• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Freedom Fighters: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh, that's good. It's because the introduction is feeling a bit slow, but if things will improve further on, then I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, it's going slow at the moment, I'm just letting everyone get used to their characters and what not at the beginning

Dontforgettograbastick Dontforgettograbastick I'm so sorry for the slow pace! Truth is I should've been finished yesterday but... I'll post what I have now and continue to work on it. (I had an idea for another character so I almost deleted this one I'm working on and I kinda procrastinated. After seeing your post about having two characters though, the burden of picking between one vanished. Long story short, I'll be done in an hour.

Oh, don't worry. I'm having ideas to get them involved.

I'll make good use of the first interactions to help establish the characters' personalities better, and give an idea of how their interactions might be with other characters later on. So far, I'm planning that Sky and Dawn won't get along very well.

Well, my guy Circuit would be most effective in the G.U.N mock base, but if this is all random then so be it! I'm never against being mean to my characters. Unless the Freedom Fighters are trying to match people in the rp based on what little they know, I vote wheel :3

Well, my guy Circuit would be most effective in the G.U.N mock base, but if this is all random then so be it! I'm never against being mean to my characters. Unless the Freedom Fighters are trying to match people in the rp based on what little they know, I vote wheel :3

All right! One vote to wheel! I'll have to wait until everyone replies and gives their thoughts before I start doing anything else though :3

I vote wheel as well. If it goes the other way Forest or G.U.N base would be suitable locations for my little ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back