• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay ya'll, you probably have all gathered this, but just so you know..

YOU are in control of how the test ends up going. You make badniks appear however you want, I'm not in control of that XD. Everything is up to you guys!

Oooooooohooohoohoohooo!!! the fun part begins!!! alright those in the forest! you guys wanna meet up at any point of the race? Just curious XDDD

TheBlackLion TheBlackLion Bro, cheers to the upcoming fun times!

Fez would LOVE the company as well! It is still a race so however these first impressions go down depends on the moment I guess!!!! X3

Despite Willow's demeanour, she's actually very smart and can be quite cunning. She'll see to Fez if he's useful. Then back stab him when he's no use anymore :3

Despite Willow's demeanour, she's actually very smart and can be quite cunning. She'll see to Fez if he's useful. Then back stab him when he's no use anymore :3
Ahhhhh!!! I was afraid they weren't any Player characters thinking of Sabotage! Appears we got some sneaky fellas after all XDD his "Logic" told him ruining the others on sight was the best way to guarantee higher chances of finishing first!

Okay, quick message to ya'll this morning. I've got the partners sorted out for those who do not yet have a partner.

Team E Fez + Ilma Astralworks Astralworks Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Forest
Team F Auste + Myrtle MasterRed MasterRed Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Island

If there are any problems with this please tell me :3

And Astralworks Astralworks I have went ahead and accepted your character sheet, but I'll still have the pic. Also, what colour is Ayde's eyes? I know that's a really random question I'm just curious since your OC is drawn from a back view XD

There ya go! MasterRed MasterRed Auste has been handed her card!

Hello everyone! I'd like to announce that for me, school is back on, which will now mean I will only be active from 4:00 pm UTC. I apologise for any inconveniences, but I suppose I've got to have an education XD

It's ok. School is first. And since 4:00 pm in your timezone means 10:00 am in my timezone, it works pretty well for me.

That's great! Considering we are partners, it's pretty conveniant XD. I'll have to check the RP and see where we left off, as my brain has been turned to mush after chemistry.

By the way, if you're ok with the question, what grade are you in? Back when I was in school, I would help my classmates study whenever they had difficulties with almost any subject.

Well uh.. in the UK we don't have grades, so I'll have to google what grade I would be in...

Grade 9 apparently! I'm 13, but I've got my 14th coming up in around ten days.

Finally caught up on posts. Just to make sure I'm understanding things, can someone explain to be what exactly the test thing is? I don't really know what's going on with the "cards", or what they will be doing once going through the warp pads. I got in a little late, so missed the beginning part.

The other question: Is there anyone left to be Ilma's partner? I don't want her to just be "late" like my last character, and just hope for her to jump in if it's possible.
However, I do suppose she could be a character that is picked up along the way on the adventure, and I'll just have her in the back of mind for awhile if need be.

Finally caught up on posts. Just to make sure I'm understanding things, can someone explain to be what exactly the test thing is? I don't really know what's going on with the "cards", or what they will be doing once going through the warp pads. I got in a little late, so missed the beginning part.

The other question: Is there anyone left to be Ilma's partner? I don't want her to just be "late" like my last character, and just hope for her to jump in if it's possible.
However, I do suppose she could be a character that is picked up along the way on the adventure, and I'll just have her in the back of mind for awhile if need be.
Fez is her partner, and the cards say their location for the test is the forest.

Willow was gripping onto her seat anxiously. Very few? Was she really good enough? It was true she had trained herself to a great extent to get her force fields as strong as they are. But she was still lacking fighting skills. For the first time that day, she was having doubts, even Nicole's sound effect failed to cheer her up.

Sonic continued his speech. "Okay, while this speech has some dignity left, I'll continue," He joked. "I'd like to pass the speech on to Blaze, who will explain the initiation process, which is suitable since she was the one who made it." Sonic smiled as he stepped back and allowed Blaze to come forward.
"Thank you very much, Sonic," Blaze began, Willow was suddenly reminded that Blaze was no longer a princess, but rather a queen. The Freedom Fighters had travelled to the Sol dimension for her coronation. "In this test, you will be in pairs. Silver will be handing around cards in a moment. There will be a big letter and then a smaller letter underneath it. There will be a mobian in this room with the same bigger letter as you, they will be your partner. The smaller letter will either be f, m, i, or g. The f means your test will take place in a forest, make use of the surroundings is all I say. The m means it will be in the snow capped mountains, so it is a matter of keeping warm and fighting. The i means it will be an island surrounded by water, no doubt some of the fighting will take place underwater. The last letter, g, stands for G.U.N base, G.U.N have kindly lent us one of their bases for this exercise, your main attribute that will be useful here is stealth. Now I'll get onto what you will actually be doing. This is a race, but in your way there will be badniks to fight. The badniks are catered to their surroundings, so there will be underwater ones for the island and robots designed to detect in the G.U.N base. At the end of your location there will be a death egg robot, if your pair are the first to defeat it, you have won the race and passed the initiation. However, there will be cameras watching your every move, so if we see someone promising but they didn't win, we can still say they passed the initiation. I'd also like to give a quick thanks to Tails for designing the robots." Blaze dipped her head to Tails.
"No fuss! They weren't very hard to make!" Tails insisted.
Blaze turned back to the audience. "Any questions?"
Astralworks Astralworks @Geozaki @AlexneushoornTheGreat Redfork2000 Redfork2000 @BlossomingRosebud TheBlackLion TheBlackLion
Here's the post of the test.

Okay ya'll! I have spun a wheel, and let's just say... it made some very good choices XD

Team A = Sima + Tish @BlossomingRosebud @Geozaki
Team B = Circuit + Ayde TheBlackLion TheBlackLion Astralworks Astralworks
Team C = Willow + Dawn Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick Redfork2000 Redfork2000
Team D = Blade + Sky @AlexneushoornTheGreat Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Team A are in the mountains. Team B are in the G.U.N base. Team C are in the forest. Team D are on the island.
If there are any problems please tell me!
Okay, quick message to ya'll this morning. I've got the partners sorted out for those who do not yet have a partner.

Team E Fez + Ilma Astralworks Astralworks Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Forest
Team F Auste + Myrtle MasterRed MasterRed Ki-Mono Ki-Mono Island

If there are any problems with this please tell me :3

And Astralworks Astralworks I have went ahead and accepted your character sheet, but I'll still have the pic. Also, what colour is Ayde's eyes? I know that's a really random question I'm just curious since your OC is drawn from a back view XD

These are the pairings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back