• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If someone could just give me a quick recap on what's going on and who's talking to who, I can get a post up.
I would read it myself, but I noticed we're already 3 pages in and I don't got the time :dead:

If someone could just give me a quick recap on what's going on and who's talking to who, I can get a post up.
I would read it myself, but I noticed we're already 3 pages in and I don't got the time :dead:

OKAY! The RP has started with the characers finding out about the posters that the Freedom Fighters are looking for the next generation of fighters. There is a meetup in the hall where Blaze explains the initiation test( you can read that post) Characters are being put into pairs for the test.

Posted :)
I feel I came up with a pretty good way for us to work around her being left out of the pairing. Can't be paired if you're late, hm?

Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick Ooh, Sima gets to be with precious small child Tish! That'll be fun! Sure to be an interesting dynamic--I can definitely see this developing from initial uncertainty to the point where Sima would be ultra protective of her. And it looks like my snow leopard's going to be in her element, after all XD

Been at college and work today so sorry again for my lack of activity. I finish work in an hour ish and then I’ve got to walk home (which should take about an hour or two depending) and then I’ll get a post up! Sorry again for taking so long!

And sorry BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud for holding you up!

I'm probably gonna make one more character, since I already wanted to since the start. Since I already have a character that is running late, I'll probably just kinda act like she's been there the whole time. She's just quiet, so that's why she hasn't said anything.

Okay so I'm at a retreat this weekend and the signal up where I am is pretty bad so.... Might not be able to post much. Sorry!

Okay...so I just now realized looking back on this that the cards had the team letter on it, not the first letter of the partner's name. Not sure why I remembered it being the other way. Guess I should have paid better attention! I'll go ahead and revise my post accordingly...

Okay, quick message to ya'll this morning. I've got the partners sorted out for those who do not yet have a partner.

Team E Fez + Ilma Astralworks Astralworks Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Forest
Team F Auste + Myrtle MasterRed MasterRed Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Island

If there are any problems with this please tell me :3

And Astralworks Astralworks I have went ahead and accepted your character sheet, but I'll still have the pic. Also, what colour is Ayde's eyes? I know that's a really random question I'm just curious since your OC is drawn from a back view XD

Okay, quick message to ya'll this morning. I've got the partners sorted out for those who do not yet have a partner.

Team E Fez + Ilma Astralworks Astralworks Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Forest
Team F Auste + Myrtle MasterRed MasterRed Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Island

If there are any problems with this please tell me :3

And Astralworks Astralworks I have went ahead and accepted your character sheet, but I'll still have the pic. Also, what colour is Ayde's eyes? I know that's a really random question I'm just curious since your OC is drawn from a back view XD
Silverish White! I REALLY wanna draw a front view. Like, imma do it. >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back