• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll try and get something up for characters tomorrow.
My life is super busy, so I could only post maybe twice a week. I'm not sure if that would fit the flow of what everyone else is going for. If everyone plans to RP multiple times a day, this probs ain't the RP for me. I get most people here are probably kids, so you guys probably have more time then I ^-^;
Also forgive me if I'm a dunce when it comes to Sonic. For some reason I love the characters and design, but as I said before, my knowledge is basically just Sonic X and 06

I'll try and get something up for characters tomorrow.
My life is super busy, so I could only post maybe twice a week. I'm not sure if that would fit the flow of what everyone else is going for. If everyone plans to RP multiple times a day, this probs ain't the RP for me. I get most people here are probably kids, so you guys probably have more time then I ^-^;
Also forgive me if I'm a dunce when it comes to Sonic. For some reason I love the characters and design, but as I said before, my knowledge is basically just Sonic X and 06

Don't worry dude, as I said, I understand people have lives. It's fine if you can only RP around twice a week, just try to post whenever you can is all I say. And dude Sonic X and Sonic 06 knowledge will probably suffice. To brush up on the archie comics, you can read TheBlackLion's (this dude saved my life XD) post earlier on in this thread explaining all you need to know. All I can suggest is for you to google characters like Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor, and Nicole so that you know what they're like.

AND GUYS SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION ROTOR IN THE INTEREST CHECK BUT HE'S HERE TOO

Okay for those unfamiliar with the archie characters:

Here is a Sally and here is a Bunnie:
1550562959300.png 1550563292513.png

Okay everyone! I was wondering if ya'll would like everyone to have a post where their character sees the poster or shall there just be a time skip to the meeting?

Quick note- I’m really sorry, but due to mental health issues I might not be able to post a lot or at all, if I suddenly disappear for ages that’s why.

MasterRed MasterRed Okay, so the Archie Comics take place on a world called Mobius. Most inhabitants are Mobians (anthros like Sonic and the gang) but there are some other guys called Overlanders that are basically human (i.e. Eggman). The Kingdom of Acorn, one of the Mobian kingdoms, were at war with a group of Overlanders, but one of the disgraced Overlander scientists, a dude called Julian Kintobor, ends up working with the King Maximillian Acorn and his head scientist, Charles "Chuck" Hedgehog. However long story short, the two scientists invent this thing that can turn living flesh to robots, originally meant to heal battle wounds (Chuck's brother was fatally wounded you see) but Kintobor goes "wow neat something I can use to enslave everyone," takes it and essentially takes over everything and "roboticizes" a crap ton of people. He gets an inflated ego and calls himself "Dr. Ivo Robotnik," later to be known as Dr. Eggman.

So know that Robotnik has made himself some sort of overlord, resistance inevitably happens. Resistance called the Freedom Fighters, which boils down to our favorite blue pal, Sonic (the nephew of the aforementioned Chuck btw), Sally Acorn (princess of the Acorn Kingdom), Antoine D'Coolette (son of a royal guard/commander), Tails (Sonic's best friend), Rotor (genius Walrus), and Bunnie Rabbot (a girl whom the Freedom Fighters saved from being roboticized, but her legs and one arm were still roboticized in the process.)

So there's a ton of fighting and what-not that happens along the way, with the Freedom Fighters gradually taking back more and more of Robotnik's territory (and sanity: somewhere along the way he starts calling himself Eggman). Oh, aliens called the Bem turned back all roboticized peeps (except for Sonic's dad who would die without it) back to flesh and blood. (Yeah, it's a long story.)

There's also the Chaotix. (Which is NOT the Detective Agency.) The Chaotix consists of Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Charmy's fiancee Saffron, Mighty, Ray, and female echidna named Julie-Su. I like to call them the "my life sucks club". Knuckles is from a long line of Guardians (the Brotherhood of Guardians) who don't know how to parent, leaving his dad Locke to disappear dramatically behind a wall of flame and leave Knuckles to look after the Master Emerald. Oh, and echidnas still exists enmasse in this world, although they're reclusive pricks. Knuckles slowly accumulates friends and teammates as they years go by, which includes Espio, a member of the Shinobi Clan from the Dragon Kingdom (that's a whole other barrel of fun) that was sent to watch the Guardian but... they became friends. Whoops. And there's Vector, who nobody knows where he came from 'cause he won't tell (*cough Downunda cough*). Yeah, it's Australia. There's Charmy, the prince of the Bee Kingdom who wants to live life on his own, as well as his lovely fiance Saffron. (He's later tragically attacked by Eggman, which causes amnesia and him to have the countenance of the game!Charmy.) There's Mighty and Ray, a couple of a sad orphans, and then Julie-Su, an ex-Legionairre. Which is another thing. The echidnas are also at war, between descendants of Edward (which include Knuckles and everyone in Echidnaoplis) and descendants of Dimitri, who embrace robotnic enhancement and call themselves the Dark Legion. Julie-Su was an ex member of said Dark Legion but ran off after her step-siblings have her parents killed, and she's good now. Also, she and Knuckles are a thing, and a beautiful thing they are.

We still got other characters we know and love, like Team Dark who still work for G.U.N. (Shadow still has that "I was tricked by Eggman but I'm good now" backstory, but he's got a lot more character in the comics.) And more. Like there's NICOLE (Nicole) which is a super AI Computer that the Freedom Fighters encountered and befriended; she's got a cool nanite-based body now and everything. Amy eventually joins the Freedom Fighters, having admired them when she was a kid. There's also pleeeeeenty of other villains, and worlds, and everything. That's a whole nother barrel of worms. Lots of death and drama and whatnot. I really don't know what's important for the sake of this RP, but if you have questions, I got you fam. I read every issue of this bad boy. But that's the gist of it and how it's different from the games, which really has no established world and lore. Whereas in Archie we got things like the Chaos Force (imagine Speed Force, but it's chaos energy aka the chaos emeralds and chiz) and much much more history, like wars and everything the echidnas did to screw everyone else over like the imperialists they are.

Anyways, I digress. Seriously though, ask me if you got questions. :)
DUDE THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! O0O glad to have a sonic fan with us!!! X3

Quick note- I’m really sorry, but due to mental health issues I might not be able to post a lot or at all, if I suddenly disappear for ages that’s why.

Don't worry, just come back to posting when you are ready! I hope everything gets sorted out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back