• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I vote wheel as well. If it goes the other way Forest or G.U.N base would be suitable locations for my little ninja.

All right! Now that's two votes to wheel! As I said to TheBlackLion, I'l have to wait to hear what everyone else thinks before the RP can continue :3

XD I never thought of that. I mean, I did plan for Sky and Dawn to argue frequently, but become closer as time went on, but to be honest, I hadn't considered that option yet. Not to say I won't consider it, though. XD

XD I never thought of that. I mean, I did plan for Sky and Dawn to argue frequently, but become closer as time went on, but to be honest, I hadn't considered that option yet. Not to say I won't consider it, though. XD

XD My shipper senses have been tingling. And I thought through Rouge would be a great way to express that lol. You don't have to if you don't want to though, Rouge is just a natural teaser anyway XD

Oh, shipping, huh? I was looking forward to try that further on. And well, although I hadn't considered shipping those two, I might consider it. It sure would be fun. XD

Just thought I'd annoy everyone by announcing that I've done a wheel and know the teams and locations! But I can't say anything until I hear from Geozaki :p

Sorry for being dead.
My CS is all done, and I think I'm satisfied with it. Let me know if there are any story problems in her backstory.
Haven't been able to keep up with the chat, are we paring up? I don't really care what happens since I feel I don't know anything lol

Sorry for being dead.
My CS is all done, and I think I'm satisfied with it. Let me know if there are any story problems in her backstory.
Haven't been able to keep up with the chat, are we paring up? I don't really care what happens since I feel I don't know anything lol

Yes! XD We are all pairing up for the initiation stage. Blaze explains the test in a post in the RP! I've done a wheel but you make an odd number, so you can work in a 3 with another pair, we can say there was an odd number in the hall. :3

Last edited:
When you realize what Sky is up against:

"Extra Info: He doesn't know how to swim, so unless he's flying above the water, battles at sea terrify him. Also, he loves waffles. "

Also, I've been thinking of putting up a lore thread, nothing too big. I'll probably copy and paste TheBlackLion's (Seriously this guy needs a medal, I'd give you a real cookie if I could XD) post and I want to add some stuff like what the freedom fighters are like now, I just want to rant out some 4am thoughts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back