• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just making sure lol
This thread had posts everyday but then stopped suddenly so I was worried

Geozaki Geozaki Oh dear, sorry about that! I honestly forgot it was my turn to post on this...but yeah, I think I'll just blame it on my Heat Transfer midterm last week! :closed eyes open smile: Will most certainly get on that, though!

I’m just exausted and haven’t been able to post much- maybe I’ll be able to later but I’ve just woke up now

Oof
This should be the only time we'll be in partners, after the initiation tests everything will either be done in a group or it will be one on one training with the Freedom Fighters. It's a good thing I'm online often XD
So if the partner thing is a bit awkward now I just want to clarify this should be the only time it happens.

Omg so apparently I wasn't "watching" the RP thread, even tho I swear I was. So I wasn't getting any notifications and thus thought no one was posting -_-
Can someone update me on the last couple pages? I feel so bad. I've been on everyday waiting for a notification and was sad when I didn't see any.

Omg so apparently I wasn't "watching" the RP thread, even tho I swear I was. So I wasn't getting any notifications and thus thought no one was posting -_-
Can someone update me on the last couple pages? I feel so bad. I've been on everyday waiting for a notification and was sad when I didn't see any.
Pfftt it's fine, I know all too well the pain of RPN and its notifications XD

honestly you haven't missed anything short of; back-and-forths between our GM and her partner, some between Blade and Sky, I just responded to a post myself--oh and I also tagged you in a response a while ago. c:

I haven't seen MasterRed MasterRed but its their turn in the Auste and Myrtle interaction! ^u^

Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick

So... Circuit is about to hack into the G.U.N. sensors and surveillance to send the inputs to his computer, but uh... What is he supposed to see? I realize that I, like him, have no idea what's going on in that course XD

Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick

So... Circuit is about to hack into the G.U.N. sensors and surveillance to send the inputs to his computer, but uh... What is he supposed to see? I realise that I, like him, have no idea what's going on in that course XD

The reason I've left it so vague is that you can make the course go however you like! I'm givin' yall a bit of freedom! Just make sure they end up encountering a Death Egg robot at the end which they defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back