• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I didn’t even realise the group was still active, I stopped recieving notifications! I’m so so sorry! I’ll try and post something but I’ve been sick recently.

I didn’t even realise the group was still active, I stopped recieving notifications! I’m so so sorry! I’ll try and post something but I’ve been sick recently.

Don't force yourself to post if you're too sick! And dude, I know your pain with this websites notification system XD
I'd recommend checking threads just in case, even if you didn't receive any notifications.

Hey MasterRed MasterRed I was just wondering if you were still interested in this RP? My character is a little stuck without you. If you don't want to keep rping, I definitely can work around it. Just need to know

Those stuck waiting on me for so long I deeply apologize. I've been lagging around in every RP I'm in due to some... real life issues. If your interest deteriorated because of me then. I'm sorry for that as well. Otherwise, I'll try not to let it happen again.

Sorry for being dead for awhile.
Life got kinda crazy. To top it off I got distracted with a video game, so that's been taking up all my free-time.
Also I think notifications continue to be weird with me, so I need to get in a better habit of double checking.
Will post soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back