% of it's mass dedicated to engines.

Honestly I'm interested in playing a normie starship captain that doesn't have a clue who and what he's taking on board before the fleet shows up. When they do, despite the very sizeable bounty offered, he sticks by the Omegas. Very Han Solo/Malcolm Reynolds inspired. Dependent on what direction the RP is desired to go in the ship may be larger than usual, with a crew of loveable expendable dipshits valued friends. It might be a freighter or a mercenary warship, whatever suits the RP best, but it will have smuggling compartments and about 50% of it's mass dedicated to engines.
Thats actually perfect we need a rebel faction to build around the omega's to progress toward volume 2 so we would definitely need a captain. Im thinking small and fast ship for the start and we eventually work our way up to a fleet of retrofitted freighters and even actual stolen warships.

Believe it or not its not all omega action. Space battles kinda make superhumans redundant with the mild exception of Starfighter pilots whome at least 5 of the omegas would be badasses in that job.

Thats actually perfect we need a rebel faction to build around the omega's to progress toward volume 2 so we would definitely need a captain. Im thinking small and fast ship for the start and we eventually work our way up to a fleet of retrofitted freighters and even actual stolen warships.

Believe it or not its not all omega action. Space battles kinda make superhumans redundant with the mild exception of Starfighter pilots whome at least 5 of the omegas would be badasses in that job.

I'm a trekkie so my brain automatically shouts- "SPACE YEEEET!"

I'm a trekkie so my brain automatically shouts- "SPACE YEEEET!"
Well think of this as star trek post scarcity era mixed with borderlands cooperate controlled governments. Atori industries isnt the government per se...but literally the entire Sol system minus Persephone, Chiron (pluto's moon) ,and parts of pluto are in their pocket so they may as well be.

Well think of this as star trek post scarcity era mixed with borderlands cooperate controlled governments. Atori industries isnt the government per se...but literally the entire Sol system minus Persephone, Chiron (pluto's moon) ,and parts of pluto are in their pocket so they may as well be.
Oh yeah lol no worries. I know its not all star trek esque. Im just saying im a space nerd too :closed eyes open smile:

'Ello! I is interested in joining!

Uh, would technological powers (Digital, specifically) be alright?

And... hi, I guess? xD.
(Oh, and I see Huggle link. I guess I go huggle now?)

And... hi, I guess? xD.
err. To my understanding, the only ones who have powers are the Omegas and the omegas are still a work in progress by Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23

Umm if you look at them, Agent23 is listing their ability sets, so to say. I believe you can pick an omega or two that haven't already been picked by people here.

Omegas taken:

And... hi, I guess? xD.
Non omega's can have advanced technology yes...but being completely honest the omegas are well ahead of their times as far as human advancement goes. After all atori industries is where the worlds most advanced tech humans have produced and they are the omega enemies. So its possible to build a well equipped assassin type or something like that...but they have never faced anything like the omega's and will unfortunately be fairly ineffective against them in a fight. So go for it but avoid direct confrontation.

I was talking about that. Specifically, power over technology.
Uh, would you call it technomancy? Shrug.

But yeah, I intend for my fellow to be an Omega. xD.

If you're still confoosed by what I'm saying, I'm imagining this ability set:
The ability to turn himself into an AI, and jump into computers and whatnot, and the ability to create constructs out of light. (Digitial aesthetic, of course.)

I was talking about that. Specifically, power over technology.
Uh, would you call it technomancy? Shrug.

But yeah, I intend for my fellow to be an Omega. xD.
Oh. In otherwords very smart/good/skilled with technology more than a regular person since they're all somewhat advanced technology-wise, right?

edit: Also.. im sorry if i'm overstepping any bounds or coming off as rude.. its not my intention! I'm just super hyped and trying to be helpful >.<

Sort of ish? xD. I expanded my post after that. Sorry; just realized that the second explanation might be just as confusing.

err. To my understanding, the only ones who have powers are the Omegas and the omegas are still a work in progress by Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23

Umm if you look at them, Agent23 is listing their ability sets, so to say. I believe you can pick an omega or two that haven't already been picked by people here.

Omegas taken:

Uh. I thought there were 26 Omegas? xD.

And so I must decide between 22 and 23... Hng.

Uh. I thought there were 26 Omegas? xD.

And so I must decide between 22 and 23... Hng.
Umm. There are only 26 listed as playable. You'll need to choose from the list that Agent has made that details their powers, but omega numbers

are already taken. aka, you'll need to choose one of the ones that I havent listed here.

A good example of just how op omega's are can be seen in omega 10.

He is physically the weakest and he can lift about 30 tons, run at nearly 90mph and withstand small laser fire with relative discomfort. Whereas Omega one the strongest can lift frieghters and fastball fighters with ease. Omega 2 can tank even dreadnaught forward cannons with little ill effect, and the speedster can outrun anything within the atmospheric conditions of a planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back